-=[ZB126 Gets Swole with LG Science's subECDY!]=-

Z

zb126

Awards
  • Established

About LG's subECDY:
So you haven't heard of subECDY yet? Well that's because it is one of LG's products in the pipeline which they are considering bringing to market.

Basically here is my understanding of what we have to date: ecdy products have seemed to be hit or miss to some and one of the main reasons in the past was purity. UV vs HPLC purity testing produced dramatically different results. In addition, there has been plenty of trouble finding a way to dose these products orally in order to ensure they reach the blood stream. LG created GHenerate and added to the new dosing they utilized in E-911--sublingual delivery. This is what is used in subECDY. LG took their ultra pure ecdysterone and created a sprayable suspension that should penetrate its way into the blood stream.

General Goals:
As per LG's recommendations, I will be gauging the effectiveness of subECDY through measurements in strength, size and muscle density/hardness. In addition, from my previous adaptogen experience (E-Bol) I will be comparing recomp effects and also how long it takes to "kick in" since subECDY is using LG's awesome sublingual delivery system like in GHenerate to bypass some of the possible problems with taking ecdysterone in cap form.

Dosing:
I will be dosing it 6-8 times per day at 4 pumps per dose. The sprays are to be held under the tongue for at least 60 seconds. Pretty straight forward, right?

Other Supplements
LG's Lipotropic Protein
LG's Perfect Carb
CL Orange Triad
LG BC+EAA

That's it! Pretty easy there. I'm aiming for about 1.8-2g protein/lb body weight which works out to about 300ish grams of protein a day. This accounts for about 1200 calories of my daily intake of about 2500 calories for maintenance. So the macros look like this: 40-45/35/30 for P/C/F. It is generally recommended to keep an increased protein intake during use of ecdysterone based products which is the reason for the high amounts here. I will does as seems necessary. I also will aim for around 200-300 calories over maintenance as in my previous ecdy logs to ensure a nice recomp with plenty of room to gain lean body mass.

Starting Stats:
Weight in tomorrow morning, will edit that and stats then.
Will post pictures and update these and other stats as we go along.

Final Notes:
It is awesome to get to log LG's subECDY and while a lot of people enjoy stacking test boosters with their ecdy products, this is going to be a solo log to ensure that what I'm experiencing is solely due to subECDY. Thanks to TexasLifter89 for passing the bottle on to me and for LG for making the tester bottles up. CraigMatthew and IrishCannon, thanks for the continued support and confidence, hope to have you guys along for the ride in here!

As always, let me know if you guys have any questions and I'll try to be as helpful as I can!

Reps to subscribers and those with good advice! Thanks for hopping on board!

S

suresha

Awards
  • Established
wouldn't mine myself to be a part of this if it's still possible CraigMathew, IrishCannon and TexasLifter89. Your products are the "TRUTH" and would love to run a full log on this supplement also. If you need any more testers I'm the one. "LET'S GO"

P

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
In, very nice intro, very professional

Hopefully it will work good, and then LG can bring the Subecdy project back to life.

Ive always been interested in ECDY, but ive known it gets broken down in the stomach terribly fast, and therefore you need to spend a lot of money for an oral version to work.

Z

zb126

Awards
  • Established
In, very nice intro, very professional

Hopefully it will work good, and then LG can bring the Subecdy project back to life.

Ive always been interested in ECDY, but ive known it gets broken down in the stomach terribly fast, and therefore you need to spend a lot of money for an oral version to work.
Yeah, you are exactly right there. I liked TL's E-Bol but it is pricey. I've got high expectations for this!

wouldn't mine myself to be a part of this if it's still possible CraigMathew, IrishCannon and TexasLifter89. Your products are the "TRUTH" and would love to run a full log on this supplement also. If you need any more testers I'm the one. "LET'S GO"
LG makes some quality stuff, you are right! Texas Lifter reps for another company but he was one of the original testers for this. He ended up having some stomach issues with it or around the time he took it that they concluded might have been from it so he decided to pass it on to me just in case.

And I agree with your excitement....I think a lot of people are starting to see the true effectiveness and use of ecdy products so hopefully this will be a blockbuster!

