Sponsored - OUFINNY is sawing logs and throwing weight around with Somnidren GH

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi guys what's going on? Welcome to my first sponsored log courtesy of MST. This could not have come at a better time, just got back from a 2 week brutal work trip and only got in one workout and my diet went to crap. That being said, I am still catching up on sleep and ready to get back into the gym and back on track; this is where I hope the Somnidren will help because I have some long, tired days ahead getting caught up. Here is a breakdown of my workout split, current supps, and diet information.

Split:
M - Back/Bis
T - Cardio (steady state running)
W - Chest/Tris
Th - Cardio (steady state running)
F - Legs/Shoulders
Weekend - Typically off but may throw in some cardio even if it is just working outside in yard/on car.

Supplements:
MST Somindren GH - Dose per bottle pre-bed 5 on / 2 off
GNC Mega Men Multi - Dose per bottle in AM
NP Fish Oil - 11 pills a day, doses split
LG Science Anadraulic Pump - Pre-workout
Palo Alto ATP tabs - going to try these at some point during log when don't want any stims pwo
USP Labs Jack3d - Typical Friday pwo drink with AP.
True Protein - Personal blend that is 35/35/30 Whey Isolate/Egg whites/Miscellar Casein. Pretty good and keeps you full after, great at 25 grams a serving with no carbs and 1 gram of fat.

* Note that with PWO I don't always take these, especially when I run. Most days if I run I may take a scoop of Get Diesel Ether level one that I am trying to finish, or if I am tired maybe a scoop of Jack3d (works but tastes terrible and get hard as a rock in any humidity).

Diet:
Most days less the weekend I am going to follow the diet laid out by USP Labs with the OEP inner circle release. I have been doing this off and on since December and it has kept the fat away and muscle loss to a minimum so I will keep running it. This is a targeted low carb diet and I tend to do a carb loading on Friday night - Sunday morning then back on it for the week. Any specifics like an average days breakdown I will let you know. I am not really counting calories, just know what works by the scale/mirror. Once I do a serious cut here after this log I will start being more diligent about that.

Beginning stats:
Weight - 203 (this morning)
Height - 6'
BF% - Unknown but most likely between 15-20%. I may be able to get this today when I go to my new gym, will update if I do.

If you want to know what weights I am pushing on some common exercises I can update but I am not a competitive lifter so I focus on form and quality reps of weight so keep that in mind. Also, I am currently dealing with a sore hip that may prevent me from squatting for a while until the problem is dealt with so that exercise may be AWOL from this log sadly. My first workout is tonight after work, will give an update later tonight with what exercises/sets I do. First dose of SomnidrenGH from the bottle was last night, loved it and needed the sleep I got considering I went 50+ hours and only had 9 hours of sleep that whole time with a ski trip in the middle. Will give a first weeks impression after 3-4 doses in a row. :439:
Measurements - Will update once I get them either today or tomorrow

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In lets see what you can do here.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No pressure having Kleen here! Thanks for dropping by, will be giving it my all now that I am back home and have a new gym to workout at. Let's just hope this hip issue doesn't become a major issue and calms down in a day or two, didn't like what the mountains in CA did to it that is for sure!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final Review - MST SomnidrenGH

So this ends my run of SomnidrenGH courtesy of MST. I have to say I really, really enjoyed this product and could not have ran it at a better time. So much stress going on and an average of at least 1 less hour of sleep a night made this a godsend the nights I was able to take it. Here are my thoughts on parameters I THINK you all are interested in:

Sleep quality - 8.5/10 Deep REM sleep came easily, dreams were CRAZY vivid on occasion though I enjoyed this, it is not common for me anymore.
Noticable GH effects - 8/10
Enhanced Recovery - 7/10
Morning bounceback - 8/10 This is how easily it is to get moving, etc... I could fall back asleep in a nano-second but once I was moving it was gone in 5 minutes.
Taste - 9/10
Overall Rating - 8.5/10
Ending weight - 196.5 (started a cut but I did notice that with diet I was leaning out before I began OEP/DCP/AP stack.)
Would I buy again - YES!
Other MST Supps - Lots of samples came to me with this, could not be happier with them. MST has a lot of promising products and I am really wondering if Athlytes or Cre02 would help my cardio being that I have Asthma... something to explore in the future. Ragnarok is awesome, would like to run that for about 60 days sometime and see what it can do for you. Both the caff/non-caff worked equally well for me though in the AM I would have liked more of a kick from it. This is good though because I think I could safely take this at 4:30 PM and get to sleep without issue.

A big thanks to MST for choosing me and I trust this log gives you an idea of the potential and benefits of SomnidrenGH. All I can tell you is this, you have to feel it to believe it; try it and you will know what I mean by that.

