3 Months of Dedication

War Machine

War Machine

Awards
What's going on everyone? I will be starting a brand new stack for myself on March 1st. My stack will look like this:

Pre-Workout: Jacked, Hemodraulix, and Creapure
Intra-Workout:Xtend
Post-Workout: Xtend and Creapure

On this stack I will be looking to gain 15lbs.

I will also be taking:

Fish Oil: 3,600mg a day
Opti Men Multi Vit
ON Whey Protein

I am 18 yrs. old, 6'1 180lbs. I am a college student and work 4 times a week. I wokout on Monday, Tues,Wednesday,Thurs . I am off Friday Sat and Sundays.

Mon:Chest/Tris/Abs
Tue:Legs/Calves
Wed:Back/Bi's/Abs
Thurs: Shoulders/Traps/Calves

I am on a bulking diet. Meals 6 times a day, the only time I will be eating a non bulking meal will be once a day because I will e at school. I usually eat 2 pieces of pizza and a liter of water. So it's not too bad. Other than that I stick with the bulking basics. Chicken, Steak, Sweet potato, brown rice , fish . Nothing to fancy.:burger:

Also just wanted to put this out their, I am NOT sponsored. I will be spending my own hard earned cash to buy every single supplement. That means that I will be giving you non biassed information on everything I am taking. If you have any questions during this log, please don't hessitate to ask/recommend a change. I will keep this updated nightly ( usually get on here around 10 pm Eastern time).

War Machine

War Machine

Awards
Just placed my order today. Jack3d and Xtend should be here by Friday. Ordered the Creapure from a different website(not carried by Nutraplanet) hopefully it will be here by Friday as well. Picked up the Hemodraulix from my local store(same price as online) so 1 supplement down, 3 to go.

War Machine

War Machine

Awards
HereToStudy thanks for the support. All is going according to planned everything is shipped and on its way.

I have been taking AnimalPak for a while now and when I first started out I was scared shi&less when I took it and 20 min's later my piss was BRIGHT yellow. Like imagine the ripest banana you have ever seen and multiply by 5. Well it is common and refered to by universal users as Pak Piss. So I recently switched to Optimen(cheaper) and what do you know, same thing bright yellow piss. Must have some common ingredient that causes. Just thought I would share.:thanks:

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HereToStudy thanks for the support. All is going according to planned everything is shipped and on its way.

I have been taking AnimalPak for a while now and when I first started out I was scared shi&less when I took it and 20 min's later my piss was BRIGHT yellow. Like imagine the ripest banana you have ever seen and multiply by 5. Well it is common and refered to by universal users as Pak Piss. So I recently switched to Optimen(cheaper) and what do you know, same thing bright yellow piss. Must have some common ingredient that causes. Just thought I would share.:thanks:
Always willing to support someone with a similar cause. BTW, B Vitamins will cause the bright yellow piss. This is caused by the excess your body passes on and is fairly normal.

War Machine

War Machine

Awards
Always willing to support someone with a similar cause. BTW, B Vitamins will cause the bright yellow piss. This is caused by the excess your body passes on and is fairly normal.
Oh alright. I figured it had to be one of the vitamins, just hadn't pin pointed it yet. Glad to see you a fan of House M.D. as well. I have all the seasons so far.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
great choice on the hemodraulix, it is one of my favorite supps. good luck!

War Machine

War Machine

Awards
great choice on the hemodraulix, it is one of my favorite supps. good luck!
Thanks bigt. Ya I have heard nothing but good things about it, so I thought It would be the perfect choice for this stack.

On this workout I was looking to do 3 set for 8,6,4. Anyone have any recommendations on maybe a different rep or set range??

Also might be adding in a weight gainer to assist with the extra calories. Kinda hard to eat at school when I have 5 classes in a row from 8am-3pm. I'm thinking Real Gains or Heavy Weight 900. Anyone have any experience with either of these??

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks bigt. Ya I have heard nothing but good things about it, so I thought It would be the perfect choice for this stack.

On this workout I was looking to do 3 set for 8,6,4. Anyone have any recommendations on maybe a different rep or set range??

