MST Somnidren Log

j rad

j rad

Awards
All right guys I recieved my somnidren along with several other nice samples courtesy of MST. Thank you for the unexpected gifts. Ive got something of a sinus infection so my workout on friday went well, but was short. When I arrived home my package was here. Eager to get started I took my dose immediately. Mind you I work in the gym, and didn't get home until about 10:30. Half hour later, I was sleeping like a baby.

So far I can tell you that the sleep enhancing effects are amazing. I am a terrible sleeper, but dont recall waking up at all throughout the night. Very impressed, comparable to perscription drugs in how easy it was to sleep. The biggest difference though was I woke at 630 the next morning feeling great.

I didnt workout yesterday due to a ****ty sinus infection, but I am expecting great results from this product. Hopefully I'll get my sick ass in the gym this evening. Stay tuned.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sinus infections are the pits! get on antibiotic right away and take claritin- d.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
sub in rock drop lift then roll

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Im down for this log brutha!!! do MST proud!!! muahah KILL IT BRUTHA!!!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In because B and T are in... I wanna be just like those guys :afro:

j rad

j rad

Awards
All right brahs, sinus infections about gone. Got on the amoxicillin and some Alka seltzer cold and am i feeling about 80 %. so I'm back baby. Got a good back workout in on Monday and took yesterday off. Let me tell you, somnidren is going to be a staple for me, the sleep is just amazing. I feel it helped me beat the sinus infection quicker and am excited to get my workouts in now that I'm good.

Today is legs day, so we will see how that goes and I'll post this evening. On a side note I gave a few of the samples to my buddy at the gym, a real supp head. And After his first dose he begged me for another scoop. Luckily MST threw in a few extras. He'll be ordering today probably. I too get the tingles about ten minutes after my dose, and again the sleep is just unearthly. I'm expecting great things from this product and will likely stretch the log to two months. Stay posted guys.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
wow, you don't know how badly I need a good sleep supp. I seem to respond to everything I try for 1-2 nights and then nadda... :nutkick: Maybe this will be my next experiment :think:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
All right brahs, sinus infections about gone. Got on the amoxicillin and some Alka seltzer cold and am i feeling about 80 %. so I'm back baby. Got a good back workout in on Monday and took yesterday off. Let me tell you, somnidren is going to be a staple for me, the sleep is just amazing. I feel it helped me beat the sinus infection quicker and am excited to get my workouts in now that I'm good.

Today is legs day, so we will see how that goes and I'll post this evening. On a side note I gave a few of the samples to my buddy at the gym, a real supp head. And After his first dose he begged me for another scoop. Luckily MST threw in a few extras. He'll be ordering today probably. I too get the tingles about ten minutes after my dose, and again the sleep is just unearthly. I'm expecting great things from this product and will likely stretch the log to two months. Stay posted guys.
glad to see you're back in action and that your buddy enjoyed S-GH. Cant wait for the next update!

j rad

j rad

Awards
Yesterdays workout was a broken up into two parts because a client showed up a half hour late and interupted my workout.

Workout Part 1 -16:30
Barbell Squat - 135 x 15, 315x 12, 405 x 10, 415 x 8
Barbell Calf Raises - 315 x 12, 315 x 12, 315 x 12

Workout Part 2 - 20:30
Barbell Squat 135x12, 315x 10, 315 x 10
Barbell Calf Raise - 315 x 12, 315 x 10, 315 x 8
Front Squats - 135 x 12, 225 x 10, 225 x 10
Clean Grip Deadlift - 225 x 12, 315 x 10, 315 x 8
Jump Squats with 45lb Plate - 3 sets of 10
Hack Squat - 450 x 10, 540 x 10, 590 x 10, 640 x 8, 650 x 6 (Personal Record)
Seated Calf Extensions - 170 x 12, 170 x 12, 170 x 12

Overall a very impressive workout, and I am only feeling a little sorness this morning. I'm sure that will likely change soon. Again, an incredible nights sleep. Also very vivid and wild dreams, anyone else experience this?

Gonna throw up some photos later.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Yesterdays workout was a broken up into two parts because a client showed up a half hour late and interupted my workout.

