Kelly's Motivate by Anabolic Innovations log

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Great new on the no crash that is what we wanted and that is what I loved when I beta tested it.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition


  2. Kelly here.

    Day 20 Motivate
    Workout:

    Squats
    8 x 95 wu
    6 x 115
    5 x 120
    6 x 120
    2 x 135 (failed 3)

    OH press
    6 x 45
    6 x 55
    6 x 65
    3 x 65
    2 x 70

    DB Incline
    6 x 15
    6 x 20 x 2

    abs

    dips
    nope

    Notes: 2 Motivate at 9, lifted at noon. Other pre-WO: Biotest Surge.
    Sleep: Good
    Mental Alertness/Focus: Great
    Energy: Great
    Strength: GREAT! Not tired at all, excellent strength, still better than last week. Arms still dead from marathon 3 days straight. I deserve my 2 off days!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by urbanski View Post
    Kelly here.

    Day 20 Motivate
    Workout:

    Squats
    8 x 95 wu
    6 x 115
    5 x 120
    6 x 120
    2 x 135 (failed 3)

    OH press
    6 x 45
    6 x 55
    6 x 65
    3 x 65
    2 x 70

    DB Incline
    6 x 15
    6 x 20 x 2

    abs

    dips
    nope

    Notes: 2 Motivate at 9, lifted at noon. Other pre-WO: Biotest Surge.
    Sleep: Good
    Mental Alertness/Focus: Great
    Energy: Great
    Strength: GREAT! Not tired at all, excellent strength, still better than last week. Arms still dead from marathon 3 days straight. I deserve my 2 off days!
    Take them days off you deserve it.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  4. OK Kelly again!

    Day 23 Motivate
    Workout:
    Deadlift
    6x65 wu
    6x85
    6x95
    6x105
    6x115
    2x135
    3x145

    Curls
    8x15 wu
    6x30
    6x35

    SLDL
    6x65 wu
    6x85

    Abs
    nope

    Cardio: No

    Notes: 2 Motivate at 7, lifted at 8.
    Sleep: good
    Mental Alertness/Focus: good
    Energy: good
    Strength: Back gave out on SLDL, had to quit early. Good DL volume. Strength up.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by urbanski View Post
    OK Kelly again!

    Day 23 Motivate
    Workout:
    Deadlift
    6x65 wu
    6x85
    6x95
    6x105
    6x115
    2x135
    3x145

    Curls
    8x15 wu
    6x30
    6x35

    SLDL
    6x65 wu
    6x85

    Abs
    nope

    Cardio: No

    Notes: 2 Motivate at 7, lifted at 8.
    Sleep: good
    Mental Alertness/Focus: good
    Energy: good
    Strength: Back gave out on SLDL, had to quit early. Good DL volume. Strength up.
    Nice workout hope the back is ok.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
    •   
       


  6. Kelly here

    Workout:
    Lunges
    12 x 45 wu
    12 x 65
    12 x 85
    12 x 95

    BB bench
    8 x 45 wu
    8 x 65
    6 x 75
    6 x 85

    Skullcrushers
    8 x 15
    8 x 20
    8 x 25
    6 x 30
    2 x 35

    Calves

    Lateral raises

    Cardio: Walked a bit

    Mental Alertness/Focus: 2 Motivate this am, workout at noon. Good alertness and focus.

    Energy: Absolutely. Feel great

    Strength: up a bit! Again!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by urbanski View Post
    Kelly here

    Workout:
    Lunges
    12 x 45 wu
    12 x 65
    12 x 85
    12 x 95

    BB bench
    8 x 45 wu
    8 x 65
    6 x 75
    6 x 85

    Skullcrushers
    8 x 15
    8 x 20
    8 x 25
    6 x 30
    2 x 35

    Calves

    Lateral raises

    Cardio: Walked a bit

    Mental Alertness/Focus: 2 Motivate this am, workout at noon. Good alertness and focus.

    Energy: Absolutely. Feel great

    Strength: up a bit! Again!
    Thank you for the update.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  8. Kelly here

    Moderate Pull Day
    BOR
    8 x 45 wu
    8 x 65
    8 x 75
    6 x 95
    6 x 105
    4 x 115

    Shrugs
    8 x 65
    8 x 75
    8 x 95 x 2

    Single arm rows
    8 x 20
    8 x 30
    8 x 35
    8 x 40

    Calves

    Chin ups
    bw x 3 x 2sets

    Cardio: No

    Notes: 2 Motivate at 12, lifted at 1. Other pre-WO: Biotest Surge.
    Sleep: Bad
    Mental Alertness/Focus: Wonderful. Feel great.
    Energy: ALOT!
    Strength: UP!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by urbanski View Post
    Kelly here

    Moderate Pull Day
    BOR
    8 x 45 wu
    8 x 65
    8 x 75
    6 x 95
    6 x 105
    4 x 115

    Shrugs
    8 x 65
    8 x 75
    8 x 95 x 2

    Single arm rows
    8 x 20
    8 x 30
    8 x 35
    8 x 40

    Calves

    Chin ups
    bw x 3 x 2sets

    Cardio: No

    Notes: 2 Motivate at 12, lifted at 1. Other pre-WO: Biotest Surge.
    Sleep: Bad
    Mental Alertness/Focus: Wonderful. Feel great.
    Energy: ALOT!
    Strength: UP!
    Sounds as though the Motivate is helping some.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  10. Kelly here.

    Workout:

    Squats
    6 x 65 wu
    6 x 95
    6 x 115
    4 x 124
    2 x 135
    3 x 135

    OH press
    8 x 45
    6 x 55
    6 x 65
    2 x 75 x 2sets

    DB Incline
    8 x 15
    8 x 20
    6 x 25
    4 x 30 x 2

    abs

    Notes: 2 Motivate at 9, lifted at 10. Other pre-WO: Biotest Surge.
    Sleep: so-so.
    Mental Alertness/Focus: Wonderful
    Energy: Great
    Strength: GREAT! Excellent strength, still better than last week! Something is working well, whether its just my strength going up naturally or the Motivate.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by urbanski View Post
    Kelly here.

    Workout:

    Squats
    6 x 65 wu
    6 x 95
    6 x 115
    4 x 124
    2 x 135
    3 x 135

    OH press
    8 x 45
    6 x 55
    6 x 65
    2 x 75 x 2sets

    DB Incline
    8 x 15
    8 x 20
    6 x 25
    4 x 30 x 2

    abs

    Notes: 2 Motivate at 9, lifted at 10. Other pre-WO: Biotest Surge.
    Sleep: so-so.
    Mental Alertness/Focus: Wonderful
    Energy: Great
    Strength: GREAT! Excellent strength, still better than last week! Something is working well, whether its just my strength going up naturally or the Motivate.
    Very nice. Now we need a nice natural sleep supplement Hmnnn.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anabolic Innovations Motivate Samples
    By hyperkondriac in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-12-2010, 09:26 AM
  2. Anabolic Innovations Motivate Review!!!
    By Z28Luver7777 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-08-2010, 03:34 PM
  3. Anabolic Innovations Motivate Sample Review/Mini Log
    By zb126 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-08-2010, 11:04 PM
  4. Anabolic Innovations Motivate Sample Review/Mini Log
    By zb126 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-02-2010, 07:28 PM
Log in
Log in