TestoPro/ T-force/ Formestane/ JACK3D!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TestoPro/ T-force/ Formestane/ JACK3D!!!

Month 1
HGH UP 5 caps a day
Prime 9 caps a day
Divanex 3 caps a day
P-slin 1-2 caps a day
DominATP 3 scoops a day
Xtend 2 scoops a day
Kwick Karb 2-3 scoops a day
Refresh 3-5 caps pre-workout

Goals for month 1- Increase size and gain strength, make injured shoulder stronger.

Before- Weight: 170lbs
Arm size: 14 1/4 inches
Waist size: 33 ½ inches

After- Weight: 182lbs
Arm size: 15 inches
Waist size: 34 inches

Month 2
TestoPro- 4-5 caps a day
HGH UP- 5-6 caps a day
T-Force- 1-2 caps a day
Neovar- 3-6 caps 6 days a week
ATP Tabs- 1 cap pre-workout
Jack3d- 2 scoops pre-workout

Goal- Maintain weight, increase strength and Improve boxing/conditioning, lean a bit and make injured shoulder stronger.

Before- Weight: 182lbs
Waist size: 34 inches

After- Weight: 180lbs
Waist size: 33 3/4th inches

STRENGTH GAINS
Before Month 1
Barbell rows- 115lbs 6 reps
Dumbbell rows- 50lbs 10 reps
Bench press- 155lbs 6 reps
Incline DB press- 30's 8 reps
Flys- 25's 8 reps
Squats- N/A
Leg extentions- 90lbs 20 reps
Barbell Curls- 110lbs 4 reps
DB curls- 30's 10 reps
Skull crushers- 70lbs 6 reps
Overhead press- 80lbs 10 reps

After 2 months
Barbell rows- 220lbs 10 reps- Up 95lbs and 4 reps!
Dumbbell rows- N/A
Bench press- 195lbs 6 reps- Up 40lbs
Incline DB press- 70's 7 reps- Up 40's
Flys- 50's- Up 25's
Squats- 185lbs 20 reps
Leg extentions- 170lbs 20 reps- Up 80lbs
Barbell Curls- 135lbs 4 reps- Up 25lbs
DB curls- 50's 12 reps New PR
Skull crushers- 115lbs 6 reps- Up 45lbs
Overhead press- 135lbs 6 reps- Up 50lbs

Month 3 TIME TO GO!!!
TestoPro- 6 caps on workout days, 4 caps on off days, 1 day off a week.
T-force- 3 caps on workout days, 2 caps on off days, 1 day off a week.
Formestane- starting off light the first week with just 1 Pump in the morning everyday.
Jack3d- 2-3 scoops on workout days.
ATP Tabs- 1 cap Pre-workouts.
Super Cissus- 4-6 caps a day.
Neovar- 3 caps post workout got about a week left

Goal- Start focusing on Overall conditioning, grappling, getting leaner while still increasing strength.

Well the last 2 months I've made some good strength gains, shoulder has felt better every week. Sad to say the tendonitis in my right foot is back pretty bad, hasn't botherd me like this in 2 years. After the last cardio workout I did a couple days ago my foot swelled up pretty bad.

I'm going to try and stay away from running, skipping and too much foot work. I'm gonna add in swimming/laps, which will be something new for me. Super Cissus has been working good the last year for my foot but I'm going to add in something new, just waiting for it to ship here. It's called Skeletal Palm and forged Joint repeair. I have been told it's good for tendonitis, so I will give it a chance.

But besides the stupid tendonitis I'm ready to push it, I'm eatting leaner then ever and I'm ready to go, I'm gonna try a new doesing style for TestoPro, I can't wait to see how 6 caps feels. I will post everyday before bed.

I'm PUMPED! , I'm MOTIVATED and It's time to PUT UP, SHUT UP, GO HARD OR GO HOME!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
will be giving testopro a run shortly as well. Looking forward to seeing how it works for you

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great to have ya guys:D

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 1

Supplements- 1 Pump of Formestane, 2 caps of TestoPro, 1 cap of T-force, 1 cap of Super Cissus, 1 Omega 3'6'9

Meal 1- 1 Egg, 4 egg whites, 1 slice of multi-grain bread,

Meal 2- Oatmeal, half a Chicken breast, greens. 2 caps of Neovar 1 G.C.S.

Pre-workout- 2 caps of TestoPro, 1 cap of T-force, 2 scoops of Jack3D, 1 tab of NitroCeps, 1 cap of Carnage, 2 caps of Citrovol.

Chest/ Back To failure each set!
Incline DB press 4 sets
Super Set
PullDowns 4 sets

Hammer Strength Press 3 sets
Super Set
Hammer Strength Pulls 3 sets

Pec-Dec flys- 3 sets
Super Set
Reverse pec dec- 3 sets

Cable crossovers- 4 sets
Super Set
Cable Pulldowns- 4 sets

Post/ Pre Swimming-workout- 1 cap of Carnage, 1 cap of Athyltes ATP

Swimming- Laps, Treading with only legs, treading with only arms, breathing exercises.

Meal 3/Post workout- 2 caps of Neovar, Fruit smoothie

Meal 4- Cottage cheese, Omega 3'6'9, G.C.S, Greens

Meal 5- 2 slices of bread with cheese and litle blue berrys

Meal 6- 1 slice of bread with cheese, multi-grain nutragrain bar and blue berrys

Pre-workout- 2 caps of TestoPro, 1 cap of T-force, 1 scoop of Jack3D, 1 tab of NitroCeps, 1 cap of Carnage, 2 caps of Citrovol, 1 ATP Tab, 1 cap of Athylet.

Boxing Workout
Warm up
Shadow boxing 2x5min rounds
Heavy bag 3x5min rounds
G&P 1x5min round
Speed bag pin point 1x5min round
Speed bag 1x5min round
Abs 600 reps

Meal 7/Post workout- bowl of Multi-grain cereal, 2 caps of Neovar, 1 Omega 3'6'9

Meal 8- 1 slice of bread with cheese and 1 glass of milk, 1 cap of Super Cissus, 1 Omega 3'6'9, 1 G.C.S

Sleep Time and Quality- N/A
Mental Alertness/Focus- 11/10 On point and in the zone today.
Energy- 11/10 Full of energy, I just couldn't stop.
Motivation- 12/10 Through the ROOF!!!!!
Mood/Aggression- 11/10 Super HIGH in a good way!!!
Libido- 10/10 o It's there;)
Joints- 7/10 foots a pain in the ass and shoulder a little sore.
Endurance- 8/10 Pretty good, swimmings new to me but I'll get better
Strength- 10/10 Keep getting stronger!, My punches are getting some really good snap on them, can't wait to start sparring again:D
Quality of Training- 10/10 Day went perfect!
Pump and Vascularity- 10/10 Pumps were very hard and dry!
Muscle Hardness/Density- 10/10 Very good.
Body Composition and Look- 9/10 Getting lean
Appetite- 8/10 Pretty good, cravings here and there but not gonna cheat.
Overall Sense of Feeling- 10/10 Felt awesome today!

Side notes
Today was awesome, Chest and back was really good, all lifts went up and Pumps felt real big and dry. Swimming killed! OMG Laps are killer for cardio, I will add this in to training 2-3 times a week. Boxing workout felt really good, my punching is getting harder with more of a snap. Today went pretty good, shoulders a little sore, foots killin, body will feel nice and sore tomorrow:D. The MST Samples were pretty good little kick too.

