Vasocor Review

ecupirate

Awards
Energetic Focus Blend™: ( L-Tyrosine AKG, Caffeine Anhydrous, Glucuronolactone, DMAE Bitartrate, Beta-Phenylethylamine HCl, 1,3-Dimethylamylamine, Huperzine, Vinpocetine)

With cutting edge ingredients such as DMAE, Beta-Phenylethylamine HCl and 1,3-Dimethylamylamine (also known as Geranium Extract), this blend will doubt set your body and mind into high gear! By utilizing these advanced compounds, enhanced energy levels, mental focus, endurance and mood elevation takes on a whole new meaning. Ingredients in this blend have similar effects to adrenaline and many have called these ingredients a safe and true ephedra replacement because of the smooth, long lasting effects without the “crash”.

Insulin Mimicking & Uptake Blend™: ( 4-Hydroxyisoleucine, R-Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vanadyl Sulfate, D-Pinitol)

Designed to stimulate insulin secretion and increase the receptivity of muscle cells to insulin, thus increasing your muscles uptake of glycogen and nutrients which contributes to cell volume (muscle pump) and muscle growth. Whether you are shooting for greater speed, strength, or muscular development, this blend is sure to help.

Nitric Oxide Precursor Blend™: ( L-Arginine AKG, Glycerol Monostearate, GlycoCarn®, USP (Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine HCl, USP), Citrulline Malate, L-Citrulline, L-Ornithine HCl, L-Norvaline, Cnidium Monnieri, Rutacarpine)

With performance enhancing ingredients such as L-Arginine AKG (AAKG) in conjunction with the patented ingredient GlycoCarn®, USP (Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine HCl, USP) this blend promises to stimulate nitric oxide activity and engorge hard working muscles with nutrient filled blood for amplified muscle pumps like you’ve never felt before! The nitric oxide stimulating effects of AAKG are known industry wide, but what most don’t know is that GlycoCarn® has been shown in various double-blind, clinical studies to increase blood nitric oxide levels in the human body even more than AAKG, promoting extreme muscular performance. GlycoCarn® is also a powerful antioxidant providing protection against free radicals which can lead to cellular damage. The bottom line with this sophisticated blend is you will work out harder and longer, lifting heavier weights than ever before!

pH Correct Strength & Endurance Blend™: ( Beta-Alanine, Kre-Alkalyn®, L-Taurine AKG) Comprised of 3 proven powerhouse compounds that complement each other, this blend is designed to enhance muscle energy, build more muscle faster and help you quickly recover. In addition, a key component of this blend has been shown to promote high intramuscular carnosine concentrations. By promoting high levels of intramuscular carnosine, you promote high energy levels and support maximum muscular endurance and improved performance. Anyone involved in intense physical activity and after incredible results should benefit greatly from this blend.

Electrolyte Hydration Blend™: ( Potassium Citrate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Di-Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Phosphate) Electrolytes are the smallest of chemicals that allow the body and cells to function properly. They generate electricity, contract muscles, move water and fluids within the body and participate in a myriad of other activities. Keeping electrolyte concentrations in balance also includes stimulating the thirst mechanism when the body gets dehydrated. This sophisticated blend is designed to replenish electrolytes and assist your body in hydration during intense physical activity.

My Review:
I have tried many pre work out products in the past. Jack3d being my favorite. I then went to a local store and was recommened Vasocor. The one thing that really stood out to me was the glycoCarn. I heard many good things about it that certain product so I gave this pre work out a try. All I can saw is WOW. You get clean energy that lasts and the pumps are insane. I have only used this product for a week and I love it. I thought I was never going to leave Jack3d until now. In no means am I down grading USP labs at all because I still use their products. But if you are looking for a new pre work, give this a try.