Last edited:
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Whoops sorry to steal your place holder. I aways put it there before sending out invites. LOL I can't wait to see what you do here. What exactly is going on with the hip?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whoops sorry to steal your place holder. I aways put it there before sending out invites. LOL I can't wait to see what you do here. What exactly is going on with the hip?
I think, stress think, I have an inflamed bursar sac in the joint that is just irritated and causing some pain. I will see tomorrow when I run if it hurts and more telling if it hurts the next day. I think the squats were the main cause because I have one leg that is longer then the other and I have issues getting my stance just right so I am level and the stress is equal on each leg. Anyways, I will update once I know something.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workout today back/bis with Anadraulic Pump beforehand; hella bicep pump to the point that I had trouble showering after my workout. Here is the breakdown:
Back
T-bar rows 4x10 reps
D grip seated rows 3x10 reps
Lat pull down 4x10
Barbell row (between legs with narrow grip handle) 3x10

At this point I was feeling a nice back pump and my energy was still strong...
Bis
Preacher barbell curls 3x10, 1x8 > 1x8> 1x8 drop set on last one, pump was retarded by this point.
Seated incline db curls 4x10
Narrow grip bicep pullups 2x6 - After the second set I was gassed, no sleep and poor diet caught up and I decided to call it, no need to push it on the first day back.

All in all a great first workout and being in a new gym it went pretty smoothly; a nice change not having to wait for equipment and the clientel was a MASSIVE improvement over my last one. Looking forward to some sleep tonight, now time to do laundry (shoot me now!).

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have always wondered about this product line, you hear good things...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have always wondered about this product line, you hear good things...
A little update, normally when I am away from the gym I have DOMS almost the moment I wake up the next day... not today. Unlike PowerFULL DW, I actually will fall asleep within 15-20 minutes of dosing Somnidren. It has me sleeping very deeply and I actually have woke up a little early the last two mornings and not been overly tired, PF typically has me really drowsy for 10-15 minutes after waking as a comparison. I received a bunch of samples from MST that I am going to be trying, hopefully I will get to run Ragnarok Ultra on Friday morning for legs/shoulders and see how that treats me. Being a PM trainer I am not a huge stim pwo fan (less Jack3d of course, personal favorite) so getting to try one at the full dose is always fun, even if it comes at the price of sleep. I did take a few samples last week but I will do a better review of my experiences this week now that my schedule is back to normal.

So do you guys want me to get specific on diet/macros and add weights to my log? I need to get some pictures taken as well, hopefully tonight I can get some though I feel really flat after two weeks of bad diet and no training.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah some people whos opinions I trust have said nothing but good things so far.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
So do you guys want me to get specific on diet/macros and add weights to my log? I need to get some pictures taken as well, hopefully tonight I can get some though I feel really flat after two weeks of bad diet and no training.
I know logging macros can be real tedious so you don't have to do that if you dont want to. I would love to see your sessions though just for comparison to others sessions that are using the product and against my own sessions even :)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tuesday workout: 25-30 minute run
PWO supps:
1 PAL ATP Tab - Had energy to finish strong even though I felt like crap the WHOLE time.
3 MST Carnage - Beta in these hits hard and for a while, very different then any other BA product that I have taken. Would be curious how running a bottle would go...

All in all I am feeling pretty good but the DOMsicles are definitely here now. Tomorrow I will post some weights with my session, going to be chest/tris and should be fun since I have not been able to do this for about 3 weeks! More updates to come tomorrow and I will see about a few pics tonight.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
glad to see you enjoyed the carnage buddy. its even better when you use 3 pre w/o and 3 post w/o.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Morning update for all of you: weight after morning pee 196.6!!!!!!!! I haven't been this low in a LONG time, apparently I had some glycogen stored up after that work trip and lost some weight due to poor diet and no working out. Also, my hip is feeling better even after my run last night, fingers crossed for Friday's leg workout.

Something that I am dealing with right now is a FREAKING CRAZY libido... I don't know if the break from GH supps but I am seriously having to use all my strength to stay out of trouble. This has been going strong since Sunday with no let up, and even though it is kind of annoying, the GF will be a fan when I see her Friday that is for sure. And along those lines, apparently I am heading to Mardi Gras in NOLA for 5 days starting this weekend so I will most likely miss my Monday-Tuesday workout and try to squeeze in one quick one on Wednesday night when I get back. Being that I am not taking on the weekend I should be good for my Monday dose again and will do what I can to add updates while I am gone. This was a last minute deal that the GF setup since it is her last year in NOLA and wants to do it right; can't say no!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wednesday workout: Chest/Tris
PWO Supps:
MST Cordygen5
MST Cre02
LG Andaraulic Pump

Chest
Incline DB Bench 55x10, 70x10, 75x10, 75x9
PecDeck flys 80x10, 90x10, 100x10, 100x10
Decline BB Bench 155x10, 185x10, 185x8 (first time doing in ~3 months)
Cable chest press 10x10, 11x10,12x10>10x10>7x14 (these the numbers for weights, not sure what they equate to, last set was a double drop)
By this point my chest pump was flat our retarded, I looked like I gained 5 pounds in the chest alone, feeling SWOLE right then.