P

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
I looked at E-bol, it has a good profile but its expensive, however its not a pure ecdy product. it has other adaptations plus 25R. So be on the lookout for that. That actually looks like an interesting product if i were to try an oral ecdy formula, however im a little iffy on thermolife, never tried any of their products.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
In brother! Let the gains begin! Lets hope this shines and LG brings this to the market.

Z

zb126

Awards
  • Established
I looked at E-bol, it has a good profile but its expensive, however its not a pure ecdy product. it has other adaptations plus 25R. So be on the lookout for that. That actually looks like an interesting product if i were to try an oral ecdy formula, however im a little iffy on thermolife, never tried any of their products.
You are right, the TL product is good but is expensive. I saw a gain of a few pounds and strength and hardness went up. It was a fun run but a little price for me. I'm with you that the oral subECDY should be very interesting. Also, all those introductory prices LG has been having for GHenerate, Natadrol, etc makes me hope that if this came out we would see another very fair and low price!

In brother! Let the gains begin! Lets hope this shines and LG brings this to the market.
thanks and same here man!

Great intro, ZB!
Thanks! Since there was no product info I tried to figure out a lot of what led up to it on the forums to give an idea of the why and how :)

Z

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Starting Picture: 2/8/10

Weight: 174lbs (will check with another scale to make sure since it seems like I should have lost a little since the last log)

Starting Stats:
These are the 5RM and the calculated 1RM
Squat: 240lbsx5 --> 1RM: 270
Deadlift: 205lbsx5 --> 1RM: 231
Bench Press: 165lbsx5 --> 1RM: 186
Bent Over Row: 100lbsx5 --> 1RM: 115
Military Press: 75lbsx5 --> 1RM 85

So, in my opinion weak points are military press and row/deadlift. My bench is fine by me since I lost strength from an injury and I've been working to get it back up. I may focus more on volume for bench, we will see as it goes.

Z

zb126

Awards
  • Established
First Impressions & Pre-Day 1 Info

First Impressions:
-Has an odd orange but also tea-like taste to it. Not quite as good as the GHenerate, but very doable.
-LG recommended I shake the bottle before use to make sure that everything is in solution, seemed fine
-Dosing is easy, I decided I would put two of the doses around my workouts so one before and one after
-I'm curious as to how long it is recommended I wait before having food/protein shakes or if it matters since this is sublingual

Pre-Day 1:
Mixelflick's Blueprint gave me a lot of great ideas to use during Ecdy cycles, I will not divulge too much since its his product but this is what I will say:
-I prepped for this one week in advance, using a diet and training protocol that was not the same as these first six workouts.
-This was done in order to shock my body and muscles and force them to start adapting during the subECDY use
-After a six workout "loading pattern" I will hopefully have set some new 1RM's and will try to continue to maintain and get stronger, I found this very possible with other Ecdy products so there is no reason it can't happen again.
-I have not done much row or shoulder exercises lately and I know these are the weak points so I will be trying to make sure they catch up to speed here.

Z

zb126

Awards
  • Established
LG's subECDY: Day 1

Dosing:
-4 pumps, 6-8 times a day
-Orange Triad Multi: 2 caps 3x per day
-LG BC+EAA 3 scoops, intra workout

Squats:
-145lbs x 10
-155lbs x 8
-175lbs x 8
-190lbs x 8
-210lbs x 8
-225lbs x 7

Deadlifts:
-115lbs x 10
-125lbs x 8
-140lbs x 8
-155lbs x 8
-170lbs x 8
-180lbs x 8

Military Press:
-45lbs x 10
-50lbs x 8
-55lbs x 8
-60lbs x 8
-65lbs x 8
-70lbs x 7

Holy **** that was a lot of volume. Those three exercises wore me out to no end. I feel fine and my muscles are a tad sore but I just have an overwhelming feeling of exhaustion. I dosed mt subECDY post workout and I'm about to grab my shake. Wow that was a hell of a first day!

And here is some eye candy slash motivation....

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
subbed. Can't wait for your results bro!

