Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i love libido enhancers, so when anabolic innovations released their new libido enhancer guess who they chose to try it out-that's right, your's truly!
well i have to be honest, when i received the original samples they sent to many people i only got 3 days worth at 2 caps 2xday, and at the end of 3 days i really didn't notice much-i posted this in my review. it seems that a lot of the younger guys reacted well after the 1st dose but us older guys needed more time.
ok, i have a whole bottle so lets see what it can do over the long haul.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i received my bottle of perform yesterday, and took 2 caps when i woke up before leaving for work-just to get a dose in me.
when i got home this morning after i did my workout i popped 2 more performs. nothing major but i did notice something going on. had sex with the wife and maybe it was placebo but it did seem better than usual.
according to label the bottled version released to public has been improved-i think it has been, as i didn't get much off 3 days worth of the samples and i am already feeling something.
going to dose another 2 caps before bed this afternoon.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
woke up with serious wood. libido is definitely enhanced!
at this point i can say with certainty that this version of perform is much more potent than previous samples. going to take 2 more before work and then 2 more when i get home in the morning- already told the wife i will be wanting sex when i get home-hell yeah!!!
im back in the saddle again!!!:sasmokin:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
woke up with serious wood. libido is definitely enhanced!
at this point i can say with certainty that this version of perform is much more potent than previous samples. going to take 2 more before work and then 2 more when i get home in the morning- already told the wife i will be wanting sex when i get home-hell yeah!!!
im back in the saddle again!!!:sasmokin:
LMAO we added 15% more into the final version and we did it just for you.:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
LMAO we added 15% more into the final version and we did it just for you.:)
well, i appreciate it, lol. i can't believe my libido is so high this fast-damn.
btw-was there fenugreek extract in the old version or is that new?
all i can say is DAMN!!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, i appreciate it, lol. i can't believe my libido is so high this fast-damn.
btw-was there fenugreek extract in the old version or is that new?
all i can say is DAMN!!!
Crowler keep that info in a underground vault so I even do not know. Happy that your enjoying it. Rumor is NutraPlanet is having a big sale in 2 days.:shhh:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Crowler keep that info in a underground vault so I even do not know. Happy that your enjoying it. Rumor is NutraPlanet is having a big sale in 2 days.:shhh:
i can't even imagine how high my libido will go on perform. it took almost a week for my libido to get this high on testopro-geez.
going to have to buy a few extra fleshlights, lol.
btw-you have any idea how much perform will sell for?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wow-this stuff really works. libido is very enhanced and i am wanting sex much more. performance also seem to be improved, even though sensation is up my staying power is also improved-it just doesn't get any better-well maybe it will, this is just day 3.
i am very impressed, normally these type supps take a week or so to see these kind of effects- now i am wondering just how much more my libido will be enhanced in the next week-10 days. WOW

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn, LET THE BEGGING BEGIN! day 3 and already i have started begging my wife for more sex- this is going to be an expensive supplement, testopro cost me earrings if this keeps up i am going to be out a necklace, lol.:sasmokin:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn, LET THE BEGGING BEGIN! day 3 and already i have started begging my wife for more sex- this is going to be an expensive supplement, testopro cost me earrings if this keeps up i am going to be out a necklace, lol.:sasmokin:
Or a car LMFAO. You should run Perform/TestoPRO/Stoked then you will need to purchase her a new home!!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Or a car LMFAO. You should run Perform/TestoPRO/Stoked then you will need to purchase her a new home!!!!!
i don't even know if i will be able to keep dosing perform at 2 caps 2 x a day. i can't believe my libido is this high this fast. i was at least 10 days in on testopro before i started begging.
btw-that stack would cost me an entire strip mall!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Damn bro your trying to kill the poor guy LOL.:)
i was not even thinking about sex at the gym this morning, just grooving on old doobie brothers when i notice i am getting a chub. i can't wait to get home and get with the wife, and now when i think things have calmed down my good buddy az goes and does this to me.:dunno:
aaah, friends, lol.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:hump:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was not even thinking about sex at the gym this morning, just grooving on old doobie brothers when i notice i am getting a chub. i can't wait to get home and get with the wife, and now when i think things have calmed down my good buddy az goes and does this to me.:dunno:
aaah, friends, lol.
Yah this is the kind of thing I'm trying to avoid being a trainer of women. I mean I wouldn't stand a chance of not getting wood on something like this.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yah this is the kind of thing I'm trying to avoid being a trainer of women. I mean I wouldn't stand a chance of not getting wood on something like this.
i saw the pic of your latina-she is very HOT!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i saw the pic of your latina-she is very HOT!
Yah, and she has made quite a few physique improvemets wait till I get the pics done of them in May.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yah, and she has made quite a few physique improvemets wait till I get the pics done of them in May.
very sultry!!! hey, maybe you can get her to wear red heels next time...:sasmokin:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What, I want to see!!!!!!!!!!

and btw I'm ordering some of this stuff :)
hahaha, i think you AND your wife will be very happy you did, lol.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
very sultry!!! hey, maybe you can get her to wear red heels next time...:sasmokin:
There will be heals likely as I am prepping her for Figure where they wear them. It's a nice cross between bodybuilder and bikini model..

