SWEET SERUM COOKBOOK (SPONSORED)

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
so i recieved my sweet serum but since im not home yet i havent got to open it up and try it on something. Im noticing that everyone else is probably going to just use it in normal food so im going to try and create a bunch of recipes that are more than average to spice up the boring bodybuilder diet. Thanks to jimbo and the rest of the Primordial team for giving me the opportunity to try something other then the copious amounts of sucralose that i am accustomed to. I am looking for suggestions at what you guys would like me to make recipes for and I already have some things in mind. Ive been asked to make mainly low carb dishes but if you want to see something with carbs just lemme kno. the first recipes im going to put up here with directions and pictures will include :

cinnamon rolls (high or low protein depending on ingredients)
sweet and spicy Thai beef
Sweet Rolls
Ginger glaze for tilapia or other white fish
biscuits
Muffins (I like blueberry or pecan )
Mini apple crisp dessert (kinda low carb but still has about 9 carb and 4 fiber)
Low carb peanut butter cups (kinda long to make but soo worth it)
Homemade Almond Milk using sweet serum instead of honey
A salmon quiche type breakfast or brunch using the almond milk
and im working on a low carb protein bar with 25fat, 30 protein and less than 10 carbs per bar as requested by another forum goer. Ill probably get the spicy thai beef recipe up on thursday because ill be busy tomorrow and ill just add recipes as i get time to make them as well as my review of how sweet serum tastes and how well I am able to use it as a substitute for powdered sugar substitutes

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
Nice bro! I am going to have to step my game up and try to create some **** as well! Too bad I can't cook. :)

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
just got the goods :439:

I love the flavor its just sweet enough and almost like syrup but a fresh sweetness , nothing artificial tasting , also a hint of cinnamon aftertaste.

I tried it in my night shake that i make every night .

1.5 cup egg beaters
.75 cup fat free Cottage cheese
1 tsp dutch cocoa powder
1/2 OZ unsweetened coconut flakes
1 Tbsp EVOO
and of course 1 tsp sweet serum

nothing fancy just an everday recipe that i must say tastes and seems healthier with the sweet serum instead of 10 packets of splenda. nice blend of slow digesting proteins, mcts and good ole olive oil. perfect bed time shake if u are trying to conserve ur whey for post workout when ur broke

40 pro, 7 cho (2 fiber), 15 G fat

good recipes coming soon.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to seeing the recipes!

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
Sweet and Spicy Thai Beef

Ingredients:

1 lb of any Lean steak
2 red bell peppers, sliced thin
2 tablespoons of fresh ginger
3 cloves of garlic, chopped
1 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
2 tablespoons of natural peanut butter
2 tablespoons of lime juice
2 tablespoons of Braggs liquid Aminos or SOY SAUCE
1/2 or 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
1/2 cup of fresh cilantro, chopped
2 TSP of SWEET SERUM
Lettuce/cauliflower/or brown rice

1) Brown the steak strips in a large nonstick skillet or wok with either coconut oil, pam, or EVOO depending on caloric goal. Add the peppers, ginger, garlic and red pepper flakes. Cook over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until the peppers are softened.

2) I will do this the night before usually but u can do it while the meat is cooking. Whisk together the peanut butter, Sweet Serum, lime juice,liquid amino or soy sauce, sesame oil and cilantro. Remove the pan from the stove and add sauce. stir it all up to get it mixed in. Make sure you dont over heat the sauce or it will change the sweet serum.

And lastly serve , but this is where caloric needs or goals come into play aswell, if ur aiming for high carb then serve with brown rice, if u want it to remain low carb/quality fat meal then serve it over cauliflower rice (microwave cauliflower and mash it up if you didnt know ) or it can be wrapped it lettuce/cabbage leaves as a sandwhich of sorts or if youre grocery store sells SHIRITAKI noodles which are made from yam flour and soy flour i believe and a 3 oz serving of the noodles is 20 calories with 2 carbs from fiber and 1g of fat.

I will be posting pictures later when i get home from school

I prepped a smaller scale of this recipe using 1/2 lb beef and 1/2 tblsp Sesame Oil, 2 TBSP PB, and half the amount of peppers and I served it on top of cauliflower (3OZ) and the macros are
38 Fat( 13 saturated I believe) 9 CHO (half from fiber) 52 PRO 590 calories rounded

The sauce will still work if you dont use the peanut butter or only use half the amount if ur dieting and want less calories.

