Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just got this in mail this morning, couldn't wait to try it. popped 2 oep and put half a scoop of somnidren under tongue and headed to gym. felt it kicking in before i got there, tingling is best way to describe it. i am on a cut, i've lost 10lbs so far and want to lose 10 more, so cardio is the name of the game. when i went in gym my adopted child was waiting-i have a favorite treadmill that is in a corner by itself, i spend so much time on it that i have 'adopted' it. i started slowly, kind of getting used to the effects of the somnidren. wow-15 minutes in i was buzzing, the stim effect of oep combined with calming almost sedative effect of somnidren was unreal. i swear my music even sounded better, 1 hour and 20 minutes was gone in a flash. gonna take another half scoop of somnidren soon and get some much needed sleep.

initial response to somnidren-f'ing fantastic!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
hhaha big-t and his SOMI!!! well ya know i along for the right brutha!!! BOOOM BOOOM BOOOOOOM!!! :dump: whoa!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hhaha big-t and his SOMI!!! well ya know i along for the right brutha!!! BOOOM BOOOM BOOOOOOM!!! :dump: whoa!!!
gonna be a fun one, somnidren is strong stuff. i just did my pre-bed half scoop and getting drowsy as hell. feels real nice.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice BigT, I am looking to run this as well. I will let you do the prep work for me...

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
2 oep plus 1/2 Somni, sounds like a good mild speedball effect

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
2 oep plus 1/2 Somni, sounds like a good mild speedball effect
That is exactly what it was like-not as intense as illegal drugs of course but the effects were very similar. i seriously felt like i had a buzz going-even the music was enhanced.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice BigT, I am looking to run this as well. I will let you do the prep work for me...
good for you, we seem to react the same to many supps-i think you are going to enjoy this. not only was workout great but i just got some of the best :sleeping: i have had in a long time.

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
That is exactly what it was like-not as intense as illegal drugs of course but the effects were very similar. i seriously felt like i had a buzz going-even the music was enhanced.
Mixing something RX with something Supp, would be the most cost-effective way to go. No doubt, some of the supps are very potent when taken in the right doses at the right time. Music is definatelly enchanced with geranimine. But i go with 1 OEP plus 25 mg of ephedra, that way i get the best of both worlds. Maybe add in a small dose of PEA/hordenine. Now thats going to be:shhh:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder what 1 OEP would do together with 1 or 2 MAN Swagger caps...hmmmm

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
subbed, you did 120 minutes of strait cardio?
yes! been working production in a factory for many years. standing on your feet for 8-12 hours in steel toed boots becomes routine, and many times we are short handed and i spend the day stacking on a load former-fast repetitive continuous movement for 2 hours with a 15 minute break then at it again-long cardio sessions are something i am conditioned to.:dunno:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
followed the same routine today as yesterday- 2 oep/half scoop somnidren. weighed in when i got to gym before doing cardio and happily my weight is still -12lbs so it wasn't a fluke. did 90 minutes on treadmill showered and came home and ate a big lunch-my appetite was enormous. gonna take a half scoop of somnidren in a few and get some :sleeping:.
tomorrow is a lifting day so i won't use somnidren pre-workout, only 1 scoop before bed. gonna use 1 scoop ragnarok and 1 oep before going to gym to lift.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
thats what i like to see big man!!! i'm glad to see that the somi is coursing throught the ol veins brutha!!! keep killin it!!! cardio sessions are insane IMO haha 120 of straight cardio. . .big is the real :deal: hahah :eek:p: to that. . . hahah 120 mins YUK!!! haha :popworm:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thats what i like to see big man!!! i'm glad to see that the somi is coursing throught the ol veins brutha!!! keep killin it!!! cardio sessions are insane IMO haha 120 of straight cardio. . .big is the real :deal: hahah :eek:p: to that. . . hahah 120 mins YUK!!! haha :popworm:
it's all about the right music-probably wouldn't make it 20 minutes without my jams.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
they allow mp3 players at work?
hahaha, no. i wish they did, lol. have to wear ear protection!!! very noisy around machines. i was talking about at the gym.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
in it brother....lets do this!
you bet. just got up from a deep sleep, so far half doses are working well- this give me room to up dose if tolerance builds. was able to get to sleep on an empty stomach-usually i have to have something in my stomach or i won't be able to sleep.
like i said in earlier post going to use ragnarok before lifting tomorrow so only somnidren dose will be before bed. think i am going to try a full dose!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
well i popped 1 oep and had 1 serving of rag ultra, then i did 40 minutes of full body circuit training at nifs-national institute for fitness and sport, a huge place with every piece of equipment known to man-not kidding, this place has full court basketball and a 1/4 mile track with equipment everywhere. feel good and pumped. tonight i will try my first full dose of somnidren pre bed.
btw-i have found that the tingles from somnidren are intense, for me taking my pre-bed dose 45-60 minutes before bed seems to work best. i fall asleep within 15 minutes, which is very good for me. i have been sleeping straight through till morning, something else that is very rare for me.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i remember not long ago you said you did no like Gaba pre-workout in my OEP log.

