Natadrol Log/Cycle

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
The Natadrol has arrived and I am excited to start the cycle. I will start the cycle on Monday and keep a log of all my workouts.

The cycle will be:

2/2 Week 1
2/2/2 Weeks 2-6
PCT will be Formadrol XT

About me:

Weight : 183
Height : 5'7"

I have been working out solid for approximately three years, using traditional workouts. My starting weight was approximately 160 pds, give or take a few. I have never used a supplement similar to this, so this will definitely be exciting. Besides the supplements staples, I have used several natty boosters in the past.

Diet:

My current diet consist of approximately 2600 to 3000 calories, depending on the day. Protein intake is between 180 to 200 grams and complex carbohydrate intake is between 300 to 400 grams, depending the day. When I say depending on the day, I mean days that include not working out might include less calories or carbohydrates. Healthy fats, such as fish oil, olive oil, avocados and etc are included in my diet and I always make sure to include my fruits and vegetables.

Supplements:

Opti-Men Multi
Optimum Whey
BCAA Fuel
Glutamine
Fish Oil
Creatine

I am going to continue to take creatine for the first two weeks of the cycle. After that I will stop supplementing creatine until I reach my PCT. I have been supplementing creatine for several years so this will be good.

Routine:

I like to do a four day split.

Monday : Chest and Triceps
Tuesdy: Legs
Wednesday: Off
Thursday : Back
Friday : Shoulder and Biceps
Saturday: Off
Sunday: Off

Calves and Abdominal is worked out at least two times out of the week.

Once in a while I will also throw in an extra day of just abdominal, biceps and calves.

I like to pyramid up 3-4 sets of each exercise with 8-12 reps. On leg day I might add a few sets or few reps. Legs can always use a few extra reps.

Goals:

More Lean

Last edited:
AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
2/21 Chest/Triceps

2/21 Chest/Triceps (2/2)

I decided to hit the gym early this week. My chest felt a little flat and I just could not take one more day. I woke up around 9:30 AM, started the morning off with breakfast, multivitamin, bcaa's and two caps of Natadrol. At 10:30 AM I popped two Kre-Alkalyn caps and got to the gym at 11:00 AM.

DB Flat Bench: 60x12 65x12 70x10 75x8
DB Incline Bench: 60x12 70x12 75x10 80x8
Incline Hammer Strength Machine: 90x12 140x12 180x10 180x8
DB Flat Fly's: 20x12 25x12 30x12 35x10

Triceps Curls (Skull Crushers): 45x12 65x12 75x12 80x11
Two arm overhead dumbbell extensions: 50x12 60x12 70x10 70x8
Triceps Push Downs (Rope): 50x12 55x12 60x12 65x10(Drop Set to 40 with 12 more reps)

Machine Crunches superset with Roman Chair Leg Lifts: 3 sets 15 reps per exercise.

Overall today I had a good workout. Did not go too heavy and performed each exercise with good form and hard contractions at the top of each rep. Normal workout would start with DB Incline Press instead of DB Flat Press, allowing me to go heavier on the incline. Hammer Strength weight was definitely decreased, due to the fact it was my third chest exercise. A good day on hammer strength would usually be around 250 - 270 with some good reps. Triceps workout was pretty normal and consistent with what I normally due.

I'll keep track of my workouts and hopefully in a week or two the Natadrol will take affect.

I'll take my next dose of Natadrol with dinner.

FYI, I forgot to post my morning weight. I'll start doing this tomorrow.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
im in...im starting my natadrol on march 1 but i dont think ill log it there are plenty i think.

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
im in...im starting my natadrol on march 1 but i dont think ill log it there are plenty i think.
Actually, there are not many Natadrol logs. The supplement is fairly new and not many people have had the opportunity to try it. There are some logs out there, but several are incomplete. I say you go for it.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Actually, there are not many Natadrol logs. The supplement is fairly new and not many people have had the opportunity to try it. There some logs out there, but several are incomplete. I say you go for it.[/QUOTE

maybe i got a week to decide...

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
I just woke up and ate breakfast. After breakfast I took 1 Kre-Alkalyn cap, multivitamin and 2 Natadrol caps. I will take the next dose of Natadrol tonight with dinner.

There will be no gym today. I have a job interview and want to feel fresh and prepared. Ill be back in tomorrow for legs.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Give it hell bro.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
You should log it, it's a new product, so the more reviews the better. Plus keeping a log helps out so much to keep one on track.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
You should log it, it's a new product, so the more reviews the better. Plus keeping a log helps out so much to keep one on track.
Im leaning towards it...i got the arrogantly anabolic stack and i haven't seen a log on that so i probably will.

