Natadrol Log (unsponsored)

dusty

dusty

Awards
Ok so i got my 2 bottles of natadrol in yesterday and decided to log the cycle. Its gonna be a six week cycle followed by t-911 as pct. Havent taken any ph's in a while so itll be interesting to see how this stacks up against them. This will be a solo run of natadrol with no other ph's. I will try to keep this log updated every day if possible and ill post day 1 results later on tonight.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Awesome man! thanks for taking the time to log this! I love unsponsored logs cause at the end of the day you paid for the Natadrol and you will be damn honest!

Look forward to the next 6 weeks with you and Natadrol :)

dusty

dusty

Awards
ya good or bad ill be honest with it. So for Day 1, i took three pills pre workout which was about ten, and another three at about five. I honestly didnt expect to see any difference throughout the day, but libido was up and my veins were popping all day(dont know if this is due to the natadrol or what). Had a good workout with no considerable pumps or strength gains, but obviously one shouldnt expect results on the first day. Will try to keep the same routine tomorrow and post on it then

dusty

dusty

Awards
oh and i nearly forgot, my goals for this cycle are to lean up a little bit (as im goin on a cruise in april), but to really get some good strength gains and alot more definition in my abs and arms. Dont really count calories but probly eating around 3000-3500 a day with right around 250g protein. Try to keep carbs low as possible. Weight as of now is 201 but im not big on scale weight, but how it looks in the mirror.lol. Will try to get some pics up as soon as possible

dusty

dusty

Awards
Just got done with my workout for the day and heres how it looked:

Flat Bench 1X50 warmup

Decline DB bench 4X10 75's

Flat Bench Flies 3X20 45's

Cable Pullovers 3X12 80

Chest Dips 3Xfailure

Ab Circuit (today just consisted of crunches and bridges; i alternate days between this and medicine ball work)

Forearm curls 4X20

Couldnt get cardio in yet because of time restraints and its freezin balls in Texas right now. But will try to get about ten minutes of cardio in later.

Post workout shake: 2 scoops of whey and a scoop of dextrose.

Decided to start off a week of 4 natadrol a day to last me the entire six weeks so i took two pre workout with a scoop of whey and NO Loaded.

Overall the workout was really good, muscles felt really full and had decent pumps. Vascularity is still way up.

Will update later on tonight after cardio and give an update on the overall day.

dusty

dusty

Awards
Thanks for all the subs. Overall day was good, got in a good fifteen minute run this evening. my endurance is really going up. Had a steak for dinner and fixin to down this cottage cheese before bed. Update tomorrow after my workout.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the subs. Overall day was good, got in a good fifteen minute run this evening. my endurance is really going up. Had a steak for dinner and fixin to down this cottage cheese before bed. Update tomorrow after my workout.
Enjoy that cottage cheese man, I have recently moved to Australia and it's so expensive here I can't afford it anymore :(

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Enjoy that cottage cheese man, I have recently moved to Australia and it's so expensive here I can't afford it anymore :(
Really? I wonder if there is an equivalent made from sheep's milk..?Subbed btw.

eximoz

Awards
Subbed for sure man best i luck i hope your gains are monstrous.

dusty

dusty

Awards
Down under huh?lol. I would rather not eat cottage cheese but i wanna take in more protein naturally than with casein powder. And its less expensive

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Down under huh?lol. I would rather not eat cottage cheese but i wanna take in more protein naturally than with casein powder. And its less expensive
I just downed 30g casein then, it's cheaper here... weird eh!

dusty

dusty

Awards
your very lucky then.lol.

Went for an early workout today. Took two nattys preworkout with a scoop of whey and NO loaded.

Bis and Tris today

Alternating DB Curls 3X10

Curl Machine 3X12

BB Curls 3X8

Preacher Curls 3X8

Hammer Curls 4X20

Close Grip Bench 3X12

Extension Machine 4X12

Pressdowns 4X12

Overhead Extensions 3X8
Supersetted
DB Kickbacks 3X10

Weighted Decline Situps 3X15

Med Ball core circuit X2

10 mins on treadmill and 10 mins on bike

Post Workout EAS Whey 40g shake

Started to feel the pumps today. Not the pumps i got from h drol just yet, but i can tell something is there. What i was really impressed with is my endurance. Usually after a workout like this im cooked, but i felt like i couldve went for forever.

SOUTHCAR27

SOUTHCAR27

Awards
good luck with it I hope you make me regret not getting in on that presale

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
people get that same endurance from SARM's so it has to be working ...I would be happy
if this stuff can give you 5/7lb in one month on a bulk I find that better than taking a PH that in a way is bad for you but puts 15lb on you if you know what I mean

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
people get that same endurance from SARM's so it has to be working ...I would be happy
if this stuff can give you 5/7lb in one month on a bulk I find that better than taking a PH that in a way is bad for you but puts 15lb on you if you know what I mean

This is the way i feel, pity I had to run a few other substances first to realise this.

dusty

dusty

Awards
Had sort of a hectic day but finally got my workout in around 6. Didnt get any cardio in because i didnt have a chance to go to the gym and i worked out in my storage room.

BB shoulder press 3X5

Medicine ball overhead throw 3X10

Lateral raise 3X10

Bent over lateral raise 3X10

BB shrugs 4X10

Ab circuit

Muscles starting to feel very very full and hard. Not really any pumps today but intensity was down. Endurance is still up. Should have a better workout tomorrow on account i will be able to hit up the gym

dusty

dusty

Awards
Went for an early workout today. Decided to start the new week off with legs.