anyways looks like your liking it, or the ingrediant in somi and your other supplements are working perfectly together.

don't matter what the science showed, gaba preworkout and me just don't mix, lol. if it works for you then, hell yeah. go for it!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i remember not long ago you said you did no like Gaba pre-workout in my OEP log.

anyways looks like your liking it, or the ingrediant in somi and your other supplements are working perfectly together.
it seems the oep may have something to say about it also. gaba alone did not cut it for me-also somnidren seems to be much more than merely gaba. the effects from somnidren are much more intense/different than gaba by itself. look at the ingredients!!! the high concentration of l-dopa seems like it alone would make a SIGNIFICANT DIFFERENCE versus gaba solo.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i always stacked a handful of supplements when i took gaba pre-workout,

ive been so close to buying somn....in and out of my shopping cart a few times. now they have a new formula i gotta get a bottle my next order.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i always stacked a handful of supplements when i took gaba pre-workout,

ive been so close to buying somn....in and out of my shopping cart a few times. now they have a new formula i gotta get a bottle my next order.
if you like gaba, then i almost guarantee you will like somnidren-it's gaba on roids and then some.
the new formula also has a more potent l-dopa content + a much better flavor when used sublingually- haven't tried it in water yet.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Nice log goin' on here buddy!! Loved my run on the old Somnidren GH, still have a few tubs of it. Great to see ya logging it!! I'll try to keep up, when I'm not busy working.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice log goin' on here buddy!! Loved my run on the old Somnidren GH, still have a few tubs of it. Great to see ya logging it!! I'll try to keep up, when I'm not busy working.
i liked the old somnidren too, i bought it as a stack on special with zmk awhile back. i didn't use it sublingual then though, and this new formula is really potent when you use it sublingually- hell tonight will be my 1st time using a full dose at 1 time. i get some insane tingles from a half dose-looking forward to the full dose.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Good deal, thanks for the updates. ZMK/Somnidren GH works great for me when I go on night shifts, and have to sleep during the day. That's like every other month. Real handy stuff, puts me down for the count. I use it for like the first 1- 2 weeks, and by then, I'm good to go and adjusted to sleeping during the days. Haven't done under the tongue yet, have to give that a whirl sometime.

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
It is nice stuff, my supply ran out like a week ago and I still sleep really well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good deal, thanks for the updates. ZMK/Somnidren GH works great for me when I go on night shifts, and have to sleep during the day. That's like every other month. Real handy stuff, puts me down for the count. I use it for like the first 1- 2 weeks, and by then, I'm good to go and adjusted to sleeping during the days. Haven't done under the tongue yet, have to give that a whirl sometime.
i've been 3rd shift for the last 4 years, so i know all about it.

hey try the under tongue dosing, but only do 1/2 scoop at a time. it's not bad at all- i kinda like the taste but it does get a little gritty at the end when it dissolves- but more than worth it for the effect.:sleeping:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i've been 3rd shift for the last 4 years, so i know all about it.

hey try the under tongue dosing, but only do 1/2 scoop at a time. it's not bad at all- i kinda like the taste but it does get a little gritty at the end when it dissolves- but more than worth it for the effect.:sleeping:
will have to try it sub lingual

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
Does the "revision" one still come in that little tub like the previous?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what difference do you notice sub-lingual verses drinking it..any additional benefits drinking it does not give?