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
SUbbed...let me know any questions I can help with!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lookin good, I wanna see how this treats you!

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
2/23 Legs (2/2)

Today is my third day supplementing with Natadrol. So far there are no sides to report, except for being more thirsty and there is no noticeability of the supplement working. I am still supplementing two caps with breakfast and two caps with dinner. On Sunday I will add two more caps with my lunch.

Today's workout did not go so well. I worked out legs on Saturday and today I decided to do legs again. Saturdays workout was awesome, but obviously it is my fault for not taking enough recuperating time. That is what happens when you lift with friends, you get that peer pressure. :dunno:

Barbell Back Squats: 135x10 185x10 225x10 225x10
Hack Squat (Machine): 90x10 140x10 180x10 230x8
Leg Extensions (superset with leg curls): 100x12 120x12 140x10 160x11
Leg Curls: 80x12 90x12 100x12 120x12

It was a terrible day for squats. Normally I would add up to 315 pds, but today that was a no way in hell. And I don't know where my belt is, I hope nobody stole it. I still had a decent workout and picked up a good sweat. My routine is all over the place and I am trying to get back on track. Once in a while this happens to me, but no worries, come Monday everything will be back on track.

Tomorrow I will do some shoulders and biceps.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
Today is my third day supplementing with Natadrol. So far there are no sides to report, except for being more thirsty and there is no noticeability of the supplement working. I am still supplementing two caps with breakfast and two caps with dinner. On Sunday I will add two more caps with my lunch.

Today's workout did not go so well. I worked out legs on Saturday and today I decided to do legs again. Saturdays workout was awesome, but obviously it is my fault for not taking enough recuperating time. That is what happens when you lift with friends, you get that peer pressure. :dunno:

Barbell Back Squats: 135x10 185x10 225x10 225x10
Hack Squat (Machine): 90x10 140x10 180x10 230x8
Leg Extensions (superset with leg curls): 100x12 120x12 140x10 160x11
Leg Curls: 80x12 90x12 100x12 120x12

It was a terrible day for squats. Normally I would add up to 315 pds, but today that was a no way in hell. And I don't know where my belt is, I hope nobody stole it. I still had a decent workout and picked up a good sweat. My routine is all over the place and I am trying to get back on track. Once in a while this happens to me, but no worries, come Monday everything will be back on track.

Tomorrow I will do some shoulders and biceps.
yeah i had a terrible lift sunday...to bad it wasn't peer pressure it was just me...:banghead:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Subbed brother and all the best with your goals :)

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
2/24 Shoulders/Biceps (2/2)

Today I woke up and did what I always do. Eat breakfast and take my supplements. I got to the gym around 10:30 AM and was enthusiastic about working out.

Seated Military Press BB: 100x12 115x12 140x10 150x8
Seated Lateral Raises DB(Slow Movement): 10x12 20x12 25x11 25x7 20x11
Rear Fly's Lying Against Inclined Bench DB: 10x12 15x12 25x10 20x12
Upright Rows (Olympic 5ft) BB Shoulder Length Grip: 80x12 90x9 85x10 80x8

Straight Bar Curls (Olympic 5 ft Bar) (Arm Length in-between shoulders):
50x12 60x10 70x8 70x8
Hammer Curls (DB): 15x12 20x10 25x9 20x10

Today I felt great in the gym. I really wanted to be there and was eager to lift some weights. Nothing spectacular to report except for the enthusiasm and the awesome pump in my shoulders and biceps. The pump could be for numerous reasons, but it was def. better than normal. My focus on form was good and better than normal. No new numbers to report, however, I was not looking for new numbers just a good workout. No sides to report except for being thirsty. I may be back in tomorrow for some abdominal and calves.

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
2/25 Calves, Abs & Cardio (2/2)

Today was the same routine as every day. Wake up, eat breakfast, take supplements and head to the gym. I would normally not have a day dedicated to abs, calves and cardio. It is safe to say the Natadrol has made me more enthusiastic and willing to hit the gym an extra day. My motivation inside of the gym was excellent, and instead of performing two calf exercises I bumped it up to three. I also dislike doing cardio, but today I felt like it was something I do everyday.

