MST Somnidren Log - AnabolicMinds.com

MST Somnidren Log

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    j rad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    115

    Reputation

    MST Somnidren Log


    All right guys I recieved my somnidren along with several other nice samples courtesy of MST. Thank you for the unexpected gifts. Ive got something of a sinus infection so my workout on friday went well, but was short. When I arrived home my package was here. Eager to get started I took my dose immediately. Mind you I work in the gym, and didn't get home until about 10:30. Half hour later, I was sleeping like a baby.

    So far I can tell you that the sleep enhancing effects are amazing. I am a terrible sleeper, but dont recall waking up at all throughout the night. Very impressed, comparable to perscription drugs in how easy it was to sleep. The biggest difference though was I woke at 630 the next morning feeling great.

    I didnt workout yesterday due to a ****ty sinus infection, but I am expecting great results from this product. Hopefully I'll get my sick ass in the gym this evening. Stay tuned.

  2. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,789
    Rep Power
    10751416

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    sinus infections are the pits! get on antibiotic right away and take claritin- d.
  3. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    187522

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    in! feel better man
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
    •   
       

  4. AX Product Specialist
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576685

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    hope you enjoy man, I'm subbed!
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  5. Senior Member
    islandmagic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,629
    Rep Power
    2124

    Reputation

    sub in rock drop lift then roll
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

  6. Senior Member
    Aaelael's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,491
    Rep Power
    1500

    Reputation

    Im down for this log brutha!!! do MST proud!!! muahah KILL IT BRUTHA!!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  7. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    subbed
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  8. Professional Member
    celc5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,211
    Rep Power
    140359

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    In because B and T are in... I wanna be just like those guys
  9. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,789
    Rep Power
    10751416

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    In because B and T are in... I wanna be just like those guys
    you wish! LL
  10. AX Product Specialist
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576685

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    we b swole!
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  11. New Member
    j rad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    115

    Reputation

    All right brahs, sinus infections about gone. Got on the amoxicillin and some Alka seltzer cold and am i feeling about 80 %. so I'm back baby. Got a good back workout in on Monday and took yesterday off. Let me tell you, somnidren is going to be a staple for me, the sleep is just amazing. I feel it helped me beat the sinus infection quicker and am excited to get my workouts in now that I'm good.

    Today is legs day, so we will see how that goes and I'll post this evening. On a side note I gave a few of the samples to my buddy at the gym, a real supp head. And After his first dose he begged me for another scoop. Luckily MST threw in a few extras. He'll be ordering today probably. I too get the tingles about ten minutes after my dose, and again the sleep is just unearthly. I'm expecting great things from this product and will likely stretch the log to two months. Stay posted guys.
  12. Professional Member
    celc5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,211
    Rep Power
    140359

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    wow, you don't know how badly I need a good sleep supp. I seem to respond to everything I try for 1-2 nights and then nadda... Maybe this will be my next experiment
  13. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    187522

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by j rad View Post
    All right brahs, sinus infections about gone. Got on the amoxicillin and some Alka seltzer cold and am i feeling about 80 %. so I'm back baby. Got a good back workout in on Monday and took yesterday off. Let me tell you, somnidren is going to be a staple for me, the sleep is just amazing. I feel it helped me beat the sinus infection quicker and am excited to get my workouts in now that I'm good.

    Today is legs day, so we will see how that goes and I'll post this evening. On a side note I gave a few of the samples to my buddy at the gym, a real supp head. And After his first dose he begged me for another scoop. Luckily MST threw in a few extras. He'll be ordering today probably. I too get the tingles about ten minutes after my dose, and again the sleep is just unearthly. I'm expecting great things from this product and will likely stretch the log to two months. Stay posted guys.
    glad to see you're back in action and that your buddy enjoyed S-GH. Cant wait for the next update!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  14. New Member
    j rad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    115

    Reputation

    Yesterdays workout was a broken up into two parts because a client showed up a half hour late and interupted my workout.