Not sure if anyone else gets this but with the formestane and only on 1 pump in the morning I get a rush, plus after my workouts and sex my chest gets crazy red rashes all over it, anyone else experence this?

I will rest tomorrow and Wednesday is going to be my first day back to grappling:D

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 2

Supplements- 2 caps of TestoPro, 1 cap of T-force, 2 caps of Super Cissus, 1 Omega 3'6'9, G.C.S

Meal 1- bowl of cereal, Omega 3'6'9

Meal 2- Pure Protein juice mixed with half a scoop of Assault, Multi-grain bar

Meal 3- 1 extra lean hamburger with multi-grain buns, 1 cap of Super Cissus 1 Pump of Formestane

Meal 4- Pure Protein juice

Meal 5- Apple

10min before meal 6- 2 caps TestoPro, 1 cap T-force, 1 cap of Super Cissus, 1 Omega 3'6'9, 1 G.C.S

Meal 6- 1 extra lean hamburger with multi-grain buns

Notes
A nice rested day, lovin this stack so much. Good vascularity all day. First day back to grappling tomorrow, I can't wait.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 2

Supplements- 2 caps of TestoPro, 1 cap of T-force, 2 caps of Super Cissus, 1 Omega 3'6'9, G.C.S

Meal 1- bowl of cereal, Omega 3'6'9

Meal 2- Pure Protein juice mixed with half a scoop of Assault, Multi-grain bar

Meal 3- 1 extra lean hamburger with multi-grain buns, 1 cap of Super Cissus 1 Pump of Formestane

Meal 4- Pure Protein juice

Meal 5- Apple

10min before meal 6- 2 caps TestoPro, 1 cap T-force, 1 cap of Super Cissus, 1 Omega 3'6'9, 1 G.C.S

Meal 6- 1 extra lean hamburger with multi-grain buns

Notes
A nice rested day, lovin this stack so much. Good vascularity all day. First day back to grappling tomorrow, I can't wait.
Sounds good so far bro.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
MY GOD MAN!!!! HITTIN IT HARD HAHAH!!!! YOur going to be swole by then end of your run!!!! I like the combo and will be fun to watch. . . . make sure yiou catch my new log too!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MY GOD MAN!!!! HITTIN IT HARD HAHAH!!!! YOur going to be swole by then end of your run!!!! I like the combo and will be fun to watch. . . . make sure yiou catch my new log too!!!
O ya I'm deadly sore lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 3

Supplements- 1 Pump of Formestane, 2 caps of TestoPro, 1 cap of T-force, 2 caps of Super Cissus, 1 Omega 3'6'9, 1 G.C.S

Meal 1- 1 Protein juice

Meal 2- 1 Protein shake and a fruit smoothie, 1 CLA

10min before meal 3- 2 caps of TestoPro, 1 cap of T-force.

Meal 3- 1 extra lean hamburger with multi-grain buns, 1 cap of Neovar, 1 cap of Super Cissus, 1 Omega 3'6'9, 1 CLA

Meal 4-
Proteon shake, Blue berrys

Pre-workout- 1 cap of TestoPro, 1 cap of T-force, 2 scoops of Jack3D, half a tab of ATP Tab's, 1 cap of Super Cissus

Workout/ GRAPPING
Warm up
Going over technique for 1 hour
Grappling for 1 hour
Bag work for 15min
Stretch and cool down

Meal 5- 2 Protein juices, 1 Super Cissus

10min before meal 6- 1 cap of TestoPro, 3 caps od Neovar, 1 cap of Super Cissus, 1 Omega 3'6'9, 1 Vit.C, 1 CLA, 1 G.C.S

Meal 6- 1 extra lean hamburger with multi grain buns and fruit smoothie.

Sleep Time and Quality- 8/10 good sleep but not deep like HGH UP
Mental Alertness/Focus- 9/10 Pretty good.
Energy- 8/10 Good but very sore .
Motivation- 9/10 Good moitvation, need to grapple more tho!
Mood/Aggression- 9/10 High
Libido- 11/10 Very much there ahaha
Joints- 7/10 foot and shoulders sore, but Shoulder did good during grappling.
Endurance- 6/10 Wow not there today, I need to get used to grappling.
Strength- 8/10 Pretty good
Quality of Training- 10/10 very good training
Pump and Vascularity- 10/10 Wow Pumped during the how time I was grappling.
Muscle Hardness/Density- 10/10 Nice and Pumped.
Body Composition and Look- 9/10 Leaner everyday
Appetite- 8/10 Very hungry after grappling
Overall Sense of Feeling- 7/10 I will feel better when my body adabts to grappling

Side notes
I had so much fun going back to grappling, it's been 9 months and wow did I miss it. I did pretty good, wasn't to many people there, rolled with a begginer 185 and that was pretty easy, rolled with a Intermediate light weight it was a good match, I taped him out about 5 times in about 30 min, weight advantage helped a lot. Then grappled with an advanced heavyweight luckly I managed not to get caught in any submissions but he was pretty much dominating the whole time. Hey I'm just happy I didn't get taped today:D lol.

I can't wait to go against some good welterweights and middle weights next time. My body needs to get used to this! wow I'm deadly sore aha crazyness!!!, Such a blast tho!!! My weight after grappling was 176.8, I could compete at welterweight, but I'm going to try to go up to about 182lbs and compete at middleweight, I much perfer that weight division. I will stick with eating lean for now and see where my weight is at in a couple weeks, I will try not to get under 180lbs in the mornings. So I think I'm going to take tomorrow off and get back at it friday. Have no clue when I will compete, hopefully around the end of this stack but we will see.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice bro.

Day 3

Supplements- 1 Pump of Formestane, 2 caps of TestoPro, 1 cap of T-force, 2 caps of Super Cissus, 1 Omega 3'6'9, 1 G.C.S

Meal 1- 1 Protein juice

Meal 2- 1 Protein shake and a fruit smoothie, 1 CLA

10min before meal 3- 2 caps of TestoPro, 1 cap of T-force.

Meal 3- 1 extra lean hamburger with multi-grain buns, 1 cap of Neovar, 1 cap of Super Cissus, 1 Omega 3'6'9, 1 CLA

Meal 4-
Proteon shake, Blue berrys

Pre-workout- 1 cap of TestoPro, 1 cap of T-force, 2 scoops of Jack3D, half a tab of ATP Tab's, 1 cap of Super Cissus

Workout/ GRAPPING
Warm up
Going over technique for 1 hour
Grappling for 1 hour
Bag work for 15min
Stretch and cool down

Meal 5- 2 Protein juices, 1 Super Cissus

10min before meal 6- 1 cap of TestoPro, 3 caps od Neovar, 1 cap of Super Cissus, 1 Omega 3'6'9, 1 Vit.C, 1 CLA, 1 G.C.S

Meal 6- 1 extra lean hamburger with multi grain buns and fruit smoothie.

