Silver's Natadrol/PSARM Relay RAGE RACE (Sponsored Log)

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Intro:

I have been given another excellent opportunity to log LG Sciences' PSARM (Yohimbine free version) along with Natadrol which should make the strongest natural stack available on the market. There are several sponsored and non sponsored logs being run on Natadrol and from every review I have seen it has far exceeded their expectations. However, I am getting the opportunity to stack PSARM with it which has stood on its own as a powerful muscle builder. Together this should be one Epic stack and I recommend everyone to come inside and participate on my journey.

Background info:
I am in the best shape I have ever been in and the plan it to complete my fat to swole transformation by the end of summer. The diet will be in check throughout this run and I will be putting everything into it. I had a bit of a setback recently by reaggrevating my torn L4/L5 disk. I have since had 2 spinal injections and the pain is mostly gone. As a result I have had to drop a few fun exercises from my arsenal, but I have kept the same intensity that has helped me completely change my body.

Stats:
Height: 6 foot even
Weight: 198bs
Bodyfat%: 17% estimate

Goals:
I plan to drop the fat from my belly and am going to bust my ass for the next month to be as lean as possible for my Cancun trip on 3/25. I want those fine ass chica's checking me out and making my wife jealous. LOL

I have also changed my routine to an intense full body split routine that I have already experienced some changes from. Now that my back is squared away, I only had one good week since the change, I am set to grow. I am now logging my workouts and plan to beat my log book by a rep or weight increase every time. The Natadrol and PSARM should help facilitate it as well

Weight goal: 200lbs (Hoping for 6lbs go gain and 4lbs of fat loss)
Lifting goal: Continue to beat the log book every workout.
Body fat goals: below 15%

Cycle Layout:
Natadrol - 2 caps, 3x per day
PSARM - 1 cap AM, 2 caps near lunch/preworkout and 1 around 6PM
PCT - Undecided between Formadrol Extreme and T911. I rand Formadrol as a PCT for M-Drol back when I was really unexperienced and it worked great. I also really liked T911 when I ran that after MMV3/MMV2.

Other Supps:
Multivitamin
Glucosamine
Fish Oil
BC+EAA during workout
2 - 40g protein shakes per day

Pics:
Here is my baseline. I should look a lot better in 4 weeks.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Natadrol/PSARM Final Review

Gains - 198lbs start - 200lbs finish
Fat loss - Confirmed a 1% bodyfat drop. The last time I was checked I was 17.5% and this time I was 16.5%. It could have been more if I didn't slip some on the diet
Strength Gain - Holy crap this product shined here. I started a new routine so some of my initial lifts were lower so I could get comfortable with the routine. However, dumbbell benching 110 x 8 2 sets in a row, dropping to 95 x 8 and then 75lb x 8 is some pretty respectable numbers. Also, my last day on PSARM, I hit 630lbs on leg press 8 slow and solid times before dropping to 540.

Natadrol:

I will be honest that I was not a true believer when Natadrol launched. Also, I had just stocked up on loads of discounted prohormones so my supplement budget was empty. I figured I was going to wait for some feedback and excellent feedback is what I saw from GMG, ThunderGod and others. Then this excellent logging opportunity came up and I was lucky enough to get the chance. I am a believer now.

PSARM:

I did not get a very long chance to run PSARM Solo since LG wanted it stacked. I can tell you that after a couple days of finishing up Natadrol and running PSARM solo I had a dip in gym agression and the "ON" feeling. However, when I was in the gym and going through my workout, I continued adding weight, hitting all the reps (or more) and kept seeing the strength increases. I can see some definite benefits of running PSARM solo, but it did make one hell of a stack.

The Stack Positives:
Strength - 8 (WOW for a natural product it is the best I have seen of the products I have used. Almost prohormone like strength gains)
Agression - 9 (This lit a fire in my similar to MMV2/3. I was eager to hit the gym and had the confidence to keep throwing more weight on.)
Low Sides - 8 (Besides the urination increase the only other sides were some minor acne)
Vascularity - 8 (Very satisfying pumps from this combo. Almost painful at times)
Libido - 6 (Libido was raised, but for me it was not through the roof)
Leaning effect - 7 (It should have been higher and for those that stick with the diet this combo will work magic for you)

The Stack Negatives:
More Frequent Urination - (This subsided for the most part during the 2-3rd week.
Acne - (It is somewhat hormonal so this is expected)
Didn't have a second bottle - Nobodies fault, but my own.

