Nobody Ever Drowned in Sweat II - GMG760's Natadrol stack

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, gonna be running a six week cycle of LG products, I am really looking forward to a stack that I got to build myself, I haven't been able to run the stacks that I am used to because I have been running solo logs for sponsored products (not complaining at all, just stoked to get to run a cycle of a few more products). LG has recently really impressed me with their product line, I have had the opportunity to beta-test many of their new products, including T911, Anadraulic State (both the original and GT), E911, and Ghenerate. I honestly have been quite impressed by these products that I have tested. I was impressed to the point where I am going to run a stack of the products, this log will follow six weeks of my cycle.

Here is how my cycle is going to play out.

Natadrol - 6 caps/day for 6 weeks
Ghenerate - 8 pumps day/ 8 pumps night - 5 days on/ 2 days off
IGH-1 - 4 caps/day - dosed with GHenerate 5 days a week at night
Postal - Post workout
Anadraulic pump - pre workout
BC+EAA - intra-workout

My PCT is going to be Testopro by AI, which will be logged in it's own log as it is sponsored.

I am really looking forward to the Natadrol, I haven't done a ton of research on the ingredients other than Cissus, but I'll be posting information as this log continues.

I am going to be training using a workout devised by one of our fellow AMers, Mr. Kleen, if he wants me to divulge what I am up to, I'll explain it, otherwise direct questions regarding these workouts to him, as he has not released this information to the public yet. It is a full body - 3 day per week workout. I will be doing cardio on 3 of the off days a week. Here is some preliminary info on the supplements I will be running.

Natadrol is a potent muscle-building androgen found naturally occurring in our environment.

Natadrol WILL require an over-the-counter PCT; either Formadrol Extreme or T-911 is recommended.

Naturally, androgenic side effects are possible, however, recent testers have only reported very mild sides.

One tester on AnabolicMinds.com ranked Natadrol on the same level as 1-AD in regards to muscle growth, yet lower on side effects! Knowing that this individual is experienced in exogenous hormonal use makes his review even more concrete.

Excitingly, Natadrol should NOT make you test positive for steroids, nor is it a steroidal androgen, thus making it difficult for government bodies to pull it from the shelves without excessive legislative reform.

Natadrol has been reported to...
* May Increase your LBM
* May Decrease your subcutaneous water retention
* May Promote a lean, dry, vascular look
* May Give profound strength increases
* May Supercharge your libido and give rock-hard erections
* May Increase your positive aggression
* May Boost confidence and mood

If you're looking for a highly effective alternative to those soon-to-be illegal hormonal products, then this is it! Add the size you want, the strength you need, and the sexual performance you desire with Natadrol!
So what’s in Natadrol?

Natadrol consists of four very carefully and wisely extracted ingredients, two of which are completely new to the bodybuilding community, and yield incredible results.

Creating Natadrol wasn’t easy. For each ingredient there is a very precise and meticulous process that must be carried out. These ingredients are not easily found in bulk, and even if the extract was found, chances are it isn’t what we have here.

When it comes to ingredient extraction, there are two rules to live by…

1) Not all extracts are the same - some are alcohol based, some are water based, and there is a precise reason for both. Alcohol picks up totally different fractions of the plant than water, so finding a study that shows activity of the alcohol doesn't mean you can run out and buy any extract on the shelf. Additionally, something that is potent using the water based extract isn't going to be as beneficial as an alcohol based extract or even the raw herb itself.

2) Every plant will have both estrogenic (which we don't want) and androgenic (which we do want) constituents, so it takes a trained eye to pick only the extracts that avoid estrogenic effects and highlight anabolic/androgenic effects.

With that being said, we MUST use the precise extraction method found in literature that has been shown effective at reducing estrogen and improving the anabolic/andorgenic ratio, so it is imperative that these ingredients have been extracted properly before they’re used.
The Androgenic aspect of Natadrol:

Tinospora Cordifolia - Ethanolic Extract: This is the ONLY and I repeat ONLY herbal product to FULLY stimulate the androgen receptor, and it is shown in the scientific literature to be about as potent as Hydroxy-Testosterone (hydroxytestosterone is the active version of Formestane). If you use the water extract of this product like I am sure our competitors will, you are going to have very bad effects, so make sure you take the extra time and buy ONLY the ethanolic extract of this product! What is so remarkable about this compound is that not only did it ACT like an androgen in key tissues, its androgenic effects were blocked, similar to DHT by the anti-androgen flutamide, meaning its activity on the androgen receptor is CONFIRMED.
The Anabolic aspect of Natadrol:

Curculigo Orchioides - Water Based Extract: This new extract is similar to Hibiscus in that the water based extract is a potent sexual stimulant and anabolic. Sadly, the ethanolic extract may be truly androgenic, but it can also pick up the estrogenic components, causing more harm than good in terms of side effects, so we need to avoid it. Still, the water based extract was shown in the literature to have potent sexual and anabolic effects.

