perform-Anabolic Innovations.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. perform-Anabolic Innovations.


    i love libido enhancers, so when anabolic innovations released their new libido enhancer guess who they chose to try it out-that's right, your's truly!
    well i have to be honest, when i received the original samples they sent to many people i only got 3 days worth at 2 caps 2xday, and at the end of 3 days i really didn't notice much-i posted this in my review. it seems that a lot of the younger guys reacted well after the 1st dose but us older guys needed more time.
    ok, i have a whole bottle so lets see what it can do over the long haul.


  2. i received my bottle of perform yesterday, and took 2 caps when i woke up before leaving for work-just to get a dose in me.
    when i got home this morning after i did my workout i popped 2 more performs. nothing major but i did notice something going on. had sex with the wife and maybe it was placebo but it did seem better than usual.
    according to label the bottled version released to public has been improved-i think it has been, as i didn't get much off 3 days worth of the samples and i am already feeling something.
    going to dose another 2 caps before bed this afternoon.

  3. Watching.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

    •   
       


  4. woke up with serious wood. libido is definitely enhanced!
    at this point i can say with certainty that this version of perform is much more potent than previous samples. going to take 2 more before work and then 2 more when i get home in the morning- already told the wife i will be wanting sex when i get home-hell yeah!!!
    im back in the saddle again!!!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    woke up with serious wood. libido is definitely enhanced!
    at this point i can say with certainty that this version of perform is much more potent than previous samples. going to take 2 more before work and then 2 more when i get home in the morning- already told the wife i will be wanting sex when i get home-hell yeah!!!
    im back in the saddle again!!!
    LMAO we added 15% more into the final version and we did it just for you.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  6. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    LMAO we added 15% more into the final version and we did it just for you.
    well, i appreciate it, lol. i can't believe my libido is so high this fast-damn.
    btw-was there fenugreek extract in the old version or is that new?
    all i can say is DAMN!!!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    well, i appreciate it, lol. i can't believe my libido is so high this fast-damn.
    btw-was there fenugreek extract in the old version or is that new?
    all i can say is DAMN!!!
    Crowler keep that info in a underground vault so I even do not know. Happy that your enjoying it. Rumor is NutraPlanet is having a big sale in 2 days.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  8. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Crowler keep that info in a underground vault so I even do not know. Happy that your enjoying it. Rumor is NutraPlanet is having a big sale in 2 days.
    i can't even imagine how high my libido will go on perform. it took almost a week for my libido to get this high on testopro-geez.
    going to have to buy a few extra fleshlights, lol.
    btw-you have any idea how much perform will sell for?

  9. wow-this stuff really works. libido is very enhanced and i am wanting sex much more. performance also seem to be improved, even though sensation is up my staying power is also improved-it just doesn't get any better-well maybe it will, this is just day 3.
    i am very impressed, normally these type supps take a week or so to see these kind of effects- now i am wondering just how much more my libido will be enhanced in the next week-10 days. WOW

  10. damn, LET THE BEGGING BEGIN! day 3 and already i have started begging my wife for more sex- this is going to be an expensive supplement, testopro cost me earrings if this keeps up i am going to be out a necklace, lol.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    damn, LET THE BEGGING BEGIN! day 3 and already i have started begging my wife for more sex- this is going to be an expensive supplement, testopro cost me earrings if this keeps up i am going to be out a necklace, lol.
    Or a car LMFAO. You should run Perform/TestoPRO/Stoked then you will need to purchase her a new home!!!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  12. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Or a car LMFAO. You should run Perform/TestoPRO/Stoked then you will need to purchase her a new home!!!!!
    i don't even know if i will be able to keep dosing perform at 2 caps 2 x a day. i can't believe my libido is this high this fast. i was at least 10 days in on testopro before i started begging.
    btw-that stack would cost me an entire strip mall!!!

  13. This should help things settle down BigT...

    Attachment 31783
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  14. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    This should help things settle down BigT...

    Attachment 31783
    Damn bro your trying to kill the poor guy LOL.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  15. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    This should help things settle down BigT...

    Attachment 31783
    geez, bro. i just finished having sex and you go and do this to me.
    i am starting to feel like mick jagger-'i can't get no satisfaction', lol.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Damn bro your trying to kill the poor guy LOL.
    i was not even thinking about sex at the gym this morning, just grooving on old doobie brothers when i notice i am getting a chub. i can't wait to get home and get with the wife, and now when i think things have calmed down my good buddy az goes and does this to me.
    aaah, friends, lol.

  17. Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i was not even thinking about sex at the gym this morning, just grooving on old doobie brothers when i notice i am getting a chub. i can't wait to get home and get with the wife, and now when i think things have calmed down my good buddy az goes and does this to me.
    aaah, friends, lol.
    Yah this is the kind of thing I'm trying to avoid being a trainer of women. I mean I wouldn't stand a chance of not getting wood on something like this.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah this is the kind of thing I'm trying to avoid being a trainer of women. I mean I wouldn't stand a chance of not getting wood on something like this.
    i saw the pic of your latina-she is very HOT!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i saw the pic of your latina-she is very HOT!
    What, I want to see!!!!!!!!!!

    and btw I'm ordering some of this stuff
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

  21. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    What, I want to see!!!!!!!!!!

    and btw I'm ordering some of this stuff
    She is in the member photos under Devi Mohini .. I will help here get her profile sorted out when she comes over next. Here is the link, the other girl is very smoking as well...

    http://anabolicminds.com/photopost/s...5/ppuser/97255
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i saw the pic of your latina-she is very HOT!
    Yah, and she has made quite a few physique improvemets wait till I get the pics done of them in May.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    What, I want to see!!!!!!!!!!

    and btw I'm ordering some of this stuff
    Big sale coming very soon here at Nutra!!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  24. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah, and she has made quite a few physique improvemets wait till I get the pics done of them in May.
    very sultry!!! hey, maybe you can get her to wear red heels next time...