As a natural supplement, I give this an 9. I have tried PRIME and I liked it, but there is something different about this combo that gives it an edge. I have tried other test boosters that are better on the libido side, but strenght and agression wise this is tops.

As a pro-hormone competitor I give it a 7. It really depends on what you are looking for. It is not going to be a mass monster where you put on 15lbs. Some people will say a product is bunk if they don't gain 10lbs the first 2 weeks. If you are interested in solid gains, maintainable gains and some extra strength with minimal sides this is something to try.

What would I change?
I would say 2 bottles of Natadrol minimum and maybe 2 bottles of PSARM. Run Natadrol at 6 caps a day for 40 days, eat right, bust your ass in the gym and then admire the new you!

Here are the updated pics. This was after dinner, but I am still not as lean as I would have liked.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hehheh In with the first sub!! Get some Silver.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
wow silver is HUGE
Stats:
Weight: 1978bs
:D

log looks good man i will be following good luck:)

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
wow silver is HUGE
Stats:
Weight: 1978bs
:D

log looks good man i will be following good luck:)
Fixed the error. I cut down to 1970lbs even. LMAO

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
will follow but.....

didnt i hear you say in the other thread that you just finished pct? is this a good idea for you to do this so soon?

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
will follow but.....

didnt i hear you say in the other thread that you just finished pct? is this a good idea for you to do this so soon?
I undertand your concern, but talking to the reps and other trusted members who have ran Natadrol have made me feel comfortable running it. I recovered quickly from my cycle and followed a propper PCT with all bases covered. I feel that a non steroidal plant based androgen will not cause me much suppression (although there might be some). I am comfortable with the risks and if something bad were to occur I only have myself to blame.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am in for this as Silver is my man.

You will love Natadrol. Enjoy the ride my friend

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am in, kill it PIMPIN!!!! Maybe you could get some AS-GT to run with it then you will be using SERMs the whole time you are on it.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man that study IC posted regarding the Formadrol Extreme was VERY impressive.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Man that study IC posted regarding the Formadrol Extreme was VERY impressive.
Subbed and agreed, I'd be inclined to use that as PCT since the blood results were so damn good!

I'd lvoe to see similar blood tests done for T911.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I undertand your concern, but talking to the reps and other trusted members who have ran Natadrol have made me feel comfortable running it. I recovered quickly from my cycle and followed a propper PCT with all bases covered. I feel that a non steroidal plant based androgen will not cause me much suppression (although there might be some). I am comfortable with the risks and if something bad were to occur I only have myself to blame.
how much time did your really take off from last day of pct and day 1 of natadrol?

i ask you because im in the start of a hdrol pct as well, and i have 4 lonely bottles of natadrol in my cabinet

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how much time did your really take off from last day of pct and day 1 of natadrol?

i ask you because im in the start of a hdrol pct as well, and i have 4 lonely bottles of natadrol in my cabinet
He'll be fine;)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
He'll be fine;)
I think he is wanting to get up on that Natadrol. Don't blame him, if I had 4 bottles of Natadrol, well you would probably be reading my log on it. Probably a good thing I don't being slightly injured I would probably go way overboard on the Alpha Male in the gym and fug myself up. 5 more weeks and I can bring the heavier weights back into play. Tic-Tok-Tic-Tok

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I'm here... I've never taken a Psarm on its own... looking forward to your results bud!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established

I have PCT'd for 30 days and had a 5 day break before starting. I won't say it is optimal, but I felt like I bounced back really quickly and actually dropped the SERM mid 3rd week. Whether to start or not is completely up to you, but back in the day guys would cycle, PCT, cycle, etc. It is not like I am jumping on to M-Drol or another harsh cycle.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am in, kill it PIMPIN!!!! Maybe you could get some AS-GT to run with it then you will be using SERMs the whole time you are on it.
I think the AS GT will have the Psarm in it that he will be taking. I don't know if the 2 can be run together

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Day 1:

Dosed 6 caps of Natadrol and 4 caps of PSARM today.

Thoughts:

Man placebo is a wonderful drug. Today I had a very good workout. I am sure part of it is just being back in the gym full steam ahead and lifting heavy.