Tris
Dips all w/BW only 14, 14, 12, 10 (pump in chest was making this increasingly hard)
Skullcrushers 75x10, 75x10, 75x10, 75x10
Tricep push downs 4 sets
Tricep single arm pushdowns with rope 4 sets per arm

Spent after all of this but strength was consistent and endurance was much better than Monday. I like the Cre02, second time I took it and I think it would be a great standalone creatine to run some time.

Still sleeping well and dealing with the out of hand libido... not fun in my gym with a ton of hot young girls is all I have to say!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Wednesday workout: Chest/Tris
PWO Supps:
MST Cordygen5
MST Cre02
LG Andaraulic Pump

Chest
Incline DB Bench 55x10, 70x10, 75x10, 75x9
PecDeck flys 80x10, 90x10, 100x10, 100x10
Decline BB Bench 155x10, 185x10, 185x8 (first time doing in ~3 months)
Cable chest press 10x10, 11x10,12x10>10x10>7x14 (these the numbers for weights, not sure what they equate to, last set was a double drop)
By this point my chest pump was flat our retarded, I looked like I gained 5 pounds in the chest alone, feeling SWOLE right then.

Tris
Dips all w/BW only 14, 14, 12, 10 (pump in chest was making this increasingly hard)
Skullcrushers 75x10, 75x10, 75x10, 75x10
Tricep push downs 4 sets
Tricep single arm pushdowns with rope 4 sets per arm

Spent after all of this but strength was consistent and endurance was much better than Monday. I like the Cre02, second time I took it and I think it would be a great standalone creatine to run some time.

Still sleeping well and dealing with the out of hand libido... not fun in my gym with a ton of hot young girls is all I have to say!
sick workout man....glad to see you dig the Cre-02. Its literally one of my fav products on the market right now.

I hear ya on the hot girly chatter too...I work at a resort in the AM and I deliver pizza at night in a college town :nervous:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great workout Bro! SO it sounds like the Somnidren also kicks up the LH increasing test. Would probably be really good with something like TestoPro too. :D Of course you may end up humping a weight hole or something. LOL

What gym is this with all the hotties? I know your in my area. ;)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great workout Bro! SO it sounds like the Somnidren also kicks up the LH increasing test. Would probably be really good with something like TestoPro too. :D Of course you may end up humping a weight hole or something. LOL

What gym is this with all the hotties? I know your in my area. ;)
Something is definitely going on with the Somnidren that is for sure; I was going to throw in some TNA but I am deathly scared I might break my GF in half, I mean she weighs half what I do! Definitely a great idea to stack a test booster with it, the aggression boost would be awesome plus the added recovery/strength benefits.

I am working out at Lifetime Fitness in Cinco Ranch (Katy) since it is very close to my work; costs an arm and a leg but I have friends that are members so we can all workout together. The biggest problem is when you are getting stared down by some HS 17-18 y/o girl that is stupid hot and have to walk away knowing that jail is not a fun way to spend your formative years, LOL!:trout: Besides that little challenge I face it is an awesome gym and even at 5:30 PM I can get on everything without any issues plus I can swim when I want, indoors no less.

Midday update: major DOMS today in the chest/tris from yesterday. Anytime I get a crazy pump from Anadraulic Pump this always seems to be the case but I know my chest is loving the workouts and it is showing so no biggie.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cinco Ranch, no wonder there are a lot of hotties at your gym. Hey we still need to get together one day and hit up a Brazilian Buffet. Flip the serving marker to green and just keep bringing the meat portions please.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cinco Ranch, no wonder there are a lot of hotties at your gym. Hey we still need to get together one day and hit up a Brazilian Buffet. Flip the serving marker to green and just keep bringing the meat portions please.
Ya man for sure! It will have to be in March but I don't mind heading out for some grub and to finally meet MrKleen! I would say let's grab a workout but you are a bit out of my league unless I am rolling 9 Prime a day... oh wait, I do have 450 at home. :dunno:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like my favourite place.. will be 14 weeks and 3 days till I can hit it again.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ya man for sure! It will have to be in March but I don't mind heading out for some grub and to finally meet MrKleen! I would say let's grab a workout but you are a bit out of my league unless I am rolling 9 Prime a day... oh wait, I do have 450 at home. :dunno:
Nice! Although at this point you could use all of my weights. Heck you would not be challenged by some of them as long as you were lifting at a normal pace. Remember my weights are at about 50-65% of normal right now due to dealing with some injuries and using the extremely slow reps. Weight wise you will SMOKE me in the gym right now. Sounds like a good time to do it eh? March will be good even up to Mid April then I am starting a prep again.

