any side affects to natadrol?

  1. any side affects to natadrol?


    hey guys tried doing some research on natadrol and possible side affects.. are thier ne to report so far and if not what could possibly be some... example gyno w.e not saying it will just asking what if any possible side affects thanks guys


  2. I guess there is a slight potential for being shut down... I mean, that is why they recommend a PCT, but I don't see shutdown being an issue honestly. Aggression seems to be the most prominant side effect, which many people welcome. Other than that nothing really IMO
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  3. seems ot be the logic around here i got like 4 bottles of novedex xt in the supp closet lol i assume that will be good enough?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by gymboyjb717 View Post
    hey guys tried doing some research on natadrol and possible side affects.. are thier ne to report so far and if not what could possibly be some... example gyno w.e not saying it will just asking what if any possible side affects thanks guys
    Positive sides:Increased aggresion, increased strength, increased pumps, increased vascularity, increase alpha male mentality, increased urination.

    Negative sides:Oilier skin, some acne and mild suppression if any.

    Hope this help,s this is what I have summed up fro mthe logs thus far.
    I have been reading perhaps up to 15logs now, and looks like this stuff kicks in between day 7-14 depending on the individual. Someone on bb.com commented that Natadrol made him feel and look fuller than on hdrol, that is a huge statement.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Positive sides:Increased aggresion, increased strength, increased pumps, increased vascularity, increase alpha male mentality, increased urination.

    Negative sides:Oilier skin, some acne and mild suppression if any.

    Hope this help,s this is what I have summed up fro mthe logs thus far.
    I have been reading perhaps up to 15logs now, and looks like this stuff kicks in between day 7-14 depending on the individual. Someone on bb.com commented that Natadrol made him feel and look fuller than on hdrol, that is a huge statement.
    Awesome! Hope your EU suppliers will get some asap so I can buy up the whole storage

    //CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  6. The only side I had was frequent urination, however, that subsided after week 2. I am thrilled to see this at NP as I am planning to do 8 weeks
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  7. n for the t 911 how many tabs should i do a day and when

  8. Quote Originally Posted by gymboyjb717 View Post
    n for the t 911 how many tabs should i do a day and when
    1 morning, 1 evening. You can add an extra pre workout if you like.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  9. you think i should use the t911 one use one on my novadext xt i have
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. first cycle 300mgs test/300 mgs deca?side affects
    By masoncade in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 06-09-2012, 01:40 AM
  2. first cycle 300mgs test/300 mgs deca?side affects
    By masoncade in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-23-2010, 10:04 PM
  3. natadrol any side affects to speak of?
    By gymboyjb717 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-30-2010, 05:41 PM
  4. Side-Affects To NO Shotgun
    By Wudog in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 10:58 PM
  5. Superdrol/Oxodrol-12 Bathroom side affects?
    By kam823 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-01-2007, 01:45 PM
Log in
Log in