Calf Raises (Leg Press Machine): 45x20 90x20 135x17 180x14 225x11
Seated Calf Raises: Body weight x 20 +45x20 +90x12 +55x14

Unfortunately there is no standing calf raises machine at my local gym. I use a 2x4 board and a dip belt to help me with this. I almost do this like a donkey calf raise, but with dumbbell hanging between legs.

body weight x 20 +30x20 +55x13 +55x12

Decline Sit-ups: bodyx20 25x20 35x15 35x15
Leg Raises: 4 sets of 15 Reps

20 minutes of cardio using bike.

At 5 days in I have noticed:

Side Effects : Thirst

Positive Effects: Motivation and Enthusiasm
Some muscle hardening (Especially in legs)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see motivation is high man, this is all important! Good luck and thank you for the great updates.

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
2/26 Back/Biceps

I have been incorporating some of Vince Gironda's tips. Some of these tips include using no thumbs around the bar, no ez bars, pulling to the sternum and reducing the amount of time in between each set. I do not like all of his tips or workouts, such as the prone dumbbell row :dump:.

Today, I was pouring sweat. Shirt was soaked, sweat was in my eyes and all over the mats. My time in between sets was reduced and my form stayed on cue. The Natadrol has helped me focus and concentrate on form and contractions instead of just bouncing heavy weights around. At the end of my workout I had 20 minutes to spare! Usually I am hustling to beat the clock. With the extra time I threw in some Hack Squats (Machine).

Wide Grip Pull Downs (To Sternum, No thumbs): 80x12 90x12 100x10 110x11
Close Grip Pull Downs (To Sternum, Hands Facing in, No thumbs): 80x12 90x10 100x10 110x8
Prone Dumbbell Rows: 20x12 35x12 40x10 45x10
Lat Pull Downs (Using Rope): 60x12 70x12 80x12 95x12

Dumbbell Shrugs: 60x12 70x12 80x10 85x8

Straight Bar Concentration Curls: 55x12 65x8 70x7 65x7
Seated Dumbbell Curls: 15x10 20x8 20x7 15x10

Hack Slide Machine: 90x12 140x12 180x12 130x10 250x8

Side Effects: Thirsty

Positives Effects:

Motivation, Focus, Enthusiasm (This reduced time in between sets)

Some Muscle Hardening (Not much, more in the legs)

I am not sure if there are any fat burning effects, but I have been sweating like a pig.

....So far I don't look much different or feel much stronger. I am changing my approach a bit and want to start concentration on isolations. There is a good possibility I might stop doing dead lifts and squats for a while. I want to see what shape my body will take without those two exercises.

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
Taking the day off from the gym. There is nothing new to report. Tomorrow I will start dosing 6 caps a day. =)

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
2/28 Chest/Triceps

Today I started supplementing 6 caps a day. I just took my seconds dose with lunch and will take the third dose with dinner. At this point in time I have noticed no new side effects or positive effects. My focus still seems to be on cue, helping me with better form and less time in between sets. I am still sweating more and my body has been demanding more water.

I changed my goals from increasing bench press and squats to getting lean. I am tweaking my diet a bit and trying new exercises in the gym. Some exercises I have found to dislike and others are starting to grow on me.

Changes in my diet are following:

Lowering my carbohydrate intake.
Replacing the carbohydrates with more protein and fats.
Keeping my calorie count the same, but with the substitutions.

Carbohydrate intake will be roughly around 100 and protein will remain around 200. Extra fats have been added, including extra fish oil, olive oil, dairy, meat and avocados.

Example: My lunch consisted of 1/4C Brown Rice, 6oz chicken breast (drenched in olive oil), half an avocado and slice of 2 % cheese.

I trying this out to see how my body changes. I have been fighting this stomach for several years and I believe it is from my high carbohydrate intake. If others would like to chime in on this please feel free to do.

Todays workout:
Chest
DB Flat Bench Press (Palms facing in at bottom of exercise): 50x12 60x12 70x10 75x5 50x10 - I have found this to be more difficult and forcing me to use lower weight.

To The Neck Press (Smith Machine, Incline)- 90x12 110x10 130x10 140x8 - Wow these might really work on upper chest. May give them another try, depending on how they may effect the shoulders.

Dips (Elbows out, focus on chest) 4 sets of 10 reps

DB FLat Flys: 20x12 30x12 35x8 35x8 - I really enjoyed these today. Awesome form and contraction. I love the isolations.

