mst-somnidren

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Nice log goin' on here buddy!! Loved my run on the old Somnidren GH, still have a few tubs of it. Great to see ya logging it!! I'll try to keep up, when I'm not busy working.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Nice log goin' on here buddy!! Loved my run on the old Somnidren GH, still have a few tubs of it. Great to see ya logging it!! I'll try to keep up, when I'm not busy working.
    i liked the old somnidren too, i bought it as a stack on special with zmk awhile back. i didn't use it sublingual then though, and this new formula is really potent when you use it sublingually- hell tonight will be my 1st time using a full dose at 1 time. i get some insane tingles from a half dose-looking forward to the full dose.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   
       


  3. Good deal, thanks for the updates. ZMK/Somnidren GH works great for me when I go on night shifts, and have to sleep during the day. That's like every other month. Real handy stuff, puts me down for the count. I use it for like the first 1- 2 weeks, and by then, I'm good to go and adjusted to sleeping during the days. Haven't done under the tongue yet, have to give that a whirl sometime.

  4. It is nice stuff, my supply ran out like a week ago and I still sleep really well.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Good deal, thanks for the updates. ZMK/Somnidren GH works great for me when I go on night shifts, and have to sleep during the day. That's like every other month. Real handy stuff, puts me down for the count. I use it for like the first 1- 2 weeks, and by then, I'm good to go and adjusted to sleeping during the days. Haven't done under the tongue yet, have to give that a whirl sometime.
    i've been 3rd shift for the last 4 years, so i know all about it.


    hey try the under tongue dosing, but only do 1/2 scoop at a time. it's not bad at all- i kinda like the taste but it does get a little gritty at the end when it dissolves- but more than worth it for the effect.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i've been 3rd shift for the last 4 years, so i know all about it.


    hey try the under tongue dosing, but only do 1/2 scoop at a time. it's not bad at all- i kinda like the taste but it does get a little gritty at the end when it dissolves- but more than worth it for the effect.
    will have to try it sub lingual
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  7. Does the "revision" one still come in that little tub like the previous?

  8. what difference do you notice sub-lingual verses drinking it..any additional benefits drinking it does not give?
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

  9. Quote Originally Posted by noot View Post
    Does the "revision" one still come in that little tub like the previous?
    the new tub is a bit larger, but still fairly small.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  10. Cool, will do man!! Thanks for the feedback!!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    what difference do you notice sub-lingual verses drinking it..any additional benefits drinking it does not give?
    been mostly taking sublingual, but yesterday i put half dose somnidren with a scoop of rag ultra and mixed-man i have to say the tingles were incredible. i think with sublingual it hits harder and faster.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  12. took 2 half dose under tounue last night-this was 1st time doing a full dose.
    the tingles were amazing, they subsided after around 20 minutes. i chilled for around an hour before going to bed, i was really enjoying the relaxed mellow feeling. when i got to bed i was out very quickly and slept for 8.5 hours, woke up a little drowsy but soon passed and i have felt great all morning. on a side note, i woke up very, very hungry.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    on a side note, i woke up very, very hungry.
    get used to it...lol
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  14. subbed. i'm in the market for a different GH booster - gotta switch things up pretty soon.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    subbed. i'm in the market for a different GH booster - gotta switch things up pretty soon.
    haven't been using somnidren long enough to notice any physical changes yet, but the calmness/relaxation and ease of sleep is a 5 out of 5.
    this is potent stuff!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    haven't been using somnidren long enough to notice any physical changes yet, but the calmness/relaxation and ease of sleep is a 5 out of 5.
    this is potent stuff!
    sleep is all i care about. i average 4 hours of sleep without a GH booster, and i can tell you its draining on the system. i tried the somnidren (old formula) and it was pretty good. weird tinglies on the first two doses though - 30 minutes the first time, which i wasn't too keen on, but a solid product.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    sleep is all i care about. i average 4 hours of sleep without a GH booster, and i can tell you its draining on the system. i tried the somnidren (old formula) and it was pretty good. weird tinglies on the first two doses though - 30 minutes the first time, which i wasn't too keen on, but a solid product.
    well, i have to be honest the tingles are pretty intense-but i have been using sublingually. i never used the old formula under the tongue so i can't compare, but the sleep is fantanstic-better than the old formula. i dose it 45 minutes to an hour before bed so the tingles are gone and i am really drowsy-i must have been asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. straight 8.5- can't remember last time i slept like that!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  18. nice. CT, is the new stuff for sale yet or are you waiting on feedback before releasing it?

