SWEET SERUM COOKBOOK (SPONSORED)
- 02-21-2010, 04:28 PM
- 02-21-2010, 04:41 PM
Low CArb MUFFINS
1/8 Cup Wheat Gluten or Wheat Isolate (Gemma protein would work too)
15 grams of Ground Sunflower seeds (Almond meal is fine but i had sunflower seeds on hand)
1 Large Egg
sugar free jam
Coconut flake or Oil
IF you like a more moist muffin then adding coconut flakes or oil is the way to go and is so much more healthy than using butter.
1. Mix the dry and wet ingredients in a bowl.
2. Pre heat oven to 325 degrees farenheit
4. Top with sweet serum and butter spray or peanut butter or whatever you like
If you want to add a fruit filling to the muffin to make it like a filled donut almost then when the muffins are in the baking Tin using a spoon push the jelly into the top of the muffin. After cooking the dough will rise over it and the jelly will be directly in the center.
Using this amount of ingredients I got 3 muffins that were very filling and the macros are.
230 Cals 13.5G Fat, 20Protein, 6 G carbs (3 Fiber) I used jelly so this would be lower without the sugar free jelly.
I poked a hole in the bottom of this one so you could see the filling was completely inside
Gonna be really busy this week with 2 projects due in sports nutrition designing diets for people so recipe production might be a little slow this week
02-21-2010, 04:46 PM
02-26-2010, 06:47 PM
Keto Friendly Chocolate PB Coconut Protein BAR
Someone on PPs forum wanted a protein bar they could use in keto with high fat and high protein and low carb of course. And also without whey protein since it can spike insulin and if using this as a Meal replacement then you wouldnt want elevated BG levels. SO i was tinkering with some ideas and this is what i put together and it was ridiculously delicious!
Also very filling. Also if you want a high carb bar then add in oat flour instead of using Wheat bran . and to make a POST workout bar like ive done in the past use whey, oat flour, egg white, bananas, honey and cinnamon.
1. Almond meal 1/2 OZ
2. Wheat Bran 4-5 Grams (CAN BE OMITTED FOR EVEN LOWER CARB)
3. Natty PB 1/2 TBSP
4. 1/2 OZ Coconut Flakes or Coconut oil both will work to make it moist and add healthy sat fats.
5. Egg beaters or other egg whites 1/2 Cup
6. sweet serum
7. Cocoa powder optional
8. 1 OZ Wheat GLuten (Gemma protein Isolate would work aswell)
1. Mix the almond meal, wheat bran, gluten , cocoa, and coconut flakes in a bowl , stir in the egg beaters. IF theres not enough liquid add a little bit more egg white for more protein and cals or water.
2. Peanut butter can be added into the mix or added as a topping like i did.
3. bake until golden brown at 350 Degrees farenheit
4. when done while still warm spread PB on top, mix cocoa powder and sweet serumm and drizzle over the top of the bar.
MACROS FOR THESE INGREDIENTS CAME OUT TO BE
CHO 9.5 ( almost all fiber and all indirect carbs)
more PB can be added for more fat and calories or can be subtracted for less. like all the recipes ive listed play with them and find what tastes good to you because just because it tastes good to me doesnt mean u will like the combos i use. but hopefully you do.
it came out nice and crispy on the outside and melt in your mouth on the inside, the coconut flake and almond meal have an awesome texture and flavor to them and the sweet serum and cocoa really ties it all together. I actually added some Cayenne pepper to it before eating it and it was rediculously good.
03-18-2010, 06:31 PM
Sorry I havent posted any new recipes Ive been extremely busy. This is my last recipe because sadly im out of sweet Serum but I will definitely be buying more.
A Healthier Cheesecake Sweet Serum style
1/2 TSP Vanilla EXT
1 TSP Lemon Juice
8 OZ neufchatel Cheese (Same as cream cheese except less fat)
1 Cup Blended Cottage Cheese or 1 Cup Sour Cream
3 TSP Sweet Serum
Oat powder (optional but i think it cooks better with it)
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees Farenheit
2. Mix all ingredients besides the oat or wheat flour in a bowl and mix by hand or with a mixer until smooth consistency is reached.
3. Spray a pie pan with Pam and coat the pan with a very thin layer of oat flour. Add the Filling and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a knife can be inserted and come out clean.
4. Top with whatever you like
MACROS FOR ENTIRE PIE
CHO 19 (Including indirect CHO from cottage cheese)
Pretty decent if your on a keto diet i think. Make sure to let it cool before trying to move it from the pan you baked it in. I moved to fast and broke it in half like an idiot.
Couple blueberries on top and a little sweet serum to top it all off.
04-17-2010, 11:20 PM
Awesome cookbook...I know this is old but it's tight.
PM me with any order questions and concerns
Similar Forum Threads
- By Kevin R in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 44Last Post: 03-03-2010, 01:31 AM
- By Jimbo15 in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 41Last Post: 02-16-2010, 05:43 PM
- By salto571 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 8Last Post: 02-13-2010, 04:08 PM
- By tim1985 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-09-2010, 06:27 PM