Jack3d Fruit Punch Clumpy/Wet looking

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  237 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.54%

Jack3d Fruit Punch Clumpy/Wet looking

Im hooked on the Jack3d product its incredible much props to you guys for a Fantastic Pre Workout product. My question is this I purchased a bottle from GNC (Awful establishment hate these guys) When i opened it it was clumpy like it had gotten Wet. Anybody had this issue? I went back to GNC the next Morning and they did not allow me to change it out. I went over it with them for 15 minutes what was going on. Dude was a PRICK!!

I have purchased 4 this being my 5th and its at least half un scoopable. Was this just a fluke or has this happened to others?

Great Product though just did not like spending 30 bucks and not being able to use it.

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.79%

that is definitely moisture damage, possibly from a broken seal. its happened to me before when i have opened containers of jack3d and left them sitting for a couple of weeks before using them again. i would write a letter to the GM at your GNC and explain this to him. im pretty sure they are required to exchange damaged products.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  237 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.54%

Thats what i thought. The owner actually works out at my gym i see him all the time. He fed me a line that i need to get a hold of the manufactures because his products are not placed in water damping areas. Dudes a jerk. The plastic was around the lid so it was not opened for sure. I dont know just sucks being out 30 bucks i was just curious if any others had this happened maybe it was a manufactured thing that was being looked into. I purchased the product 1/25 and opened 1/26 its a new product it wasn't nothing i did i dont think. Straight from the bag to the cabinet
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22%

Happened to me, too. Opened it and it was fine. Within 2 weeks it started clumping. Had to chop it like dope to use it. My training partner stores his in a sandwich bag and removes all the air. Said it happened to him. GNC sucks.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.71%
    Achievements Posting Pro

mine is fine powder. take it back to gnc if you have your receipt, they have 30 day no question refund
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  237 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.54%

Ya GNC is a Joke. They blame it on a Manufacture issue. I guess i have to get another one. Sucks but it happens i guess.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.76%

Last time I opened my jacked(not the new jack3d, I still have a full container back from the inner circle release ) it was one big azz rock! I just broke it up and tossed it into a blender and I was good to go! Good stuff

Similar Forum Threads

1. New AS-GT Fruit Punch Log
    By Legacyfighter in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 01-17-2011, 09:42 PM
  2. NEW AS-GT Fruit Punch!!
    By Liftergym33 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-08-2010, 10:29 PM
  3. Anyone hear how new Jack3d Fruit Punch is?
    By Gmen11 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 05:25 PM
  4. NEW Jack3d Tropical Fruit Punch
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-24-2009, 03:02 PM