And if u dont like peanut butter or any of the ingredients take whatever u dont like out and try it its good.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
and if u like the sauce but dont eat steak then just make the sauce and it tastes great on chicken aswell. I made a large batch of the sauce and put it in a jar. I brought some with me to school and put it on the chicken I brought and it tastes good.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet and Spicy Thai Beef

Ingredients:

1 lb of any Lean steak
2 red bell peppers, sliced thin
2 tablespoons of fresh ginger
3 cloves of garlic, chopped
1 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
2 tablespoons of natural peanut butter
2 tablespoons of lime juice
2 tablespoons of Braggs liquid Aminos or SOY SAUCE
1/2 or 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
1/2 cup of fresh cilantro, chopped
2 TSP of SWEET SERUM
Lettuce/cauliflower/or brown rice

1) Brown the steak strips in a large nonstick skillet or wok with either coconut oil, pam, or EVOO depending on caloric goal. Add the peppers, ginger, garlic and red pepper flakes. Cook over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until the peppers are softened.

2) I will do this the night before usually but u can do it while the meat is cooking. Whisk together the peanut butter, Sweet Serum, lime juice,liquid amino or soy sauce, sesame oil and cilantro. Remove the pan from the stove and add sauce. stir it all up to get it mixed in. Make sure you dont over heat the sauce or it will change the sweet serum.

And lastly serve , but this is where caloric needs or goals come into play aswell, if ur aiming for high carb then serve with brown rice, if u want it to remain low carb/quality fat meal then serve it over cauliflower rice (microwave cauliflower and mash it up if you didnt know ) or it can be wrapped it lettuce/cabbage leaves as a sandwhich of sorts or if youre grocery store sells SHIRITAKI noodles which are made from yam flour and soy flour i believe and a 3 oz serving of the noodles is 20 calories with 2 carbs from fiber and 1g of fat.

I will be posting pictures later when i get home from school

I prepped a smaller scale of this recipe using 1/2 lb beef and 1/2 tblsp Sesame Oil, 2 TBSP PB, and half the amount of peppers and I served it on top of cauliflower (3OZ) and the macros are
38 Fat( 13 saturated I believe) 9 CHO (half from fiber) 52 PRO 590 calories rounded

The sauce will still work if you dont use the peanut butter or only use half the amount if ur dieting and want less calories.

And if u dont like peanut butter or any of the ingredients take whatever u dont like out and try it its good.
sounds tastey man!

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
Decided to serve it on the shiritaki noodles since i came home and realized i didnt have ne cauliflower to make into rice

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
Need that perfect gift for Valentines?

Get something sweet for your sweetheart.

Sweet Serum & Vitaberry are 20% off!

Don't miss out.

This deal will only last until 2/15/2010​

good deal on these ill be picking up vitaberry to try out aswell and more sweet serum and IBCAA

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
HIGH PROTEIN LOW CARB SWEET ROLL

There are a number of ways that these can be made I will list all three ways I like to do it.

1 scoop of whey
2 tbsp. almond meal/flour
1 tbsp. butter
1 egg

Directions:

1) Mix and form into roll shape.

Bake at 250 degrees until done, be sure to keep an eye on them

And the way that I made them today was without using whey protein because since it can spike insulin levels that would not be desirable if on a keto diet. so this is the recipe I used to make one single roll

20 grams of Wheat Gluten (Can be subbed with Almond Meal if you are allergic to Gluten)
1/2 OZ coconut Flakes (Unsweetened)
10 grams of Sunflower Meal
60 grams or 1 serving of Egg Beaters
Sweet Serum to taste
Cinnamon and Butter spray to taste

1. combine all dry ingredients and add the egg, if the consistency is not doughy then either add more gluten if too thin or more egg if you want more protein.
2. Bake at 150 Degrees Farenheit to not breakdown the Sweet Serum

3. when they are finished top with butter spray, sweet serum, sugar free jelly, or even peanut butter for more healthy fats.