Also might be adding in a weight gainer to assist with the extra calories. Kinda hard to eat at school when I have 5 classes in a row from 8am-3pm. I'm thinking Real Gains or Heavy Weight 900. Anyone have any experience with either of these??
can't help you with the weight gainers, never had any problem putting on weight.:dunno: but be careful which one you choose, many are loaded with tons of simple carbs-might be better off going to krispy kreme, just kidding-lol.

War Machine

War Machine

Awards
If all goes well Jack3d and Xtend should be here today. Never know though, we just got hit with a big snow storm yesterday, so It could possibly delay delivery. Creapur should be here by Saturday, hopefully. Workout begins on Monday March 1st.

War Machine

War Machine

Awards
Got home from school today. Found a nice brown box sitting on my bed when I walked in. It was my Jack3d and Xtend. First thoughts were, " I got to try some". Well I held off on trying the Jack3d but had to try some Xtend. It was very tasty unlike many other supps that have that horrendous after taste, this stuff tasted good. not a bad after taste at all. That's it for my sampling, I will officially start my stack Monday , assuming I get my Creapure this Saturday.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got home from school today. Found a nice brown box sitting on my bed when I walked in. It was my Jack3d and Xtend. First thoughts were, " I got to try some". Well I held off on trying the Jack3d but had to try some Xtend. It was very tasty unlike many other supps that have that horrendous after taste, this stuff tasted good. not a bad after taste at all. That's it for my sampling, I will officially start my stack Monday , assuming I get my Creapure this Saturday.
Excited for the log, good luck with the transformation.

War Machine

War Machine

Awards
Alright it's about 11 pm Est. Calling it a day. tomorrow morning at 8am EST. I will begin my journey. Wish me luck.

War Machine

War Machine

Awards
What's up everyone? Started the stack today.Woke up early because Monday workout are early due to school and work. Had a nice breakfast 4 eggs.

Took the Jack3d 30 min prior to the workout and the hemodraulix. thoughts on them:

Jack3d: Really good taste. Unlike some of the other pre workout drinks this one tasted delicious. After about 10 mins I started feeling ichy. Started at the top of the ears, so I thought maybe it's my hair(kind of long) so I iched the ear haha, but then it moved down to my ankles. Can't be leg hair I don't have any. It's not a Niacin flush, because there is none in Jack3d. Got to the gym and felt great, ichyness went away. I felt extremely focused and energized. So far so good with Jack3d, minus the ichyness( although it did go away)

Hemodraulix: The Hemodraulix gave me an awesome pump. Felt it in the chest, but felt it even more on the Triceps. They felt like they were going to explode. Loved it. Didn't feel any sides of Hemodraulix.

Xtend: Once again tasted great, didn't feel as tired as I usually do during workouts. Keep taste myself getting Amino breath. Haha does not bother m maybe the people around me.

Side note just wanted to get eveyones opinion on Xtend. I am using it intra workout and since I am kind of short on cash, I want to take it intra workoout and before bed.

This was todays workout.

Chest:

Incline Dumbbell Press:8x 65lbs, 6x75 lbs, and 4x75
Incline Flyes: 8x35,7x40,7x45
Cable Crossover: 8x20,7x30,6x30
Pullovers8x65,7x65,6x65

Was pissed at myself for my Tricep workout today, did it ass backwards.

Pushdowns: 8x60,6x70,6x70
Rope Pulldowns:8x40,7x40,7x40
Skullcrusher: 8x40,8x40,8x40
Dips: 8x120,7x120,7x120

Off to school got a nice lunch ready for when I get home.

also this morning I took: 1,200 mg fish oil, Opti Men Multi Vit.

What is everyones thoughts on cardio during a bulk???

War Machine

War Machine

Awards
Day 2: Sitting at school right now and all I can think about is hitting the gym hard after. Today is Legs. Unlike a lot of people I actually find enjoyment from doing legs. I love the feeling the next day of that first step you take and you almost collapse. haha. I guess to me it's a sign of a job well done. Thinking about getting some food after my next class. Probably a nice Sub for the deli right next to campus. Legs will look a little something like this today.

Squats
Leg Press
Leg Extension
Leg Curls
Calve Raises

Then I will probably throw in 100 Sit ups just for some added soreness.

