On dat derrrr Natadrol gettin ready to GHenerate new muscle!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok ladies and gentleman, been very busy as of late which made my other comeback log sort of slack. I will try to keep this one as up to date as possible but school gets very hectic as times.

In this log i will be cutting and using Natadrol along with GHenerate from LG.
For the fat loss i am using eviscerate, recreate,OEP whenever i need a lift, anabolic pump, and some Glycobol. Other supps are just everyday supps. Note that i have been using GHenerate for going on my 3rd month, takin a week off inbetween each month run.

I started this cut the minute i got back from holiday leave. While i was home i got up to 202.5 but got back down to about 196 upon coming back.

Weighed ins took place on tuesday and they said i was 180, i beleive the scale is off and im closer to about 184. So in about 25 days time ive managed to drop off about 12 lbs. Mostly water im sure. Im looking like im probly around 11% or so, hoping to get around 8% before i hit the fleet and hoping to note drop below 175.

Diet is as clean as i can get it here and i supplement with protein shakes and peanuts inbetween chow hall runs.

Workout schedule is fit in wherever i can and usualy hit weights about 3-4 times a week and cardio 3 times a week.

If i have forgotten anything or you have questions let me know, ill be going to pick up the natadrol here shortly.

Things i will note will be:

Fat loss, Appetite, strength, pump, aggression, libido, alpha male mentality/ motivation.

Josh

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Ahhhh shiiii and another one. . hahaha i'm in brutha!!! First one too whoooooo hooooo chuga chuga chuga chuga chooooo chooooo. . . lets see what this stuff can do!!!!

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
What have you noticed from the GHenerate? I'm going to pick up a GH product soon. I've used Powerfull in the past.

Are you attending your MOS school?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
In my brother! Good to see you running this stack!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
subbed

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cheers.

Nice thread title. :lol: - I can't wait for my Natadrol run! I'll be running it alongside T-Force, as well as AS-GT, GHenerate, SpeedV2, and a few other things. :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What have you noticed from the GHenerate? I'm going to pick up a GH product soon. I've used Powerfull in the past.

Are you attending your MOS school?
DAY 3:

The GHenerate definately helps me sleep deeper although i dont seem to dream on it to much but i usualy dont dream much anyways. Takin before a workout i get amazing pumps. The thing i like the most is that i can get less sleep and still wakeup very rested.

Also yes i am in my MOS school right now.

Stepped on the scale last night and was sitting around 182. We ran 3.5 miles in the morning then we had MCMAP in the afternoon and then i went and hit up shoulders/traps/ and some tris last night.

Today is going to be back, im working back twice a week now as my back needs to be brought up so im trying to work on it and bring it up.

So far im only taking 4 Natadrol a day, splitting them up into 4 servings as evenly as possible. Nothing to note so far really, strength did seem pretty decent last night even though i was pretty pre exausted from prior events in the day so i was happy about that. I wont directly correlate that to natadrol yet though, i will also up the dose if need be but ill give it a week or so at 4 to assess how its doing.

Diets been clean outside of today, saturday is my day to eat some things im craving, so the diet is a bit looser today, but sunday i hop back on the grind and stick to it pretty well..

Thanks again to everybody for subbing this shuold be a good run to see how well natadrol will do on a deficit/cutting cycle.

Josh

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
looking good brotha!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DAY 4:

Ok guys i definately went a bit overboard yesterday for my cheat meal, it went from a meal to a day but i had gone almost 3 weeks without going overboard so no biggie. Woke up and stepped on the scale after eating about 2.5 lbs heavier but looked just as lean.

Went in and worked back yesterday though and was feeling really strong which i enjoyed. Middle back and lower back were a bit sore today so i was pretty happy, its been super hard to get sore lately outside of legs.

Today me and my buddies got in and hit legs. Leg press, hack squats, leg curls, and leg extensions with some HIIT thrown in. Felt really good and felt strong.

So strength seems to have gone up a tad bit and vascularity is a bit better. Hopefully the recomp effects start taking effect along with the carb shuttlers i have in me and they can shoot me passed this little bump im on. I plan on switching my diet up a bit, taking some things out whilst adding some things in as well. We shall see though.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
DAY 4:

Ok guys i definately went a bit overboard yesterday for my cheat meal, it went from a meal to a day but i had gone almost 3 weeks without going overboard so no biggie. Woke up and stepped on the scale after eating about 2.5 lbs heavier but looked just as lean.

Went in and worked back yesterday though and was feeling really strong which i enjoyed. Middle back and lower back were a bit sore today so i was pretty happy, its been super hard to get sore lately outside of legs.

Today me and my buddies got in and hit legs. Leg press, hack squats, leg curls, and leg extensions with some HIIT thrown in. Felt really good and felt strong.

So strength seems to have gone up a tad bit and vascularity is a bit better. Hopefully the recomp effects start taking effect along with the carb shuttlers i have in me and they can shoot me passed this little bump im on. I plan on switching my diet up a bit, taking some things out whilst adding some things in as well. We shall see though.
How exactly are you changing your diet?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How exactly are you changing your diet?
I plan on adding some yogurt to my morning meal, and then keep lunch the same, and if for dinner chow they dont have a type of lean meat just eat a salad but add in the chicken and tuna for the protein content that they offer on the salad bar. They offer enough that making sure my protein content is high enough wont be a problem and therefore i will be eliminating extra not needed calories. Ill try it out though, i dont want to sell myself short for calories, just want to make sure im not putting crap into my body. Most nights though they have some type of baked fish or chicken though so i should be set.