The macro for one roll using these ingredients is

264 Calories 14 Fat ( all good fats and if u want less dont use coconut flakes becauase they arent required) 8 Carbs all from fiber and 23 Grams of protein

ENJOY

as you can see this turns out more like a bread almost, if u want to make a biscuit dough then you would do it like this

• 2 1/4 Cups almond meal/flour
• 3 TBSP coconut oil or palm oil
• 1 1/2 TSP baking powder
• 1/2 C powdered egg whites
• 1/4 tsp salt
• 1 TBSP Sweet Serum
• 1/2 Cup heavy cream (Light cream if you want less fat)
• 1/2 Cup other milky liquid - can be unsweetened soy milk, milk, cream, or half and half, the almond milk recipe i will add later works as well

1. Mix oil and almond meal together with a mixer or pastry blender until it's like coarse meal.
2. Add the rest of the dry ingredients.
3. If you're using liquid artifcial sweetener, put it in with the cream.
4. Mix wet and dry together, and let the mixture sit for 3 to 4 minutes.
5. Drop by tablespoons on foil-covered baking sheet.

Bake for about 10 minutes until golden brown.
Makes 12 biscuits, each with 2 grams of carbohydrate plus 2 grams of fiber and 7 grams of protein.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
Awesome Sweet Onion Teriyaki sauce

I love me some teriyaki sauce on everything. The best comparison tastewise for this sauce is the sauce they use at Subway. Except this is 1000x healthier with no calories and no corn syrups and additives, just uncut greatness.

2 TSP. Sweet Serum
1 TBSP Rice Vinegar/ or Plain or Balsamic will all work
1 TSP. Onion Powder
2 TSP Braggs aminos or Soy sauce

OPTIONAL INGREDIENTS
1 TBSP ORANGE ZEST ( Grab an orange and with a cheese grater grate the outside using the smallest grate and collect the shavings if you didnt know)
1/2 TBSP Sesame Oil or EVOO if you dont mind the extra healthy Fats

All you have to do is combine the ingredients and instead of cooking the sauce I added Sauteed Onions to a bowl with the sauce to heat it, then I poured the sauce on my salmon, veggies and barley

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
I found two more good uses for sweet serum. For breakfast I used it like syrup and it tastes exactly like syrup but since i made french toast I wanted to try and make a chocolate whipped cream with the sweet serum.

Chocolate Syrup
2TSP Sweet Serum
1TBSP Cocoa
Splash of milk or almond milk

1. Just mix it up and pour it on whatever you want

Chocolate Whipped Cream
1/4 Cup Heavy or Light Cream
2 TSP Sweet Serum
2 TSP cocoa Powder *unsweetened

1. Mix together and whip with a hand mixer or if you dont have one i guess a whisk would work with more effort.

The third thing I used Sweet Serum for today was to make a Chipotle BBQ sauce that turned out awesome. I poured it on some southwest turkey burgers I made and also on some shrimp and brown rice . it was good

BBQ Sauce
½ Tablespoon Sweet Serum
2 tablespoons cider vinegar
1 tablespoon Bragg amino or worcestershire Sauce
1 teaspoon minced garlic
½ teaspoon celery salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
1 Small Can of Chipotle Peppers
1 Small can of tomato Paste (around 2 OZ is good or more if you want thicker)

1. Mix it all together in a small sauce pan and put on very low heat to simmer, while stirring it will become thick and thats when its done.
You can omit the chipotle peppers if you dont want it spicy or add other ingredients to the base to add different flavors like tabasco, Mango, Lime, Bourbon (JD is the best), and sauteed onions are just a few.

I thought I took a picture of the chocolate sauces I made but my camera diddnt work, but heres a picture of the BBQ sauce on my shrimp, rice and triple turkey burger.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
LOW CARB HIGH PROTEIN HEALTHY CINNAMON ROLLS

OK so I love cinnamon rolls but theyre just so damn unhealthy if you go buy one from cinnabon or wherever so ocassionally I make my own and heres how you can do it.

Ingredients
Gluten
Optional (almond or other nut meal)
Fat free Cream Cheese
Sweet Serum
Cinnamon
Eggs

1. I used 1/4 cup of total gluten plus almond meal mixture with 75% gluten and 25% almond meal to get some healthy fats in the mix, plus i like the added texture and flavor of almond.
2. I used one Egg and mixed it with the gluten/almond meal and added a pinch of baking soda and enough water to make it a dough conisistency.
3. Place doughn on a piece of waxed paper or aluminum Foil sprinkled with soy powder, soy flour, gluten or more almond meal just so it doesnt stick because it is sticky.

4. Roll ball of dough in long, thin rectangle. Brush with metled coconut oil, butter or olive oil just to moisten the surface for the cinnamon to stick. Sprinkle heavily with cinnamon, then a teaspoon of sweet serum if desired. Roll up lengthwise and place in freezer for 15 minutes.

