Anabolic Innovations Motivate Sample Review/Mini Log

zb126

Awards
  • Established

AI MOTIVATE Review/Mini Log

First off, thanks to AI for sending samples of Motivate to me. I'm not a stim junkie but daily energy support is always useful in a busy environment and I'm glad to give the new product on the block a try. I've used a few other energy products such as LG's E-911 and some stim-based fat burners. I will limit any comparisons to the energy products, though, since its in that category. If you have any questions feel free to ask me!

Day 1:
So I got a sample pack (16 caps) of Motivate today from Anabolic innovations and I thought I would post my thoughts over the next few days of using it. No definitive length but I want to get a few good days in before I make a final judgment. I was going to wait til tomorrow and take it on an empty stomach first thing in the morning but I was exhausted so I went ahead and popped two right around 11am.

It took maybe 30-45 minutes to kick in on a non-empty stomach. Overall I have an alert feeling, focused and a little mood support possibly. So at this point its living up to its claims. Its about 7 hours later, no crash, its wearing off possibly a little but I still feel pretty good.

My last point is that while it is a propriety blend, they do tell you it has 40mg of caffeine. Not sure how this will play out, but at the moment I believe that is going to allow very flexible dosing and be good for those that don't usually have caffeine. So far so good.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

AI MOTIVATE Review/Mini Log

First off, thanks to AI for sending samples of Motivate to me. I'm not a stim junkie but daily energy support is always useful in a busy environment and I'm glad to give the new product on the block a try. I've used a few other energy products such as LG's E-911 and some stim-based fat burners. I will limit any comparisons to the energy products, though, since its in that category. If you have any questions feel free to ask me!

Day 1:
So I got a sample pack (16 caps) of Motivate today from Anabolic innovations and I thought I would post my thoughts over the next few days of using it. No definitive length but I want to get a few good days in before I make a final judgment. I was going to wait til tomorrow and take it on an empty stomach first thing in the morning but I was exhausted so I went ahead and popped two right around 11am.

It took maybe 30-45 minutes to kick in on a non-empty stomach. Overall I have an alert feeling, focused and a little mood support possibly. So at this point its living up to its claims. Its about 7 hours later, no crash, its wearing off possibly a little but I still feel pretty good.

My last point is that while it is a propriety blend, they do tell you it has 40mg of caffeine. Not sure how this will play out, but at the moment I believe that is going to allow very flexible dosing and be good for those that don't usually have caffeine. So far so good.
Thank you very much for the feedback.:)

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Thank you very much for the feedback.:)
no problem! Like I said, I'll keep everyone updated over the rest of this week and make my final review/judgment on Friday but this is looking good!

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Day 2:

I took two pills upon waking on an empty stomach. Waited about 30 minutes to eat breakfast but it only took about 15 for the Motivate to fully kick in. Good clean burst of energy....not as extreme as OEP (its a fatburner though so a different goal all together) but still nice. I'd say it lasted til around 2pm so about 6 hours. I had another cap with a late lunch and I'd say its pretty nice still. Also did feel a little warmer but that could have just been the fact that its so damn cold here usually that any change is appreciated :D

I noticed a little bit of appetite suppression from the morning dose, didn't feel as hungry when I did eat breakfast but I ate the same amount as usual just fine. I think the energy was a little more intense from taking it on an empty stomach and the second dose before the gym got me pretty hyped up. I'd say it was like a little top off, haha.

My only additional observation I can think of for today was that I felt possibly more focused though there wasn't much I could do for having a stressful and busy day today so that is that still.

I'm a fan of the taurine in it but my only question so far for the reps is why exactly they decided to add glutamine in?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 2:

I took two pills upon waking on an empty stomach. Waited about 30 minutes to eat breakfast but it only took about 15 for the Motivate to fully kick in. Good clean burst of energy....not as extreme as OEP (its a fatburner though so a different goal all together) but still nice. I'd say it lasted til around 2pm so about 6 hours. I had another cap with a late lunch and I'd say its pretty nice still. Also did feel a little warmer but that could have just been the fact that its so damn cold here usually that any change is appreciated :D

I noticed a little bit of appetite suppression from the morning dose, didn't feel as hungry when I did eat breakfast but I ate the same amount as usual just fine. I think the energy was a little more intense from taking it on an empty stomach and the second dose before the gym got me pretty hyped up. I'd say it was like a little top off, haha.

My only additional observation I can think of for today was that I felt possibly more focused though there wasn't much I could do for having a stressful and busy day today so that is that still.

I'm a fan of the taurine in it but my only question so far for the reps is why exactly they decided to add glutamine in?
Going to try and get a answer for you.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Thank you VERY much for such a detailed review.

This is a formula I had used myself for quite a while and loved it.

It didn't occur to me to bring it to market until a few people asked about us doing an energy product. I decided to send out some beta samples with the same formula I had been using and enjoying.

The testers really liked it and wanted it kept the same as it was so we did which included all the ingredients which are in there now.

If it aint broke don't fix it :)

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Thank you VERY much for such a detailed review.