Cissus Quadrangularis - Standardized for Ketosterones: We were not first to bring this ingredient to market, but it has proven itself to be a solid anabolic without any androgenic effects. The ketosterones appear to rebuild muscle and connective tissue, which is important when weight and strength are drastically increased over a short period of time.
pSARMs found in Natadrol:

Hibiscus Rosa-Sinesis - Water Based Extract: Shown in the literature as a potent pSARM (phyto selective androgen response modifier), this again is only valid with the proper WATER based extraction method since the ethanol extract in this case may pick up some things we don't want. This water based plant is an anabolic pSARM that shows an increase in body weight in testers. The ethanolic extract is both estrogenic and androgenic, which makes it undesirable until someone can figure out how to separate the fractions, but until then we can enjoy its pSARM properties which are quite significant themselves.
So, how does it feel to be on Natadrol?

One tester who has a very extensive history with prohormones ranked both the weight and strength gains on par with 1-AD®, with slightly less side effects and slightly higher aggression, libido, and strength, that only took second to Superdrol®.

With Natadrol you may get the full anabolic/androgenic spectrum with extremely impressive results that lead to gains in lean body mass, a heightened level of self-esteem, and an aggressively charged libido.
PCT and Natadrol

Even though it is natural, it is POTENT, so you are going to want to run PCT with this product. Over the counter PCT is fine. Examples of this would be our Formadrol Extreme or T-911, but you could also use...

Steroidal PCT:

6-OXO, 6-Bromo, ATD, Formestane

Non-steroidal PCT:

Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C), Resveratrol

If you're looking for a highly effective alternative to those soon-to-be illegal hormonal products, then this is it! Add the size you want, the strength you need, and the sexual performance you desire with Natadrol!

Available for pre-sale on January 4th, 2010!

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 120

Ghenerate/IGH1
Why the world needs a GREAT GH supplement!

My parents are getting a little on in years and growth hormone replacement therapy is all the rage right now. I wanted to help get my parents a great GH product that worked. Sadly, I didn't see my mom injecting herself every day in order to look younger. I had read about GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 and I was intrigued. They show great promise in the literature! Unfortunately, these two peptide hormones are sold as injectibles. I thought that maybe I could try them under the tongue to get penetration and to my pleasant surprise, there was some serious potential there. I was certainly not going to give her some homeopathic "GH" or deer velvet that I knew didn't work and quite frankly pissed me off.

I started looking heavily into growth hormone release and I saw that there are two main pathways. The first I've discussed, which is the GHRP pathway or the Growth Hormone Secretagogue receptor. Ghrelin and GHRP-6/GHRP-2 stimulate this. This pathway is very potent at releasing GH and is a good route, yet there are more potent routes of growth hormone release which is why we needed a two- phase technology to get the job done.

Unfortunately, GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 are illegal to sell in the US, since they are drugs and 100% synthetic. So, I started looking in the literature for NATURAL versions of GHRP to use. Luckily, I found a peptide in the fruit of Marus Alba that mimic's the effect of GHRP and it's natural analog Ghrelin (2). This was an amazing find! I could now legally sell a supplement that had the same effect as GHRP-2 without being illegal! Understand, that this peptide is not Ghrelin, but does exactly what synthetic peptides like GHRP-6 and GHRP-2 do, stimulate the GHSR receptor! Amazing find, but I couldn't stop there.

GHRH is the other receptor that allows for LARGE increases in growth hormone (up to 12 times baseline). By stimulating this receptor you cause massive spikes in circulating GH. Luckily, we found an amazing GHRH stimulating supplement that I included in GHenerate to boost growth hormone levels even higher. This pathway is totally new to the sports supplement world and the next paragraph details the GHRH agonist I found!

