any side affects to natadrol?

gymboyjb717

Awards
hey guys tried doing some research on natadrol and possible side affects.. are thier ne to report so far and if not what could possibly be some... example gyno w.e not saying it will just asking what if any possible side affects thanks guys

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I guess there is a slight potential for being shut down... I mean, that is why they recommend a PCT, but I don't see shutdown being an issue honestly. Aggression seems to be the most prominant side effect, which many people welcome. Other than that nothing really IMO

gymboyjb717

Awards
seems ot be the logic around here i got like 4 bottles of novedex xt in the supp closet lol i assume that will be good enough?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
hey guys tried doing some research on natadrol and possible side affects.. are thier ne to report so far and if not what could possibly be some... example gyno w.e not saying it will just asking what if any possible side affects thanks guys
Positive sides:Increased aggresion, increased strength, increased pumps, increased vascularity, increase alpha male mentality, increased urination.

Negative sides:Oilier skin, some acne and mild suppression if any.

Hope this help,s this is what I have summed up fro mthe logs thus far.
I have been reading perhaps up to 15logs now, and looks like this stuff kicks in between day 7-14 depending on the individual. Someone on bb.com commented that Natadrol made him feel and look fuller than on hdrol, that is a huge statement.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Positive sides:Increased aggresion, increased strength, increased pumps, increased vascularity, increase alpha male mentality, increased urination.

Negative sides:Oilier skin, some acne and mild suppression if any.

Hope this help,s this is what I have summed up fro mthe logs thus far.
I have been reading perhaps up to 15logs now, and looks like this stuff kicks in between day 7-14 depending on the individual. Someone on bb.com commented that Natadrol made him feel and look fuller than on hdrol, that is a huge statement.
Awesome! Hope your EU suppliers will get some asap so I can buy up the whole storage :p

//CC

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only side I had was frequent urination, however, that subsided after week 2. I am thrilled to see this at NP as I am planning to do 8 weeks

gymboyjb717

Awards
n for the t 911 how many tabs should i do a day and when

gymboyjb717

Awards
you think i should use the t911 one use one on my novadext xt i have