Workout Part 1 -16:30
Barbell Squat - 135 x 15, 315x 12, 405 x 10, 415 x 8
Barbell Calf Raises - 315 x 12, 315 x 12, 315 x 12

Workout Part 2 - 20:30
Barbell Squat 135x12, 315x 10, 315 x 10
Barbell Calf Raise - 315 x 12, 315 x 10, 315 x 8
Front Squats - 135 x 12, 225 x 10, 225 x 10
Clean Grip Deadlift - 225 x 12, 315 x 10, 315 x 8
Jump Squats with 45lb Plate - 3 sets of 10
Hack Squat - 450 x 10, 540 x 10, 590 x 10, 640 x 8, 650 x 6 (Personal Record)
Seated Calf Extensions - 170 x 12, 170 x 12, 170 x 12

Overall a very impressive workout, and I am only feeling a little sorness this morning. I'm sure that will likely change soon. Again, an incredible nights sleep. Also very vivid and wild dreams, anyone else experience this?

Gonna throw up some photos later.
Great On the hack PR brohiem!

j rad

j rad

Awards
Thanks man, I am hoping keep that excelling. One of my main focuses right now is the hack.

embesh

Awards
sorry guys. I cant figure it out. what is subbed.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

It means you are subscribed to the thread using the forum's "Thread Tools" functionality. When you do this you will be notified via email when updates to the thread take place.

Its either that or it means you have a subwoofer - I can't keep the two straight.

embesh

Awards
It means you are subscribed to the thread using the forum's "Thread Tools" functionality. When you do this you will be notified via email when updates to the thread take place.

Its either that or it means you have a subwoofer - I can't keep the two straight.
thanks bro

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
to be a little more clear, 'subbed' is short for 'subscribed'

to be subscribed for a thread, means that replies in that thread will be showed in your usercp. So every time to you log on, you will see activity in threads every time you log on and click the usercp link at the top of the page. You can change your user setting to get email notifications, but IMO your email will get pretty cluttered if you post often... so I shut off the email notifications, but "subbed" threads show up on my usercp.

Hope that made any sense whatsoever :fool2:

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
to be a little more clear, 'subbed' is short for 'subscribed'

to be subscribed for a thread, means that replies in that thread will be showed in your usercp. So every time to you log on, you will see activity in threads every time you log on and click the usercp link at the top of the page. You can change your user setting to get email notifications, but IMO your email will get pretty cluttered if you post often... so I shut off the email notifications, but "subbed" threads show up on my usercp.

Hope that made any sense whatsoever :fool2:
Or it means you have a subwoofer.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Or it means you have a subwoofer.
isn't there something about being a "sub" in certain fetishes... um, not that I would know... well... ya um, so what about this log again :run:

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
isn't there something about being a "sub" in certain fetishes... um, not that I would know... well... ya um, so what about this log again :run:
I just threw up in my mouth.

j rad

j rad

Awards
Did arms on thursday. Did not write down my workout since it didnt happen till around ten o clock when I got done working. Went very well, no personal records but very high weights and high volume, great pump.

Wanted to map out my basic diet for you guys
Breakfast 1: 07:00 2 packets oatmeal 30 grams of whey
Breakfast 2: 09:00 Whole Wheat Bagel, two whole eggs, two turkey sausage powers
Snack: 1 can chicken chunk with wheat thins
Lunch 1: 12:00 1/4 Rotisserie Chicken no skin, beans, sweet potato
Lunch 2: 14:00 1/4 Rotisserie Chicken no skin, beans, sweet potato
Snack: 1 can chicken chunk, wheat thins
Dinner: Two chicken breasts/pork chops/or top sirloin with sweet potato and veggies whenever I get home
Post Workout Shake: 35g Whey Isolate depending on when workout is
Throw in some milk and a few protien bars and thats my diet on a regular day

Took yesterday and today off, so no Somnidren last night. However I did take it this morning to see how the anti anxiety properties are, and I must say, comparable to about 5-10mg of diazepam (valium). I didnt get sleepy and had a productive day at work. Mind you I work in a gym and am an active trainer who usually will perform a good portion of the exercises with my clients to some extent; mostly anything that is body weight or core work I will do along with them. Still a 10/10 on my scale of supps.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
try taking half a scoop under tongue along with your favorite stim before doing cardio.

j rad

j rad

Awards
Sorry for the delay guys, my internets been down, and my iphone broke. Im at subway now using the wifi. Hell of a week huh. Anyways workouts have been going great, I am not noticing any tolerancy build up to the Somnidren. I get the same quality sleep every night I use it, its incredible.