Puerariae Radix is a plant that has one particular constituent that is set to be the next superstar. It is called puerarin! Puerarin is an amazing nutrient that shows a 520% increase in growth hormone release (1) by stimulating the GHRH receptor. This ingredient was an amazing find but the key is the liquid "under the tongue" bioavailability which makes it biologically active. 520% increase in circulating GH is a HUGE increase and shows that this second pathway is very potent at releasing GH. We use only 98% pure puerarin complexed with cyclodextrin in our formula so it is ultra potent. Puerarin has also been shown to be an anti-aromatase, and a natural SERM, but this is not the main effect, compared to the GHRH stimulation, just a side benefit (3, 4). Finally, this wonder ingredient is a natural phosphoinositol 3 kinase (PI3K) stimulator which is the same anabolic pathway stimulated by IGF-1 and insulin to load the muscle with glycogen. I have to say, even I am impressed by this amazing material. GHRH stimulation, Aromatase Inhibition, natural SERM activity AND PI3K activity! Jackpot!

These two ultra potent pathways are what give GHenerate the amazing body recomp, appetite increasing effects that were experienced by our testers and make it the most potent GH secreting agent ever produced. One tester gained 8lbs on GHenerate alone, which is unheard of for a GH product. There is nothing on the market like GHenerate!

What about IGH-1? Luckily IGH-1, our GH secretagogue works in a totally different manner, which is to reduce somatostatin, meaning it will enhance and increase the potential of GHenerate. Somatostatin is the natural hormone your body produces to reduce GH production, so blocking this is a very good thing to do with GHenerate, so stacking the two is going to give exponential results.

While these studies are not conclusive, we just couldn't wait for years of clinical data on these ingredients to bring the product to market. We are looking into doing studies on all aspects of GH release with this product. We felt compelled to offer this product to people who like the science and wish to be early adopters to this new experience and see the value in the preliminary data and anecdotal experiences of our testers.

Reference Studies:
1) Horm Metab Res. 2004 Feb;36(2):86-91. Induction of growth hormone release by Pueraria thunbergiana BENTH. Jung DY, Ha H, Kim C. Drug Research and Development Team, Korea Institute of Oriental Medicine, 129-11 Chungdam-dong, Kangnam-ku, Seoul 135-100, Korea.

Puerariae Radix (PR), Puerariae Flos (PF), and Puerariae Surculus (PS) as well as their constituents were tested for induction of rat growth hormone (rGH) release by both rat pituitary cell culture and in vivo experimentation in order to develop them to novel drugs. Through a calibration curve of the rGH released by addition of rat growth hormone-releasing hormone (rGHRH) to rat pituitary cells, the 70 % ethanol extracts of PR and PS increased rGH release by about 1.6 and 1.7 times as high, respectively, as the control group (264.6 +/- 13.6 pM). However, each puerarin type as a representative constituent of PR in Korea Pharmacopeia (KP) and tectorigenin and an important ingredient of PF were twice as effective as in the control group. The acid hydrolysate of Puerariae Surculus (HPS) increased rGH release concentration-dependently, and its EC (50) was approximately 10.4 microg/ml. The T (max) value for rGH after injection of 20 microg/kg of rGHRH was 10 - 30 min, while the C (max) value was increased by approximately 12-fold compared to the control group (198.2 +/- 25.0 pM) and the AUC (0 - 45) was increased to 10 times the level of the control group (10,840.9 +/- 845.5 min. pM). On the other hand, T (max) for the HPS was 60 min, while C (max) was increased approximately to 5.8 fold compared to control (244.1 +/- 36.4 pM). C (max) for puerarin was 1,028.6 +/- 502.7 pM, that is, approximately 5.2 times as high as the control level. However, tectorigenin (20 microg/kg) was of no statistical significance. Therefore, we suggest that the HPS and puerarin act either on GH secretagogue receptors or on GHRH receptor of somatotrophin as possible agonists or an inhibitor on somatostatin receptor to release rGH, respectively.

2) Peptides. 2006 Jul;27(7):1597-602. Epub 2006 Feb 17. Ghrelin in plants: what is the function of an appetite hormone in plants? Aydin S Department of Biochemistry and Clinical Biochemistry, School of Medicine, Firat University, Firat Medical Center, 23119 Elazig, Turkey.