Triceps

Skull Crushers: 45x12 55x12 65x12 80x8

Kneeling Triceps Extensions (Rope): 40x12 50x8 60x80 70x8
Kneeling Triceps Extensions (Straight Bar): 50x12 60x12 70x10 75x10

I really enjoyed the kneeling version of the triceps extensions. Less cheating and great contractions. If nobody has tried this, give it a shot.

Nothing new to report.

Side Effects: Thirst

Positive Effects:
Motivation, Focus, Enthusiasm (This reduced time in between sets)

Some Muscle Hardening (Not much, more in the legs)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait for this to really kick in man, should be long now and the strength and libido should sky rocket.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout... the "to the neck press" is going to hit your shoulders more than your chest IMO. It should hit some of the inner upper chest, but I've actually never been a fan of having the bar that high up... might as well be doing a military press.

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout... the "to the neck press" is going to hit your shoulders more than your chest IMO. It should hit some of the inner upper chest, but I've actually never been a fan of having the bar that high up... might as well be doing a military press.
I can definately feel it in my shoulders, however, I also have more soreness in my upper pecs. Next time I will use less of an inline, that way it is not to close to being a military press.

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
3/1 Legs (2/2/2) Rock & Roll time.

Barbell Back Squat: 135x12 190x12 230x12 245x10
Hack Squat Slide: 90x12 150x12 250x10 270x8
Leg Extensions: 120x12 140x11 160x9 160x10
--Superset w/ leg curls:
Leg Curls: 90x12 110x12 120x12 130x12

Seated Calf Raises w/ Smith Machine: 90x12 140x12 180x10 200x12

DB Curls Incline Bench about 20 degrees: 15x12 30x20 25x20 20x20
Standing Straight Bar Curls (Hands 12in apart): 35x12 55x12 65x7 60x8

It seems official, the Natadrol has started to take effect. I am still sweating like a pig and more focused than ever. As you will notice I do not squat a lot of weight. I am currently going without a belt and focusing on the form and using my core for stability.

Noticeable differences:

-Increased backs squat by 20 pounds. Ditched the belt and stuck with form.
-Increased hack squat slides by 20 pounds. Last workout was 250 with 8 reps, this workout was 270 with 8 reps.
-Legs Curls increased by 10 pounds. Last workout 120 at 12 reps, this workout 130 at 12 reps.
-Possibly leaner? I have noticed more definition in my legs. Hard to tell, sometimes it depends on the day.

One of the best leg workouts I have had in a long time. I am going to take tomorrow off and return to the gym on Wednesday for either back or shoulders.

Side Note: I stopped taking BCAA's on Sunday and will return to them in two weeks. I will also stop taking creatine and glutamine on Saturday evening and return to both in two weeks following.

Last edited:
Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
subd

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Looks like the Natadrol is kicking in nicely now man!

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
Looks like the Natadrol is kicking in nicely now man!
Seems that way! I hope the rest of the week goes well, then we will really know. :raincloud:

BTW: I appreciate everyone reading the log and posting comments.

Thanks

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
looking good keep up the work...have you noticed any long term pumps...it seems like ive had a pump in my chest every since i finished my workout today(1130am). its slight but still a pumped feeling

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
We're all here for the same reasons bud. Like the top of the board says: learn, teach, lead.

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
looking good keep up the work...have you noticed any long term pumps...it seems like ive had a pump in my chest every since i finished my workout today(1130am). its slight but still a pumped feeling
I have noticed some long term pumps. Especially today, anytime I do squats the pump last all day. During my workouts the muscle increases so much that it is hard to do a full contraction. Awesome pumps for sure.

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
Morning weight 178.

Strange, I have not ate any less calories. The Natadrol has definitely made my body demand more water and sweat extremely during workouts. Possibility there are some fat burning qualities here. My stomach does look somewhat better and I am a bit more defined. I don't want to start losing weight, might have to throw a few more calories in.

I was going to take the day off from the gym, however, my wife is off and she would like to go together. Today will be shoulders with some abs.

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
3/2 Back/Shoulders

I had a terrible day at the gym. I did not sleep well and there were several people in the gym making me feel very uncomfortable. A bunch of gang bangers throwing up gang signs at people and showing off there little to no muscle with a bunch of tattoos. Anyway, with the lack of concentration I was unable to really focus on my workout.