Z

zb126

Awards
  • Established
LG's subECDY: Day 2

Dosing:

Bench:
-95lbs x 10
-105lbs x 8
-115lbs x 8
-120lbs x 8
-135lbs x 8
-145lbs x 8

**Last 4 sets supersetted with the following**

Dumbell Pullovers:
-35lbs x 8
-40lbs x 8
-45lbs x 8
-45lbs x 6

Bent-Over Row:
-55lbs x 10
-60lbs x 8
-70lbs x 8
-75lbs x 8
-80lbs x 7
-85lbs x 7

Leg Raises:
-bw x 10
-bw x 8
-bw x 8

Decline Crossover Crunches:
-bw x 10
-bw x 8
-bw x 8

Still a lot of volume, not as bad as yesterday though. Feeling a little sore but that is t be expected. I would expect some increased fullness and hardness in the next day or so. My muscles do feel fuller but I did just work them out with a lot of volume so that is probably it.

Today's Eye Candy...

Z

zb126

Awards
  • Established
LG's subECDY: Day 3

Dosing:

Off Day Today...Just sprint intervals!

So other than my sprint intervals today I noticed when I woke up that my arms and quads were very hard and full. I'd say this is kicking in a few days earlier than I expected. Its probably the sublingual aspect but this is very nice. My core felt nice and tight/hard too. Dosed 6 times so far today, probably will hit a 7th before bed and back to eight tomorrow with my regular lift. In addition I don't feel very sore at all! Great recovery so far!

Today's Eye Candy...

Z

zb126

Awards
  • Established
LG's subECDY: Day 4

Dosing:
-4 pumps, 8 times a day, including one pre and one post workout

Squats:
-135lbs x 10
-165lbs x 8
-175lbs x 6
-195lbs x 6
-210lbs x 6
-230lbs x 5

Deadlifts:
-115lbs x 10
-140lbs x 8
-155lbs x 6
-170lbs x 6
-185lbs x 6
-195lbs x 6

Military Press:
-45lbs x 10
-50lbs x 8
-55lbs x 6
-60lbs x 6
-65lbs x 6
-70lbs x 6

Things are in full swing now! The pump at the gym felt great, muscle hardness is really picking up and my veins are getting more noticeable. This kicked in a lot quicker than E-bol so hopefully I'll get more pronounced results.

My legs are pretty sore from the workout but intra-set recovery was through the roof and I wa able to push myself a lot harder. I likened this effect before to that of creatine, except I'm not on creatine which is great since I can avoid the bloat and such as I recomp for summer and beach time.

Today's Eye Candy

Z

zb126

Awards
  • Established
LG's subECDY: Day 5

Dosing:
-4 pumps, 8 times
-OrangeTriad Multi: 2 caps 3x per day

Bench:
-95lbs x 10
-115lbs x 8
-125lbs x 6
-135lbs x 6
-145lbs x 6
-155lbs x 6

**Last 3 sets supersetted with the following**

Dumbell Pullovers:
-35lbs x 8
-40lbs x 8
-45lbs x 8

DP Machine Row:
-85lbs x 10
-100lbs x 8
-120lbs x 8
-130lbs x 6
-140lbs x 6
-140lbs x 6

Lat PD
-85 x 10
-90 x 8
-100 x 8

So the volume is getting lower, my muscles are quite hard and my endurance is really ramping up. Recovery is awesome and I feel great even after today's workout.

I will probably be doing both upper/lower on the same day starting next week since it won't take as much damn time as these first few high volume workouts take. I can then hit the 2-3 a week workouts for the next week and a half, and ramp this up!

Today's Eye Candy...

Z

zb126

Awards
  • Established
LG's subECDY: Day 6

Dosing:
-4 pumps, 8 times a day

Off Day Today...Just Recovering :D

Muscles feel hard and fuller than ever. I feel absolutely great and I'm feeling mroe vascular somehow, probably an indirect side effect of the fullness. Also, I noticed again that my pants are fitting looser so I'm definitely in a great recomp mode right now. Tomorrow is gonna be some sprint intervals so I'll be able to judge if the endurance is up like I thought these past few days. Can't say enough as to how happy I am with this in the first week. It kicked in a lot faster than E-Bol and I'm feeling a lot fuller.