Workout:

As I stated earlier I am doing a full body split routine that one of the members of AM has put together for me. I have to say it is one of the most challenging workouts I have done and it has already helped some of my muscles pop and maybe leaned me out a tad. Also the drop sets are killer for someone that has been a 3 set x 10 workout kinda guy since starting bodybuilding. The last set is the dropset and seperated by ().

Workout 1
Pullup/Chin up Superset
8 pullups + 8 chinups, 8 pullups + 6 chinups, 8 pullups + 4 chinups

Decline Bench
135 x 10, 225 x 8, (255 x 6, 235 x 5, 225 x 4) (The burn and pump was killer)

Wide Grip Upright Rows
60 x 10, 75 x 8, (75 x 8, 65 x 8, 60 x 7)

T Cups
12.5 x 10, 15 x 8, (17.5 x 8, 12.5 x 8, 10 x 6) (I couldn't lift my arms after...Soo good)

Leg Press (My back is still not ready to really push it on legs)
8 plates - 3 sets x 10

Rope Crunches
5 sets of 110 x 15

I was beat after this workout, but I know now that my body can handle the beating. I had 2 solid workouts this week and I will still be getting in some cardio/abs in tomorrow.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I think the AS GT will have the Psarm in it that he will be taking. I don't know if the 2 can be run together
Unfortunately, they did not throw in any AS GT. I am not complaining because a bottle of Natadrol and PSARM is awesome. I have kept my eye out for when the new AS GT is launched and I will be buying it. It should go great in PCT with Formadrol!!!!!!:hitit:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Unfortunately, they did not throw in any AS GT. I am not complaining because a bottle of Natadrol and PSARM is awesome. I have kept my eye out for when the new AS GT is launched and I will be buying it. It should go great in PCT with Formadrol!!!!!!:hitit:
NICE. I haven't really checked into PSarm yet. I need to go read up on it. Yeah I bet it would go killer with that.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Silver, my first log with ya big man. Let's eat steel/iron for dinner!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PCT - Undecided between Formadrol Extreme and T911. I rand Formadrol as a PCT for M-Drol back when I was really unexperienced and it worked great. I also really liked T911 when I ran that after MMV3/MMV2.
First of all......SUBBED!! Can't wait to see how you like the Natadrol. Should really help you in your goals to further cut weight and lean up.

Secondly......others have already mentioned the IC log showing the blood results of the tester who used the new Formadrol. Mighty impressive to say the least.
T-911 is also VERY effective. To date, it's the best PCT supp that I have yet to use.

Now the kicker......I think it was Irish Cannon himself who mentioned the possibility of combining both the Formadrol and T-911 for a most amazing PCT ever!! Of course you wouldn't want or need to run both at full dose. You could take 1/2 dose of each every day. You could take 1 cap of the Formadrol and 1 cap of T-911 at breakfast and the other 1 cap of Formadrol and 1 cap of T-911 45 minutes to one hour before your afternoon workouts.

I think you know what I would do here...........COMBO!!!:yup:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Did you hear that? The long soulful sound of a horn in the distance, and that loud BOOM that shook the earth... That was the ThunderGod sounding his approval. Carry On...

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Did you hear that? The long soulful sound of a horn in the distance, and that loud BOOM that shook the earth... That was the ThunderGod sounding his approval. Carry On...
Aint no party like a Thundergod party, cause a thundergod party don't stop. I am truly blessed to have all my AM homies join up.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
About to hit the gym, but wanted to give a quick note about PSARM. Although I never took the first one, I can say that I have had absolutely no stomach issues with this Yohimbine free PSARM.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is that the issue people had with it with the yohimbine? High doses of YHCL can get a little uncomfortable if you don't have them with food.

LG, is the M 1-D PSarm at the LG site a combination of M 1-D and PSarm or is M 1-D just in the name and it is only PSarm? Also do you know if PSarms are ok in natural competitions?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is that the issue people had with it with the yohimbine? High doses of YHCL can get a little uncomfortable if you don't have them with food.