Wide Grip Pull Downs: 80x12 90x12 100x12 110x8
Cable Rows (Close Grip) 70x12 80x12 100x10 110x9
T-Bar Row: 45x12 70x12 80x12 90x10
Standing Lat Pull Down with Rope: 60x12 80x12 90x12 95x12

Seated Lateral Raise DB: 10x12 15x10 15x10 15x9
Reverse Machine Fly: 50x12 7x12 90x10 90x8

15 minutes of cardio

Nothing new or exciting to report.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Make sure to use onion juice as your pct LULZ, best of wishes on gains!

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
3/3 Calves, Abs, Biceps

Nothing special today. Just as the title says calves, abs and biceps.

I am looking a bit more lean. My wife said my back is looking more cut, so that is a plus. :thanks:

I am looking forward to Friday, I feel there are going to be some new gains with the chest and triceps!

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
3/5 Chest/Triceps

Almost to the end of week two and have nothing spectacular to report. The thirst, hunger and motivation is still present. I have no noticeable increases in muscle size and have no difference in definition since my last workout. I thought today was going to be an awesome chest day, however, apparently I was wrong. On the plus side I did shoot up on some triceps exercises. My second bottle just came in today and starting sunday I will have four more weeks of this cycle.

BB Bench Press: 135x12 185x11 205x6 185x10 135x15
Machine Incline Bench Press: 145x12 190x12 205x9 220x7
DB Flat Fly's: 20x12 30x12 35x7 35x8

Triceps Extension (Straight Bar): 55x12 65x12 75x10 85x10
Kneeling Triceps Pulldown: 60x12 70x10 80x8 75x9
Two Hand DB Press: 40x12 50x12 60x8 65x8

Highlights:
-Triceps Extensions(Skull Crushers) increased to 85 pounds with 10 reps. Last workout was 80 pounds with 8 reps.
-Kneeling Triceps Pull down increased to 80 pounds with 8 reps. Last workout was 75 pounds with 10 reps.

Hopefully next week my chest workout will improve. I have been placing my feet on the bench trying to focus more on the chest movement.

Supplements changes:

-No more creatine for two weeks.
-No more BCAA supplement for two weeks.
-No more glutamine supplement for two weeks.

-Dextrose added to post workout shake. 50g carbs 25g protein.

-Currently taking uni-liver, opti-men, natadrol, fish oil and whey protein.

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
3/7 Legs

Machine Hack Squat(wide): 90x12 140x12 180x10 230x10
superset
Front Squats (heel on 2x4): 45x12 95x12 115x12 135x12 155x12

Leg Extensions: 120x12 140x11 160x11 162.5x11 165x11
superset
Lying Leg Curls: 80x12 100x12 120x12 140x12 150x10

Seating Calf Raises (smith): 90x20 150x18 180x15 205x13
Standing Calf Raises (smith):135x12 140x11 135x11 100x20

Close Grip BB Curls: 35x12 55x12 65x10 75x8
Two Arm DB Curl (non-alternate): 10x12 15x10 20x11 25x8
Forearm/Wrist Curls: 50x15 60x13 70x12 70x11

First off, let me say I was pretty hung over today. Yes, I know drinking alcohol with bodybuilding is a no-no. I have not drank in three weeks and it was suppose to be minimal, however, it got a little out of control. I still managed to have a decent workout and some new numbers. Today I did a some supersets, forcing me to reduce weight on my hack squat.

Highlights:

Increased leg curls from 130 to 150.
Increased leg extensions from 160 to 165
Quads were pushed hard due to the superset.
Increased seated calf raises from 200 to 205
Slight more definition.

Sides:

Two noticeable pimples, nothing extreme.
Hunger
Thirst

:thanks:

Seems to be going good so far. Just finished the second week yesterday and have four more to go.

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
3/8 Shoulders/Triceps

Unfortunately I forgot my notebook at home! Ill post my workout, but no weight or rep numbers.

Seated Military Press (Smith)
SUPERSET
Seated Lateral Raises

Wide Grip Upright Rows
SUPERSET
Bent Over Rear Delt Fly's

Triceps Extensions
SUPERSET
Close Grip Press

Kneeling Triceps Pulldown (Rope)

Hanging Leg Lifts
Crunches (Frog position)
Lying Leg Raises

Overall good workout. Picked up a nice sweat and a great pump in the triceps. I have been doing a lot of supersets which have forced me to reduce some weight on certain exercises. Of course these is the new routine and will pick up in know time.

Positive Effects:
Muscle Definition Increasing
More strength in certain areas
Mental focus and motivation present

Side Effects:
Thirst (really not a side effect)
Hunger (really not a side effect)
Couple of pimples that have been lingering for a week or so.