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Cool, will do man!! Thanks for the feedback!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
what difference do you notice sub-lingual verses drinking it..any additional benefits drinking it does not give?
been mostly taking sublingual, but yesterday i put half dose somnidren with a scoop of rag ultra and mixed-man i have to say the tingles were incredible. i think with sublingual it hits harder and faster.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
took 2 half dose under tounue last night-this was 1st time doing a full dose.
the tingles were amazing, they subsided after around 20 minutes. i chilled for around an hour before going to bed, i was really enjoying the relaxed mellow feeling. when i got to bed i was out very quickly and slept for 8.5 hours:sleeping:, woke up a little drowsy but soon passed and i have felt great all morning. on a side note, i woke up very, very hungry.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
subbed. i'm in the market for a different GH booster - gotta switch things up pretty soon.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
subbed. i'm in the market for a different GH booster - gotta switch things up pretty soon.
haven't been using somnidren long enough to notice any physical changes yet, but the calmness/relaxation and ease of sleep is a 5 out of 5.
this is potent stuff!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
haven't been using somnidren long enough to notice any physical changes yet, but the calmness/relaxation and ease of sleep is a 5 out of 5.
this is potent stuff!
sleep is all i care about. i average 4 hours of sleep without a GH booster, and i can tell you its draining on the system. i tried the somnidren (old formula) and it was pretty good. weird tinglies on the first two doses though - 30 minutes the first time, which i wasn't too keen on, but a solid product.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sleep is all i care about. i average 4 hours of sleep without a GH booster, and i can tell you its draining on the system. i tried the somnidren (old formula) and it was pretty good. weird tinglies on the first two doses though - 30 minutes the first time, which i wasn't too keen on, but a solid product.
well, i have to be honest the tingles are pretty intense-but i have been using sublingually. i never used the old formula under the tongue so i can't compare, but the sleep is fantanstic-better than the old formula. i dose it 45 minutes to an hour before bed so the tingles are gone and i am really drowsy-i must have been asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. straight 8.5- can't remember last time i slept like that!!!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
nice. CT, is the new stuff for sale yet or are you waiting on feedback before releasing it?

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I'm jealous!! I never got tingles on the stuff, but, then again, I didn't do it under the tongue. To call my sleep restful is a lie, I throw down with the sheets, blankets and pillows every night, and a pin drop wakes me up. This stuff though, knocked me out cold. Case in point, the little lady was feeling frisky, and couldn't wake me up. We live literally 10 feet from train tracks and she was waking me up to ask me if I heard the train. Obviously not, I was asleep!! That alone nearly put an end to my supplement buying. On a side note, then along came TestaPRO, and now, happily, I'm allowed to buy supps again ( as long as I'm only on Tpro for 1 month,lol). All joking aside, I look forward to the times when I'm on nights so I can use ZMK/Somnidren, it's good stuff!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm jealous!! I never got tingles on the stuff, but, then again, I didn't do it under the tongue. To call my sleep restful is a lie, I throw down with the sheets, blankets and pillows every night, and a pin drop wakes me up. This stuff though, knocked me out cold. Case in point, the little lady was feeling frisky, and couldn't wake me up. We live literally 10 feet from train tracks and she was waking me up to ask me if I heard the train. Obviously not, I was asleep!! That alone nearly put an end to my supplement buying. On a side note, then along came TestaPRO, and now, happily, I'm allowed to buy supps again ( as long as I'm only on Tpro for 1 month,lol). All joking aside, I look forward to the times when I'm on nights so I can use ZMK/Somnidren, it's good stuff!!
hahaha, yes i really like testopro too. george i think the new formula is supposed to be better for under the tongue, but you really got to try that. working 3rd we need all the help with sleep we can get.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya!! I've got 2 tubs of the old and 2 bottles of ZMK to run in about 4-5 months, along with 2 each of CRE-02 and Nitroceps. Gonna throw in some other goodies too, but really lokin' forward to it. Just need things to calm down a bit so I can get the full benefits of that stack, as in time to work out. Also, S-GH worked great for de-stressing me, so I might just crack open a tub sooner than later.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I hear ya!! I've got 2 tubs of the old and 2 bottles of ZMK to run in about 4-5 months, along with 2 each of CRE-02 and Nitroceps. Gonna throw in some other goodies too, but really lokin' forward to it. Just need things to calm down a bit so I can get the full benefits of that stack, as in time to work out. Also, S-GH worked great for de-stressing me, so I might just crack open a tub sooner than later.
i agree, it's great for chillin.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
thanks brotha. i need to switch out GH boosters within the next week :)