Today's Eye Candy...

Z

zb126

Awards
  • Established
LG's subECDY: Day 7

Dosing:
-4 pumps, 6 times a day

35 Minutes of spring intervals (bike since its crappy outside today)

Endurance seems to be increasing, the intervals weren't too bad so I increased the resistance a little more than usual. I also had an extra high calorie shake after to make up for it so I'm actually gaining some weight and muscle here! Week one weigh in is tomorrow morning I'm excited! I am guessing I probably am around the same weight but my %bf dropped so maybe a pound up, we will see.

Today's Eye Candy...

Z

zb126

Awards
  • Established
LG's subECDY: One Week Weigh In

Weight: 176lbs

I thought I was going to be 174 or less judging from my loose fitting pants but it turns out I'm up 1.5-2lbs in the first week! Very exciting, I hope that its more than water and such so the next week or so will really help determine that!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Good progress bud!

Z

zb126

Awards
  • Established
LG's subECDY: Day 8

Dosing:

Squats:
-135lbs x 10
-170lbs x 8
-200lbs x 6
-210lbs x 4
-230lbs x 4
-245lbs x 4

Deadlifts:
-115lbs x 10
-150lbs x 8
-170lbs x 6
-180lbs x 4
-195lbs x 4
-210lbs x 4

Military Press (Smith Machine, Behind the head):
-55lbs x 10
-65lbs x 8
-75lbs x 6
-85lbs x 4
-95lbs x 4
-100lbs x 4

Bench:
-95lbs x 10
-115lbs x 8
-125lbs x 6
-145lbs x 4
-155lbs x 4
-165lbs x 4
**last 3 sets were supersetted with 10 reps of 40lb DB pullovers**

Row (Bent Over):
-55lbs x 10
-75lbs x 8
-80lbs x 6
-90lbs x 4
-95lbs x 4
-100lbs x 4

Yeah buddy! I'm up 2lbs in the first week, my pants are feeling looser and my strength/endurance is up. Endurance is awesome since these are pretty volume intensife workouts. The smith shoulder press was good but the weight went up since it was the smith machine but the shoulder pump was great and my form was nice and slow. Muscle hardness is great, I feel like my shoulders and lats are really starting to help create the V taper...now I just gotta get my waist down more! Recovery was incredible, I'm not sore from today's workout, I just feel swole :D

Today's Eye Candy

Z

zb126

Awards
  • Established
LG's subECDY: Day 9

Dosing:
-4 pumps, 8 times a day

Recovery day....nothing but rest!

It seems like I don't need a recovery day since my muscles aren't sore but its best, obviously. I started to notice the veins in my shoulders popping out last night, pretty nice to have full muscles and vascularity all day long.

Today's Eye Candy... (hey its still snowy outside!)

Z

zb126

Awards
  • Established
LG's subECDY: Day 10

Dosing:

Squats:
-135lbs x 10
-195lbs x 8
-210lbs x 6
-230lbs x 4
-245lbs x 2
-255lbs x 2

Deadlifts:
-115lbs x 10
-170lbs x 8
-185lbs x 6
-195lbs x 4
-205lbs x 2
-225lbs x 3

Military Press:
-45lbs x 10
-60lbs x 8
-65lbs x 6
-75lbs x 4
-85lbs x 2
-95lbs x 2

Bench:
-95lbs x 10
-135lbs x 8
-145lbs x 6
-155lbs x 4
-165lbs x 4
-175lbs x 2
**last 3 sets were supersetted with 10 reps of 35/4045lb DB pullovers**

Row (Bent Over):
-55lbs x 10
-80lbs x 8
-90lbs x 6
-95lbs x 4
-100lbs x 2
-110lbs x 2

This is awesome. LG's subECDY is helping things go relly smoothly. At this rate I should be up the 5-10% on all lifts in about 2 weeks which is pretty intense! My back is sore from deadlifts but all the volume is helping me focus on form and really nail it. Also, Intra-set recovery on everything (other than DL ahh my back) is crazy fast. I'll be doing a deload on Friday and then going for my new 1RM on Monday. I've never really tried to do a real 1RM on all these exercises, let alone in one day, so this could be intense. Keep the support coming guys!