Last night I did a biceps workout, Ill log all my workouts for the week later tonight cause my internet should be back up. But let me tell you, reverse curls, ez curl bar, 110. Insane, never thought I'd be doing reverse curls with 110 this month. Something is definitely clicking.

Check back around 9-10 eastern time for full update. Works been crazy, Im going for a promotion so I've been putting in a lot of hours.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you feel that you are falling asleep easier? Or is it improving sleep quality?

j rad

j rad

Awards
Monday - Legs
Squat - 315 x 10, 405 x 10, 405 x 8, 425 x 6
Barbell Calf Raises - 315 x 12, 315 x 10, 315 x 10
Hack Squat - 450 x 10,540 x10, 630 x 10, 650 x 6
Leg Extensions - 170 x 12, 170 x 10, 170 x 10

Tuesday Triceps
Overhead ez-bar extensions - 100 x 10, 110 x 10, 110 x 8
Close Grip Bench - 135 x 12, 225 x 8, 225 x 8
Underhand Close Grip Bench - 135 x 12, 185 x 10, 185 x 10
Triceps Pressdown - 180 x 10, 200 x 8, 190 x 8
Rope Pressdown - 160 x 12, 180 x 10, 180 x 8
Dumbell Kickbacks - 25 x 12, 35 x 10, 35 x 10
Diamond Pushup burnout

Wed Off
Thursday Biceps and Forearms
Ez - Bar Curls - 100 x 10, 110 x 10, 110 x 8
Olympic Bar Drag Curls - 85 x 12, 95 x 10, 105 x 8
Reverse Ez Bar Curls - 80 x 10, 100 x 10, 110 x 10 (Personal Record) Felt like popeye
Hammer Curls - 60's x 10, 60's x 10, 70's x 8
Machine Preacher Burnout

Friday Shoulders
Military Press - 135 x 12, 185 x 10, 225 x 6
Iso Lateral Shoulder Press - 180 x 12, 270 x 4, 180 x 10
Barbell Snatches - 95 x 10, 135 x 10, 135 x 10, 135 x 10
Snatch and Press - 135 x 10, 135 x 10, 135 x 8, 135 x 8
Stabilized One Armed Dumbell Shoulder Press - 50 x 12, 60 x 10, 60 x 10

Great workouts this week so far

dusty

dusty

Awards
this stuff sounds awesome. just the sleep benefits you get with it seem awesome. im thinking about picking up a bottle. just got my sample in from mst so ill see how i like it then

j rad

j rad

Awards
this stuff sounds awesome. just the sleep benefits you get with it seem awesome. im thinking about picking up a bottle. just got my sample in from mst so ill see how i like it then
Let us know how it works for you. Ive been putting in a shot glass with ice cold water and mixing it up and slamming it. It works great. No problems sleeping on off days either.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
j rad I am experiencing the same no trouble sleeping on off days

usually when a person is dieting pretty hard there body wakes them up every couple of hours. have you noticed when you eat big that day or eat a whatever you want meal you sleep really good? well this is the reason

I find using this on my reduced calorie diet seems to help sleep better than if I would have not of used s-gh.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
J rad i did the same thing after awhile. . .the suglingual is kinda crazy. . . found it much ezier to just pop it than drop it!!! Somi definately hada very nice anti axiety element to it :biglaugh:

dusty

dusty

Awards
i tried my sample last night because i could tell i wasnt going to sleep anytime soon. within about fifteen minutes i was sleepin like a baby. will definatly pick up a bottle of us

Pmuz33

Awards
What is the cheapest price you guys are finding somnidren? The best price i cam find so far is £25 in delivery on ebay uk but i am major tight and wana find it the guaranteed cheapest before i make my purchase.

Update on this £20 inc delivery for somnidren caps at the moment

Last edited: