Recovered the Right way with MST and PP

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, step in, grab a seat and welcome to the D-Animal show.

History: So a little under a year ago I did a pretty hard core 14 week cycle that obviously shut me down, even with the help of HCG. I won't go into the details of the cycle since that isn't the important part hear. Anyway, after the cycle I did the thing every little anabolic mind would do and had a pretty extensive PCT setup surrounding the effervescent Tormifene, went with the next generation SERM instead of sticking with my tried and true Clomid. Well long story short, I firmly believe my Torm was bunk. I never felt right afterward, and now we are at about the 9/10 month mark afterward.

Now back in Nov I visited my general practitioner and gave all my symptoms and she did a blood panel on me to include Test/FSH/LH/Prolactin. I really wish she would have pulled estrogen and some others, but such is life, and I was able to gain a perspective into my problems.

Here is my blood work back in november, mind you this is after 9/10 month cessation from anything anabolic in nature:

Now as you can see I had the basic signs of low T, and low FSH/LH, coupled with high prolactin. This right here was a KILLER on the libido and I felt it.

So now I have follow up blood work scheduled a bit later because I was hesitent to jump on the meds bandwagon just yet. I figured if I can't get things working myself, then I will just hit the meds, no real loss here. So I knew the base of my stack would be Coconut Oil, and ZMA, and after reviewing MSTs ZMK product, I couldn't pass that up.

Then I contacted Eric from Primordial, to get his take on the situation and see what he had to say, because I do respect his products and one of the few companies I actually trust. Well after looking through my blood work Eric came back to me and told me to dose EndoAmp Max, and 20 Grams of IBCAAs daily, while restricting carbs slightly, especially around bedtime.

Well I did just as instructed, i choked down 20G of IBCAAs, and took the daily dose of EndoAmp Max. Here is my blood work after a few weeks of trying to recover with something a little less harsh than HCG coupled with arimidex.

Please excuse the difference in bloodwork templates, the first is from my general practitioner, and the second is from my endo.

Anyway, you can see my test on the climb and within the middle normal range instead of scraping the bottom like prior. My LH and FSH are within normal range, same with prolactin. I will further try to bring my prolactin down a little more, and bring down my estrodiol.

So here is how I recovered with the help of MST and PP:
ZMK
EndoAmp Max
IBCAA

Thats it besides my fish oils and coconut oils!

I feel 100% better today than before I started this little project and am feeling better each day that passes. I am going to continue utilizing these products as long as they are available, and am thinking about picking up Sustain Alpha LV to bring down my Estrodiol and raise my test even more, and the Toco-8 to round out the Testosterone Recovery Stack.

And I have the whole MST health line planned in my Tax Return!

So here is the bottom line: MST and PP recovered me. I have said time and time again that these are two companies that I trust, and people around here that do read what I say, know that I do not trust pretty much anyone else.

Also, please if anyone has comments or advise, by all means, drop in and say something.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How long where you on the ZMK, EndoAmp and IBCAA?

-Eric

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow.. seriously.. no one is interested in real results with bloodwork to back it up?

Ah well... back to the threads about loosing 42 pounds in 3 weeks from 1 supplement.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wow.. seriously.. no one is interested in real results with bloodwork to back it up?

Ah well... back to the threads about loosing 42 pounds in 3 weeks from 1 supplement.
just saw this, of course i am interested.
had a hard time reading results of 2nd testing but i get the jist of it. i am on mst somnidren as of 3 days ago and loving it-might help with prolactin too.
endoamp and ibcaa's are now in my sights.
congratulations on the results, DA!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dan,

I think this is an awesome post here. I had no idea it existed or I certainly would have commented much sooner. I commend your dedication and drive to fix your issue here with the help of some OTC supplements prior to Rx intervention.

Your follow up blood work really shows some significant improvement my man. I'm glad to see that you're recovering nicely.

How marked is the difference in your libido at this point?

- John

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dan,

I think this is an awesome post here. I had no idea it existed or I certainly would have commented much sooner. I commend your dedication and drive to fix your issue here with the help of some OTC supplements prior to Rx intervention.

Your follow up blood work really shows some significant improvement my man. I'm glad to see that you're recovering nicely.

How marked is the difference in your libido at this point?

- John
Definitely a marked improvement. Not exactly where I want it to be just yet, but definitely a large improvement from where I was a few months ago. My overall desire was just tanked, and that is in resurgence as of now.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Impressive from such simple products. Proof that the basics work. Thanks for sharing Adams.
I agree... I am going to be ordering some Sustain, EndoAmp and Toco-8 when I find the funds, along with what I call the MST health stack (ZMK, MVP, Myco-Green). See where it takes me from there.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just saw this, of course i am interested.
had a hard time reading results of 2nd testing but i get the jist of it. i am on mst somnidren as of 3 days ago and loving it-might help with prolactin too.
endoamp and ibcaa's are now in my sights.
congratulations on the results, DA!
Definitely throw in some ZMK. Zinc levels are a major factor in test turnover, and definitely think it was a triad that helped me. (Endo, ZMK, IBCAA).

I really want to try Somi-GH to go along with my ZMK, again, just holding out for those funds! :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Definitely throw in some ZMK. Zinc levels are a major factor in test turnover, and definitely think it was a triad that helped me. (Endo, ZMK, IBCAA).

I really want to try Somi-GH to go along with my ZMK, again, just holding out for those funds! :D
all kidding aside-somnidren is unreal!
i highly recommend it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The health stack is a good name, we refer to it as the staples line
gonna see if i can talk momma into letting me get some zmk and mycogreens. the mst line up has become impressive.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
all kidding aside-somnidren is unreal!
i highly recommend it.
Even though I was going to give it a shot because it is MST... I can never take your recommendations T. You hyper respond to EVERYTHING... I am scared a cup of coffee might send you on a postal spree at the mall! :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Even though I was going to give it a shot because it is MST... I can never take your recommendations T. You hyper respond to EVERYTHING... I am scared a cup of coffee might send you on a postal spree at the mall! :D
nah, i leave my gun in the car, lol.:dunno:

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are actually thinking about putting the IBCAA's in with the TRS. There is some research on the BCAA's being important for testosterone production and leydig cell health... need to find those studies..

-Eric

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
wow Dan....really impressive. I'm excited to have seen this and im sorry I didnt see it sooner!

let us know what you think of your health stack ;)