Today's Eye Candy

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Keep working on those deadlifts bro, the weight will come.

Z

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Keep working on those deadlifts bro, the weight will come.
Yeah, in all honesty I've been deadlifting for under 4 months, probably closer to 3 and the volume has made me perfect my form. I think the strength I gained from all the squats is helping a lot and it was really just the form that ws lagging cuz these DLs are taking off!

Z

zb126

Awards
  • Established
LG's subECDY: Day 12

Dosing:

Squats:
-135lbs x 10
-205lbs x 8
-220lbs x 6
-235lbs x 4
-255lbs x 2

Deadlifts:
-115lbs x 10
-175lbs x 8
-190lbs x 6
-205lbs x 4
-215lbs x 2

Military Press:
-45lbs x 10
-65lbs x 8
-70lbs x 6
-75lbs x 4
-85lbs x 2

Bench:
-95lbs x 10
-140lbs x 8
-155lbs x 6
-165lbs x 4
-175lbs x 4

**last 3 sets were super setted with 10 reps of 40lb DB pullovers**

Row (Bent Over):
-55lbs x 10
-85lbs x 8
-90lbs x 6
-100lbs x 4
-105lbs x 2

Everything is going great, I can't wait to see the strength gains on Mondays 1 Rep Maxes. I also did an unofficial weigh in this morning and I'm up another pound so that's about 3.5lbs in 12 days on a non-hormonal product! I'm shocked at how much quicker this is progressing than other ecdy products I've tried and how much this program along with occasional sprint intervals is leaning out my waist. I'm very impressed so far, lets see how this next week goes!

Today's Eye Candy

M

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No surprise to me... Quite a difference vs. the first sub-Ecdy logs, yes? 3.5lbs in 12 days and not a single "sub par" session. This is consistent with most Blueprint user results, easily adding 6-12lbs of LBM inside of 6 weeks. No joke. And it's being repeated by guys over and over.

One of my very first customers just wrapped up his 5th run and added 12lbs of "excellent" LBM. NOTE: He actually dialed it back because he was gaining "too fast". I don't like to put words in people's mouths so here are a few other reviews:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122043911

THIS is the kind of experience everyone can have while using a quality Ecdy like LG's SubEcdy plus The Blueprint.

Very, very happy for you :)

Z

zb126

Awards
  • Established
LG's subECDY: Days 13 + 14

Dosing:
-4 pumps, 6 times a day on Sat, 8 on Sunday, including one pre and one post workout

Great recovery weekend, my quads were feeling a little sore so it was nice to get some rest in. I did 40 minutes of sprint intervals on the bike this morning which was tiresome but I have a feeling that a lot of carbs in the morning should fuel me pretty well for my one rep max day tomorrow. I'll also be weighing in in the morning, so we can see where we stand at two weeks. Muscle hardness is at the max it seems, its like 24/7 hardness and fullness which is great. Looks good in the mirror, too :)

Eye Candy for the Weekend

M

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love the eye candy. Great idea....

I might add this to future Blueprint releases :)

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Perhaps we can do a bundle of your blueprint and sub ecdy when we release it. Can you send me more info on it?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
This product sounds pretty sweet. A Natadrol/subecdy/ghenerate stack would be redonkulous.

Z

zb126

Awards
  • Established
LG's subECDY: Day 15

Dosing:

Squats:
-135lbs x 10
-175lbs x 5
-205lbs x 3
-230lbs x 1
-255lbs x 1
-285lbs x 0 :(
-275lbs x 2 PR still, just not what I had wanted on that last set

Deadlifts:
-115lbs x 10
-145lbs x 5
-175lbs x 3
-195lbs x 1
-220lbs x 1
-245lbs x 1
-265lbs x 1 Big PR!(felt like i could have kept going but I played it safe today)

Military Press:
-45lbs x 10
-55lbs x 5
-65lbs x 5
-75lbs x 3
-85lbs x 2
-90lbs x 2
-100lbs x 1 PR Time!