Sleep Time and Quality- 8/10 good sleep but not deep like HGH UP
Mental Alertness/Focus- 9/10 Pretty good.
Energy- 8/10 Good but very sore .
Motivation- 9/10 Good moitvation, need to grapple more tho!
Libido- 11/10 Very much there ahaha
Joints- 7/10 foot and shoulders sore, but Shoulder did good during grappling.
Endurance- 6/10 Wow not there today, I need to get used to grappling.
Strength- 8/10 Pretty good
Quality of Training- 10/10 very good training
Pump and Vascularity- 10/10 Wow Pumped during the how time I was grappling.
Muscle Hardness/Density- 10/10 Nice and Pumped.
Body Composition and Look- 9/10 Leaner everyday
Appetite- 8/10 Very hungry after grappling
Overall Sense of Feeling- 7/10 I will feel better when my body adabts to grappling

Side notes
I had so much fun going back to grappling, it's been 9 months and wow did I miss it. I did pretty good, wasn't to many people there, rolled with a begginer 185 and that was pretty easy, rolled with a Intermediate light weight it was a good match, I taped him out about 5 times in about 30 min, weight advantage helped a lot. Then grappled with an advanced heavyweight luckly I managed not to get caught in any submissions but he was pretty much dominating the whole time. Hey I'm just happy I didn't get taped today:D lol.

I can't wait to go against some good welterweights and middle weights next time. My body needs to get used to this! wow I'm deadly sore aha crazyness!!!, Such a blast tho!!! My weight after grappling was 176.8, I could compete at welterweight, but I'm going to try to go up to about 182lbs and compete at middleweight, I much perfer that weight division. I will stick with eating lean for now and see where my weight is at in a couple weeks, I will try not to get under 180lbs in the mornings. So I think I'm going to take tomorrow off and get back at it friday. Have no clue when I will compete, hopefully around the end of this stack but we will see.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 4

Supplements- 2 Pumps of Formestane, 2 caps of TestoPro, 1 cap of T-force, 2 caps of Super Cissus, 2 RPM, 1 Omega 3'6'9, 1 G.C.S, 1 CLA,

Meal 1- 1 Protein juice, Fruit smoothie

Meal 2- 3 slices of pizza with my dad for his birthday...eh I did not enjoy cheating like I thought. 3 caps of Neovar

10min before meal 3- 2 caps of Wipe out fat burner, 1 CLA, 1 Omega 3'6'9, 1 cap of Super Cissus

Meal 3- fruit smoothie, Protein shake

Meal 4-
Bowl of Multi-grain cereal

10min before meal 5- 2 caps of TestoPro, 1 cap of T-force, 1 cap of Super Cissus, 1 CLA, Omega 3'6'9, 1 G.C.S, 1 Vit.C

Meal 5- 1 Protein shake with milk

Side notes
Well I woke up at 176lbs today:|, So now I'm thinking maybe I will compete at welterweight, I always wanted to before, but now I can make weight, as long as I wake up at 173lbs in the morning, 170 will be easy to make. So I think I'm gonna really focus on getting leaner, so far I have leaned up alot. My plan is to compete at 170lbs then take 3 months and eat as much as I can and bulk up to 200-205lbs, maybe compete at light heavyweight once, then take 2 months and cut to a lean 185lbs. At least thats what I want to do, but my focus now is to get as strong and lean as I can at about 173lbs. O and Upped Formestane to 2 Pumps a day now.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 4

Supplements- 2 Pumps of Formestane, 2 caps of TestoPro, 1 cap of T-force, 2 caps of Super Cissus, 2 RPM, 1 Omega 3'6'9, 1 G.C.S, 1 CLA,

Meal 1- 1 Protein juice, Fruit smoothie

Meal 2- 3 slices of pizza with my dad for his birthday...eh I did not enjoy cheating like I thought. 3 caps of Neovar

10min before meal 3- 2 caps of Wipe out fat burner, 1 CLA, 1 Omega 3'6'9, 1 cap of Super Cissus

Meal 3- fruit smoothie, Protein shake

Meal 4-
Bowl of Multi-grain cereal

10min before meal 5- 2 caps of TestoPro, 1 cap of T-force, 1 cap of Super Cissus, 1 CLA, Omega 3'6'9, 1 G.C.S, 1 Vit.C

Meal 5- 1 Protein shake with milk

Side notes
Well I woke up at 176lbs today:|, So now I'm thinking maybe I will compete at welterweight, I always wanted to before, but now I can make weight, as long as I wake up at 173lbs in the morning, 170 will be easy to make. So I think I'm gonna really focus on getting leaner, so far I have leaned up alot. My plan is to compete at 170lbs then take 3 months and eat as much as I can and bulk up to 200-205lbs, maybe compete at light heavyweight once, then take 2 months and cut to a lean 185lbs. At least thats what I want to do, but my focus now is to get as strong and lean as I can at about 173lbs. O and Upped Formestane to 2 Pumps a day now.
Looks good bro.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 5

Supplements- 2 Pumps of Formestane, 2 caps of TestoPro, 1 cap of T-force, 2 caps of Super Cissus, 1 Omega 3'6'9, 1 G.C.S, 1 CLA,

Meal 1- 1 Protein Shake, fruit smoothie

Meal 2- 1 Extra Lean Hamburger with Multi-grain buns, CLA

Pre-workout- 2 Protein juices(contains 30 grams of Protein and 66 grams of Crabs)-Mixed with 2.5 Scoops of JACK3D!, 2 caps of TestoPro, 1 cap of T-force, 1 cap of Super Cissus

Arm Workout, abs/ super sets
Alternating Dumbell Curls 4 sets
Skull crushers 4 sets

Barbell curls 3 sets
Dumbbell kickbacks 3 sets

Preacher curls 3 sets
Push downs 3 sets
Circuit
Push downs 10 reps
Reverse push downs 10 reps
Overhead push downs 10 reps
Hammer curls 6 reps
Concentration curls 6 reps
Repeat circuit 4 times
ABS- 500 reps

Meal 3- Nutragrain bar

Meal 4- 1 extra lean hamburger, blue berrys, 1 cap of Neovar, 1 CLA, 1 Super Cissus, 1 Omega 3'6'9

Meal 5- Skinless Chicken breast

Meal 6- Protein shake

Sleep Time and Quality- 7/10 ok
Mental Alertness/Focus- 7/10 so so today
Energy- 7/10 Energy was good, but not super high today
Motivation- 9/10 High, I;m dying to do more grappling
Libido- 10/10 Pretty high today
Joints- 7/10 Same.
Endurance- 6/10 Didn't feel the best today.
Strength- 8/10 ok, but got 2 reps less on curls this week, but then 2 more reps on skull crushers.
Quality of Training-9/10 Good arm workout
Pump and Vascularity- 10/10 Very good arm Pump
Muscle Hardness/Density- 8/10 When I get down about 4 more pounds I'll be much leaner
Body Composition and Look- 9/10 A bit Leaner everyday
Appetite- 6/10 Not feeling to hungry
Overall Sense of Feeling- 7/10 Just feeling aggresive and motivated, I just wanna wake up everyday and start training.

Side notes
Didn't feel as strong for arms today, I tryed 60's for DB curls and only got 4 reps each side, so 2 reps less then last week, maybe it's because I didn't take ATP Tabs this time pre-workout, I'll take them next week and see if I feel a diff. Tomorrow I think I'm doing legs.

