Neovar Recomped Sample

natandrb

natandrb

Awards
First off, I'd like to say thanks to AppNut, I requested a sample of Amphetalin, and ended up receiving that, along with Neovar, Drive, and RPM. Trying out the Neovar today. Just took 3 pills along with my pre-workout shake consisting of about 50g cho, and 15g pro, 5ml glycerol, and a pinch of sea salt. First off, all the pills are pretty cool looking, very brightly colored, doesn't effect anything, just nice to see something different, although the pills have a slightly different taste from any I've had before. I'll still be taking my Jack3d in this workout so the only difference I'll see is what the Neovar will do. Today will be Chest, Shoulders, Tris, Back Width. Basic DC split without the Back thickness, I was just recently in a car accident and my lower back is still sore. We'll see what kind of pump I get out of this workout. I'll then take the other 3 neovars post-workout with my shake (same as pre) and see how I feel regarding maintaining the pump and how quickly after my shake I feel hungry. I figure that the faster I feel hungry, the faster my pwo shake is digested/absorbed. Here we go!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
First off, I'd like to say thanks to AppNut, I requested a sample of Amphetalin, and ended up receiving that, along with Neovar, Drive, and RPM. Trying out the Neovar today. Just took 3 pills along with my pre-workout shake consisting of about 50g cho, and 15g pro, 5ml glycerol, and a pinch of sea salt. First off, all the pills are pretty cool looking, very brightly colored, doesn't effect anything, just nice to see something different, although the pills have a slightly different taste from any I've had before. I'll still be taking my Jack3d in this workout so the only difference I'll see is what the Neovar will do. Today will be Chest, Shoulders, Tris, Back Width. Basic DC split without the Back thickness, I was just recently in a car accident and my lower back is still sore. We'll see what kind of pump I get out of this workout. I'll then take the other 3 neovars post-workout with my shake (same as pre) and see how I feel regarding maintaining the pump and how quickly after my shake I feel hungry. I figure that the faster I feel hungry, the faster my pwo shake is digested/absorbed. Here we go!
Cool, bud, thanks for providing feedback on a sample :) Make sure that you dose the NeoVar 15-20 minutes BEFORE you eat, though, and not with the food.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT