mst-somnidren

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i've been 3rd shift for the last 4 years, so i know all about it.

hey try the under tongue dosing, but only do 1/2 scoop at a time. it's not bad at all- i kinda like the taste but it does get a little gritty at the end when it dissolves- but more than worth it for the effect.
    will have to try it sub lingual
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Does the "revision" one still come in that little tub like the previous?
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

what difference do you notice sub-lingual verses drinking it..any additional benefits drinking it does not give?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
    •   

4. MST Reppin Hard!
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by noot View Post
    Does the "revision" one still come in that little tub like the previous?
    the new tub is a bit larger, but still fairly small.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Cool, will do man!! Thanks for the feedback!!
  6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    what difference do you notice sub-lingual verses drinking it..any additional benefits drinking it does not give?
    been mostly taking sublingual, but yesterday i put half dose somnidren with a scoop of rag ultra and mixed-man i have to say the tingles were incredible. i think with sublingual it hits harder and faster.
  7. Registered User

took 2 half dose under tounue last night-this was 1st time doing a full dose.
    the tingles were amazing, they subsided after around 20 minutes. i chilled for around an hour before going to bed, i was really enjoying the relaxed mellow feeling. when i got to bed i was out very quickly and slept for 8.5 hours, woke up a little drowsy but soon passed and i have felt great all morning. on a side note, i woke up very, very hungry.
  8. MST Reppin Hard!
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

on a side note, i woke up very, very hungry.
    get used to it...lol
    www.millenniumsport.net
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

subbed. i'm in the market for a different GH booster - gotta switch things up pretty soon.
  10. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    subbed. i'm in the market for a different GH booster - gotta switch things up pretty soon.
    haven't been using somnidren long enough to notice any physical changes yet, but the calmness/relaxation and ease of sleep is a 5 out of 5.
    this is potent stuff!
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

haven't been using somnidren long enough to notice any physical changes yet, but the calmness/relaxation and ease of sleep is a 5 out of 5.
    this is potent stuff!
    sleep is all i care about. i average 4 hours of sleep without a GH booster, and i can tell you its draining on the system. i tried the somnidren (old formula) and it was pretty good. weird tinglies on the first two doses though - 30 minutes the first time, which i wasn't too keen on, but a solid product.
  12. Registered User

sleep is all i care about. i average 4 hours of sleep without a GH booster, and i can tell you its draining on the system. i tried the somnidren (old formula) and it was pretty good. weird tinglies on the first two doses though - 30 minutes the first time, which i wasn't too keen on, but a solid product.
    well, i have to be honest the tingles are pretty intense-but i have been using sublingually. i never used the old formula under the tongue so i can't compare, but the sleep is fantanstic-better than the old formula. i dose it 45 minutes to an hour before bed so the tingles are gone and i am really drowsy-i must have been asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. straight 8.5- can't remember last time i slept like that!!!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

nice. CT, is the new stuff for sale yet or are you waiting on feedback before releasing it?
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

I'm jealous!! I never got tingles on the stuff, but, then again, I didn't do it under the tongue. To call my sleep restful is a lie, I throw down with the sheets, blankets and pillows every night, and a pin drop wakes me up. This stuff though, knocked me out cold. Case in point, the little lady was feeling frisky, and couldn't wake me up. We live literally 10 feet from train tracks and she was waking me up to ask me if I heard the train. Obviously not, I was asleep!! That alone nearly put an end to my supplement buying. On a side note, then along came TestaPRO, and now, happily, I'm allowed to buy supps again ( as long as I'm only on Tpro for 1 month,lol). All joking aside, I look forward to the times when I'm on nights so I can use ZMK/Somnidren, it's good stuff!!
  15. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    I'm jealous!! I never got tingles on the stuff, but, then again, I didn't do it under the tongue. To call my sleep restful is a lie, I throw down with the sheets, blankets and pillows every night, and a pin drop wakes me up. This stuff though, knocked me out cold. Case in point, the little lady was feeling frisky, and couldn't wake me up. We live literally 10 feet from train tracks and she was waking me up to ask me if I heard the train. Obviously not, I was asleep!! That alone nearly put an end to my supplement buying. On a side note, then along came TestaPRO, and now, happily, I'm allowed to buy supps again ( as long as I'm only on Tpro for 1 month,lol). All joking aside, I look forward to the times when I'm on nights so I can use ZMK/Somnidren, it's good stuff!!
    hahaha, yes i really like testopro too. george i think the new formula is supposed to be better for under the tongue, but you really got to try that. working 3rd we need all the help with sleep we can get.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

I hear ya!! I've got 2 tubs of the old and 2 bottles of ZMK to run in about 4-5 months, along with 2 each of CRE-02 and Nitroceps. Gonna throw in some other goodies too, but really lokin' forward to it. Just need things to calm down a bit so I can get the full benefits of that stack, as in time to work out. Also, S-GH worked great for de-stressing me, so I might just crack open a tub sooner than later.
  17. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    I hear ya!! I've got 2 tubs of the old and 2 bottles of ZMK to run in about 4-5 months, along with 2 each of CRE-02 and Nitroceps. Gonna throw in some other goodies too, but really lokin' forward to it. Just need things to calm down a bit so I can get the full benefits of that stack, as in time to work out. Also, S-GH worked great for de-stressing me, so I might just crack open a tub sooner than later.
    i agree, it's great for chillin.
  18. MST Reppin Hard!
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

nice. CT, is the new stuff for sale yet or are you waiting on feedback before releasing it?
    our website as well as nutraplanet are both selling the new version
    www.millenniumsport.net
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

thanks brotha. i need to switch out GH boosters within the next week
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

thanks brotha. i need to switch out GH boosters within the next week
    I am taking it as well and can vouch it definitely helps with sleep and mellow chillness factor
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

thanks i've been on x-dreams for way too long - i've taken a few weeks off it, and my sleep is going to pot, but the x-dreams was wearing off in terms of effectiveness. i'm going to give the somnidren a shot for a bit. i don't like building up tolerances.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

thanks i've been on x-dreams for way too long - i've taken a few weeks off it, and my sleep is going to pot, but the x-dreams was wearing off in terms of effectiveness. i'm going to give the somnidren a shot for a bit. i don't like building up tolerances.
    yup everything usually has tolerance
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

How long do you wait after eating before taking S-GH?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  24. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    How long do you wait after eating before taking S-GH?
    i try for at least 2 hours. AZ, it seems that when i take in morning with my oep i am fine but at night if my stomach is really empty i start getting real hungry before i go to bed. i can't even imagine what my appetite would be if it weren't for the oep. this tells me the hgh part of somnidren is working. btw- i am down 12 lbs as of this morning, and looking a lot leaner-definition is really starting to show!
    oh, yeah-was fantastic.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Thanks BigT...and you are a fat burning machine right now!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

i try for at least 2 hours. AZ, it seems that when i take in morning with my oep i am fine but at night if my stomach is really empty i start getting real hungry before i go to bed. i can't even imagine what my appetite would be if it weren't for the oep. this tells me the hgh part of somnidren is working. btw- i am down 12 lbs as of this morning, and looking a lot leaner-definition is really starting to show!
    oh, yeah-was fantastic.
    Ahhhhhhhhhh shiiiiiiiiiiii that somidren is starting to take a hold of the BIGT hahah look at this guy gooo!!! up a storm!!! haha your somidren seems to be my Ghen/i-gh right know the sleep i got last night was fantastic!!! hahah HOwya doing brutha!!! LET THE RECOMP BEGIN!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Heza in the zone hahaha
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  27. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Ahhhhhhhhhh shiiiiiiiiiiii that somidren is starting to take a hold of the BIGT hahah look at this guy gooo!!! up a storm!!! haha your somidren seems to be my Ghen/i-gh right know the sleep i got last night was fantastic!!! hahah HOwya doing brutha!!! LET THE RECOMP BEGIN!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Heza in the zone hahaha
    hot damn, i forgot you were using a hgh supp too. hows the appetite on ghenerate?
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

hot damn, i forgot you were using a hgh supp too. hows the appetite on ghenerate?
    its getting bigger and bigger but i'm recompin hahah should have thought that one through hahah hgh + recomp = big appetite and haha ihave to control that beast!!! i will say that i have noticed its increase big time!! hahah its like clock work. . .nice breakfast and 2-3hrs after i'm ready for more food!!! shortly after that more food!!! FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD!!! haha
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  29. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    its getting bigger and bigger but i'm recompin hahah should have thought that one through hahah hgh + recomp = big appetite and haha ihave to control that beast!!! i will say that i have noticed its increase big time!! hahah its like clock work. . .nice breakfast and 2-3hrs after i'm ready for more food!!! shortly after that more food!!! FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD!!! haha
    i hear ya. i am on a cut-damn! my appetite has increased since starting somnidren but thankfully oep helps me control it somewhat. the good thing is higher hgh levels will speed metabolism and burn fat faster. down 12lbs as of today and getting much more definition showing through.
  30. Registered User

didn't dose before bed yesterday afternoon, i missed the somnidren very much. struggled to get to sleep, finally after fighting the urge to dose aomnidren i fell asleep. dosed 1/2 scoop this morning pre-workout, wow this stuff is powerful.
    after such a short time on somnidren, i can honestly say this is one of the most potent supps i have taken-somnidren is for real!!!!
    gonna dose 1/2 scoop under tongue before bed today!
    btw-appetite has increased by a lot since starting somnidren-if i weren't taking oep i would be eating much more, as it is i am fighting hunger pangs!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MST Somnidren Log
    By j rad in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 10-21-2011, 12:24 PM
  2. HGH Up VS. Somnidren-GH
    By KimboBatista in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-21-2011, 08:13 AM
  3. Somnidren-GH
    By JMD199123 in forum Post Cycle Therapy