Sounds like my favourite place.. will be 14 weeks and 3 days till I can hit it again.
Yeah we have 3 or 4 of those places in the area. One thing about Houston is we have the best food here. We are well known for our cuisine and theater district. Of course 95% of the time I can't take advantage of them.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah we have 3 or 4 of those places in the area. One thing about Houston is we have the best food here. We are well known for our cuisine and theater district. Of course 95% of the time I can't take advantage of them.
Yah Montreal is pretty well renowned for such things as well...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yah Montreal is pretty well renowned for such things as well...
I remember reading that in your thread. It is actually a little known fact that Houston has the second largest theatre district in the country. Broadway being the only place that has more seats. Kind of surprising since most people think we are all rednecks here. LOL I wanna keep it that way though so our cost of living doesn't go up.

Speaking of, I am taking my wife to see Miss Saigon Saturday for our "Early Valentines". Too busy everywhere on Sunday so we are doing it Saturday so the resaurants won't be overly crowded. Can't really be romantic with a packed restaurant buzzing in the back ground.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I remember reading that in your thread. It is actually a little known fact that Houston has the second largest theatre district in the country. Broadway being the only place that has more seats. Kind of surprising since most people think we are all rednecks here. LOL I wanna keep it that way though so our cost of living doesn't go up.

Speaking of, I am taking my wife to see Miss Saigon Saturday for our "Early Valentines". Too busy everywhere on Sunday so we are doing it Saturday so the resaurants won't be overly crowded. Can't really be romantic with a packed restaurant buzzing in the back ground.
That is a good one Kleen, if they do it like I saw it, you will enjoy it. Good call on Saturday night, you can stay home and celebrate on Sunday.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That is a good one Kleen, if they do it like I saw it, you will enjoy it. Good call on Saturday night, you can stay home and celebrate on Sunday.
I think it is the TUTS production, Theatre Under The Stars, it is playing at the Hobby Center.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Friday workout: Legs/Shoulders
Mixed it up today since I am heading to NOLA for Mardi Gras today and had to get one last workout in. First things first, hip issue is alive and well... try to do a machine squat, felt ok so I went to a standard back squat, not happening! Felt pain right as I went down and it got exponentially worse as I got half way there; scratch that one off the list until I see an orthopedic. Onto the workout.

Note - Workout was done fasted.
Pwo supps:
Ragnarok Ultra w/ caffeine - Liked it though I was hoping for more stim kick being the morning but I dealt with that.
LG Anadraulic Pump - 5 scoops baby! I was wired by this point, love me some geranium and its fast hitting badassness.
Reset AD - been taking for almost 3 weeks now, forgot to mention, LOVE this stuff! I am still flying right now and I finished at 7:30.

Legs:
5 minute eliptical warmup
Failed squats (see above)
Leg Press - 10x3 plates, 10x4, 10x5, 10x5>10x4>10x3
I was awake after this bad boy and it did not bother my hip, great news. My focus was pretty shattered after failing at squats, a favorite exercise of mine, but I have to give it to the Ragnarok/AP, I was able to regain in about 30 seconds and it was go time.
Leg Curls - New machines to me, I will leave it at this: 4 sets of 10 reps. Weight was off since they don't have what I like but the new machine I used is great with isolating the hammies and taking any back out of it... I was pissed at first but they were smoked after so I might like it after I am more used to it.
Leg Extension: 10x145, 10x175, 10x175, 10x205>10x175>10x145
Walked away funny after this one, legs were shaking, NICE!
Calf work on leg press machine - 10x3 plates, 10x3, 10x3

Shoulders:
Military Press - 10x40, 10x50, 10x50, 8x55
My shoulders are sore to the touch from chest on Wednesday hence the lighter weights, and I was feeling the fasted state about this point.
Side laterals SS w/ seated front laterals - 8x20>8x20, 3 sets total
After set 2 I was about to hurl, my rest periods were really short and the intensity plus stims had me on the edge. I am a sick SOB and liked it, so I hit set three just as hard but kept my water down and finished without incident.
Shrugs - 10x2 plates, 10x2, 10x2 plates +25, 10x2+25

Totally gassed after this one but happy I got through it after the initial disappointment on leg work. I have to say, if I was not taking any pwo I would have been pissed and probably had a terrible workout, the mind/muscle connection I had going was fierce today and really brought me back quickly, plus one for Ragnarok Ultra. Definitely something to consider in the future if you are looking for an all inclusive pwo. This is a big change for me since I am a HUGE fan of Jack3d and it is bare bones as you all know. Next morning workout will be 2 scoops of Jack3d and if I get it in while doing this log I will compare the two experiences.

Umm... that is what I got for now, best get to work here before people start poking their heads in the office! :type:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice work brother!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Kleen... it was a workout to say the least but I am bummed the hip issue is in fact an issue beyond what rest can heal. More details on that once I know, right now I am going to pack up and head to NOLA for some good ol' fashion Mardi Gras craziness, wish me luck!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Have a blast Bro! Be safe and stay off the side streets!!! Have had 2 friends stabbed there on seperate occasions.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alrighty, back home again and survived all the mayhem. Good times, now it is business as usual after today. Need to get things back in order then will be back to the workouts tomorrow, in too late last night, need to go see my friends new baby that was born Tuesday tonight, then hitting the gym this Friday.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hurting but got a good one in today!