Last edited:
JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 6

Supplements- 2 Pumps of Formestane, 2 caps of TestoPro, 1 cap of T-force, 2 caps of Super Cissus, 1 Omega 3'6'9, 1 G.C.S, 1 CLA,

Meal 1- fruit smoothie

Meal 2- 1 Extra Lean Hamburger with Multi-grain buns, 1 cup of Green tea, 1 cap of Adrenalin,1 CLA, 1 Omega 3'6'9, 1 Vit.C

Pre-workout- 1 Protein juice (contains 15 grams of Protein and 33 grams of Crabs)-Mixed with 2 Scoops of JACK3D!, 3 caps of TestoPro, 2 cap of T-force, 1 cap of Super Cissus

Leg workout
Body Squats 10 sets of 20 reps
Lunges 10 sets of 10 reps
Shoot with Dumbbells 70's pick up 3 sets of 4 reps
Shoot to bag slam 22 reps
Leg extintions 5 sets
Calve raises 3 sets
Abs 100 reps

Meal 3- Protein Juice, Grapes, 1 cap of Neovar, 1 cap of Super Cissus

Meal 4- Cottage cheese, 1 CLA

Meal 5- Protein shake

10min before meal 6- 1 cap of TestoPro, 2 caps of Super Cissus, 1 CLA, Omega 3'6'9, 1 G.C.S, 1 Vit.C

Meal 6- Skinless chicken breast

Sleep Time and Quality- 7/10 Hard time falling asleep
Mental Alertness/Focus- 8/10 Pretty good
Energy- 8/10 Weird, I'm packed with energy, but this lean ass low carb eating **** is making me feel burnt out during my workouts.
Motivation- 10/10 Very
Mood/Aggression- 11/10 RAGE lol
Libido- 6/10 Not there today
Joints- 7/10 same
Endurance- 6/10 Just felt burnt out during the workout, I think the lean diet is to blame
Strength- 8/10 Good for what I'm eating
Quality of Training- 8/10 Good.
Pump and Vascularity- 8/10 Not the best today week.
Muscle Hardness/Density- 9/10 Harder everyday
Body Composition and Look- 9/10 Better everyday
Appetite- 6/10 I'm so damn hungry it's not even funny.
Overall Sense of Feeling- 7/10 feeling a mixture of wanting carbs and rage lol

Side notes
Hmm not to much to say, I am really hating eating so lean, I am so hungry, but I'm burning the fat so thats good. Once I get to 172lbs I will be able to increase the food a bit and maintian the weight. Tomorrow is my day off and will start hard monday

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 7

Supplements- 3 caps of Super Cissus, 1 Omega 3'6'9, 1 G.C.S, 1 CLA, 1 Vit.C, 1 cap of Adrenaline

Meal 1- fruit smoothie, Protein shake

2 Pumps of Formestane

Meal 2- 1 Extra Lean Hamburger with Multi-grain buns, 1 cup of Green tea, 1 CLA

Meal 3- 2 Slices of Multi-grain bread with cheese, half a scoop of Assualt

Meal 4- Protein juice

Meal 5- Extra lean hamburger with multi grain buns

Meal 6- Protein shake, 2 caps of Super Cissus, 1 CLA, Omega 3'6'9, 1 G.C.S, 1 Vit.C

Side notes
Rested today, Got Grappling tomorrow, if it's open, Canada has a holiday called family day tomorrow so not sure if it will be open... lets just hope!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Good GOD MAN!!! hahah its non stop with ya!!! Keep Killin it but i'm thinkin that a rest will be in your future to let your body recoop?? muahha!!! Keep killin it. . . hows the testpro MANG?? :deal:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:439:
Good GOD MAN!!! hahah its non stop with ya!!! Keep Killin it but i'm thinkin that a rest will be in your future to let your body recoop?? muahha!!! Keep killin it. . . hows the testpro MANG?? :deal:
Cheers bro:beerchug:

I'm really liking TestoPro, I've tried Activate Xtreme, vitrix and the T-force I'm on and TestoPro works the best!, and Libido wise omg insain!! Libido was intence when I was doing HGH UP and TestoPro, but the last few days, I'm thinking it's the formestane but the mood hasn't seemed to be there as much and the aggression is insain!!

I used to train much harder before my shoulder injury, but I'm trying to get back into the grove, tonight is my second night of grappling once my body gets used to it I'll be training much more.

I hate not eating a lot:squint: thats not helping the aggression part, very cranky this week lol But when I get to 172lbs I will be able to up the food and maintain the weight. I'm going to be so damn lean at 172:D YAAA!!:439:

But when I have this 1 grappling comp at 170lbs Imma shoot up to 190!! I was thinking of giving the trifecta stack a shot:O

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 8

Supplements- 3 Pumps of Formestane, 2 caps of TestoPro, 1 cap of T-force, 1 cap of Super Cissus, 1 Omega 3'6'9, 1 G.C.S, 1 CLA, 1 Adrenaline

Meal 2- 1 Extra Lean Hamburger with Multi-grain buns, 1 cup of Green tea, 2 caps of TestoPro, 1 cap of T-force, 1 CLA, , 1 Vit.C, 1 cap of Super Cissus

Meal 3- apple and Nutragrain bar

Pre-workout- 2 Protein juices (contains 30 grams of Protein and 66 grams of Crabs)-Mixed with 2 Scoops of JACK3D!, 2 caps of TestoPro, 1 cap of T-force, 1 cap of Super Cissus, 1 ATP Tabs

Grappling
Warm up
30min of Technique
1 hour of grappling
Stretch

Post workout- Protein Juice, 1 cap of Glycobol, 3 caps of Neovar, 2 caps of Perform, 1 cap of Super Cissus, 1 CLA, 1 Omega 3'6'9

Meal 4- 1 Extra lean hamburger with multi-grain buns.

Meal 6- Protein shake, 1 CLA

Sleep Time and Quality- 7/10 No change
Mental Alertness/Focus- 7/10 so so
Energy- 8/10 Ok energy but very sore
Motivation- 8/10 Not as good today
Mood/Aggression- 8/10 less today
Libido- 8/10 There in the morning
Joints- 6/10 Shoulder was pretty sore today
Endurance- 6/10 Bad, my body needs to get used to grappling I guess, it's a whole diff world.
Strength- 7/10 Didn't feel as strong, mainly because my arms and legs were still sore.
Pump and Vascularity- 8/10 Whole bodys Pumped grappling.
Appetite- 8/10 Hunger wasn't to bad today.
Overall Sense of Feeling- 7/10 so so

Side notes
Well Grappling today was kinda crappy, my shoulders a little sore, arms and legs were killin, my triceps are hands down the most sore they have ever been in my life, they need a rest.

Rolled with a good 145er and he taped me out, which I was very dissapointed with, then rolled with the Advanced Heavy weight for a few rounds and he just dominated me the whole time which was frustrating, I used to do much better with him when I was 195lbs last year. Then rolled with a couple 170's which I tapped them a few times and stayed away from being subbed. Today was a bit frustrated, I guess it's only my second time back but I just feel very rusty and need that muscle endurance back. I think I may rest tomorrow, if not I'll go swimming and then go back to grappling wednesday. HOPEFULLY my body will get used to this in a couple weeks and I can start doing more training. O got Glycobol in today:D, came with some samples of Motivate and Perform so thats awesome plus a T-shirt:D THANK YOU AI !!!