5. Slice into 1-inch rolls or however big you want them to be, note they rise at least double so keep that in mind.

6. Place cut side down on sprayed cookie sheet; brush tops with melted butter or coconut oil or spray with Pam. Sprinkle on more cinnamon. Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or so until rolls are browned but still soft.

7. once they are done mix as much sweet serum and fat free cream cheese and cinnamon to use as a frosting. mix it up and brush it on top of the rolls.

8. EAT

using 1 serving of fat free cream cheese, 20G gluten, 10 G almond meal, 1 Large Egg, 2 tsp Sweet Serum, and negligible amounts of coconut oil the macros for this are 250 Calories 30G Protein, 7.5 G Fat, 8 Carb (4 Fiber)

and heres some pics

Hope you guys enjoy this one

UKStrength

those cinnamon rolls look incredible, let's get some chocolate recipes! :D

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah like a chocolate melt down extravaganza
lol

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Late subbed.. Loving the log so far.. great work with the details and instructions and pictures. Gonna try some of these out

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
well i made chocolate whipped cream and chocolate syrup for my french toast and listed recipes for those but no pics cause my camera failed. But I will think up some more chocolate infused recipes. but in the mean time I made some almond milk, so If you are lactose intolerant or just dont like all the carbs in milk or your in keto or whatever now you can have something to add to shakes, oats , coffee, cereal whatever.

Easy Almond Milk

Ingredients
2 Cups of Blanched or slivered Almonds (or whatever nut you want)
2.5 Cups of Water
1/4 or more sweet serum depending on how sweet you like it
Optional Ingredients
1 TSP Vanilla EXT.
1 TSP Almond EXT.
2 TSP Sea Salt

This recipe yields just about 5 cups of finished product. I store mine in a jar and put it in the fridge. but it doesnt last very long. :439:

1. Place the almonds and water in a bowl or plastic container with a lid and let them soak overnight in the fridge.
2. Take the almonds and water and place them in a blender or food processor (I used a blender), add the sweet serum, vanilla extract,sea salt and almond extract.
3. Start off blending slowly so it doesnt fly everywhere then crank it up to max speed to get it all creamy and blend all the chunks out.
4. Do a taste test and add more vanilla , or sweet serum if needed.

ENJOY!

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
My gf put slivered almonds in spicy beef tonight and fn incredible. We had that 3 nights in a row! Keep the recipes comin

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
I feel in the mood to bake so this weekend ill put up some Choco PB Protein Cupcakes or choco pb banana muffins havent decided yet.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
Breakfast Low carb Strata

Ingredients:
• 7 eggs
• 2/3 cup Almond milk (using the recipe above is ideal) or reg milk
• ¼ cup chopped onion
• 1 cup jalapenos or mild green chilies
• 1 cup mushrooms
• ½ cup almond meal
• 2 cups of Mozzarella or Cheddar Cheese
• 3-4 Slices of Bacon
• 1 teaspoon dried thyme
• 1 teaspoon mustard powder
• Salt and pepper

and just a note the almond meal isnt necessary but it makes it like a quiche without adding flour.

1. Cook the bacon first and crumble into pieces, make sure all veggies are chopped, scramble the eggs and place into a medium sized glass casserole dish or another pan like that. make sure to spray pam or line the dish with EVOO.
2. Mix the cheese into the eggs and put the bacon on top.

3. Bake at 350 degrees Farenheit until done, and cooking times vary depending on how many eggs and the shape of the dish and what not. just watch it and when the top of the eggs start browning its good 2 go.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thats awesome. look soo good

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
send some to me please!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
send some to me please!
Wait is he taking orderes?!?!?!? In that case can I put an order in too? I would like the breakfeast special for tomorow please :food: Do you accept paypal? :439:

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
Wait is he taking orderes?!?!?!? In that case can I put an order in too? I would like the breakfeast special for tomorow please :food: Do you accept paypal? :439:
lol that would be an easy job for me i love to cook.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
Low CArb MUFFINS

Ingredients:
1/8 Cup Wheat Gluten or Wheat Isolate (Gemma protein would work too)
15 grams of Ground Sunflower seeds (Almond meal is fine but i had sunflower seeds on hand)
1 Large Egg
Baking Powder
Sweet serum

Optional Ingredients:
Peanut butter
sugar free jam
Coconut flake or Oil

IF you like a more moist muffin then adding coconut flakes or oil is the way to go and is so much more healthy than using butter.