Tomorrow is back day. Will also perform some supersets. Thanks!I am hoping at the end of this cycle I will be able to post a picture of myself. I am working hard on trying to get rid of this stomach!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Excellent log man! Great ddetail, you keep training this hard man and that stomach will go. Make sure diet in on track and the results will come.

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
Excellent log man! Great ddetail, you keep training this hard man and that stomach will go. Make sure diet in on track and the results will come.
Diet is on track. I am back on 300-400 complex carbohydrates and roughly 200 protein. I am not sure if anyone else has experienced the hunger that exist while taking Natadrol. It is like nothing I have experienced. My calories are most likely more than usually because I am getting hungry far more often. I have been pounding 1 gallons of milk in two to three days and having to take extra liver tablets to keep me from getting hungry. Hopefully all this eating will result in more muscle!

I just got home from work and ate 1 cup of cottage cheese, chili verde (pork) and Abondigas (ground beef meatballs). I cant control myself, lol.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
haha EVERYONE is reporting the hunger, I'm about to use this on a bulk, so sounds like it will really help me.

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
3/9 Back

Dead Lifts: 135x12 185x12 225x12 315x8 135x15

Pull Down (Wide): 70x12 90x12 100x12 115x8
SUPERSET
Straight Arm Pull Down (Rope): 60x12 70x12 80x12 90x12

Rows (Close Grip): 70x12 80x12 95x12 100x10

Lower Back Extension: bodyx15 bodyx15 +20x15 +20x15

15 minutes of cardio

Nothing special going on here. The supersets have been kicking my ass! I have been sweating like a pig and dripping all over the mats. I have not did any dead lifts for over one month, definitely will start incorporating dead lifts back into my routine. I will try and take tomorrow off and return the following day for chest and biceps.

Side Effects: Same as last log, except the pimples are starting to fade away.

Positive Effects: The same as last log.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
lookin good bro, keep it up!

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
3/11

BB Bench Press: 135x12 185x11 200x7 135x20

Incline DB Press: 50x12 70x8 65x8 60x11
SUPERSET
Flat DB Fly's: 50x12 25x12 30x7 30x9

Machine Fly's: 90x12 110x12 120x10 130x8

BB Curls: 35x12 55x12 75x12 85x12
SUPERSET
Lying Triceps Extension: 35x12 55x12 75x12 85x10

Seated DB Curl: 20x12 25x12 30x12 30x10

Nothing special going on here. Once again those supersets are kicking my ass and forcing me to reduce weight. Dramatic decreases in the Incline DB Press superset with the Flat DB Fly's.

Myself and a buddy at the gym noticed I am looking more "cut". Definitely have more definition going on since the diet changed a bit and the supersets have been added. His exact words were "holy ****, you weren't lying about getting more cut". He did add in that I looked smaller though, lol. I guess there is always a price to pay. Im going to stick with the supersets for another two weeks and after that start focusing on some heavier poundage.

Tomorrow is leg day, and being it will be my second leg day incorporating supersets it should go well.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Don't sweat it bro... most people lose a bit of size when they cut. It's just the game we play.

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
3/12 Legs

Man o' man. The supersets and triple sets are are hitting my cardiovascular system hard. At first I really doubted this routine and thought it would never give me the fulfillment as my past routine. Take for example yesterdays chest routine. I left the gym feeling unsatisfied that the supersets were lighter in weight than my normal routine. Surprisingly I woke up with a sore chest, my body letting me know this is working. I know people want to view a log stating progression in amount of weight, reps and muscle size. I still have another bottle and I will get back on that road once the second bottle is open.

Barbell Squat: 140x12 190x12 230x12 255x8
SUPERSET
Barbell Pullovers

Hack Machine Squat: 90x12 140x12 180x12 230x10
TRIPLE SET (TRISET)
Leg Curl: 80x12 100x12 120x12 140x12
TRIPLE SET (TRISET)
Leg Extensions: 100x12 120x12 140x10 140x10

Seated Calf Raises (Smith): 90x20 140x20 180x18 210x14
Calf Raises (Leg Press): 45x15 90x15 140x12 180x10

Nothing new to report. Some reductions in weight, especially with the trisets.

Side Effects: Nothing new since the previous post. No new pimples, everything is good.

Positive Effects: Still the same as the last posts. The focus has definitely helped with the supersets and trisets.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Did you find natadrol really increased oily skin?