This is a formula I had used myself for quite a while and loved it.

It didn't occur to me to bring it to market until a few people asked about us doing an energy product. I decided to send out some beta samples with the same formula I had been using and enjoying.

The testers really liked it and wanted it kept the same as it was so we did which included all the ingredients which are in there now.

If it aint broke don't fix it :)
I'm enjoying it a lot. I may be a little more sensitive to stims right now but either way I'm really enjoying Motivate. I think the dosing is flexible enough that even stim-junkies may be able to find a place for it in their arsenal possibly to "top off" mid day or even just add a smaller dose to part of the day. Personally, I like cycling off stims for enough time that I lose most of any tolerance I've developed. IMO it may be better long term. Plus, you get to enjoy the effects of the first time you tried a product each time you cycle back on.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Day 3:
Today I had another two pills on an empty stomach before breakfast. Like my previous estimate, it takes about 20 minutes or less to kick in. Felt great...the mood aspect peeked through some today as I had an interview that I felt really confident, alert and on top of my game at.

Effects didn't start wearing off for around 6-7 hours, I noticed I was getting a little tired around 3PM from my morning dosing at 8. I popped a second pill and am still feeling great. Class was a breeze and my focus was pretty good seeing that the material isn't too exciting.

One thing I liked was that I felt like if I took two for the afternoon dose instead of one that I wouldn't have been jittery or anything. It seems like a good step up in energy but nothing too extreme. As I noted before, the flexibility of dosing is great if you aren't a stim junkie. If you are then possibly the 2-3 at a time may be best or maybe you need something stronger but I've gotten by well with no pre-workouts these past few days and just the Motivate keeping me going.

My last note would be that it might be interesting to pop a few green tea pills if you are in to that and see how it stacks up. I love my PP brand Green Tea extract and I bet that it would be a great combo. *hint hint AI hint hint*

:D

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 3:
Today I had another two pills on an empty stomach before breakfast. Like my previous estimate, it takes about 20 minutes or less to kick in. Felt great...the mood aspect peeked through some today as I had an interview that I felt really confident, alert and on top of my game at.

Effects didn't start wearing off for around 6-7 hours, I noticed I was getting a little tired around 3PM from my morning dosing at 8. I popped a second pill and am still feeling great. Class was a breeze and my focus was pretty good seeing that the material isn't too exciting.

One thing I liked was that I felt like if I took two for the afternoon dose instead of one that I wouldn't have been jittery or anything. It seems like a good step up in energy but nothing too extreme. As I noted before, the flexibility of dosing is great if you aren't a stim junkie. If you are then possibly the 2-3 at a time may be best or maybe you need something stronger but I've gotten by well with no pre-workouts these past few days and just the Motivate keeping me going.

My last note would be that it might be interesting to pop a few green tea pills if you are in to that and see how it stacks up. I love my PP brand Green Tea extract and I bet that it would be a great combo. *hint hint AI hint hint*

:D
Most people are saying the same it lasts for about 6 hours and no crash.

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
I got the beta samples. And the energy is not extremely overwhelming, but I must say its a smooth ride throughout the day. A boost and then a cruise mood, is how I would I would describe it.

It was enjoyable, I hope you enjoy it as well.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I'm enjoying it a lot. I may be a little more sensitive to stims right now but either way I'm really enjoying Motivate. I think the dosing is flexible enough that even stim-junkies may be able to find a place for it in their arsenal possibly to "top off" mid day or even just add a smaller dose to part of the day. Personally, I like cycling off stims for enough time that I lose most of any tolerance I've developed. IMO it may be better long term. Plus, you get to enjoy the effects of the first time you tried a product each time you cycle back on.
Glad to hear it! Very good thinking. I think the stim guys can use the full dose of 4 caps as you say. But if you just want a little bump you can use just 1.

For me 2 make me VERY alert and is plenty for me.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have found that 2 is my sweet spot. Look for the big 20% off deal coming for both Motivate and Perform. Should be very soon these products are already priced insane with 20% off it is off the hook!!!!!

zb126

Awards
  • Established
I have found that 2 is my sweet spot. Look for the big 20% off deal coming for both Motivate and Perform. Should be very soon these products are already priced insane with 20% off it is off the hook!!!!!
Stoked! I'll be picking up a bottle for sure!

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Final Review

AI Motivate Final Review
I am very pleased with Motivate as a daily energy supplement. It has an interesting formulation which seems to be working very well for me. I'm not a stim junkie and I try to cycle off caffeine to prevent building up a crazy tolerance. That said, for me 2 caps is an awesome dose upon waking and even just one more 6 hours later will top off the energy levels for a while after that. Good stuff....so here we go:

Energy: 9/10
On an empty stomach these take about 15-20 minutes to kick in. On a non empty stomach they take a little longer. The energy is smooth and clean with no jitters in my dosing experience. They work fine as a preworkout but I'd stick with the traditional path in that respect. Energy lasts about 6 hours, tapers off slowly, no crash as advertised.