    Workout Part 1 -16:30
    Barbell Squat - 135 x 15, 315x 12, 405 x 10, 415 x 8
    Barbell Calf Raises - 315 x 12, 315 x 12, 315 x 12

    Workout Part 2 - 20:30
    Barbell Squat 135x12, 315x 10, 315 x 10
    Barbell Calf Raise - 315 x 12, 315 x 10, 315 x 8
    Front Squats - 135 x 12, 225 x 10, 225 x 10
    Clean Grip Deadlift - 225 x 12, 315 x 10, 315 x 8
    Jump Squats with 45lb Plate - 3 sets of 10
    Hack Squat - 450 x 10, 540 x 10, 590 x 10, 640 x 8, 650 x 6 (Personal Record)
    Seated Calf Extensions - 170 x 12, 170 x 12, 170 x 12

    Overall a very impressive workout, and I am only feeling a little sorness this morning. I'm sure that will likely change soon. Again, an incredible nights sleep. Also very vivid and wild dreams, anyone else experience this?

    Gonna throw up some photos later.
  15. Senior Member
    islandmagic's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,629
    Rep Power
    2124

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by j rad View Post
    Yesterdays workout was a broken up into two parts because a client showed up a half hour late and interupted my workout.

    Workout Part 1 -16:30
    Barbell Squat - 135 x 15, 315x 12, 405 x 10, 415 x 8
    Barbell Calf Raises - 315 x 12, 315 x 12, 315 x 12

    Workout Part 2 - 20:30
    Barbell Squat 135x12, 315x 10, 315 x 10
    Barbell Calf Raise - 315 x 12, 315 x 10, 315 x 8
    Front Squats - 135 x 12, 225 x 10, 225 x 10
    Clean Grip Deadlift - 225 x 12, 315 x 10, 315 x 8
    Jump Squats with 45lb Plate - 3 sets of 10
    Hack Squat - 450 x 10, 540 x 10, 590 x 10, 640 x 8, 650 x 6 (Personal Record)
    Seated Calf Extensions - 170 x 12, 170 x 12, 170 x 12

    Overall a very impressive workout, and I am only feeling a little sorness this morning. I'm sure that will likely change soon. Again, an incredible nights sleep. Also very vivid and wild dreams, anyone else experience this?

    Gonna throw up some photos later.
    Great On the hack PR brohiem!
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

  16. New Member
    j rad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    115

    Reputation

    Thanks man, I am hoping keep that excelling. One of my main focuses right now is the hack.
  17. New Member
    embesh's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    73

    Reputation

    sorry guys. I cant figure it out. what is subbed.
  18. Senior Member
    Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,873
    Rep Power
    854638

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by embesh View Post
    sorry guys. I cant figure it out. what is subbed.

    It means you are subscribed to the thread using the forum's "Thread Tools" functionality. When you do this you will be notified via email when updates to the thread take place.

    Its either that or it means you have a subwoofer - I can't keep the two straight.
  19. New Member
    embesh's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    73

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    It means you are subscribed to the thread using the forum's "Thread Tools" functionality. When you do this you will be notified via email when updates to the thread take place.

    Its either that or it means you have a subwoofer - I can't keep the two straight.
    thanks bro
  20. Professional Member
    celc5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,211
    Rep Power
    140359

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by embesh View Post
    sorry guys. I cant figure it out. what is subbed.
    to be a little more clear, 'subbed' is short for 'subscribed'

    to be subscribed for a thread, means that replies in that thread will be showed in your usercp. So every time to you log on, you will see activity in threads every time you log on and click the usercp link at the top of the page. You can change your user setting to get email notifications, but IMO your email will get pretty cluttered if you post often... so I shut off the email notifications, but "subbed" threads show up on my usercp.

    Hope that made any sense whatsoever
  21. Senior Member
    Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,873
    Rep Power
    854638

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    to be a little more clear, 'subbed' is short for 'subscribed'

    to be subscribed for a thread, means that replies in that thread will be showed in your usercp. So every time to you log on, you will see activity in threads every time you log on and click the usercp link at the top of the page. You can change your user setting to get email notifications, but IMO your email will get pretty cluttered if you post often... so I shut off the email notifications, but "subbed" threads show up on my usercp.

