Jack3d Fruit Punch Clumpy/Wet looking

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Im hooked on the Jack3d product its incredible much props to you guys for a Fantastic Pre Workout product. My question is this I purchased a bottle from GNC (Awful establishment hate these guys) When i opened it it was clumpy like it had gotten Wet. Anybody had this issue? I went back to GNC the next Morning and they did not allow me to change it out. I went over it with them for 15 minutes what was going on. Dude was a PRICK!!

I have purchased 4 this being my 5th and its at least half un scoopable. Was this just a fluke or has this happened to others?

Great Product though just did not like spending 30 bucks and not being able to use it.

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
that is definitely moisture damage, possibly from a broken seal. its happened to me before when i have opened containers of jack3d and left them sitting for a couple of weeks before using them again. i would write a letter to the GM at your GNC and explain this to him. im pretty sure they are required to exchange damaged products.

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Thats what i thought. The owner actually works out at my gym i see him all the time. He fed me a line that i need to get a hold of the manufactures because his products are not placed in water damping areas. Dudes a jerk. The plastic was around the lid so it was not opened for sure. I dont know just sucks being out 30 bucks i was just curious if any others had this happened maybe it was a manufactured thing that was being looked into. I purchased the product 1/25 and opened 1/26 its a new product it wasn't nothing i did i dont think. Straight from the bag to the cabinet

O

OCD2702

Awards
Happened to me, too. Opened it and it was fine. Within 2 weeks it started clumping. Had to chop it like dope to use it. My training partner stores his in a sandwich bag and removes all the air. Said it happened to him. GNC sucks.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
mine is fine powder. take it back to gnc if you have your receipt, they have 30 day no question refund

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Ya GNC is a Joke. They blame it on a Manufacture issue. I guess i have to get another one. Sucks but it happens i guess.

M

MHA

Awards
  • Established
Last time I opened my jacked(not the new jack3d, I still have a full container back from the inner circle release ) it was one big azz rock! I just broke it up and tossed it into a blender and I was good to go! Good stuff