DS Adrenalean Review

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Had some samples of this stuff. Took 2 caps pre-workout (about 25 minutes prior).

Felt good and aggressive. BUT after my first few lifts my heart started pumping like crazy. Nothing too overbearing but it was definitely noticeable. Proceeded to keep lifting and hit a heavy dead pull and just after I stopped I had to hold on to the cage b/c blood rushed to my head so fast I felt like I was going to pass out. This happened another time during the workout.

The rest of the workout my heart really never settled down. It wasnt anything concerning but usually my heart rate calms down a bit between sets. This didnt seem to happen to any great degree with Adrenalean.

So overall this stuff is pretty potent. I liked the energy and aggression but did NOT like the extreme heart rate and head rushes.

Just for the record I am extremely stim tolerant. I can consume a lot of caffeine in a sitting and barely feel it...

Here's the label:

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 45
Amount
Per Serving % Daily
Value*
Proprietary Blend Escobaria Missouriensis Extract, Phenylethylamine, Hordenine, Cordia Salicifolia Extract, L-Huperzine A 610 mg
Proprietary Blend Caffeine Anhydrous, Green Tea Extract (50% EGCG), Quercetin 470 mg
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Other Ingredients: Magnesium Stearate, Rice Powder, Gelatin.
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 capsules 1-2 times per day at least 6 hours apart. Start at 1 capsule and increase the dosage slowly to assess tolerance.

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established
nice review most be potent, it would be nice to know the exact amount of caffeine in it... does anyone know?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd have to guess at least 200mg. Probably closer to 300mg's but it's hard to say unless a rep knows?

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
i was very suprised by effects as well from the samples. Either those two herbs Ive never heard are really good MAOI'S, or something is a miss.

Ive taken other PEA based compounds, and this preceded the others, mainly in terms of euphoric action.