Squat 4X10

Hack Squat 4X12

Leg Press 3X15

Leg Curl 3X12
Supersetted with
Leg extension 3X12

finished with 20 minutes on the treadmill.
took two natadrol prior to workout.
Not much change from the past couple of days, although the "v" on my midsection is starting to form(this is probly from my diet tho).

dusty

dusty

Awards
Starting to run low on protein. How is lg's protein compared with others?

dusty

dusty

Awards
ok so got up early and got another good workout in. bout the same feeling as stated before, nothing to impressive yet. will start upping the dosage soon.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
ok so got up early and got another good workout in. bout the same feeling as stated before, nothing to impressive yet. will start upping the dosage soon.
What is your dosing currently?

dusty

dusty

Awards
4 pills a day. tomorrow i will go up to 6.

Did an arm workout today, and started to really feel some pumps. the veigns were running up my bicep and i didnt even take a pre workout supp today. Woke up feeling very lean. Hopefully the pumps continue to get better and better

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
4 pills a day. tomorrow i will go up to 6.
I forget who it was, but I know a rep suggested the higher dose of 6/day at 2/2/2 a day. Hopefully this does the trick for you, whats your diet look like? how many cals/carbs you taking in?

dusty

dusty

Awards
ya i started six today. i just started at four so it could last me the whole six weeks. i took three before my workout today and i could definatly tell a difference. i will probly start taking it 2/2/2 tho. My diet looks something like this:

Breakfast- 3 egg whites 3 whole eggs, 25g of whey

Pre workout- 25g of whey

Post workout- 50g of whey, 1 scoop of carbo gain

Lunch- large chicken breast with either broccoli or some kind of vegetable

Mid afternoon snack- half a serving of muscle milk with water(this keeps me full until dinner as dinner is usually significantly later)

Dinner- Either chicken, steak, or fish and usually broccoli

Before bed- 1 cup of cottage cheese

dusty

dusty

Awards
really started to feel strong today. did shoulders and about fifteen minutes of cardio. im starting to look alot leaner and muscles are feeling very hard.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
really started to feel strong today. did shoulders and about fifteen minutes of cardio. im starting to look alot leaner and muscles are feeling very hard.
Man you make this sound good!! I have 3 bottles waiting to be run!

dusty

dusty

Awards
haha ya i think its starting to really kick in. i cant wait for the next few weeks. you plannin on stackin or runnin it solo?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
haha ya i think its starting to really kick in. i cant wait for the next few weeks. you plannin on stackin or runnin it solo?
I'm thinking solo, just to real guage how well it works for me, then possibly stack it in months to come with Anadraulic State GT + Anadraulic Pump.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking solo, just to real guage how well it works for me, then possibly stack it in months to come with Anadraulic State GT + Anadraulic Pump.
thats a sweet sounding stack in your future.

dusty

dusty

Awards
had just a cardio day, but my endurance is getting way better. starting to notice more striations in my arms and chest.

im thinkin natadrol and m1d would make for an awesome lean bulk stack. may try that in the future.

dusty

dusty

Awards
sorry for the no updates in a while guys. my computer has recently crashed and im not sure when ill be able to get on again. nothing much to report on the natadrol. pumps are decent, endurance is coming, and my strength is getting really good. thursday will start my third week so hopefully it will really start kicking in then

thenomad

thenomad

Awards
  • Established
Subbbbbb sandwich.

Gonna run a cycle when i get home from the desert. Pretty excited after reading your log! Hope it works out awesomely for you!

dusty

dusty

Awards
hey guys sorry for the sparatic updates. i have to get online with my ps3 now and post from it. its the middle of the third week and i can really start to tell a difference. i feel like my arms have really came along and my chest is starting to get striations. just a thought, but would it be beneficial to add something such as CEL supress c and formestane during pct? i have no experience with topicals and i just wanted some feedback

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome, not sure how I missed this log man?..anyways..having a PS3 is liek a computer anyways, just hope you have a keyboard and your not using the controller:lol:..Im dosing 8 caps of this right now..and its off the hook man!

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Howd this turn out man?

Im going to be running a nata/m1d log starting in may and am curious as to what your results were.

dusty

dusty

Awards
For an all natural supp, this is the way to go. sorry about not finishing the log. my computer crashed and i just got a new one about a month ago. not much strength gains but i leaned out pretty nice. i will definatly run this again later on maybe with a ph. with m1d youll probly get the leanness with the strength gains(never ran m1d though)

thenomad

thenomad

Awards
  • Established
Do you think that your strength gains might have been affected by the lack of carbs?? Do you always keep a pretty low carb profile or do you cycle on and off of carbs? I just got 4 bottles of the Nat and i plan on running it in about a month, i don't want to put on a lot of weight, but i would like to see my strength go up and BF% go down. i have 3 jugs of ASGT to stack with it so energy won't be a problem.

Did you lose any poundage and keep the same strength or was it BF drop with no loss of strength???

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do you think that your strength gains might have been affected by the lack of carbs?? Do you always keep a pretty low carb profile or do you cycle on and off of carbs? I just got 4 bottles of the Nat and i plan on running it in about a month, i don't want to put on a lot of weight, but i would like to see my strength go up and BF% go down. i have 3 jugs of ASGT to stack with it so energy won't be a problem.

Did you lose any poundage and keep the same strength or was it BF drop with no loss of strength???
hey bro, i ran 1 btl for a month, leaned out, increased strength, and was under 100 net carbs a day. I would just suggest drinking lots of water and taking 5gms of creatine a day and you'll have lots of success with this. also i was impressed with the t911 for pct.

thenomad

thenomad

Awards
  • Established
sounds good my friend! I too have a bottle of t-911 for some PCT, i really wanted to get in on the deal LG had about a month ago, but i had to settle for the sale that Nutra just had.

Thanks for the info!