Looking for a good stack

War Machine

War Machine

Awards
Hey everyone. I have been training now for about 2 years and have increased my gains a lot, but I have hit that dreaded plateau. I was hoping to fix this with a switch to my stack.Currently I am taking.

universal Storm Pre and post workout
Whey protein Post workout
Animal Pak with breakfast and Fish oil 3 times a day

I was wondering if anyone has any stacks that would really increase size. Looking to bulk. I am 6'1 180lbs. looking to get to 205 lbs. I have been looking at the Controlled Labs stack and am kind of leaning towards that. Have read some good reviews about it, anyone know of any better stack? Not looking for any Test booster, only 18 yrs old don't want to get into that yet.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
add some Cbol, GPLC and peptopro to the mix, maybe even some testofen.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wrong section for one but, I've tried the AI's SWOLE stack n thought it was great. Maybe try USPlabs Asteroid stack, heard nothing but good things.

War Machine

War Machine

Awards
With the Swole Stack am I too young to take that? isn't that a test booster?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
With the Swole Stack am I too young to take that? isn't that a test booster?
For Stoked we recommend that you be the age of 21 or older, you can still try glycobol. Glycobol would enhance the nutrient delivery for Cbol's nitrate.

trojanman1016

Awards
its got everything you need to really help you gain serious muscle.
Just look for a good cycle, cycle support, and a pct.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
its got everything you need to really help you gain serious muscle.
Just look for a good cycle, cycle support, and a pct.
I am pretty sure he was looking for a natural stack, and no I do not suggest a ph of that caliber unless you have experience with it.:nono:

War Machine

War Machine

Awards
I am pretty sure he was looking for a natural stack, and no I do not suggest a ph of that caliber unless you have experience with it.:nono:
Ya I'm not looking to get into that stuff yet. Maybe later on down the road, but I'm trying to go natural right now. Thank you thought Trojanman I will look into that for later on down the road.

War Machine

War Machine

Awards
Ya I'm not looking to get into that stuff yet. Maybe later on down the road, but I'm trying to go natural right now. Thank you though Trojanman I will look into that for later on down the road.