My first ever Jack3d experience!

1. My first ever Jack3d experience!

Today I received my order of supplements which included a tub of lemon-lime jack3d by USPLabs. All I have to say is WOW.

I took 2 scoops about 30 mins before my workout, which was arms today, and my focus/intensity was something I haven't experienced before. I seriously did not want to stop I felt like I could continue doing exercises for hours. I was in such a good mood, really alert, and just so much energy.. But the best thing about it was I didnt get the "Jitters" or "Tingles" that I've had from pre-workouts that I have tried in the past (not going to name any). I've heard some mixed reviews on the taste but to be honest I really didn't find it bad.. Kinda nice actually!

I just thought I would share this with you all and let everybody know that you have my recommendation to use this pre-workout supp. Great job USPLabs.

2. Nice review and agreed nothing pushes me like Jack3d hands down my fav supplement ever.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

3. That's a common review for Jack3d; straight up solid product.
    •   

4. Ah my first Jack3d experience was similar, love the stuff and will always be a favorite unless something amazing comes along!

Similar Forum Threads

1. The ONE + Jack3d = One Jack3d Review/log
    By Afrochowder in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 06-05-2009, 08:05 PM