Focus: 7.5/10
Focus is something interesting here. It was hard to discern how much was focus and how much was just energy. Overall, it will surely help you if you are tired in class or doing work. Its not going to be like a prescription drug, obviously, but its not bad at all. I'd say it feels very natural which is a good thing.

Motivation: 8/10
You can't motivate yourself just by taking a pill, obviously, but AI's Motivate makes it easier to feel more energetic and more excited about getting things done. Taken upon waking, it truly does crush the "drowsy feeling." Pop a few and lay in bed til it kicks in and you will be off to a good start. The energy makes it easier to be motivated and in that respect, I think its fairly effective.

Dosing: 9/10
I hit 3 pills total each day and the dosing is very flexible. AI discloses the amount of caffeine per pill in the blend which is great and the dosing is clearly effective.

Ingredients: 8.5/10
It works, and why fix what isn't broken? Taurine is a welcome addition in my mind. I am glad it was included and I'd like to hear more of AI's reasoning behind the addition of it as the first (and therefore highest amount of) ingredient in the blend. I can make my own conclusions, but it would be nice to see it added to the AI description of the product.

Price: 9/10
At 3 pills a day and the current $20 price for a 120 cap bottle, you are looking at 50 cents per 3 pill serving. Not bad at all! With a very trustworthy brand and some quality ingredients, this is fantastic!

Overall: 9/10
The effects, the ingredients and the price are right. AI's Motivate is an awesome product that will surely have a place in many people's day-to-day routine. From the stim-sensitive to the stim-junkies, the dosing and pricing is flexible enough that anyone can pick up a bottle and get plenty of use out of it. Compared to other energy products this is clearly very versatile. It isn't the extreme energy and thermogenesis that OEP and other Fat Burners provide, but it isn't supposed to be! I'm very pleased with Motivate and HIGHLY recommend that everyone grab some samples while they can and give this a shot for themselves!

Thanks again to the very generous guys over at AI for providing me with samples of Motivate and Perform to try out. Keep up the great work guys!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
AI Motivate Final Review
I am very pleased with Motivate as a daily energy supplement. It has an interesting formulation which seems to be working very well for me. I'm not a stim junkie and I try to cycle off caffeine to prevent building up a crazy tolerance. That said, for me 2 caps is an awesome dose upon waking and even just one more 6 hours later will top off the energy levels for a while after that. Good stuff....so here we go:

Energy: 9/10
On an empty stomach these take about 15-20 minutes to kick in. On a non empty stomach they take a little longer. The energy is smooth and clean with no jitters in my dosing experience. They work fine as a preworkout but I'd stick with the traditional path in that respect. Energy lasts about 6 hours, tapers off slowly, no crash as advertised.

Focus: 7.5/10
Focus is something interesting here. It was hard to discern how much was focus and how much was just energy. Overall, it will surely help you if you are tired in class or doing work. Its not going to be like a prescription drug, obviously, but its not bad at all. I'd say it feels very natural which is a good thing.

Motivation: 8/10
You can't motivate yourself just by taking a pill, obviously, but AI's Motivate makes it easier to feel more energetic and more excited about getting things done. Taken upon waking, it truly does crush the "drowsy feeling." Pop a few and lay in bed til it kicks in and you will be off to a good start. The energy makes it easier to be motivated and in that respect, I think its fairly effective.

Dosing: 9/10
I hit 3 pills total each day and the dosing is very flexible. AI discloses the amount of caffeine per pill in the blend which is great and the dosing is clearly effective.

Ingredients: 8.5/10
It works, and why fix what isn't broken? Taurine is a welcome addition in my mind. I am glad it was included and I'd like to hear more of AI's reasoning behind the addition of it as the first (and therefore highest amount of) ingredient in the blend. I can make my own conclusions, but it would be nice to see it added to the AI description of the product.

Price: 9/10
At 3 pills a day and the current $20 price for a 120 cap bottle, you are looking at 50 cents per 3 pill serving. Not bad at all! With a very trustworthy brand and some quality ingredients, this is fantastic!

Overall: 9/10
The effects, the ingredients and the price are right. AI's Motivate is an awesome product that will surely have a place in many people's day-to-day routine. From the stim-sensitive to the stim-junkies, the dosing and pricing is flexible enough that anyone can pick up a bottle and get plenty of use out of it. Compared to other energy products this is clearly very versatile. It isn't the extreme energy and thermogenesis that OEP and other Fat Burners provide, but it isn't supposed to be! I'm very pleased with Motivate and HIGHLY recommend that everyone grab some samples while they can and give this a shot for themselves!

Thanks again to the very generous guys over at AI for providing me with samples of Motivate and Perform to try out. Keep up the great work guys!
Thank you very much for the very detailed review and for taking the time to do so.:)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for taking the time to make such a lengthy review ZB126!

Glad you like Motivate so much.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for taking the time to make such a lengthy review ZB126!

Glad you like Motivate so much.
Not a problem, it was very easy to almost get addicted to. I've used up my caps (gave a few to a friend...bad call, I want them now, lol) so I'll have to get a bottle soon ;)