I Think what I will do with Glycobol is maybe stick with 2 caps a day on workout days and maybe get away with having more carbs without gaining weight:), and when I'm done this stack starting April 1st I will Stack Glycobol, HGH UP and Applied nutriceuticals new stim product. I believe I will be competing sometime in April.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 8

Supplements- 3 Pumps of Formestane, 2 caps of TestoPro, 1 cap of T-force, 1 cap of Super Cissus, 1 Omega 3'6'9, 1 G.C.S, 1 CLA, 1 Adrenaline

Meal 2- 1 Extra Lean Hamburger with Multi-grain buns, 1 cup of Green tea, 2 caps of TestoPro, 1 cap of T-force, 1 CLA, , 1 Vit.C, 1 cap of Super Cissus

Meal 3- apple and Nutragrain bar

Pre-workout- 2 Protein juices (contains 30 grams of Protein and 66 grams of Crabs)-Mixed with 2 Scoops of JACK3D!, 2 caps of TestoPro, 1 cap of T-force, 1 cap of Super Cissus, 1 ATP Tabs

Grappling
Warm up
30min of Technique
1 hour of grappling
Stretch

Post workout- Protein Juice, 1 cap of Glycobol, 3 caps of Neovar, 2 caps of Perform, 1 cap of Super Cissus, 1 CLA, 1 Omega 3'6'9

Meal 4- 1 Extra lean hamburger with multi-grain buns.

Meal 6- Protein shake, 1 CLA

Sleep Time and Quality- 7/10 No change
Mental Alertness/Focus- 7/10 so so
Energy- 8/10 Ok energy but very sore
Motivation- 8/10 Not as good today
Mood/Aggression- 8/10 less today
Libido- 8/10 There in the morning
Joints- 6/10 Shoulder was pretty sore today
Endurance- 6/10 Bad, my body needs to get used to grappling I guess, it's a whole diff world.
Strength- 7/10 Didn't feel as strong, mainly because my arms and legs were still sore.
Pump and Vascularity- 8/10 Whole bodys Pumped grappling.
Appetite- 8/10 Hunger wasn't to bad today.
Overall Sense of Feeling- 7/10 so so

Side notes
Well Grappling today was kinda crappy, my shoulders a little sore, arms and legs were killin, my triceps are hands down the most sore they have ever been in my life, they need a rest.

Rolled with a good 145er and he taped me out, which I was very dissapointed with, then rolled with the Advanced Heavy weight for a few rounds and he just dominated me the whole time which was frustrating, I used to do much better with him when I was 195lbs last year. Then rolled with a couple 170's which I tapped them a few times and stayed away from being subbed. Today was a bit frustrated, I guess it's only my second time back but I just feel very rusty and need that muscle endurance back. I think I may rest tomorrow, if not I'll go swimming and then go back to grappling wednesday. HOPEFULLY my body will get used to this in a couple weeks and I can start doing more training. O got Glycobol in today:D, came with some samples of Motivate and Perform so thats awesome plus a T-shirt:D THANK YOU AI !!!

I Think what I will do with Glycobol is maybe stick with 2 caps a day on workout days and maybe get away with having more carbs without gaining weight:), and when I'm done this stack starting April 1st I will Stack Glycobol, HGH UP and Applied nutriceuticals new stim product. I believe I will be competing sometime in April.
Sounds like a good plan.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 9

Supplements- 3 Pumps of Formestane, 2 caps of TestoPro, 1 cap of T-force, 1 cap of Glycobol, 2 caps of Motivate, 1 cap of Perform, 1 cap of Super Cissus, 1 Omega 3'6'9, 1 G.C.S, 1 CLA

Meal 1- Protein shake with milk, Multi-grain nutragrain

Meal 2-1 cup of Green tea with- tea spoon of honey and some stevia, CLA - one hell of a fat burning meal LOL

Meal 3- Protein shake and whole grain rice. 1 cap of Perform, 1 CLA

20min before meal 4- 1 cap of Glycobol, 2 caps of Super Cissus, 1 CLA, 1 Omega 3'6'9, 1 G.C.S

Meal 4- Fruit smoothie

Meal 5- 2 slices of Whole grain bread with cheese, 2 caps of TestoPro, 1 cap of T-force, 1 cap of Perform ,1 cap of Super Cissus

Meal 6- Protein shake, 1 cap of Super Cissus,

Side notes
Well not to sore today except I really strained my left bicep:(, It's gonna need a couple days to heal for sure. Tomorrow I'm going to try running and see how my foot feels and do abs. This bicep strain is a set back for this week for sure, Hopefully it's good to do wrestling by thursday.
Not to much to say about the supplements except I am leaning more and more everyday. Weight this morning was 175lbs so I'm already down 5 pounds in 9 days, plus down almost half an inch on the waist:D

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry about the bicep. The stack sounds like it is doing it's job.
Ya I'm Really liking the leaning effects and after I get through this week I think the next 2 weeks are gonna be killer!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 10

Supplements- 2 Pumps of Formestane, 2 caps of TestoPro, 1 cap of T-force, 1 cap of Perform, 2 caps of Super Cissus, 1 Omega 3'6'9, 1 G.C.S, 1 CLA

Meal 1 -Protein shake

20min before meal 2- 1 cap of Glycobol

Meal 2- Fruit Smoothie and Protein shake, 1 CLA, 1 cap of Super Cissus

Pre-workout- 2 caps of TestoPro, 1 cap of T-force, 1 cap of Perform, 1 cap of AMPHETALIN, 1 scoop of Jack3d, 1 cap of Super Cissus

Cardio Workout
Run 5 min
Bike 5 min
Stepper 5 min
Crosstrainer 5 min
Run 2 min Couldn't do it my foot is a peice of ****:squint:
Bike 5 min
Stepper 5 min

Meal 3- 2 slices of multi-grain bread and 1 glass of milk, 1 Omega 3'6'9

Meal 4- multi-grain nutra-grain bar and protein shake

Pre-abs- 1 scoop of Jack3d, 2 caps of TestoPro, 1 cap of T-force, 1 cap of Perform, 1 pump of Formestane

Abs
Upside down sit ups, sit up twists, Leg ups, V-ups, Leg ins, Side to Side, Lower obliques- 700 reps total

Meal 5- Nutragrain bar

Meal 6- Whole grain rice, 1 cap of Super Cissus, 1 CLA, Omega 3'6'9, 1 G.C.S, 1 Vit.C

Sleep Time and Quality- 6/10 Not much sleep last night
Mental Alertness/Focus- 10/10 Very high
Energy- 10/10 AMPHETALIN is amazing.
Motivation- 10/10 Very high
Mood/Aggression- 10/10 High for the workouts
Libido- 10/10 Perform + TestoPro really gets ya in the mood lol
Joints- 6/10 Shoulder feels tender and foot is very sore.
Endurance- 8/10 Even tho I couldn't go run hard because of the foot I pushed it really hard on the bike and stepper machine and felt great.
Strength- N/A Will test this out when I do a weight circuit Saturday
Pump and Vascularity- 8/10 Good Pumps in the legs on the bike.
Muscle Hardness/Density- 10/10 Really like the leaning effect
Body Composition and Look- 9/10 Lookin smaller but, Very happy with the fast leaning.
Appetite- 7/10 Not hungry at all today, really don't wanna eat much.
Overall Sense of Feeling- 8/10 Pretty good:)