Friday workout - Back/bis
PWO Supps:
4 Nitroceps
3 scoops Jack3d - ya, I was REALLY tired and still recovering, thank god for this.

Back:
Pull ups - 4x8 body weight
Lat pull down - New machine, it was 4x10 of 2 plates per arm... weird but love the motion and ability to dial in on the lower lats. Going to be a staple in the future.
Bent over rows - 4x10x135 pounds
Goodmornings - 1xBW, 2x10 pounds, 1x25 pounds Taking easy and back was pretty toasted by this point.

Bis:
Straight bar curls - 4x10, Bar, 65, 75, 85 First time doing this in a while, happy with the weights. The back pump I had was making this harder then it should have been.
Standing preacher curls - 4x10, 55, 65, 75, 75
Incline Curls - 2x10, 25 pound DB
Seated hammers - 2x10, 25 pound DB

By this point I wanted to die, so shot for the week of bad diet and too much booze. Thank god for SomnidrenGH because it made the sleep I got the last two days helpful, another two nights of good sleep and proper nutrition and I should be back on track. Going to up the carbs over the weekend since my body is crying for them so weight may be up a bit on Monday... it was 201 yesterday morning I believe.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
glad to see you're doing well and had a good time bud!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Saturday workout - Chest/Tris
PWO Supps:
3 AI Motivate
3 Scoops USPowders DominATP

Chest - No weights posted, don't remember all of them
Incline DB - 4 sets of 10
Decline Bench - 3 sets with 1 double drop
Freemotion Cable Press - 4 sets

Tris - No weights posted, don't remember all of them
Dips - BW 4 sets of 12
Overhead tricep press - 2 sets, new machine, sucked so moved on due to elbow discomfort
Tricep pushdowns w/ rope - 4 sets of 10

That was if for Saturday; I almost never do a weekend workout and was doing this with only a scoop of protein pwo so I was pretty spent. Surprisingly the Motivate didn't do much for me but I imagine that is because I had food in my stomach. Off of SomnidrenGH for the weekend, took my dose last night (Sunday) and again has great sleep quality, crazy vivid dreams and felt awake quickly once I was up.

For those who care, went to the Doc this morning and have some minor bursitis in my hip. I am going to see a specialist soon and hopefully I can get some instructions on how to work around it until the inflammation is relieved. Also got some drugs (big surprise, American medicine at its finest) so we will see what that does for me. Plan will be to finish out the log then get into a cutting phase for 30-40 days then onto 12 weeks of nastiness.

So far my impressions of SomnidrenGH are all positive and it is by far the best sleep aid besides melatonin that I have taken. I respond well to melatonin but have to watch how long I take it for or I tend to build a slight dependency. I notice on the nights I am off of SGH I still sleep well and don't think I am really missing too much. Also, the libido boost and obvious increase in LH is a nice boost. It seems to have helped me maintain strength even though I am eating at maintenance or below, and with my irregular lifting schedule lately that says A LOT about the product. More to come once I finish the bottle, should be done at the end of the week I believe.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unrelated to SomnidrenGH log

To those that are interested and want to chime in; here is the layout of my upcoming cut that I am going to do. The focus is going to be on cardio as opposed to lifting though I am going still get 2-3 full body days in a week. My cardio will be at least 3 mornings a week and that many nights a week as well, including at least one run each weekend. I am not nearly that concerned with muscle loss as I am getting rid of some fat mass in troubled areas. I am going to follow the diet that is in the USP manual that came with OEP from the inner circle. I am basically doing this now and continue to slowly drop weight and have leveled off at 197-198, the lowest I have been in years. That being said, here is my goal by the end of the 40 or so days that I am going to do this: 180 pounds, yes you read that right! I really need to lose that much fat around my waste, thighs and under my chest.

Ok, on to the fun part of all of this, what am I going to take to ASSIST in the fat loss.
USP Labs OEP: 1-2 AM, 1 PM
PAL Reset AD: 1 AM, 1 PM
LG Ghenerate: 6-7 sprays AM, 6-8 sprays PM
RPN DCP: 3 AM, 3 PM
NutraPlanet Fish Oil: 10-15 caps per day
Now Adam Multi-V: AM
Genomyx Protocol: 1 dose either AM or PM
LG EAA-BCAA: 1 dose either AM or PM
PAL ATP Tabs: Pre resistance training, 1-2 tabs
USP Labs AP: 1 with carb containing meal

So I ALSO have a bottle of TNA laying around, hint hint, and 3 bottles of Prime but I really am saving the Prime for later with my Natadrol PCT. I am thinking that the TNA will help with the recovery and increased fat burning potential so I will most likely throw that in as well; opinions are welcome on this addition.

After this ~40 days here is my plan; again, any critiquing is welcome because some of this is not bought yet.
LG Natadrol: 2 bottles at 6 pills a day
LG Ghenerate: Same as above until I run out
LG Anadraulic State GT-SE: Once it is out, hopefully in time!
Omega Ultima: If ASGT is not out, this will be here along with AI Motivate for a stim or my standby Jack3d.
USP AP or AI Glycobol: This will be a gametime decision, really want to try Glycobol and may pick up a sample bottle to run on my cut to see how I respond... AP and I did not get along that well last time so we will see.
USP Prime: 6/9 protocol for PCT, progressing to 8/11 as progress slows.
LG T-911: Recommended PCT for Natadrol, if not enough I can get some AI TestoPro to throw in the mix or Stoked.

Here is the scary part, I have almost all of this less AS-GTSE/Ultima/Glycobol. I need to get some Anabolic Pump eventually but like I said, it is tbd if that is going to be used or Glycobol. Ok, enough rambling, let me know your thoughts on this plan, many of you are smarter than I!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Monday workout - Running Cardio
PWO supps:
AppNut Neovar Recomped - 3 caps
AppNut RPM - 2 Caps

Ran for 25+ minutes, moderate tempo, excellent sweat and aggression from the RPM. Definitely like RPM for cardio, will have to try it for some resistance training, maybe tomorrow when I do legs. That is all for today, catch you all tomorrow.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your supps seem fine. Have you worked out your diet yet, how much of a deficit ? Start off at around 3 hours cardio a week, shorter intensive and add if you stall. Same with diet reduce calories only as you need to, have a plan in place of the adjustments your going to make. It's all about the adjustments. Aim at 1.5 to 2 lbs a week to start untill you get closer then it's more like 1 lb. When you don't hit those goals assess body composition and adjust as needed.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am really looking at running the diet as laid out by USP, I just need to figure out where that will put me in regards to a calorie deficit. I want to start at 300, then go 400, then 500 for the last few weeks if I can keep making positive changes. My morning runs are going to be HIIT, short duration, high intensity and the evening ones will be medium intensity steady state. I am limited in what I can do because of my asthma in regards to HIIT at the level it is most beneficial AND to top it off they discontinued the one inhaler I take pwo that actually helps! Argh!!!

Thanks for your input DW, it's always appreciated.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am really looking at running the diet as laid out by USP, I just need to figure out where that will put me in regards to a calorie deficit. I want to start at 300, then go 400, then 500 for the last few weeks if I can keep making positive changes. My morning runs are going to be HIIT, short duration, high intensity and the evening ones will be medium intensity steady state. I am limited in what I can do because of my asthma in regards to HIIT at the level it is most beneficial AND to top it off they discontinued the one inhaler I take pwo that actually helps! Argh!!!

Thanks for your input DW, it's always appreciated.
Yah 300 cal deficit is a good place to start...once you have a handle just monitor the progress and your all set...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I got back from the doc today, suffice it to say he obviously dislikes weight lifting and thinks it is a "dangerous" hobby that "wrecks" joints. His diagnosis was spot on, but telling me that minor inflammation means I may never squat again is flat our ridiculous. I could go on for hours and write a novel about how ridiculous his comments were but I will spare you the insanity, many of you have already heard it. So I have bursitis in my right hip, WOW, one leg is longer than the other genius!!! Maybe suggest what I need to do to correct my form to take the strain off of the bursa instead of doing the typical American medicine solution and saying stop without focusing on WHAT to do to correct the problem. So anyways, I am going to go kill legs with my new found rage at the medical system I have to live with, and not squat since I am a good patient but you better believe I am going to KILL it on leg press! Got some ThunderGod intensity rising up, be scared, very scared!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workout - Legs/Shoulders
Intensity level - Near that of ThunderGod, surpasing my wildest dreams considering the fact I slept terrible, cortisol through the roof due to stress, and doc bringing me down. F**k that, it was game time and with a scoop of Jack3d and some fury I crushed it today. Here is the tail of carnage.
PWO Supps:
Jack3d - 1 scoop
Creatine Mono - Extra 3 grams
Beta Alanine - Extra 2 grams
AAKG - At least 2 grams extra
Pure blinding rage - Scoop and a half :damnit1:

Legs:
Leg Press - 4x10, got to 5 plates per side last two sets, narrow foot placement, smoked the quads!
Lying leg curl - 4x10, again hitting weights that I haven't since I was last on Ghenerate. Walking funny to next machine...
Leg Extensions - 4x10, killed it and was feeling super human.
Standing calf raises - 4x15, extra squeeze at the top and stetch at bottom, who cares if I can walk, shoulders don't need legs to be done.