1. Mix the dry and wet ingredients in a bowl.
2. Pre heat oven to 325 degrees farenheit
3. Bake
4. Top with sweet serum and butter spray or peanut butter or whatever you like

Optional additions
If you want to add a fruit filling to the muffin to make it like a filled donut almost then when the muffins are in the baking Tin using a spoon push the jelly into the top of the muffin. After cooking the dough will rise over it and the jelly will be directly in the center.

Using this amount of ingredients I got 3 muffins that were very filling and the macros are.

230 Cals 13.5G Fat, 20Protein, 6 G carbs (3 Fiber) I used jelly so this would be lower without the sugar free jelly.

I poked a hole in the bottom of this one so you could see the filling was completely inside

Gonna be really busy this week with 2 projects due in sports nutrition designing diets for people so recipe production might be a little slow this week

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
Keto Friendly Chocolate PB Coconut Protein BAR

Someone on PPs forum wanted a protein bar they could use in keto with high fat and high protein and low carb of course. And also without whey protein since it can spike insulin and if using this as a Meal replacement then you wouldnt want elevated BG levels. SO i was tinkering with some ideas and this is what i put together and it was ridiculously delicious!
Also very filling. Also if you want a high carb bar then add in oat flour instead of using Wheat bran . and to make a POST workout bar like ive done in the past use whey, oat flour, egg white, bananas, honey and cinnamon.

Ingredients

1. Almond meal 1/2 OZ
2. Wheat Bran 4-5 Grams (CAN BE OMITTED FOR EVEN LOWER CARB)
3. Natty PB 1/2 TBSP
4. 1/2 OZ Coconut Flakes or Coconut oil both will work to make it moist and add healthy sat fats.
5. Egg beaters or other egg whites 1/2 Cup
6. sweet serum
7. Cocoa powder optional
8. 1 OZ Wheat GLuten (Gemma protein Isolate would work aswell)

1. Mix the almond meal, wheat bran, gluten , cocoa, and coconut flakes in a bowl , stir in the egg beaters. IF theres not enough liquid add a little bit more egg white for more protein and cals or water.
2. Peanut butter can be added into the mix or added as a topping like i did.
3. bake until golden brown at 350 Degrees farenheit
4. when done while still warm spread PB on top, mix cocoa powder and sweet serumm and drizzle over the top of the bar.

ENJOY

MACROS FOR THESE INGREDIENTS CAME OUT TO BE

CAL 385
PRO 41
CHO 9.5 ( almost all fiber and all indirect carbs)
FAT 20

more PB can be added for more fat and calories or can be subtracted for less. like all the recipes ive listed play with them and find what tastes good to you because just because it tastes good to me doesnt mean u will like the combos i use. but hopefully you do.

it came out nice and crispy on the outside and melt in your mouth on the inside, the coconut flake and almond meal have an awesome texture and flavor to them and the sweet serum and cocoa really ties it all together. I actually added some Cayenne pepper to it before eating it and it was rediculously good.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I havent posted any new recipes Ive been extremely busy. This is my last recipe because sadly im out of sweet Serum but I will definitely be buying more.

A Healthier Cheesecake Sweet Serum style

INGREDIENTS:

1/2 TSP Vanilla EXT
1 TSP Lemon Juice
8 OZ neufchatel Cheese (Same as cream cheese except less fat)
1 Cup Blended Cottage Cheese or 1 Cup Sour Cream
3 TSP Sweet Serum
Oat powder (optional but i think it cooks better with it)
Pam

1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Farenheit

2. Mix all ingredients besides the oat or wheat flour in a bowl and mix by hand or with a mixer until smooth consistency is reached.

3. Spray a pie pan with Pam and coat the pan with a very thin layer of oat flour. Add the Filling and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a knife can be inserted and come out clean.

4. Top with whatever you like

MACROS FOR ENTIRE PIE

CALORIES: 900
CHO 19 (Including indirect CHO from cottage cheese)
PRO 58
FAT 58

Pretty decent if your on a keto diet i think. Make sure to let it cool before trying to move it from the pan you baked it in. I moved to fast and broke it in half like an idiot.

Couple blueberries on top and a little sweet serum to top it all off.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Awesome cookbook...I know this is old but it's tight.