In the present work, we provide compelling evidence for the expression of a ghrelin-like peptide hormone that has only been associated with animals, in various plant tissues. Ghrelin, the appetite stimulating hormone, has been identified from a number of different species including humans, rat, pig, mouse, gerbil, eel, goldfish, bullfrog and chicken. The study here was conducted using an immunohistochemistry assay to screen whether plants have any ghrelin immunoreactivity. In this respect, Prunus x domestica L. and Marus alba were examined. Immunohistochemistry results showed that there is a strong human ghrelin immunoreactivity substance in the parenchyma cells of these plants. This was entirely unexpected since this hormone was considered to be present solely in animals. Thus, this study is the first to report the presence of a peptide with ghrelin-like activity in plants, a finding that has only been observed in the animal kingdom. RIA analysis confirmed that these plants contain significant amounts of this substance. Furthermore, reverse-phase HPLC analyses of plant extracts showed an elution characteristic of the peptide identical to that of human ghrelin. In general, fruit from both plants had higher levels of the peptide than the vegetative parts.

3) Food Chem Toxicol. 2008 Dec;46(12):3671-6. Epub 2008 Sep 23. Decreased expression of aromatase in the Ishikawa and RL95-2 cells by the isoflavone, puerarin, is associated with inhibition of c-jun expression and AP-1 activity. Li Y, Chen H, Yang S, Xie G. Cancer Hospital of Tianjin, Tianjin Medical University, Ti-Yuan-Bei, Tianjin 330060, China. [email protected]

4) Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2008 Dec 15;233(3):371-81. Epub 2008 Sep 19. Mechanism of phytoestrogen puerarin-mediated cytoprotection following oxidative injury: estrogen receptor-dependent up-regulation of PI3K/Akt and HO-1. Hwang YP, Jeong HG.

GHenerate - 4 Fluid Ounces

Serving Size: 6 Sprays (Approx 1ml)
Servings Per Container: 120 DV%

Proprietary Blend 83mg
Hydroxy Propyl Beta Cyclodextrin **
Puerarin 98% **
GHRP - Marus Alba Extract **

I-GH-1 may help you achieve the major goal of losing fat while gaining muscle. GH is the secret anabolic used by many to increase performance or stack with other hormones. The most useful of all hormones, GH can be stacked with a thermogenic which may increase fat loss or an anabolic like Methyl 1-D which may increase size and strength. GH is released during a workout or during sleep. Our proprietary GH Secretagogue is the most advanced formulation on the market and may help you achieve your body transformation goals. Growth Hormone is released while sleeping and during a workout and it's best to take I-GH-1 prior to these two times of the day. Growth hormone can certainly have an anabolic effect and increase recovery and fat loss, we feel that IGH-1 may have the same effects.

*product efficacy is dependent on proper diet and exercise

SUPPLEMENT FACTS

I-GH-1 100 Capsules
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 100

GH Secretagogue Complex - 750mg**
Arginine Pyroglutamate
Ornithine AKG
Murcuna Puriens (standardized)
Astragalus Membranaceus (Root)
L-Lysine

** Daily Value Not Established

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
G'd up for the LG stack!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow beafy intro! Should be a sweet ride! Give it hell brudduh!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Good Lord that is one helluva LG stack!
Yea, the GHenerate/IGH1 is a great stack by itself... ran it before with a lot of success, the Natadrol should be a great addition.

The Postal/BC+EAA have become staples for me because of their cost/effectiveness. I use these year around until I find better products, which at the moment, I can't find.

I just got a week of AP and I am looking forward to finishing an entire bottle.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's people like G-moneh that really put LG lovers in their place. :head:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
It's the truth... LG has become my "go-to" company for supplements. I have been blessed with the opportunity to be the guinea pig for a lot of great supplements, and they have always been a pleasure to work with. They have a really well rounded line of products, and the new releases have been priced to be light on the wallet.

I guess what I am trying to say is... I found a set of supplements that I have had success with, and like you've heard your entire life, "don't fix what isn't broken".

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Totally agree. Every one of their supplements has been impressive. There really is no reason to venture out :D hehe. I kid. I'm just ball huggin LG cause they're awesome.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Subbed g! You and thunder now have dueling logs. So let the games begin!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great first bro! Im in on this bad boy!!!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Totally agree. Every one of their supplements has been impressive. There really is no reason to venture out :D hehe. I kid. I'm just ball huggin LG cause they're awesome.
You love ball huggin met! On a serious note there is no reason so far to not like lg as a company imo. Great products great reps and they are not shy about handing out samples:hitit:

What is the suggested dose range g?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
holy sweetness, nice looking run! ill be following close

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
You love ball huggin met! On a serious note there is no reason so far to not like lg as a company imo. Great products great reps and they are not shy about handing out samples:hitit:

What is the suggested dose range g?
4-6 caps. I am going to run it at 6 caps as I weigh about 200lbs. Thunder is running it at 8!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
4-6 caps. I am going to run it at 6 caps as I weigh about 200lbs. Thunder is running it at 8!
Yeah i saw thunders dose that's why I was wondering what the recommended dose was.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Yea, but at 240-45 or so, 8 is probably appropriate for TG.