LG, is the M 1-D PSarm at the LG site a combination of M 1-D and PSarm or is M 1-D just in the name and it is only PSarm? Also do you know if PSarms are ok in natural competitions?
Psarm the was the overseas version of M1-D due to restrictions..it is not a combo of both products

Glad to see no tummy issues Silver!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think it was a combo of the Y and the osthole

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think it was a combo of the Y and the osthole
Was the Osthole changed in the AS GT from the original? The original had my stomach in fits. The new version was not an issue.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I see so there is a benefit to taking the AS-GT more regularly. I may have to pick some of this PSarm up and give it a run sometime too.

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
Nice Silver. Totally in for sure. I was just thinking about combining these two products for a spring time push. I have two bottles of Psarm in the cabinet and am about to get my hands on the Natadrol for sure. Now I can see how you make out and go into mine accordingly.

Glad to hear you are feeling well with the back. Beat it up!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for Y-Free Psarm! I was always a little afraid to try that product - wanted to avoid the nausea. I guess I'm gonna havee to rethink that if turns out it really isn't an issue anymore.

ND "kicked in" mood-wise for me on about the 4th day (out of an epic 7-day cycle!), but I know for others it took longer. I just seem to be very sensitive to all things hormonal.

Good luck Silver!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Nice Silver. Totally in for sure. I was just thinking about combining these two products for a spring time push. I have two bottles of Psarm in the cabinet and am about to get my hands on the Natadrol for sure. Now I can see how you make out and go into mine accordingly.

Glad to hear you are feeling well with the back. Beat it up!
Always great to have my boy MattyO in the house. The PSARM thing really had me excited to try since it has what appears to be all positives with the only previous negative being upset stomach. Now you add that to the Natadrol and it should make one sweet, NO SIDES, growth stack.

The back is better or atlease the spinal injection is covering the pain up. Regardless, I am back and tearing up the steel!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
In for Y-Free Psarm! I was always a little afraid to try that product - wanted to avoid the nausea. I guess I'm gonna havee to rethink that if turns out it really isn't an issue anymore.

ND "kicked in" mood-wise for me on about the 4th day (out of an epic 7-day cycle!), but I know for others it took longer. I just seem to be very sensitive to all things hormonal.

Good luck Silver!
I was sad to see your run end as it started off pretty well. Glad to have you subbed. I hope it hits me within week 1, but I know I will be able to identify it when it does.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was sad to see your run end as it started off pretty well. Glad to have you subbed. I hope it hits me within week 1, but I know I will be able to identify it when it does.
day 4 is fast!.. It really kicked in for me around day 7..and was very noticeable, what really hit me was waking up so dam hungry!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I subscribed to this thread Gaiz!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Big Rob in the heezy!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Day 2:

Dosed 6 caps of Natadrol and 4 caps of PSARM today.

Thoughts:

Had another solid workout, but only did core, abs and cardio. I had some major stamina during the workout and I am really excited about Monday's workout.

Workout:

Let me know if you guys think this is OK for abs.

Ab Crunch machine - 25, 25, 20, 15, 15
Side bends with 40lb dumbbell - I did 4 sets of 10 between sets of crunches.
Cable pulldowns - 110 x 15, 130 x 15, 160 x 15 200 x 10

Also did 20 minutes on the treadmill at 3.5mph at 7 degree incline followed by 20 minutes of work on the elliptical. I could have kept going, but time did not allow me to continue any further.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not a fan of side-bends; but then with all the deads and front squats, my obliques are somewhat disproportionate.

Cable crunches can be awesome. Hanging leg raises are great too.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same here. Side bends made my obliques too big for my taste. Also gives me more of a muffin top look when I'm sportn some extra bf

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Depends on your build, if you are doing them only hold the weight in one hand or you are wasting time. People who do them holdng two dumbbells don't realize they are cantilevering the weight instead of working with it. When lean good obliques make one hell of an impression, when not so lean they dont. Since you are not able to do squats and deadlifts at this moment I would continue them if you feel they need work. You could just do boxer type side to sides and get better results though. Hold your arms up like a boxer pull your abs in tight and throw your upper body from side to side bringing your elbow down to your hip bone like you are blocking a shot covering the entire side of you body then to the other side. After 50 of these you will be tired and surprised do them explosively and there will be no "big" obliques just very tight ones.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah yeah yeah! LOL A pictyure even how do I compete with that? Maybe this?

Okay so maybe that is not a plank but whatever. LOL