TestoPro/ T-force/ Formestane/ JACK3D!!!

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

And front pics
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Great pics and great final review man!!!. . .looks like your back has more deffinition!!! GRATZ MAN!!!! Lookin solid!!! Traps/vascularity much better!!! haha are you left handed??
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  3. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    TestoPro, T-force, Formestane & Jack3d Review!

SleepTime and Quality- 8 out of 10- Sleep has been pretty good, not as good as with HGH UP, but still good all around sleep

Mental Alertness/Focus-10 out of 10- The Focus with TestoPro, T-Force and Jack3d combo was amazing, Loved it!

Energy- 11 out of 10- Energy has been very high on this stack, I found TestoPro/T-force Combo really gave me high energy during the day and Pre-workouts. Jack3d gave me amazing energy Pre-workouts too.

Motivation- 12 out of 10- Very Motivated, Can't wait for my grappling comp in april and will be glade to know I'm gonna power through the 170 division.

Mood/Aggression- 10 out of 10- Aggression was very very high, I believe the Formestane was the biggest factor in this and maybe the low cal's too lol

Stress-7 out of 10- Stress was a little high, I think just low cals and maybe Formestane plus the fact I lost my job didn't help.

Libido- 9 out of 10- I would say pretty high, the TestoPro/HGH UP combo last month worked the best for me, I found when I added in Formestane it lowered it a bit, but TestoPro is still an amazing Libido Booster

Joints- 8 out of 10- Hands down my Injured shoulder feels so much better now, I felt a little dry, Knees feel really sore and foot is very sore.

Endurance- 9 out of 10- Endurance feels better and better everytime I grapple.

Strength- 10 out of 10- Strength was good didn't lose any while cutting as low as 1800 cals a day plus gained some strength.

Quality of Training- 9 out of 10- I always gave 110% every workout, Recovery wasn't very good, but prob because my cal's and carbs were very low.

Pump and Vascularity- 10 out of 10- Pumps were Amazing, TestoPro gives sick Pumps, the last week I added in Glycobol that also gave sick Pumps.

Muscle Hardness/Density- 10 out of 10- I feel I am a very Solid Welterweight now, I have never been this lean before.

Body Composition and Look- 10 out of 10- I feel happy with the Change in the last 3 months, this month I made the biggest change in definition.

Appetite- 7 out of 10- So hungry I felt like breaking down at times and just pigging out, but I stayed strong.

Overall Sense of Feeling- 10 out of 10- I feel very strong at 170 right now, I have no doubt I will be one of the strongest 170's at the grappling comp, I feel just as strong as the strong 185's at the MMA Gym. I feel TestoPro was the best supplement of this stack I believe it gave me the best boost. Formestane was pretty good for the dry look and Aggression. T-force was pretty good for the extra T-boost. Jack3d a sick Pre-workout, one of my fav's but after trying N2KTS pre-workout drink I must try a bottle of that sometime. I feel great, I feel stronger, faster and leaner.

Starting Weight and Stats - Weight is taken Upon wakening
    Weight: 170lbs
    Arms: 14 1/4th Inches
    Waist: 33 1/2 Inches
    Legs: 21 1/2 Inches

End of Month 1
    Weight: 182lbs
    Arms: 15 Inches
    Waist: 34 Inches
    Legs: 23 1/2 Inches

End of Month 2
    Weight: 179lbs
    Waist: 33 3/4ths Inches
    Legs: 23 1/2 Inches

End of Month 3- NOW
    Weight: 172.5lbs
    Waist: 32 3/4 Inches
    Legs: 23 Inches

STRENGTH GAINS/ Main lifts/ 3 month stack
    Barbell rows- Now- 230lbs 10 reps UP 110lbs and 3 reps
    Dumbbell row- Now- 125's lbs 6 reps UP 65's lbs Each side
    Bench Press- Now- 200 5 rep UP 30lbs
    Dumbbell Curls- Now- 60's lbs 5 reps Each side, UP 15's lbs Each side
    Skull crushers- Now- 120lbs 5 reps UP 30lbs
    Overhead Barbell press- Now-140lbs 6 reps Up 40lbs
    Squats- Now- 185lbs 20 reps- Up 15 reps
    Incline Dumbbell Press- Now- 70's 8 reps, UP 30's lbs

Final thoughts-
    For body comp change I'm happy, but I'm more happy for my Performance increase in training Had fun logging, thank you everyone for the support. I will run HGH UP, Glycobol and Black cats in april leading up to my grappling comp, don't think I will log it tho, but I have a plan to run a kick ass log in june

I will put pics up of starting month 1 and the end of month 3 pics.
    Nice job bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.23%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Great pics and great final review man!!!. . .looks like your back has more deffinition!!! GRATZ MAN!!!! Lookin solid!!! Traps/vascularity much better!!! haha are you left handed??

Thanks bro, I feel good, I feel stronger then ever at this low of weight, but after this next comp I'm going all out to get to 205 then try and cut to 190 and compete at middle for Grappling and MMA.

Right handed ahahah, why ? lmao

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.23%

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Nice job bro.
    Thanks bro

6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.34%

When your flexing your left side seems a touch bigger
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.23%

Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    When your flexing your left side seems a touch bigger
    I think my right arm is almost a quarter inch bigger lol

8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.34%

WHOA! haha crazy!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0