UKStrength

Great log thus far mate :) The tingling sensation is the Beta Alanine (BA) in the Jack3D it will go away as you continue to use it. Aim for about 3-6g of BA daily as it's very synergistic with the Creatine Monohydrate (CM).

You shouldn't need much CM as there's already some in the Jack3D (some speculate at approximately 3g/serving). Are you doing a loading phase? or just taking the standard dose of CM?

Great stack though mate, cheap as chips and it works. Period.

War Machine

War Machine

Awards
Great log thus far mate :) The tingling sensation is the Beta Alanine (BA) in the Jack3D it will go away as you continue to use it. Aim for about 3-6g of BA daily as it's very synergistic with the Creatine Monohydrate (CM).

You shouldn't need much CM as there's already some in the Jack3D (some speculate at approximately 3g/serving). Are you doing a loading phase? or just taking the standard dose of CM?

Great stack though mate, cheap as chips and it works. Period.
Thanks UK. No I am not loading the CM. Unfortunately I didn't get to use it yesterday. Snowstorms all weekend pushed the delivery date to today. So today will technically be the first day of using the WHOLE stack.:dance:

What would you recommend as far as dosing the CM?

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
Xtend is one of my staples and I consider it right up there with multi, fish oil, and whey. I luvs me xtend

War Machine

War Machine

Awards
Xtend is one of my staples and I consider it right up there with multi, fish oil, and whey. I luvs me xtend
Ya I find it to be delicious haha. Right now I am using it as an intra workout drink. Then about an hour before bed drink a protein shake, and then immediately before bed drink another thing of Xtend. That way while I am sleeping my body has some protein to build off of and the recovery agents in XTEND to keep me nice and happy.:veryhappy:

War Machine

War Machine

Awards
Hey all. Just got done finishing some stuff up so I figured I would fill you all in on the workout today. Took the Jack3d, Hemo, before the workout. Unfortunately I was sent to the store to get some car parts before the gym, so I didn't get there until about an hour after taking the supps. Still felt good though, didn't get the creatine until late tonight, wouldn't have mattered there is a 6 day loading period for it. So I started it tonight. I loved the pump the hemo gave me again today and the focus of the jack3d was there but not AS intense as yesterday. Annihilated the legs today. Workout looked like this:

Squats: 8x285,8x300,6x350
Leg Press: 8x450,8x500,6x550
Leg Extensions 8x200,8x210,7x220
Leg Curls: 8x140,7x170,6x175
Donkey Calve Raises: 8x525,8x525,8x525

Also threw some ab work in 80 situps

Legs feel great right now, hurts with every step I take.... Gotta love it. I got this quote from a kid and I thought that it couldn't be anymore true, "alot of people these days just dont understand that the car cant go hard without a badass set of wheels to ride"

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
I've haired good things about Xtend :lol:
Subbed and good luck

War Machine

War Machine

Awards
Thats Awesome.
Glad to see you liked that.

Woke up this morning and my "wheels" are pretty sore. Today is going to be a rest day, I know at the beginning I said split would be Mon,tues,wed,thurs. I have changed it due to school and work, I will now be doing Mon,Tues,REST, Thurs,Fri.

I will probably do a little bit of cardio today.I have a bike at home so I will jump on that for a while. Must say though legs are not as sore as they have been in the past, I guess this is a good sign of the Xtend doing it's job.

I will also be loading the Creapure this week. I recieved it last night and these were my first inmpressions.

Size was great bought it bulk for $16. 1,000GMs. Opened it up, Odorless, then I put it in some water and for the loading phase put in 3 scoops. Didn't taste like anything, basically was drinking what water. Only complaint was it did not mix very well. I don't know if it was because I used 3 scoops, hopefull it will mix better when I use the daily 1 scoop, but so far it was very gritty to me. Hoping for the best though.

Meal 1 today wasn't very good: Vanilla Yogurt, Granola bar, protein shake.

Meal 2: Pizza:nervous:

Also a little info on the other supps. The Opti Men Multi vits are very good. Thing I like most is it's 3 pills rather than the 11 I was taking with Animal Pak. Don't get me wrong the Pak was great, just a little to pricey and too many pills for me.:261:

War Machine

War Machine

Awards
Where did you get the creapure? Im probably going to grab up a tub from primordial.
That's where I got it from.