Enjineer

Awards
Subbed :) very nice to see all these natadrol logs, can't wait to see what kind of gains you guys get!!! Best of luck.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Subbed up in dis biatch. There will be no doubts on how good the products are after you, thunder and Resolve's log.

I started mr. Kleen's workout today myself. It is one of the most hardcore workouts that I have done. When I finished, that was all I had and my entire body felt shakey. I am already sold!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, but at 240-45 or so, 8 is probably appropriate for TG.
Yeah, plus that Thunder dude is a crazy mutha-fukka!!! ha ha
Subbed G-Dawg and looking for you to get your swole on with this stack!!

And straight up killer intro brosinski. Very thorough.

Plus you will love that Mr.Kleen workout. It's brutal as Genghis Khan!!!:twisted:

That workout will really tax the energy reserves. But the payoff is well worth the sacrifice of sweat. It will make you look inward to find the true source of power!!:head:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed up in dis biatch. There will be no doubts on how good the products are after you, thunder and Resolve's log.

I started mr. Kleen's workout today myself. It is one of the most hardcore workouts that I have done. When I finished, that was all I had and my entire body felt shakey. I am already sold!
Told Ya!!! Tis sweet indeed to leave your all on the killing floor!!! :firedevil:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
In as always man :) Insane stack that should really show good results! the recomp on this stack!!!!! OMG!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome I made it in before page 2! Can't wait to see what you do with this. You are really gonna love that workout G, I know your intensity level it is going to be right up your alley. Have you snorting like a bull!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
so when does the madness start?
It started on Monday. I have done two workouts... I'll update on Saturday evening, I am going out of town tomorrow morning for the day/night. I'll be back this weekend and the Natadrol should be kicking in about then, and I'll have some updates.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Peace out G-Dawg and have you some fun on Friday!! :439:

We'll be sitting on our thumbs waiting on those updates......

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
GMoney! What's good brutha mayne?? Popping in to check on you too. How's the new goodies treatin' ya?

You know, funny enough, I had some full body 3-day splits I was enjoying for a while. Took a break to add a bit more mass, but I'm probably headed back that way in the none to distant future, having succeeded in my goal (up to 225, mofo! yeeeeaaaa!!!).

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed, looking forward to seeing what the workout and stack do for you; both of which I am doing in the future no less.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Well I am back for some updates.

I've just started Mr. Kleen's workouts and they are absolutely killer. I haven't done a workout like this in years.

As far as the Natadrol is concerned, it kicked in as of my workout yesterday. I was in the gym and I got absolutely amped. I was at the point of almost being mad... I was slamming weights around and was the kind of aggressive I only get on cycle. I hadn't told my GF that I was taking the natadrol... I honestly didn't think that it was going to have this kind of effect on me... but she noticed how I was acting and asked "wtf has gotten into you? Are you mad at me? What's wrong?" lol. I explained what I was taking, and that I was actually surprised with how it had me acting. She didn't understand how I could be happy and "mad" at the same time. I can say that the natadrol had me amped up and ready to kill the weights.

It has also caused a raise in my libido, the Ghenerate is great for the libido, but the natadrol has made me aggressive about it.

I even tried a few one rep max's just because... and I RARELY do this. I got a 300lb squat and a 275lb bench for 1 rep each... I was pretty stoked about it.

All in all, I am looking forward to the next few weeks on the Natadrol, I hope that it continues to keep me amped for my workouts. I am quite impressed that it kicked in in 6 days.

As for the Ghenerate and IGH1, I am sleeping great, and I am waking up starving. I really like this stack so far.

The Postal is pretty good, I don't mind the taste (although I am not a fan of fruit punch anything) I am not really sure about the results from it yet, I'll keep you guys updated. My BC+EAA seems to have a different taste with this bottle... a little stronger of a taste... I don't know if I am imagining things, or if the flavoring has changed a bit. Either way I love the stuff.

More updates to come.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds awesome! One week seems to be the mark for most guys on ND from what I'm seeing.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great stuff man, I am glad you like the workout. Feel free to post up weights and everything if you want. It inspires me to see you guys killing the program the way I intend it to be done.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Well I am back for some updates.

I've just started Mr. Kleen's workouts and they are absolutely killer. I haven't done a workout like this in years.