Shoulders:
Seated Military Press - 4x10, last two sets with 60 DBs, this is great for me with no spotter, got all reps with good form
Side lateral raises - 4x10, boulderific by this point, swollen like balloons!
Seated front raises - 4x8, intense pump, couldn't make past 8 reps every set due to extreme pump
Shrugs - 4x10, got to 115 pounds per side with perfect form. Really happy to control this and had great squeeze... weak exercise for me but making excellent progress. :firedevil:

Still rocking right now and didn't want to leave but I got all my reps/weights/exercises so I left on a high note. No letting doctors get me down, just fuel on the fire guy. Oh ya, no pain during leg press ASS***E! Take that you will never squat again!!!!:nono:

As a side note, I got very little sleep last night due to too long a fight with the GF (all better now :439:), but my sleep was VERY deep thanks to SomnidrenGH. I can't say enough about it giving amazing recuperative sleep even if it is shorter than you want. Also, I am making the executive decision I cannot take RPM anymore after 12 PM, that stuff makes me so wired I can't sit still!!!!! No idea what it is with that stuff, great energy and focus, but too strong for me in the evening. Ok, food is calling and muscles need to be fed.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workout - Running cardio on 2/24

Nothing special here, cold out so had to take it easy due to asthma concerns but still did ~30 minutes.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thursday workout

Workout 2/25 - Chest/Tris
PWO Supps:
2 ATP tabs

Chest:
Flat DB Bench 55x10, 65x10, 75x10, 75x10
Pec Deck Flys - 100x10, 100x10, 110x10, 110x10
Decline BB Bench - 135x10, 185x7!, 185x6 Low carbs are killing me, strength is gone and I was HURTING at this point from the pump I had... already doing an extended refeed starting last night continuing until Sunday.
Freemotion Chest Press- 4x10, weights stayed consistent though I was pumped and reps were tough.

Tris:
Dips - BW 4x12
Skull Crushers - 4x10 w/ 75 bar
Rope pushdowns - 4x10

Shot by this point but felt good considering I had no energy. ATP tabs give you a CRAZY pump by the way, it seemed to keep coming on ever after I moved to tris in my chest, it was ballooned up for a good while after I left.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So I got back from the doc today, suffice it to say he obviously dislikes weight lifting and thinks it is a "dangerous" hobby that "wrecks" joints. His diagnosis was spot on, but telling me that minor inflammation means I may never squat again is flat our ridiculous. I could go on for hours and write a novel about how ridiculous his comments were but I will spare you the insanity, many of you have already heard it. So I have bursitis in my right hip, WOW, one leg is longer than the other genius!!! Maybe suggest what I need to do to correct my form to take the strain off of the bursa instead of doing the typical American medicine solution and saying stop without focusing on WHAT to do to correct the problem. So anyways, I am going to go kill legs with my new found rage at the medical system I have to live with, and not squat since I am a good patient but you better believe I am going to KILL it on leg press! Got some ThunderGod intensity rising up, be scared, very scared!
Workout 2/25 - Chest/Tris
PWO Supps:
2 ATP tabs

Chest:
Flat DB Bench 55x10, 65x10, 75x10, 75x10
Pec Deck Flys - 100x10, 100x10, 110x10, 110x10
Decline BB Bench - 135x10, 185x7!, 185x6 Low carbs are killing me, strength is gone and I was HURTING at this point from the pump I had... already doing an extended refeed starting last night continuing until Sunday.
Freemotion Chest Press- 4x10, weights stayed consistent though I was pumped and reps were tough.

Tris:
Dips - BW 4x12
Skull Crushers - 4x10 w/ 75 bar
Rope pushdowns - 4x10

Shot by this point but felt good considering I had no energy. ATP tabs give you a CRAZY pump by the way, it seemed to keep coming on ever after I moved to tris in my chest, it was ballooned up for a good while after I left.
Not sure what that diets says on the OEP pamphlet but you could replace fats around your training with MCT Oils and have a lot more energy available for the end of yor workouts. MCT's burn almost as well as carbs do for energy. Also help naturally increase Testosterone levels.

Glycobol and Anabolic Pump comparisons from my experience. For cutting I think Glycobol is great and helps with more energy on lower cals because of the NaRAla, for recomp I think they are pretty similiar, for bulk I think maybe Anabolic Pump has a slight edge due to the banaba being so strong with higher levels of carbs.

Remember don't step your calories down until you slow down on progress. Lowering cals unneccesarily cost you lbm and does not speed up your fat loss just your weight loss. You want every ounce you lost to positively effect your composition not have a negative impact on it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol don't you just love fuggin doctors!! I mean how far up their ass can their head go.. remarkable creatures!!

My son got a back injury and the doctor I wanted to see was busy so I took him to this other sports doctor, he examined him and said he would have to lose weight and get down to around 200 lbs, I laughed in his face I mean my son was 270 and about 15 % body fat!! What did he want him to do cut of his fuggin legs!! Ignorant mutha fuggers!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have the info on this in the TNA manual that came with my order and need to do this; if I have any more questions about what you use and such I will PM you for advice. Appreciate you taking the time to give me your thoughts as always.

Not sure what that diets says on the OEP pamphlet but you could replace fats around your training with MCT Oils and have a lot more energy available for the end of yor workouts. MCT's burn almost as well as carbs do for energy. Also help naturally increase Testosterone levels.