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like that combo!!

AtomStrange

AtomStrange

Awards
K.. so what's in the stuff and are there any negative side effects? Do I need to avoid Alcohol, Nuts and such like with yohimbe?

Thanks...
R

***Shameless Plug
** Feel Free to check out final versions of Atom Strange's upcoming release 'Cosmic Disturbance' here!**
Anyone want to join the Atom Strange Facebook page is welcome to as well... New songs are loaded there on the bottom left of the page.
Totally appreciate your support in Health and in Music!
Your comments on Facebook are welcome and appreciated!
Rick

Last edited:
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like that combo!!
Yah it suits these girls best as the both have a very feminine persona, but they are also learning to be more athletic. Perfection is about balance but you will never be able to attain perfect balance... Whoa mull that one over...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
K.. so what's in the stuff and are there any negative side effects? Do I need to avoid Alcohol, Legumes and such like with yohimbe?

Thanks...
R
Should be no problems with alcohol or Legumes.

mildot

Awards
K.. so what's in the stuff and are there any negative side effects? Do I need to avoid Alcohol, Legumes and such like with yohimbe?

Thanks...
R

Cannot find the info about problems with legumes and supplements... :dunno:

AtomStrange

AtomStrange

Awards
My bad... not legumes. I meant Nuts. ... Guess Nuts are fitting when talking about libido enhancement... heh.
Yohimbe (which is apparently NOT in 'Perform') when taken with alcohol made me ridiculously aggressive and paranoid. Take into account I am very low carb so eat Almonds and Macadamia's quite often... To put it bluntly, I was a total a'hole, would fly off the handle, and black out.

Here's some info...

Yohimbe is also a short term MAO (monoamine oxidase) inhibitor and should be used with caution. Being an MAO inhibitor, yohimbe should not be taken with any food or drink containing tyramines (such as wine, beer, cheese, cured meats, dried fish, bananas, red plumbs, oranges, dried fruit, avocado, tomato, eggplant, and soy sauce, etc.) and particularly not with the amino acids tyrosine or phenylalanine. A rise in blood pressure can result from the body not being able to remove the tyramines from these foods. It may be dangerous if used with anti-depressants, sedatives, antihistamines, caffeine, or amphetamines. Yohimbe may have other side effects such as racing heart rate, irritability, headache, nausea, sweating, dizziness and frequent urination. Anyone with a heart condition, kidney disease, glaucoma or history of gastric or duodenal ulcers should avoid this herb.

***Shameless Plug
** Feel Free to check out final versions of Atom Strange's upcoming release 'Cosmic Disturbance' here!**
Anyone want to join the Atom Strange Facebook page is welcome to as well... New songs are loaded there on the bottom left of the page.
Rick

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
T man!!! Getting hooked up with all the good stuff!!! haha hmmm i think i might have to give this a whirl. . . .althought not lacking int he libido much but!!! More is always better haha!!!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
T man!!! Getting hooked up with all the good stuff!!! haha hmmm i think i might have to give this a whirl. . . .althought not lacking int he libido much but!!! More is always better haha!!!!
I am trying to get him to check into the same place Tiger Woods is at but not working so far LOL.:dunno:

mildot

Awards
I am trying to get him to check into the same place Tiger Woods is at but not working so far LOL.:dunno:
Bet if a former model chased him down a driveway with a 9 iron he would get in quick.... :trout:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was a 7 iron!!

CodyK7

CodyK7

Awards
Just out of curiousity so is this actually a test booster. I could use some of this I can't keep up with my fiance she wants it all day multiple times a day after 5 years I'm worn out.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just out of curiousity so is this actually a test booster. I could use some of this I can't keep up with my fiance she wants it all day multiple times a day after 5 years I'm worn out.
This is what is in Perform.

Perform™

MACA

Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris

Epimedium

Eurycoma Longifolia (Long Jack)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey BigT, I don't know if you are a Greg Allman fan but here is a song I like from him. Don't bother watching the video.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJbygn4EohU"]YouTube- Gregg Allman - I'll Be Holding On[/ame]

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
K.. so what's in the stuff and are there any negative side effects? Do I need to avoid Alcohol, Nuts and such like with yohimbe?

Thanks...
R

***Shameless Plug
Rick
don't think there is any risk involved with perform, it seems safe and effective to me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
to me having a robust libido makes me feel alive and vital, my confidence just seems so much better when i have a big appetite for sex and can knock out a great/long roll in the hay with my wife. 'perform' has really lived up to it's name!!!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
to me having a robust libido makes me feel alive and vital, my confidence just seems so much better when i have a big appetite for sex and can knock out a great/long roll in the hay with my wife. 'perform' has really lived up to it's name!!!
And the machine keeps running.:)

FNG

FNG

Banned
Awards
Maybe this "jump" is from the TRT that you are on...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He has been on TRT for quite awhile.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
He has been on TRT for quite awhile.
yup-8/28/09 to be exact. so i kinda know if something else is making a difference.:dunno:

FNG

FNG

Banned
Awards
I was just busting your balls. I appreciate your review.