  19. I'm jealous!! I never got tingles on the stuff, but, then again, I didn't do it under the tongue. To call my sleep restful is a lie, I throw down with the sheets, blankets and pillows every night, and a pin drop wakes me up. This stuff though, knocked me out cold. Case in point, the little lady was feeling frisky, and couldn't wake me up. We live literally 10 feet from train tracks and she was waking me up to ask me if I heard the train. Obviously not, I was asleep!! That alone nearly put an end to my supplement buying. On a side note, then along came TestaPRO, and now, happily, I'm allowed to buy supps again ( as long as I'm only on Tpro for 1 month,lol). All joking aside, I look forward to the times when I'm on nights so I can use ZMK/Somnidren, it's good stuff!!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    I'm jealous!! I never got tingles on the stuff, but, then again, I didn't do it under the tongue. To call my sleep restful is a lie, I throw down with the sheets, blankets and pillows every night, and a pin drop wakes me up. This stuff though, knocked me out cold. Case in point, the little lady was feeling frisky, and couldn't wake me up. We live literally 10 feet from train tracks and she was waking me up to ask me if I heard the train. Obviously not, I was asleep!! That alone nearly put an end to my supplement buying. On a side note, then along came TestaPRO, and now, happily, I'm allowed to buy supps again ( as long as I'm only on Tpro for 1 month,lol). All joking aside, I look forward to the times when I'm on nights so I can use ZMK/Somnidren, it's good stuff!!
    hahaha, yes i really like testopro too. george i think the new formula is supposed to be better for under the tongue, but you really got to try that. working 3rd we need all the help with sleep we can get.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  21. I hear ya!! I've got 2 tubs of the old and 2 bottles of ZMK to run in about 4-5 months, along with 2 each of CRE-02 and Nitroceps. Gonna throw in some other goodies too, but really lokin' forward to it. Just need things to calm down a bit so I can get the full benefits of that stack, as in time to work out. Also, S-GH worked great for de-stressing me, so I might just crack open a tub sooner than later.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    I hear ya!! I've got 2 tubs of the old and 2 bottles of ZMK to run in about 4-5 months, along with 2 each of CRE-02 and Nitroceps. Gonna throw in some other goodies too, but really lokin' forward to it. Just need things to calm down a bit so I can get the full benefits of that stack, as in time to work out. Also, S-GH worked great for de-stressing me, so I might just crack open a tub sooner than later.
    i agree, it's great for chillin.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    nice. CT, is the new stuff for sale yet or are you waiting on feedback before releasing it?
    our website as well as nutraplanet are both selling the new version
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  24. thanks brotha. i need to switch out GH boosters within the next week

  25. Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    thanks brotha. i need to switch out GH boosters within the next week
    I am taking it as well and can vouch it definitely helps with sleep and mellow chillness factor
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. MST Somnidren Log
    By j rad in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 10-21-2011, 01:24 PM
  2. HGH Up VS. Somnidren-GH
    By KimboBatista in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-21-2011, 09:13 AM
  3. Somnidren-GH
    By JMD199123 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-01-2010, 02:38 AM
  4. Somnidren GH?
    By montoyasnjs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-20-2007, 08:23 PM
  5. Somnidren Q
    By nosnmiveins in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-15-2007, 05:15 PM
Log in
Log in