    Hope that made any sense whatsoever
    Or it means you have a subwoofer.
  22. Professional Member
    celc5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,211
    Rep Power
    140359

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by Beau View Post
    Or it means you have a subwoofer.
    isn't there something about being a "sub" in certain fetishes... um, not that I would know... well... ya um, so what about this log again
  23. Senior Member
    Beau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,873
    Rep Power
    854638

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    isn't there something about being a "sub" in certain fetishes... um, not that I would know... well... ya um, so what about this log again
    I just threw up in my mouth.
  24. New Member
    j rad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    115

    Reputation

    Did arms on thursday. Did not write down my workout since it didnt happen till around ten o clock when I got done working. Went very well, no personal records but very high weights and high volume, great pump.

    Wanted to map out my basic diet for you guys
    Breakfast 1: 07:00 2 packets oatmeal 30 grams of whey
    Breakfast 2: 09:00 Whole Wheat Bagel, two whole eggs, two turkey sausage powers
    Snack: 1 can chicken chunk with wheat thins
    Lunch 1: 12:00 1/4 Rotisserie Chicken no skin, beans, sweet potato
    Lunch 2: 14:00 1/4 Rotisserie Chicken no skin, beans, sweet potato
    Snack: 1 can chicken chunk, wheat thins
    Dinner: Two chicken breasts/pork chops/or top sirloin with sweet potato and veggies whenever I get home
    Post Workout Shake: 35g Whey Isolate depending on when workout is
    Throw in some milk and a few protien bars and thats my diet on a regular day

    Took yesterday and today off, so no Somnidren last night. However I did take it this morning to see how the anti anxiety properties are, and I must say, comparable to about 5-10mg of diazepam (valium). I didnt get sleepy and had a productive day at work. Mind you I work in a gym and am an active trainer who usually will perform a good portion of the exercises with my clients to some extent; mostly anything that is body weight or core work I will do along with them. Still a 10/10 on my scale of supps.
  25. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,789
    Rep Power
    10751416

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    try taking half a scoop under tongue along with your favorite stim before doing cardio.
  26. New Member
    j rad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    115

    Reputation

    Will do.
  27. AX Product Specialist
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576685

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    sublingual=awesome
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  28. New Member
    j rad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    115

    Reputation

    Sorry for the delay guys, my internets been down, and my iphone broke. Im at subway now using the wifi. Hell of a week huh. Anyways workouts have been going great, I am not noticing any tolerancy build up to the Somnidren. I get the same quality sleep every night I use it, its incredible.

    Last night I did a biceps workout, Ill log all my workouts for the week later tonight cause my internet should be back up. But let me tell you, reverse curls, ez curl bar, 110. Insane, never thought I'd be doing reverse curls with 110 this month. Something is definitely clicking.

    Check back around 9-10 eastern time for full update. Works been crazy, Im going for a promotion so I've been putting in a lot of hours.
  29. Professional Member
    celc5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,211
    Rep Power
    140359

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Do you feel that you are falling asleep easier? Or is it improving sleep quality?
  30. New Member
    j rad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    115

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Do you feel that you are falling asleep easier? Or is it improving sleep quality?
    Both. But definitely falling asleep much easier.
  31. New Member
    j rad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    115

    Reputation

    Monday - Legs
    Squat - 315 x 10, 405 x 10, 405 x 8, 425 x 6
    Barbell Calf Raises - 315 x 12, 315 x 10, 315 x 10
    Hack Squat - 450 x 10,540 x10, 630 x 10, 650 x 6
    Leg Extensions - 170 x 12, 170 x 10, 170 x 10

