AMS Hormone Regulation Kit UTT - LOG

rayrayy

Awards
What's up everyone-

New to the forum would love to hear feedback about my upcoming cycle...
Going to run AMS Hormone Regulation Kit UTT - real excited.

I'm 6'0, 180lbs, been lifting for about 4 years, really focused when I want to be. I eat everything and plan on keeping that up, plan on getting all my sleep and water and protein. I usually work out around 630am. Plan on lifting heavy, 4-6reps to failure, maybe mixing in some CrossFit type exercises for a little bit of cardio.

wks 1-4
6am - 1ad (1ml) and 4ad (1ml)
6pm - 1ad (1ml) and 4ad (1ml)

wks 4-8 (pct)
6am - aromx (1ml) and test booster (advice? favorites?)
6pm - aromx,(1ml) and test booster

I plan on taking AI Cycle Support the entire time, Fish Oil, Multi, along with plenty of protein, calories, also I have some Nocturnabol (b/c I've read some ppl have had sleep problems).

Like I said, I welcome any feedback and would love to hear some personal favorites for my pct test booster.

Also, thinking of logging this, but I am a busy law student and wouldn't want to half-ass the log for anyone following. So I will keep everyone posted if I do make the time to log this. Thanks everybody.... Scratch that - This is guna be logged.

So i took a solid week off before starting this morning - may have lost a little bit of strength but I think the drive is the biggest thing you lose when you take a little time off. Anyways - HERE WE GO!

Day 1 - Wed. 2/24 -CHEST

DB Flat Bench
70lbs (each dumbbell) x 12reps
80x8
90x6
(attempted 100x4 - got 2 - used to bang these out for 4 - soon enough)
90x6
90x6

DB Incline Bench
80x6
80x6
80x6

DB Flat Butterfly
40x8
40x8
40x6

Barbell Close Grip Bench
135x8
135x8
135x7

Dips
3 sets to failure (used to get the 45lb strapped around my waist - body weight today)
14 - 12 - 12

Decline Pushups (feet above chest n shoulders)
54 total
12 - 12 - 16 - 14

Ok so not a huge day, but one of those "getting back into it days." Although I prolly could have gone a little harder - I got a sh!tty sleep last night so am not going too hard on myself.

Tonight I am guna sleep like a champ with my Nocturnabol and just be ready to run sh!t tomorrow.

If you are interested... I dosed like above this morning -

1ad - 1ml
4ad - 1ml
4 caps HyperTrophX
(might throw in a NO. thoughts? also may throw in PurpleWrath. thoughts?)
Protein, AI Cycle Support, Fish Oil, Multi - post workout with breakfast

Ok so feeling good, nothing special to report - although I criticized my workout earlier I gota say I did feel good - a little stiff but like I said - ready to get grimy!!

Thanks!

rayrayy

Awards
If anybody is interested...I will be logging this in the AMS board