  25. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    What, I want to see!!!!!!!!!!

    and btw I'm ordering some of this stuff
    hahaha, i think you AND your wife will be very happy you did, lol.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    very sultry!!! hey, maybe you can get her to wear red heels next time...
    There will be heals likely as I am prepping her for Figure where they wear them. It's a nice cross between bodybuilder and bikini model..
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  27. I like that combo!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  28. K.. so what's in the stuff and are there any negative side effects? Do I need to avoid Alcohol, Nuts and such like with yohimbe?

    Thanks...
    R





    ______________________________ ______________________________ __________

    ***Shameless Plug
    ** Feel Free to check out final versions of Atom Strange's upcoming release 'Cosmic Disturbance' here!**
    Anyone want to join the Atom Strange Facebook page is welcome to as well... New songs are loaded there on the bottom left of the page.
    Totally appreciate your support in Health and in Music!
    Your comments on Facebook are welcome and appreciated!
    Rick
    Last edited by AtomStrange; 02-05-2010 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Changing Legumes to Nuts

  29. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I like that combo!!
    Yah it suits these girls best as the both have a very feminine persona, but they are also learning to be more athletic. Perfection is about balance but you will never be able to attain perfect balance... Whoa mull that one over...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Use "walker35" for 35% off at www.lgsciences.com

  30. Quote Originally Posted by AtomStrange View Post
    K.. so what's in the stuff and are there any negative side effects? Do I need to avoid Alcohol, Legumes and such like with yohimbe?

    Thanks...
    R
    Should be no problems with alcohol or Legumes.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  31. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Big sale coming very soon here at Nutra!!!!
    Of course, I am out of cash and this happens. FML. {j/k}


  32. Quote Originally Posted by AtomStrange View Post
    K.. so what's in the stuff and are there any negative side effects? Do I need to avoid Alcohol, Legumes and such like with yohimbe?

    Thanks...
    R


    Cannot find the info about problems with legumes and supplements...

  33. My bad... not legumes. I meant Nuts. ... Guess Nuts are fitting when talking about libido enhancement... heh.
    Yohimbe (which is apparently NOT in 'Perform') when taken with alcohol made me ridiculously aggressive and paranoid. Take into account I am very low carb so eat Almonds and Macadamia's quite often... To put it bluntly, I was a total a'hole, would fly off the handle, and black out.

    Here's some info...

    Yohimbe is also a short term MAO (monoamine oxidase) inhibitor and should be used with caution. Being an MAO inhibitor, yohimbe should not be taken with any food or drink containing tyramines (such as wine, beer, cheese, cured meats, dried fish, bananas, red plumbs, oranges, dried fruit, avocado, tomato, eggplant, and soy sauce, etc.) and particularly not with the amino acids tyrosine or phenylalanine. A rise in blood pressure can result from the body not being able to remove the tyramines from these foods. It may be dangerous if used with anti-depressants, sedatives, antihistamines, caffeine, or amphetamines. Yohimbe may have other side effects such as racing heart rate, irritability, headache, nausea, sweating, dizziness and frequent urination. Anyone with a heart condition, kidney disease, glaucoma or history of gastric or duodenal ulcers should avoid this herb.





    ______________________________ ______________________________ __________

    ***Shameless Plug
    ** Feel Free to check out final versions of Atom Strange's upcoming release 'Cosmic Disturbance' here!**
    Anyone want to join the Atom Strange Facebook page is welcome to as well... New songs are loaded there on the bottom left of the page.
    Totally appreciate your support in Health and in Music!
    Your comments on Facebook are welcome and appreciated!
    Rick

  34. T man!!! Getting hooked up with all the good stuff!!! haha hmmm i think i might have to give this a whirl. . . .althought not lacking int he libido much but!!! More is always better haha!!!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    T man!!! Getting hooked up with all the good stuff!!! haha hmmm i think i might have to give this a whirl. . . .althought not lacking int he libido much but!!! More is always better haha!!!!
    I am trying to get him to check into the same place Tiger Woods is at but not working so far LOL.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    T man!!! Getting hooked up with all the good stuff!!! haha hmmm i think i might have to give this a whirl. . . .althought not lacking int he libido much but!!! More is always better haha!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I am trying to get him to check into the same place Tiger Woods is at but not working so far LOL.
    Bet if a former model chased him down a driveway with a 9 iron he would get in quick....

  37. Quote Originally Posted by mildot View Post
    Bet if a former model chased him down a driveway with a 9 iron he would get in quick....
    LMAO!!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  38. It was a 7 iron!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  39. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    It was a 7" iron!!

    ???

  40. Coming very soon. Motivate and Perform will be at the Planet for 20% off. These products are priced very good with no discount with 20% off they are insane.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anyone Use Anabolic Innovations HGH Pro
    By packers6211 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-24-2010, 02:10 AM
  2. Anabolic Innovations gives back to Anabolic Minds
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 12-15-2009, 12:30 PM
Log in
Log in