HGHup + Prime review/2nd gear +green mag log

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anybody who did not follow my HGHup and Prime log and wants my final results please ask on this thread. and if anybody is interested on my 2nd gear + green mag log please say so. i have the log running now, but i dont get any feed back anymore so im thinking of just deleting it. if ppl on here reply to this thread i will start it on here but still have my old one up for comments/looking at

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HGHup and Prime Final Review
I felt pretty good on this stuff. The few main things that stick out from this stack are the amazing sleep you get from HGHup. I give that a 10/10. Prime increased my strength like crazy. I have always loved Prime. Here are the main lifts i focused on and my weight gains

Body Weight: 171 : 174. I look alot harder so i believed i lost a few pounds of fat and gained a net gain on 3 pounds. (3 pounds fat lost, 6 pounds muscle gained). I now have stretch marks on the underside of my shoulder (only like 2).

Barbell Bench: 225x6 : 245x5 = about 20 pounds on bench
DB Bench: 85x7 : 100x4 = Huge milestone for me hitting 100s
Lat Pulldown 140x8 : 175x10 = wow!

My squats are slowly going up. I lift legs today so I will post previous squats as well as tonight's squats whether its front or normal squats. I would recommend this stack to anybody, although i wish i threw in 2nd gear during the stack. I am taking pics monthly starting this month, january. so any month you want to see throughout the year PM me and I will send them. I plan on putting them up every 6 months. I plan on running Prime with DTP or HGHup with 2 bottles back to back with a lighter test booster than DTP like maybe sustain alpha or something like this. anybody have an questions or wanna see a specific lift i increased on lemme know and i will post

Anybody interested in a 2nd gear + green mag log?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anybody interested in a 2nd gear + green mag log?
If you want to log your experience with 2nd GEAR, then that would be great. That way others can see how it works when not in PCT.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you want to log your experience with 2nd GEAR, then that would be great. That way others can see how it works when not in PCT.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT[/Q

so should i log each workout or maybe if i increase on a certain lift put that and like my thoughts on it?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thoughts on second gear with green mag so far:
libido has gone up slightly. its been about one week or so on it. i feel pumped all day. i dunno what thats about. i have a longer endurance in the gym. i dont even want to leave the gym. this seems to be a great recomp or small stack to gain a little size. i will weigh in every saturday . i will be on 2nd gear for 30 days. i will also be taking green mag only on workout days. i have a protein i mix in on non workout days that has creatine in it.

Here are some PRs that i have gotten while on this small stack. these are NOT from HGHup and Prime. If you want to know more of my PRs from that, post on here and i will.

1 arm hammer strength preacher curl (w/out machine weight)
45x8
50x8
65x8 >>>PR

Close Grip EZ Curl
90x12
100x10
110x6 >>>PR

BB Bench
250x3

I also hit a few more but there are in my workout notebook and im in bed so i will post those tomorrow morning; does anybody want any specific workout they want me to log on the weekly basis?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so should i log each workout or maybe if i increase on a certain lift put that and like my thoughts on it?
Log however you see fit, or as often as you wish. Making comments on the "claimed effects" of any product that you use is always a good thing (i.e. like what I do in my logs).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey guys, i did chest today with my cousin and i had a great workout. i achieved a new PR with doing 90s on DB incline and this was after doing four sets of bench. next time i will do DB incline first and see if i can hit those 100s. libido has gone up slightly, feel pumped all day and my endurance in the gym is amazing. i just started this year taking monthly pics of myself so i can really see progress. without juicing, its hard to tell if your gaining other than the scale...i have January's done and tomorrow or sometime this week i will take February's. 2nd gear is exceeding my expectations every time i train. not only does it seem good during PCT (not as PCT) but it seems like an awesome product to take while bulking, recomp or cutting. i want to take it again but stack it with Prime and HGHup.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey guys. i lifted arms today, and i have to say, it was probably one of my best workouts i have had with arms in a long time (other than being on HGHup and Prime). 2nd gear is truly legit.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
today was my 5x5 day. i broke a 2 week old PR on bench, shoulder press and squat. my new bench is 265 x 5. shoulder press also went up 10 pounds on 5x5.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
today was my 5x5 day. i broke a 2 week old PR on bench, shoulder press and squat. my new bench is 265 x 5. shoulder press also went up 10 pounds on 5x5.
Great stuff :thumbsup:

~Rosie
Team APPNUT