Side notes
Really like the Formestane with getting me dry, also just this combination is sick. As for Amphetalin...wow the stuff is awesome. Gonna stick with 1-2 caps of Glycobol for Pre-workout meal for the rest of the stack, and will save the rest for the next stack in April.
Tomorrow I think I'm going to wrestling, hopefully the bicep doesn't hurt to bad, but I'll get through it.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 10

Supplements- 2 Pumps of Formestane, 2 caps of TestoPro, 1 cap of T-force, 1 cap of Perform, 2 caps of Super Cissus, 1 Omega 3'6'9, 1 G.C.S, 1 CLA

Meal 1 -Protein shake

20min before meal 2- 1 cap of Glycobol

Meal 2- Fruit Smoothie and Protein shake, 1 CLA, 1 cap of Super Cissus

Pre-workout- 2 caps of TestoPro, 1 cap of T-force, 1 cap of Perform, 1 cap of AMPHETALIN, 1 scoop of Jack3d, 1 cap of Super Cissus

Cardio Workout
Run 5 min
Bike 5 min
Stepper 5 min
Crosstrainer 5 min
Run 2 min Couldn't do it my foot is a peice of ****:squint:
Bike 5 min
Stepper 5 min

Meal 3- 2 slices of multi-grain bread and 1 glass of milk, 1 Omega 3'6'9

Meal 4- multi-grain nutra-grain bar and protein shake

Pre-abs- 1 scoop of Jack3d, 2 caps of TestoPro, 1 cap of T-force, 1 cap of Perform, 1 pump of Formestane

Abs
Upside down sit ups, sit up twists, Leg ups, V-ups, Leg ins, Side to Side, Lower obliques- 700 reps total

Meal 5- Nutragrain bar

Meal 6- Whole grain rice, 1 cap of Super Cissus, 1 CLA, Omega 3'6'9, 1 G.C.S, 1 Vit.C

Sleep Time and Quality- 6/10 Not much sleep last night
Mental Alertness/Focus- 10/10 Very high
Energy- 10/10 AMPHETALIN is amazing.
Motivation- 10/10 Very high
Mood/Aggression- 10/10 High for the workouts
Libido- 10/10 Perform + TestoPro really gets ya in the mood lol
Joints- 6/10 Shoulder feels tender and foot is very sore.
Endurance- 8/10 Even tho I couldn't go run hard because of the foot I pushed it really hard on the bike and stepper machine and felt great.
Strength- N/A Will test this out when I do a weight circuit Saturday
Pump and Vascularity- 8/10 Good Pumps in the legs on the bike.
Muscle Hardness/Density- 10/10 Really like the leaning effect
Body Composition and Look- 9/10 Lookin smaller but, Very happy with the fast leaning.
Appetite- 7/10 Not hungry at all today, really don't wanna eat much.
Overall Sense of Feeling- 8/10 Pretty good:)

Side notes
Really like the Formestane with getting me dry, also just this combination is sick. As for Amphetalin...wow the stuff is awesome. Gonna stick with 1-2 caps of Glycobol for Pre-workout meal for the rest of the stack, and will save the rest for the next stack in April.
Tomorrow I think I'm going to wrestling, hopefully the bicep doesn't hurt to bad, but I'll get through it.
Sounds good bro.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys I was board last night and was thinking I'm gonna try and put a cool bulk Pre-workout drink together and some added goodies. So I put it together and I'm gonna try it out this summer and see how it works for me:D lol I know it's $$ but It's for fun:nervous:

BEST Bulk PRE-WORKOUT Drink EVER!!!
Ingredients

Energy and Focus Complex
- Amphetalin (1 cap worth)

NO2 Pump Complex
-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AAKG) 3000mg's
-Citrulline Malate 4000mg's

Muscle Endurance Complex
- ATP Tab 60mg's
-Di Creatine Malate 3000mg's
-Beta-alanine 3000mg's
- L-tyrosine 3000mg's

Strength Complex
- Prime(Super Anabolic) 4000mg's
- Taurine 4000mg's

Recovery Complex
-L-Leucine 5000mg's
-L-Isoleucine 2500mg's
-L-Valine 2500mg's

Taste Complex
-Vitaberry 5000mg's

Would that not be a sick Pre-workout:D lol

Last edited:
JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 11

Supplements- 2 Pumps of Formestane, 2 caps of TestoPro, 1 cap of T-force, 1 cap of Performe, 2 caps of Super Cissus, 1 Omega 3'6'9, 3 G.C.S, 1 CLA

Meal 1- Protein shake, Multi-grain nutragrain bar

Meal 2- Fruit Smoothie 1 CLA, 1 cap of Super Cissus, 1 cap of TestoPro

Meal 3- Extra lean cheese burger with multigrain buns

20min before meal 4- 1 cap of Glycobol

Meal 4- porridge with a little brown sugar and very small fruit smoothie

Pre-workout- 3caps of TestoPro, 2 caps of T-force, 1 cap of Perform, 2 scoops of Jack3d, 1 ATP Tab, 1 cap of Super Cissus

Wrestling / grappling Workout
Stretch
1 hour of Technique and drills with working the clinch and takedowns
30 min of Rolling
Stretch

post-workout- Glass of milk

25min before meal 5- 1 cap Glycobol, 1 cap of Super Cissus, 1 Omega 3'6'9, 1 CLA, 1 G.C.S, 1 Pump of Formestane

Meal 5- 1 multi-grain hambuger pita(with cheese, lettus and franks red hot sauce and some red grapes

Pre-funtime/taking advantage of the wife:D- 1 CAP OF PERFORM!!!

Sleep Time and Quality- 8/10 better sleep last night
Mental Alertness/Focus- 10/10 Very good today
Energy- 9/10 fairly good energy
Motivation- 11/10 Very high
Mood/Aggression- 10/10 High for the workouts!!!
Libido- 10/10 Still workin good
Joints- 8/10 Joints felt a little better today
Endurance- 8/10 Better every time I roll
Strength- I felt my strength was very much there for wrestling
Quality of Training- 10/10 amazing.
Pump and Vascularity- 10/10 So Pumped the coach made a comment and said holy **** look at the arms on him is he ever Pumped. And he said I looked like a 185:D it was nice to hear lol
Muscle Hardness/Density- 10/10 Wake up leaner everyday Down 3/4th of an inch on the waist
Body Composition and Look- 9/10 GOOOD.
Appetite- 8/10 No cravings just determination .
Overall Sense of Feeling- 9/10 Feeling really really good

Side notes
Tonight was pretty much perfect, my wrestling felt really good, takedown defence felt really good, got to do some grappling with the Gold Intermediate grappling champ that won the last grappling comp that I will be going in next. I felt really good rolling with him pretty much an even match for all the rounds. I felt great today! Couldn't be more happy. Tomorrow I will relax and take the day off and do a weight circuit and some grappling Saturday.

