SNS FOCUS XT BLACKBERRY REVIEW

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
What is Focus XT?

Focus XT's state-of-the-art cutting edge formulation combines precise ratios of active ingredients in order to provide users with a myriad of uses, including a variety of benefits in pertaining to improved mental focus and concentration, anti-stress, and performance enhancement. Focus XT can be used by individuals for a variety of purposes, whether it be by individuals trying to improve their workout or athletic performance, by students wanting to enhance focus, concentration, and productivity at school, by individuals whose job requires optimal mental performance, or others who feel they may benefit from the variety of benefits that Focus XT is reportedly being used for.

Focus XT Benefits

•Improved Mental Focus
•Mental Alertness and Concentration
•Mental Clarity
•Anti-Stress Properties
•Maximizing Energy Levels
•Optimal Mental Performance
•Concentration
•Memory
•Improved Endurance
•Pre-Athletic Activity Energy and Focus
•Increased Fat Burning During Exercise
•Improved Mind-Muscle Connection
•Combating Overtraining
•Pre-Workout Energy and Focus

So I tried the Blackberry Flavor of Focus XT and all I can say is WOW!!!

Its powder is a dark purple almost a blackish looking sandy texture what smells a little bit like a kool aid flavor of blackberry. Very pleseant, made my mouth water.

I through a scoop with about 8 oz of water and shook it twice, dissolved completely no clumps or grainy texture, just like if you were to buy a juice from a store.

The taste was unreal for a product let alone a supplement. 10/10 not a doubt in anyones mind they wont enjoy the taste. Taste like a blackberry, pretty sweet but not overally sweet. It seriously taste better than any supplement Ive ever had (green mag being the best) and better than nearly almost any juice / pop Ive had.

The stim effective was just as good. Im a puss when it comes to stims so 5-10mins after taking it, my intial impression was "I shouldnt of taken a full scoop" I "settled" down tho rather quickly. During my lift I was totally in the zone. No way to really describe it but it seemed like it was just me and the weights. Stayed energetic the entire time and it has been about few hours after and I still feel awesome.

Id reccoment this to anyone, potent stim, good focus, great tasting, affordable, and a very versitile supplement. Definately worth picking up a tub for a workout or just for a monday morning. This is now a staple for me!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
NICe review my friend!! :cheers:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
ya know i need to check out some more INfo on your company., . . . i to tell ya the truth i know very little about SNS. . .hmmm any suggestions my friend??

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
ya know i need to check out some more INfo on your company., . . . i to tell ya the truth i know very little about SNS. . .hmmm any suggestions my friend??
hmmm pm'd ;)