As far as the Natadrol is concerned, it kicked in as of my workout yesterday. I was in the gym and I got absolutely amped. I was at the point of almost being mad... I was slamming weights around and was the kind of aggressive I only get on cycle. I hadn't told my GF that I was taking the natadrol... I honestly didn't think that it was going to have this kind of effect on me... but she noticed how I was acting and asked "wtf has gotten into you? Are you mad at me? What's wrong?" lol. I explained what I was taking, and that I was actually surprised with how it had me acting. She didn't understand how I could be happy and "mad" at the same time. I can say that the natadrol had me amped up and ready to kill the weights.

It has also caused a raise in my libido, the Ghenerate is great for the libido, but the natadrol has made me aggressive about it.

I even tried a few one rep max's just because... and I RARELY do this. I got a 300lb squat and a 275lb bench for 1 rep each... I was pretty stoked about it.

All in all, I am looking forward to the next few weeks on the Natadrol, I hope that it continues to keep me amped for my workouts. I am quite impressed that it kicked in in 6 days.

As for the Ghenerate and IGH1, I am sleeping great, and I am waking up starving. I really like this stack so far.

The Postal is pretty good, I don't mind the taste (although I am not a fan of fruit punch anything) I am not really sure about the results from it yet, I'll keep you guys updated. My BC+EAA seems to have a different taste with this bottle... a little stronger of a taste... I don't know if I am imagining things, or if the flavoring has changed a bit. Either way I love the stuff.

More updates to come.
Sounds like you are really enjoying this. I might have to try a natadrol and m1-d stack down the road here. What flavor are you using for the bc+eaa's ?
I really like that stuff

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you are really enjoying this. I might have to try a natadrol and m1-d stack down the road here. What flavor are you using for the bc+eaa's ?
I really like that stuff
Grape. I am gonna try a different flavor next time... but the grape is pretty tastey.

Yea, I really didn't notice much until this past workout, but it was off the hook... we'll see how my workout tomorrow goes... I expect it's gonna be a good one.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
GMG my brutha!!!! Sounds like you are having the exact same type of run i am!! Loving this stuff and i wake up starving and stay that way the whole day!!! Are you noticing what seems like full body pumps too?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
GMG my brutha!!!! Sounds like you are having the exact same type of run i am!! Loving this stuff and i wake up starving and stay that way the whole day!!! Are you noticing what seems like full body pumps too?
Yea, my muscles are feeling way dense today... definitely showing the signs of being on cycle, which is crazy from something non-steroidial.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In Bro!..Im about to get me some Postal, Havent tried it yet, but profile wise its the perfect bridge to your post work out meal....

Thoughts on ND?

Im on day 9 and Im floored with what Im feeling at 8 caps a day:D

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
very nice brotha. 1RM days are always fun :)

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Nice job on the 1RM's there broskinski!!
I knew you would like the Natadrol. Seems to take just a little longer to kick in than MMV2, but boy oh boy when it does kick. It's kicks like a mule on meth!!!
I notice the full body pumps too. I walk around all day swole, feeling like I'm da shit!!
Yea, my muscles are feeling way dense today... definitely showing the signs of being on cycle, which is crazy from something non-steroidial.
Definitely an "ON" feeling with this natty stuff. Can't believe I'm responding so well to this stuff.

In Bro!..Im about to get me some Postal, Havent tried it yet, but profile wise its the perfect bridge to your post work out meal....
Thoughts on ND?
Im on day 9 and Im floored with what Im feeling at 8 caps a day:D
I'm on 8 caps per day as well. It's awesome!!! That's about all I can say.......AWESOME!!!!:saevilw:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I may just have to grab some dem der Natadrols...:D

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Right IC, now that my show is farther off, and all of these logs my mind is reeling at hitting some of this action. I am still trying to decide and come up with money needed to do so. LOL

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my buddy fluffy nuts will be watching your log. ill be rubbing his cute little tushy the whole time for a little extra luck. i think he likes you.

Attachments

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
my buddy fluffy nuts will be watching your log. ill be rubbing his cute little tushy the whole time for a little extra luck. i think he likes you.
lol... wtf. It looks like fluffy nuts from south korea is following TG and I...

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol... wtf. It looks like fluffy nuts from south korea is following TG and I...
we are both from north korea my friend............he is watching both of you, he picked up inner circle deal and wants to add a little weight to his nuts and tushy.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:haha: :261: :crazy: :stupid:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Logs lookn good bro. Finally some good Nata logs are up!!