Bench:
-95lbs x 10
-115lbs x 5
-140lbs x 3
-155lbs x 1
-175lbs x 1
-195lbs x 1
^^I'm really happy about this since my post injury strength is shooting back up

**last 3 sets were super setted with 10 reps of 40/40/45lb DB pullovers**

Row:
-50lbs x 10
-70lbs x 5
-85lbs x 3
-95bs x 1
-105lbs x 1
-125lbs x 1

What an amazing 1RM day! I hit PRs on most major lifts and have increased strength on all of them by 10lbs or more in just two weeks! I can honestly say that with my diet in check and calories just a little above maintenance that this is all thanks to subECDY! I also weighed in at 178 today making my total gain so far 4lbs in two weeks. As they say, the results speak for themselves and this is absolutely incredible in my book.

Today's Eye Candy

SonicSWOLE

SonicSWOLE

Awards
  • Established
I haven't stayed up on this, but good looking log. The eye candy is a nice touch!

Z

zb126

Awards
  • Established
LG's subECDY: Day 16

Dosing:
-4 pumps, 8 times a day since yesterday was 1RM day

Today was recovery, just some rest and relaxation.

Summary of Progress in 2 Weeks:

Squats: 270lbs to 283lbs
Deadlifts: 231lbs to 265lbs
Military Press: 85lbs to 100lbs
Bench: 185lbs to 195lbs
Row: 115lbs to 125lbs

Weight: 174lbs to 178lbs​

So seeing it all in one place really starts to do the subECDY some justice. This is the best ecdy product I've ever used. It may not have small doses of exotic ingredients included, but its damn effective and the delivery system is probably the reason why. No matter what it is, I can't complain. I'm stoked with these results and I hope to maintain and improve on these over the next two weeks or so until the bottle is out.

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's some very nice natural progress over two weeks! Great job, Z!

M

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LG's subECDY: Day 16

Dosing:
-4 pumps, 8 times a day since yesterday was 1RM day

Today was recovery, just some rest and relaxation.

Summary of Progress in 2 Weeks:

Squats: 270lbs to 283lbs
Deadlifts: 231lbs to 265lbs
Military Press: 85lbs to 100lbs
Bench: 185lbs to 195lbs
Row: 115lbs to 125lbs

Weight: 174lbs to 178lbs​

So seeing it all in one place really starts to do the subECDY some justice. This is the best ecdy product I've ever used. It may not have small doses of exotic ingredients included, but its damn effective and the delivery system is probably the reason why. No matter what it is, I can't complain. I'm stoked with these results and I hope to maintain and improve on these over the next two weeks or so until the bottle is out.

And people think I'm making this stuff up. I can happily state that Blueprint + a quality Ecdy are delivering PH type gains. They're the RULE, not the exception.

Honestly, I haven't heard from one customer yet who hasn't reported the same...

Z

zb126

Awards
  • Established
LG's subECDY: Day 17

Dosing:

DB Flyes Warm Up:
-20lbs x 2 x 15
-30lbs x 2 x 12
-30lbs x 2 x 10
-35lbs x 2 x 8

Flat Bench:
-135lbs x 10
-145lbs x 8
-155lbs x 8
-165lbs x 8

Super Setted with DB Pullovers: 40/40/40 for 10 reps each set

Decline Press:
-135lbs x 10
-155lbs x 8
-155lbs x 8
-165lbs x 7

Incline DB Press:
-40lbs x 2 x 10
-40lbs x 2 x 10
-45lbs x 2 x 8

Dips:
-bodyweight x 10
-bodyweight x 8
-bodyweight x 4 <--little pain in left arm, stopped to be safe

Great volume day here, weights were lower than 1RM obviously but this was good to get a full chest workout in with every angle hit. Will follow this idea for the next weeks slowly lowering volume to the 4-6 rep range and increasing weight accordingly.

Today's Eye Candy

M

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like this eye candy idea so much, I'm thinking of weaving it into my next Blueprint 3.0 release :)Brilliant and sure keeps me looking forward to checking this log... :)

BTW, what loading pattern are you using for flat bench/other exercises above now that you've maxed out?