Last edited:
A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 11

Supplements- 2 Pumps of Formestane, 2 caps of TestoPro, 1 cap of T-force, 1 cap of Performe, 2 caps of Super Cissus, 1 Omega 3'6'9, 3 G.C.S, 1 CLA

Meal 1- Protein shake, Multi-grain nutragrain bar

Meal 2- Fruit Smoothie 1 CLA, 1 cap of Super Cissus, 1 cap of TestoPro

Meal 3- Extra lean cheese burger with multigrain buns

20min before meal 4- 1 cap of Glycobol

Meal 4- porridge with a little brown sugar and very small fruit smoothie

Pre-workout- 3caps of TestoPro, 2 caps of T-force, 1 cap of Perform, 2 scoops of Jack3d, 1 ATP Tab, 1 cap of Super Cissus

Wrestling / grappling Workout
Stretch
1 hour of Technique and drills with working the clinch and takedowns
30 min of Rolling
Stretch

post-workout- Glass of milk

25min before meal 5- 1 cap Glycobol, 1 cap of Super Cissus, 1 Omega 3'6'9, 1 CLA, 1 G.C.S, 1 Pump of Formestane

Meal 5- 1 multi-grain hambuger pita(with cheese, lettus and franks red hot sauce and some red grapes

Pre-funtime/taking advantage of the wife:D- 1 CAP OF PERFORM!!!

Sleep Time and Quality- 8/10 better sleep last night
Mental Alertness/Focus- 10/10 Very good today
Energy- 9/10 fairly good energy
Motivation- 11/10 Very high
Mood/Aggression- 10/10 High for the workouts!!!
Libido- 10/10 Still workin good
Joints- 8/10 Joints felt a little better today
Endurance- 8/10 Better every time I roll
Strength- I felt my strength was very much there for wrestling
Quality of Training- 10/10 amazing.
Pump and Vascularity- 10/10 So Pumped the coach made a comment and said holy **** look at the arms on him is he ever Pumped. And he said I looked like a 185:D it was nice to hear lol
Muscle Hardness/Density- 10/10 Wake up leaner everyday Down 3/4th of an inch on the waist
Body Composition and Look- 9/10 GOOOD.
Appetite- 8/10 No cravings just determination .
Overall Sense of Feeling- 9/10 Feeling really really good

Side notes
Tonight was pretty much perfect, my wrestling felt really good, takedown defence felt really good, got to do some grappling with the Gold Intermediate grappling champ that won the last grappling comp that I will be going in next. I felt really good rolling with him pretty much an even match for all the rounds. I felt great today! Couldn't be more happy. Tomorrow I will relax and take the day off and do a weight circuit and some grappling Saturday.
It is working out well for you.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 12

Supplements- 2 Pumps of Formestane, 2 caps of TestoPro, 1 cap of T-force, 2 caps of Motivate, 1 cap of Perform, 2 caps of Super Cissus, 1 Omega 3'6'9,1 G.C.S, 1 CLA,

Meal 1- Green Tea, with some honey

20min before meal 2-
1 cap of Glycobol, 1 CLA, 1 cap of RPM

Meal 2- 1 Extra lean hamburger with Multi-grain buns and 1 Fruit smoothie

Meal 3- 1 Need2buildMuscle Vanilla Protein shake with milk( The taste was amazing), Skeletal balm and 1 cap of Forged Joint Repair, 1 Omega 3'6'9

20min before meal 4- 1 cap of Glycobol, 1 cap of Motivate, 2 caps of Testopro, 1 cap of T-force, 1 Perform, 1 CLA, Skeletal Balm

Meal 4- 1 Hamburger Pita(with cheese, lettus and franks red hot sauce), 1 CLA

Meal 5-
3 Eggs and 1 sclice of Toast, 1 Pump of Formestane, 1 cap of Forged Joint Repair, 1 omega 3'6'9

Pre-bed- 1 cap of Lean Dreams, Skeletal Balm

Side notes
Just rested up today, feeling very sore now, will do Chest, Triceps and shoulders tomorrow. Loven this stack for sure:)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 12

Supplements- 2 Pumps of Formestane, 2 caps of TestoPro, 1 cap of T-force, 2 caps of Motivate, 1 cap of Perform, 2 caps of Super Cissus, 1 Omega 3'6'9,1 G.C.S, 1 CLA,

Meal 1- Green Tea, with some honey

20min before meal 2-
1 cap of Glycobol, 1 CLA, 1 cap of RPM

Meal 2- 1 Extra lean hamburger with Multi-grain buns and 1 Fruit smoothie

Meal 3- 1 Need2buildMuscle Vanilla Protein shake with milk( The taste was amazing), Skeletal balm and 1 cap of Forged Joint Repair, 1 Omega 3'6'9

20min before meal 4- 1 cap of Glycobol, 1 cap of Motivate, 2 caps of Testopro, 1 cap of T-force, 1 Perform, 1 CLA, Skeletal Balm

Meal 4- 1 Hamburger Pita(with cheese, lettus and franks red hot sauce), 1 CLA

Meal 5-
3 Eggs and 1 sclice of Toast, 1 Pump of Formestane, 1 cap of Forged Joint Repair, 1 omega 3'6'9

Pre-bed- 1 cap of Lean Dreams, Skeletal Balm

Side notes
Just rested up today, feeling very sore now, will do Chest, Triceps and shoulders tomorrow. Loven this stack for sure:)
Enjoy your day off.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 13

Supplements- 2 Pumps of Formestane, 2 caps of TestoPro, 1 cap of T-force, 1 cap of Perform, 1 cap of Super Cissus, 1 cap of R.P.M, 1 cap of Forged Joint Support, Skeletal balm, 1 Omega 3'6'9, 1 G.C.S, 1 CLA,

Meal 1- 1 Extra Lean hamburger with multi-grain buns, green tea(with honey and stevia)

20min before meal 2- 2 caps of Glycobol

Meal 2- Fruit smoothie Mixed with Need2build Vanilla Protein and Multi-grain Nutragrain bar

Pre-workout- 5 caps of HCGenerate, 1 cap of T-force, 1 cap of Perform, 3 caps of Drive, 1 scoops of N2KTS, 1 scoop of Jack3d, half an ATP Tab, Skeletal Balm

Weights chest/tri's/ shoulders
Bench Press- 7 sets Went up 10 pounds on my 1MR 220lbs 1 rep and that was on my last set.
Shoulder Press- 3 sets
Incline DB press 3 sets
Circuit
side raises 10 reps
Front raises 10 reps
Up right rows 10 reps
Shrugs 10 reps
Push downs 15 reps
Reverse push downs 15 reps
Overhead push downs 15 reps
Incline flys 10 reps
Flat flys 10 reps
Speed bag 1 min
Circuit Repeated 6 times

Post workout/ Meal 3- 3 caps of Neovar, Protein shake, Skeletal Balm

Meal 4- 2 Hamburger Pita's, 1 cap of Forged Joint Repair, 1 CLA, 1 Omega 3'6'9

Supplements- 2 caps of TestoPro, 1 cap of T-force, 1 cap of Perform, 1 Pump of Formestane

Meal 5- Cottage Cheese

Sleep Time and Quality- 10/10 Sleep was perfect, intense dream tho, woke up sweating lol
Mental Alertness/Focus- 11/10 Better then ever today
Energy- 12/10 Energy was so insain WOW!!!
Motivation- 12/10 Can't even explain
Mood/Aggression- 12/10 Ready to kill that ****!!!!
Libido- 10/10 Very high but have noticed loads are smaller...I believe Formestane is causing this.
Joints- 9/10 Left shoulder felt amazing today, right shoulder a little tender at the end.
Endurance- 9/10 Very very good
Strength- Strongest I've ever been at this weight.
Quality of Training- 12/10 Perfect workout.
Pump and Vascularity- 12/10 Best Pump I have ever had and veins were poppin out of my shoulder
Muscle Hardness/Density- 10/10 Much leaner now
Body Composition and Look- 10/10 Gonna be a very big Welterweight
Appetite- 8/10 Very Hungry today. .
Overall Sense of Feeling- 11/10 Day was awesome, I feel great, having a blast with this stack!!!