DAY 5:

Ok guys so today was officialy the 5 day mark. Got in and hit back and damn i felt goooddd. Vascularity is up along with the pump. The pump was pretty good, i dont believe its at the top yet but its getting there. I also looked much much fuller today then days before so i definately think its kicking in.

One major thing to note is the hunger, holy crap hunger is going off the charts. If i wasnt dedicated to this diet id be screwed!! No matter how much i eat within an hour after eating im hungry as all hell again.

Libido also seems to be up at certain times of the day.

Other then that nothing much to report, still sleeping decently well and energy and mood are still up.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also quick question. Since Natadrol acts on the androgen receptor similar to DHT would it be retarded to take something like Saw Palmetto or something similar that lowers DHT? Might be a stupid question but figured id ask.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
up in this bish.. kill it bruddah!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DAY 6:

Weight: 182.3

So today is day 6 and i must say the effects are kicking in slowly but surely. Chest workout today was amazing. I have also noticed a fuller feeling all day long that i hadnt felt with glycobol or AP prior to starting Natadrol. Muscles also feel harder and vascularity is a good bit greater.

Strength today and endurance was good as well. Libido also seems to be up at random times and aggression is starting to skyrocket. I have noticed things make me more irritated much quicker then normal and my confidence/ alpha male mentality is picking up big time.

Hunger is still through the roof too, after eating about an hour after im hungry as hell again, like i said if i didnt have determination to get lean id be screwed!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DAY 9:

Alright guys today was day 9. I didnt workout today but i did workout last night. Killed me some back last night and strength is definately going up even with all of this PT we seem to be doing lately. No vivid dreams. Pissin like crazy.

Pumps and vascularity is starting to get insane, veins popping everywhere. Still sitting around 182 but lookin a bit leaner. Hunger is getting rediculous too. Tomorrow will be my more lax day like ive stated before and i plan on eating me some good stuff!!

Also im only on 4 caps a day, interested to see what 6 a day could do so i may up it tomorrow for ****s and giggles. Improved mood has been noted as well and a more confident outlook even though im already a pretty confident guy.

I have to get up early to go run another 3.5 miles tomorrow morning which sucks but whatever, ill get it done and over with and go kill some shoulders, arms and traps.

Thats really about it!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DAY 11:

Weight: 181

Alright guys got in and worked shoulders today and just murdered it. I was crazy pumped, and had veins popping all over. Also i upped the dosage to 6 caps.

Definately leaning out as well, probly the water leaving since im pissing a ton too. My hunger has increased big time too, putting away food on my cheat day was absolutely no problem!! Also my libido has gotten pretty stupid lately and aggression has gone up as well.

So far im lovin this product, its definately doing what i thought it would!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
The Natadrol has me really aggressive right now... to the point I am actually surprised about it. Glad it is working out well for you too bro.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any increased acne man?
Not really, i have 1 zit on my upper back but with all the cardio i do i can hardly say its from Natadrol.

The Natadrol has me really aggressive right now... to the point I am actually surprised about it. Glad it is working out well for you too bro.
Yea i can say that Natadrol has me pretty aggressive too, hormones usualy dont even effect me this way outside of Superdrol really and that was it. But definately noting a way more aggressive approach to sitautions.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for being late man!..you know I was tied up;)..In now!..

Im agreeing 100% with GMG and yourself, about the agressivness from this.., Im shell shocked:nervous:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh my those pictures sure are nice!!!!

Day 15:

Weight: 181

Havnt had much time lately to update as you can see, last hard written test in the school house so ive been studying. Still getting as much gym time as possible though along with cardio.

Hunger: Crazy out of this world
Vascularity: Seems to get sicker and sicker every day
Strength: With this cutting and cardio i figured this would take a dive but NOPE, getting better!!
Libido: Sometimes its rediculous, sometimes its normal.
Sleep: Unaffected, GHenerate still doing its job.
Pump: Friggin amazing! Full body pumps are almost an everyday thing.
Aggression: This part has really shocked me, im really aggressive now especially in the gym!!

Other then this notmuch else is going down, just mad hungry, getting leaner ever so slightly as the weeks go by, strength is going up and things are going good.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Serioulsy One thing I have noticed, when I awake, im starving like no other!, Im running to my magic bullet, throwing in protein and almond butter just to get something down really fast!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 25:

Sorry guys i know i have been slacking, just been super busy here. Nothing new to report, pumps and vascularity are still amazing and strength has steadily gone up. Ive been eating a bit bad hear n there and have noticed no real fat gain just some water retention.

Everything still going as planned and i upped the dosage to 8 caps a day now and lovin it!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 25:

Sorry guys i know i have been slacking, just been super busy here. Nothing new to report, pumps and vascularity are still amazing and strength has steadily gone up. Ive been eating a bit bad hear n there and have noticed no real fat gain just some water retention.

Everything still going as planned and i upped the dosage to 8 caps a day now and lovin it!!
Man , I know your busy brotha! and I hope everything is going awesome for you..

Im dosing 8 caps also, 2/2/2/2....its totally impressive.. I just got a anger surge had my son get on my back and knocked out some push ups:D

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man , I know your busy brotha! and I hope everything is going awesome for you..

Im dosing 8 caps also, 2/2/2/2....its totally impressive.. I just got a anger surge had my son get on my back and knocked out some push ups:D
Yea man about ready to graduate!!! Got about 4 weeks left and finished with the written tests!

Definately impressive, lovin this stuff!! Reminds me of a mild H-Drol.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea man about ready to graduate!!! Got about 4 weeks left and finished with the written tests!

Definately impressive, lovin this stuff!! Reminds me of a mild H-Drol.
Awesome man..Congrats!