I understand you're not running this "by the book" but I'm curious to know. It looks suspiciously like the first loading pattern. If that's the case, do NOT repeat it as there are facets to it that make the 2nd time around problematic.

PM me for more details if you have questions. I know just what to do in this situation as I had another customer try this and we made the right adjustments. He put and additional 20lbs on his bench press over the remaining 3 weeks before transitioning to the next phase.

Z

zb126

Awards
  • Established
I like this eye candy idea so much, I'm thinking of weaving it into my next Blueprint 3.0 release :)Brilliant and sure keeps me looking forward to checking this log... :)

BTW, what loading pattern are you using for flat bench/other exercises above now that you've maxed out?

I understand you're not running this "by the book" but I'm curious to know. It looks suspiciously like the first loading pattern. If that's the case, do NOT repeat it as there are facets to it that make the 2nd time around problematic.

PM me for more details if you have questions. I know just what to do in this situation as I had another customer try this and we made the right adjustments. He put and additional 20lbs on his bench press over the remaining 3 weeks before transitioning to the next phase.
sounds good--I'll contact you about it since I don't want to reveal the secrets to you products in here :D

Z

zb126

Awards
  • Established
LG's subECDY: Day 18

Dosing:

Rear Delt Fly:
-50lbs x 12
-70lbs x 10
-70lbs x 10
-70lbs x 9

Lat PD:
-95lbs x 12
-95lbs x 10
-95lbs x 10

Pullups (weight is assist weight):
-50lbs x 8
-50lbs x 8
-50lbs x 6

Deadlifts:
-135lbs x 10
-205lbs x 8
-245lbs x 6
-275lbs x 5 Another PR!

Row:
-120lbs x 10
-140lbs x 8
-140lbs x 8​

This was yesterday's workout...I was stoked to hit another PR on Deadlifts, the weight is coming up and form is pretty solid. My quads are terribly sore though so I'll be resting well the next few days..

Today's Eye Candy

Z

zb126

Awards
  • Established
LG's subECDY: Day 20

Dosing:

Standing DB Press:
-25lbs x 2 x 10
-25lbs x 2 x 10
-30lbs x 2 x 8
-35lbs x 2 x 6

DB Curls:
-30lbs x 10
-30lbs x 10
-30lbs x 10
Supersetted with:
Overhead Extensions:
-40lbs x 10
-45lbs x 10
-50lbs x 8

Smith Shoulder Press:
-95lbs x 10
-105lbs x 8
-105lbs x 8

Machine Curl:
-95lbs x 13
-95lbs x 10
-95lbs x 11
Supersetted with:
Tricep Overhead Kick Out:
-95lbs x 10
-105lbs x 8
-95lbs x 10

Lateral Side Raises:
-15lbs x 10
-20lbs x 8
-15lbs x 10

DB Front Raises:
-15lbs x 10
-15lbs x 10
-15lbs x 10

Nothing new today, same recovery and benefits. I have felt a little bit of a dry throat which is probably unrelated but otherwise everything is going good! Running low on the BC+EAA so I'll have to grab some more soon, maybe at the arnold... :D

Today's Eye Candy

Z

zb126

Awards
  • Established
LG's subECDY: Day 21

Dosing:

Squats:
-135lbs x 12
-225lbs x 8
-225lbs x 8
-245lbs x 6
-255lbs x 4 (leg pumps like crazy here)
-185lbs x 6

Leg Curl (Machine):
-95lbs x 12
-105lbs x 12
-105lbs x 10

Shrugs:
-135lbs x 10
-155lbs x 8
-185lbs x 5

Calf Raises (Full Range) On Leg Press Machine:
-95lbs x 10
-105lbs x 8
-105lbs x 8

Machine Curl:
-270lbs x 20
-270lbs x 20
-270lbs x 18

Walking around is not so fun anymore.....that was more strenuous than I thought it would be! Upper quad is a little tight on both legs, will do some deep tissue massage to hopefully loosen it up. Otherwise, everything felt great! These past two days I've been a little under my targeted caloric intake due to being at different locations throughout the day and screwing up my eating habits. I think thats why I felt a little tired after these past two workouts. I'll get back on track this week and see what the last week or so has in store!

Today's Eye Candy