Side Notes
Well the day went perfect, my workout was so intense, just one hell of a day, one hell of a stack lol. I got 6 days worth of HCGenerate and 2 samples of N2KTS Pre-workout drink and wow the Pre-workout drink is freaking amazing, best pre-workout drink I have ever used. Everyone really needs to try that Pre-workout drink, they will be very impressed. The HCGenerate seems like a good supplement too, only downfall about it is theres nothing to control estrogen, but just use some Formestane like me and it should be an awesome T-booster:D

Heres a list of the Ingredients if anyone is wondering.

HCGenerate 5 caps a serving

Fadogia Agrestis.................1000
Fenugreek PE (50% testofen).....1000
3,4 Divanillyltetrahydrofuran....500
Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestre: 500mg
Vitamin E.......................200
LJ:100..........................100
Zinc............................7mg

N2KTS
Mixed Berry flavor
Serving size 1 level scoop
Servings per container 45
Synergistic complex blend 3653.33mg
(caffeine,theophylline from guarana) dimethylamylamine,dibenzo(A,c) cycloocten-6-oi,5,6,7,8-, tetrahydro-1-2-3,10,11,12-hexamethoxy-6-7-dimethyl, stereoisomer (schizandrol A), Arginine alhpa-ketoglutarate (AAKG), Creatine Monohydrate, Beta Alanine

Last edited:

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Great log man! where did you get the HCGenerate I just looking at that supp this morning? You will have to tell me what you think about it, it has a very nice blend. Looks like it would stack well with Formestane.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great log man! where did you get the HCGenerate I just looking at that supp this morning? You will have to tell me what you think about it, it has a very nice blend. Looks like it would stack well with Formestane.
Thanks bro!, Ya they have it on Need2BuildMuscle. c om, I got 6 days worth of samples and the stuff is really good, took the 5 caps pre-workout and I had sick Pumps and strength. Also the N2KTS pre-workout drink they make is the best pre-workout drink I have ever tried, I really can't wait to buy a jug of it I only got 1 sample left:O

I am very impressed with need2buildmuscle I honestly didn't think there supplements were gonna be this good but there freaking great, even there Vanilla protein I tried is the best tasting protein I have ever had.

I really think once more people start trying there supplements there gonna make it big.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 14

Supplements- 2 Pumps of Formestane, 1 cap of Gylcobol, 2 caps of TestoPro, 1 cap of T-force , 1 cap of Super Cissus, 2 caps of Motivate, 1 cap of Forged Joint Repair, 1 Omega 3'6'9, 1 G.C.S, 1 CLA, Skeletal Balm,

Meal 1- Fruit smoothie

20min before meal 2- 2 caps of Glycobol with a glass of milk

Meal 2- 1 extra lean hamburger and Multi-grain nutragrain bar

Pre-workout- 5 caps of HCGenerate, 2.5 scoops of Jack3d, half an ATP Tab, Skeletal Balm

Weights back, biceps/ small little workout
Circuit
Pulldowns 150 reps/ 100 reps/ 70 reps
Dumbbell curls 70 reps/ 50 reps/ 30 reps
Plate rows 70 reps/ 50 reps/ 30 reps
Forearms 50 reps/ 50 reps/ 30 reps
Squats, lunges, jumping squats, leg extintions 100 reps/ 100 reps/ 100 reps
Abs 50 reps/ 50 reps/ 50 reps
Repeat 3 times

Post workout/ Meal 3-
3 caps of Neovar, Protein shake with milk, Skeletal Balm

Meal 4- Extra lean hamburger, 1 CLA, 1 Omega 3'6'9

Meal 5- Skinless chicken breast, 1 CLA, 1 Omega 3'6'9, 1 cap of Forged Joint Repair

Pre-bed- Skeletal Balm

Side Notes
Well had a good little workout today, felt really Pumped up, lookin lean feeling great. Stuck with some real high reps today, good burn. Real good Pump with 2 caps of Glycobol Pre-workout. Today was suposed to be my day off with the TestoPro and T-force but I took them in the morning then HCGenerate Pre-workout since I did a workout today.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
nice brutha mang!!!! BOOM BOOM BOOOOM!!!! RAAAAAAAWR!!! hahah have to add that lil bit of excitement in here haha!!! Nice work brutha!! :firedevil:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice brutha mang!!!! BOOM BOOM BOOOOM!!!! RAAAAAAAWR!!! hahah have to add that lil bit of excitement in here haha!!! Nice work brutha!! :firedevil:

BOOM BOOM!!!:439: AHAHA YAAAAAAA:D Thats how we do it:bigok:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 15 Yesterday

Supplements- 2 caps of TestoPro, 1 cap of T-force 1 cap of Super Cissus, 2 caps of Motivate, 1 cap of Forged Joint Repair, 1 Omega 3'6'9, 1 G.C.S, 1 CLA, Skeletal Balm

Meal 1- Protein shot

20min before meal 2- 1 cap of Glycobol and 4 Pumps of Formestane

Meal 2- Fruit smoothie and Protein shot

Meal 3- 1 extra lean hamburger , CLA, Omega 3'6'9, Super Cissus

Meal 4- Protein shot, Omega 369

20min before meal 5- 1 cap of Glycobol

Meal 5- 4 slices of Multi-grain bread wih cheese, 1 Protein shot, 2 caps of TestoPro, 1 cap of T-force, 1 cap Forged Joint Repair, 1 CLA

Meal 6- Protein shot

Pre-bed- Skeletal Balm

Side Notes
Rest day, feeling very sore from the last 2 day, suprised the high reps on back and bi's really got them sore. My Chest and shoulder are also very tender, so I'm gonna skip kickboxing tonight and Just do some Cardio and abs today.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro!, Ya they have it on Need2BuildMuscle. c om, I got 6 days worth of samples and the stuff is really good, took the 5 caps pre-workout and I had sick Pumps and strength. Also the N2KTS pre-workout drink they make is the best pre-workout drink I have ever tried, I really can't wait to buy a jug of it I only got 1 sample left:O

I am very impressed with need2buildmuscle I honestly didn't think there supplements were gonna be this good but there freaking great, even there Vanilla protein I tried is the best tasting protein I have ever had.

I really think once more people start trying there supplements there gonna make it big.
Any help on how you got a hold of some samples? I like some of what I see on the website and would like to try it being that they are mucho expensive. HCGhenerate looks pretty serious!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any help on how you got a hold of some samples? I like some of what I see on the website and would like to try it being that they are mucho expensive. HCGhenerate looks pretty serious!
Go to N2BM stacks and at the bottom of the page they have N2BM Sample packs, it's $5 and you get to pick any 3 products to try, if you pick the HCGenerate you get a 3 day Sample worth, I ended up buying 2 of the Start up packs. So far I tried the HCGenerate and like it a lot, the Vanilla Whey protein is the best Vanilla protein I ever tasted and there Pre-workout Drink
N2KTS is the best PRe-workout I ever tried..I'm very impressed with there supplements.

If you decide to order something don't forget to put the coupon code in, needto139 for a 15% discount.