It shipped fast, only issue I had was they are located in Oregon, I am in New York, and this past weekend we got hit pretty hard with snow so it delayed the delivery.

War Machine

War Machine

Awards
Today was shoulder day. Switched my shoulder/bi day to Friday, seeing how i am still sore from Legs and I wouldn't be able to do Dead Lifts to my full potential today. Shoulder will be every Thurs now. Workout looked like this:

Incline Rear Delt Raise: 25x8,25x8,30x8 Gotta go heavier next time
Reverse Pec Dec Flye: 140x8,160x8,175x7
Hammer Strength Mt. Press: 100x8,120x8,120x7
*Superset*
Side Raises:25x8,27.5x8,30x8
Front Raises:20x8,25x8,27.5x7
*End Superset*
Rear Delt Cable Pull: 20x8,20x6,20x6
Cable Side Lat:15x8,15x7,15x7

Barbell Shrugs: 225x8,265x8,265x8
Dumbbell Shrugs: 100x8,110,8,110x8

i started with rear delts today because that is the weak point on my shoulder. My rear delts are significantly smaller than the rest of my shoulder so I wanted to make sure they got 100% of the workout possible.

War Machine

War Machine

Awards
Left my book out in the car, will get it tomorrow morning to post my lifts. Not very thrilled with the Creapure. Leaves me feeling sick afterwards, and doesn't mix well at all.

War Machine

War Machine

Awards
What's up everyone putting up my workout from Friday.

March 5th :

Deadlift:225x8,315x7,315x6
Cable Rows(Long Bar): 120x8,140x8,150x7
Assisted Pullups: 3sets until failure
T-bar Rows: 110x7,110x6,110x6
Lat Pullovers: 60x8,70x7,70x6

Barbell Curls: 65x8,70x6,70x6
Alternating Dumbbell Curls: 30lbs 3 sets 8,7,6
Hammer Dumbell Curls: 30 all 3 sets, 7,6,6

Still not very impressed with the Creapure. Jack3d and Xtend awesome though.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Creatine is a mixed blessing for some. I have heard people who have claimed they got sick from it as well. However, when it comes down to it, creatine is creatine. Creapure happens to be a very high quality source of creatine, so it still is a good choice if choosing to use creatine.

War Machine

War Machine

Awards
Hey fellas, sorry I haven't posted in a couple of days. Been really busy with school, and work. Haven't missed a workout though. I am going to be posting my workouts from Monday the 8th and tonight Tuesday the 9th.

Unfortunately I did not write down the weights for Monday so I will just post my workout.

Incline Smith Machine Press: 3 sets
Decline Dumbbell Press: 3 sets
Cable Crossovers: 3 sets
Pull-Overs: 3 sets

Skullcrushers: 3 sets
Weighted dips: 3 sets 25lb plus body weight= 205lbs
Tricep Extensions: 3 sets
Rope Pulldowns: 3 sets
One Arm Reverse Pulldowns:3 sets

I also tried this new chest workout my older brother showed me. It is done at the very end of everything. Here it is:

Get 3 medicine balls ( all different sizes)
One for each hand and one for your feet. Get in a push up position with your feet on the medicine ball and hands on a medicine ball.

Go down till your elbows are at 90 degree angle then go back up, do this 8 times then hold at the top for 8 seconds, the 7 push ups then hold at the top for 7 seconds, then down 6 times then hold at the top for 6 seconds, do this all the way till you get to 1 then rest a minute . It is a killer core and chest.

Ok Tonight Tuesday the 9th legs.

Squats: 225x8,300x7,315x5
Leg Curls: 145x8 all 3 sets
Leg Extensions( Hammer Strength): 100lbs each leg, 3 sets of 8
Leg Press:410x8,550x7,590x6
Calf raises: 590x8 all sets, pause for 2 seconds at the top and 1 second at the bottom.
Individual calf raises: 45 lbs.

Workouts have been very good, the itchy feeling from the Jack3d has subsided. And I must say the creapure is giving me some great pumps, and it is not that bad anymore, the loading period sucked because it was impossible to get it all to mix, now the 1 scoop is fantastic, I throw it in some V8 and I am good to go.