Finally HERE!! Natadrol & Alpha One CyCLE! (unsponsored)

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
I will be logging this cycle from BEGINNING to END.
I will be starting this within the next couple of days. I'm not worried about seeing which does what...i know there will be someone saying, if u stack those 2 then u won't see how Natadrol works alone. No sh*t but by what I have read Natadrol takes about 3 weeks to really kick in (despite what the bottle says). I will be running Alpha One for 3 weeks and Natadrol for a total of 8 weeks probably. I will also be taking Anadraulic Pump pre-workout and BC+EAA during. I'm 23 been working out since 18 and weigh 183. I've done a few different cycles before so this is not new. I don't have any certain goals except to bust my ass in the gym and recover the best I can to get the most out of this cycle.

Last edited:
GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmhh interesting stack .. Your running the alpha1 at the last 3 weeks of that 8weeks of natadrol ?

Jus curious :)

Good luck bro .. Get hugee

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
I'm running the Alpha One the first 3 weeks just to give the cycle a boost. Sorry if i phrased it wrong. Would go longer then 3 weeks but it suggest only 3 weeks. Hope that sounds a little better

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I'm running the Alpha One the first 3 weeks just to give the cycle a boost. Sorry if i phrased it wrong. Would go longer then 3 weeks but it suggest only 3 weeks. Hope that sounds a little better
Do you think that you are gonna shut down during the last 5 weeks after the Methyl 1-AD prior to PCT? Is the Natadrol going to be enough to keep you going? Not bashing your idea, just wondering.

Subbed, and good luck my friend.

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
GMG...you're right. Didn't even think about if Natadrol would be strong enough after the Alpha One. Now you got me thinking. So it would be best to either save the Alpha One or....pulse the alpha one throughout the Natadrol cycle. I pulsed Superdrol before and it went great. Any thoughts...? thanks for the help

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
GMG...you're right. Didn't even think about if Natadrol would be strong enough after the Alpha One. Now you got me thinking. So it would be best to either save the Alpha One or....pulse the alpha one throughout the Natadrol cycle. I pulsed Superdrol before and it went great. Any thoughts...? thanks for the help
I don't know if it is a hormone meant to be pulsed, never ran it. I mean, it's Methyl 1-AD, which is converted to M1T. It's incredibly harsh some say, which is why it's run for only 3 weeks. I'd ask around if it can be pulsed, but most people on here that I know of haven't been running M1T compounds... at least recently.

I'd save the natadrol for a cycle that you wanted to have minimal issues with, no need for support supplements and an OTC PCT.

Use the M1AD when you are gonna take on a SERIOUS cycle. I don't even know if I would try bridging M1AD into another compound... sounds like a lot of weeks to be shutdown since it comes on so strong and quickly with the M1T compounds and precursors. I'd run it solo, for 3 weeks... I think that an overlapping bridge of something strong enough to keep you going... like Phera, would be too harsh during the overlapping weeks. Maybe I'm just a p*ssy, but I don't feel like sh*tting out my liver either.

I don't tend to do well on the really harsh methyls, I lose my appetite from the liver issues. I also happen to think that 3 week cycles are REALLY hard to keep gains from, I'd usually rather run a 6 week hdrol cycle than a 3 week mdrol.

Actually, come to think of it, I M1AD would be a great kickstart to a 10 week testosterone injectable cycle. That is where I might use it. So unless you are down to inject, MY advice would be to run it solo, or run something else as a stack.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry maybe I jus read ure post way too fast and missed it .. Anyway ... That' was the reason y I asked , I don't suggest running that compound 1st no offense but natadrol won't keep ure gains LOL .. I'd run the alpha 1 last 3 weeks bc I wuld suggest jumping right into pct after alpha .. And 3 weeeks is perfect .. Looking fwd to the log

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't pulse it, I'd say 2 options for ya ..

Natadrol for 8 weeks
M1a last 3 weeks

Option2
M1a for 3 weeks

Option3
Find sumthing else to stack natadrol with .. Maybe mastersrol ?

But if ure looking for immediate strength weight gains .. I don't think option 1 is for ya .. If it doesn't matter then I like option2

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, looking fowards to seeing how this affects you.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like the way you have layed out and would stick with it. I think the natadrol will help solidify the alpha one gains.

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
So many great answers...don't know what I will choose but everything will be here tomorrow. Will definitely think about what everyone has said. I did take the Anadraulic Pump pre-workout last night and have to say it works pretty damn good. Not really energy wise but mainly focus and for the pump aspect. Pump was great. Thanks everyone and I will be sure to let everyone know what I will be running.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
So many great answers...don't know what I will choose but everything will be here tomorrow. Will definitely think about what everyone has said. I did take the Anadraulic Pump pre-workout last night and have to say it works pretty damn good. Not really energy wise but mainly focus and for the pump aspect. Pump was great. Thanks everyone and I will be sure to let everyone know what I will be running.
Exactly what I feel about Anadraulic Pump, the focus and pump are mad! I actually like the fact it doesn't stim me out. I have bee nwaiting years for a product liek this. Lucky enough the company I work for made it :)