Glycobol and Anabolic Pump comparisons from my experience. For cutting I think Glycobol is great and helps with more energy on lower cals because of the NaRAla, for recomp I think they are pretty similiar, for bulk I think maybe Anabolic Pump has a slight edge due to the banaba being so strong with higher levels of carbs.

Remember don't step your calories down until you slow down on progress. Lowering cals unneccesarily cost you lbm and does not speed up your fat loss just your weight loss. You want every ounce you lost to positively effect your composition not have a negative impact on it.
I am going to run AP right now since I was able to get my hands on a bottle for a deal I couldn't pass up courtesy of Casey... he is a good guy, as if we all didn't know that. I definitely will try Glycobol very soon and will most likely order a trial bottle with my next Nutraplanet order to see how I respond to it. As for calories, I am actually going to bump them up some this first week because I have been on the low side for a while and need to reset my metabolism. I am thinking staying near maintenance for a 7-10 days with the additional 3 cardio sessions and HST, fat will start to peal away quickly then drop down as needed.

lol don't you just love fuggin doctors!! I mean how far up their ass can their head go.. remarkable creatures!!

No son got a back injury and the doctor I wanted to see was busy so I took him to this other sports doctor, he examined him and said he would have to lose weight and get down to around 200 lbs, I laughed in his face I mean my son was 270 and about 15 % body fat!! What did he want him to do cut of his fuggin legs!! Ignorant mutha fuggers!!
I feel your pain DW, the funny thing is that he tells me all this and has the nerve to ask me what a squat is... MORON! Good thing I wasn't on TNA or something of the sort at the time, he might not have made it out of the exam room alive. :trout:

The good news is after I destroyed, and I repeat, destroyed my legs I had no hip pain. I thought it through and made some adjustments on my leg press positioning and that eliminated all of the pressure on the bursa and band that runs over it leading, you guessed it, no pain. Now, I am definitely going to give squats a break for at least 4 weeks then incorporate them slowly with light weights and a full ATG range of motion. Hopefully this will slowly build up the joints strength without inflammation. ALSO, and I know you will like this, there is a really cool machine front squat machine that I want to try once I get back on the horse [just enough stabilization to get me comfortable with the movement before I do it with a BB]. My quads really are not near as strong as my hamstrings [comparitively] and need the focus to get them growing again, plus, a new exercise is an awesome challenge.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Friday workout - Back/bis

Well this is my last workout before I start my cut and will be my conclusion of this log less my final review after my last dose; most likely on Monday or Tuesday. Here we go:

PWO Supps:
Jack3d Tropical Fruit :) - 2.5 scoops!

Back:
T-Bar wide grip - 10x70, 10x90, 10x115, 10x115
Lat pull down machine - 10x70 (per side), 10x90, 10x90, 10x100 Finally getting the hang of this machine, it is awesome because you can really focus on that lower lat area I need work on plus it gives a RETARDED pump!
Bent over BB Rows - 10x135, 10x135, 10x135, 9x155 This was ROUGH after lats but had a serious pump going and love how this hits my whole upper back. Traps were swollen beyond belief for some reason.
Good mornings - 25x10, BW+25 plate for 4 sets

Bis:
Straight bar curls - 10x45, 10x65, 10x75, 10x75 Some body english at the end but I was feeling great after these.
Seated DB curls - 10x25, 10x25, 10x30, 10x30 These were on the should press "chair" so it was very isolated and had them burning!
Cable cross bicep curls (standing) - 4 sets, 10 reps (no clue what the weights really are). By this point they were fried so I hit the steam room and called it a success.

Yesterday night I filled up with a P-Slin fronted meal after my workout in addition to a shake with my trueprotein blend in it... I would say post workout I got at least 100 grams of protein and at least that many carbs once I had the shake and meal. Going to do another P-Slin meal today for my dinner and then again on Saturday for breakfast. I need to get my Glycogen back up, strength was shot this week and I felt much better today working out after that.

SomnidrenGH notes - Took a healthy rounded scoop last night for the second night in a row, sleep is ridiculously deep at that dosage to say the least. It was actually hard to get up to be honest, I felt like I had a good 3 hours in me still but that is typical by Friday. I don't recommend that amount on a short sleep night because you will need a stim in the morning to get you going, I definitely enjoying my two cups of Java that is for sure! Final review going to come sometime early next week. Weight if you are curious was 199 this morning.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
looking forward to your review buddy....everything has been real solid (other than reject doctors lol)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looking forward to your review buddy....everything has been real solid (other than reject doctors lol)
That was something I knew would happen but just not like it did... it is hard to picture someone being so ignorant after being a doctor 25 years. Alas, the SomnidrenGH has been a huge help to me with all the stress I have been under from life lately; not a lot of sleep but what I get on it is phenomenal. This may be the best sleep supp I have ever taken, hands down. I would like to see what it would do when taken in conjunction with my future Natadrol run or something like the ASteroid stack. Definite LH boost for this and that has helped keep fat away and bring some lost strength back.