    Tuesday Triceps
    Overhead ez-bar extensions - 100 x 10, 110 x 10, 110 x 8
    Close Grip Bench - 135 x 12, 225 x 8, 225 x 8
    Underhand Close Grip Bench - 135 x 12, 185 x 10, 185 x 10
    Triceps Pressdown - 180 x 10, 200 x 8, 190 x 8
    Rope Pressdown - 160 x 12, 180 x 10, 180 x 8
    Dumbell Kickbacks - 25 x 12, 35 x 10, 35 x 10
    Diamond Pushup burnout

    Wed Off
    Thursday Biceps and Forearms
    Ez - Bar Curls - 100 x 10, 110 x 10, 110 x 8
    Olympic Bar Drag Curls - 85 x 12, 95 x 10, 105 x 8
    Reverse Ez Bar Curls - 80 x 10, 100 x 10, 110 x 10 (Personal Record) Felt like popeye
    Hammer Curls - 60's x 10, 60's x 10, 70's x 8
    Machine Preacher Burnout

    Friday Shoulders
    Military Press - 135 x 12, 185 x 10, 225 x 6
    Iso Lateral Shoulder Press - 180 x 12, 270 x 4, 180 x 10
    Barbell Snatches - 95 x 10, 135 x 10, 135 x 10, 135 x 10
    Snatch and Press - 135 x 10, 135 x 10, 135 x 8, 135 x 8
    Stabilized One Armed Dumbell Shoulder Press - 50 x 12, 60 x 10, 60 x 10

    Great workouts this week so far
  32. New Member
    dusty's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    154
    Rep Power
    138

    Reputation

    this stuff sounds awesome. just the sleep benefits you get with it seem awesome. im thinking about picking up a bottle. just got my sample in from mst so ill see how i like it then
  33. New Member
    j rad's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    115

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dusty View Post
    this stuff sounds awesome. just the sleep benefits you get with it seem awesome. im thinking about picking up a bottle. just got my sample in from mst so ill see how i like it then
    Let us know how it works for you. Ive been putting in a shot glass with ice cold water and mixing it up and slamming it. It works great. No problems sleeping on off days either.
  34. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,789
    Rep Power
    10751416

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by j rad View Post
    Both. But definitely falling asleep much easier.
    i agree, damn fine aid.
  35. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    j rad I am experiencing the same no trouble sleeping on off days

    usually when a person is dieting pretty hard there body wakes them up every couple of hours. have you noticed when you eat big that day or eat a whatever you want meal you sleep really good? well this is the reason

    I find using this on my reduced calorie diet seems to help sleep better than if I would have not of used s-gh.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  36. Professional Member
    celc5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,211
    Rep Power
    140359

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    I find using this on my reduced calorie diet seems to help sleep better than if I would have not of used s-gh.
    good input!
  37. Senior Member
    Aaelael's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,491
    Rep Power
    1500

    Reputation

    J rad i did the same thing after awhile. . .the suglingual is kinda crazy. . . found it much ezier to just pop it than drop it!!! Somi definately hada very nice anti axiety element to it
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  38. New Member
    dusty's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    154
    Rep Power
    138

    Reputation

    i tried my sample last night because i could tell i wasnt going to sleep anytime soon. within about fifteen minutes i was sleepin like a baby. will definatly pick up a bottle of us
  39. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    187522

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by dusty View Post
    i tried my sample last night because i could tell i wasnt going to sleep anytime soon. within about fifteen minutes i was sleepin like a baby. will definatly pick up a bottle of us
    Excellent! Amped to hear it buddy!

    Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Just ordered 2 tubs, excited to give it a try...
    Im excited to hear your feedback man!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  40. AX Product Specialist
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576685

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    2 tubs, nice work, those will flow by kind of fast, follow either a 3on/1off or 5on/2off scheme
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. HGH Up VS. Somnidren-GH
    By KimboBatista in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-21-2011, 09:13 AM
  2. mst-somnidren
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 176
    Last Post: 10-19-2011, 05:01 PM
  3. Somnidren-GH
    By JMD199123 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-01-2010, 02:38 AM
  4. Somnidren GH?
    By montoyasnjs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-20-2007, 08:23 PM
  5. Somnidren Q
    By nosnmiveins in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-15-2007, 05:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in