Giving PAL's ATP Tabs a Go!! (sponsored)

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Palo Alto Lab’s ATP TABS: You will never workout without it again!!

Do you like having that insane focus, energy, strength, stamina and endurance for your workouts when you drink your creatine based pre-workout powders? Now imagine getting those same results without the caffeine crash or sleepless nights that go hand in hand with your pre-workout product. ATP Tab’s are sports nutrition’s first sublingual ATP product designed to give you the most intense muscle building, fat shredding workouts of your life..without the caffeine crash!! With Palo Alto lab’s proprietary sublingual delivery you can finally feel the full effects of what a straight ATP product can do for your workout and your body. Beat the bloat of creatine and experience all of the great gains without the side effects. Once you train with ATP you will never train without it again!

ATP TABS:

•Workout longer and harder than you ever have before
•First pure sublingual ATP product to hit the market
•All the results of creatine without the bloat
•Significantly increase energy and mental acuity
•Sublingual technology allows you to feel and see results immediately.
•Enhances the delivery of glucose, nutrients and oxygen to working and recovering muscles
•Helps in removal of catabolic waste products such as lactic acid
•Stackable with your favorite pre-workout products
Can I stack my ATP Tab’s with creatine and or my pre-workout product?
The answer is of course yes. ATP Tabs has been specifically designed to work synergistically with creatine based pre-workout products to give you the best workouts of your life. We suggest gauging your tolerance to both creatine and ATP at the same time. Simply take a half serving, either 1 tab or a ½ tab based on your weight and combine it with your pre-workout product of choice. Once you have gauged your tolerance levels jump up to a full serving and experience the extreme difference in length and intensity of your workouts. With ATP tabs tagged on to your arsenal of supplements you will experience the most consistent and effective workouts of your life.

You Have All Heard of ATP, But What Exactly Is it:
ATP stands for adenosine 5’-triphosphate, commonly referred to as “the universal energy storage and transfer nucleotide.” Adenosine triphosphate exists in virtually every cell of the body and its role in energy function at the cellular level has been well established by science. In layman’s terms ATP is your body’s natural energy source. ATP is generally manufactured in the body on a continual basis but age, exercise (weight training, sports) and other stressors can significantly reduce or deplete your ATP levels and this is where Palo Alto Lab’s ATP Tabs comes into play. When you are in the middle of your workout and you are straining for that last rep or trying to finish that last mile, the boost you receive from ATP Tabs will allow you to burst through your plateaus!

Jan 19

Machine Press
225 x12 + 4 + 3 = 19

Upright Row
135 x 6 + 3 + 3 = 12

Dips
80 x 7 + 3 +2 = 12

Chins ( in some mini rack wasnt feeling this)
25 x 7 + 2 + 3

Tbar (used 25lb plates wow what a difference!!!)
150 x 6
150 x 6 yeah I kinda screwed up w/ the DC style but oh well, never used 25lbs before.

The sublingual tab dissolved really fast, like 30 seconds fast. It had a really tart grape taste, sort of like the candy "shock tarts." Not to bad but not something I think Ill get use to. Didnt notice to much today, dosing 1 Tab for this week (weds fri sat) then gonna try 2 tabs out!

lift was "ok" nutrtion was "ok" I had to make some gainer shakes I was at school all day. Maybe 3-3.2 k cals today

Tomorrow will be a good day tho cuz Im gonna make it one!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice workout GPoop. Hope these tabs rock!!

BravoLima

BravoLima

Awards
Good Luck! You taking anything else pre-workout with it or just ATP solo?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just started the ATP tabs as well, i can say my workouts have improved but i also started it on my first h-drol cycle, so hard for me to tell if it was the ATP tabs or not.

good luck im following.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Good Luck! You taking anything else pre-workout with it or just ATP solo?
Taking them solo, I drink a sugar free rockstar close to workout time but the purpose of the energy drink isnt really for energy, more of an enjoyment. :)

i just started the ATP tabs as well, i can say my workouts have improved but i also started it on my first h-drol cycle, so hard for me to tell if it was the ATP tabs or not.

good luck im following.
Ahh cool! What week of hdrol are you in? it hits your like a brick wall when its "working" :thumbsup:

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Taking them solo, I drink a sugar free rockstar close to workout time but the purpose of the energy drink isnt really for energy, more of an enjoyment. :)

Ahh cool! What week of hdrol are you in? it hits your like a brick wall when its "working" :thumbsup:
i think im only on day 5, so hearing that it takes 2 weeks to feel h-drol i would have to say that ATP tabs is working. im dosing only 1 ATP tab by the way. i love the taste.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
any scientific research done on these tabs? this kinda reminds me of what olyimpians do with there blood. they basically inject themselves with there own red blood cells which makes the blood enriched with hemoglobin and oxygen therefor better perfeormance. although this has a down side with a thicker viscosity which can cause numberous problems. i was wondering if ATP tabs had a somehwat similar effect on the body, although not with blood but with mitochondria since they naturally produce it in our cells.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i think im only on day 5, so hearing that it takes 2 weeks to feel h-drol i would have to say that ATP tabs is working. im dosing only 1 ATP tab by the way. i love the taste.
Id place the bet on ATP tabs. I think itd be placebo if it was halo because it hasnt built up yet
any scientific research done on these tabs? this kinda reminds me of what olyimpians do with there blood. they basically inject themselves with there own red blood cells which makes the blood enriched with hemoglobin and oxygen therefor better perfeormance. although this has a down side with a thicker viscosity which can cause numberous problems. i was wondering if ATP tabs had a somehwat similar effect on the body, although not with blood but with mitochondria since they naturally produce it in our cells.
Ive seen injectable atp before, never used it but I get where youre comming from. Im interested ;)

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Jan 20

DB Curls
35 x 10 + 4 + 3 = 17

Hammer Curls
35 x 12

Seated Calves
150 x 8 + 4 (couldnt hold it)

Leg Curls
125 x 12 + 4 + 3 = 19

Hack Squats
360 x 5 (Pr but I dont do this much)
245 x 20

Good lift today!!! All my lifts are up except the calves but oh well. Had a good partner who I was lifting with so that always makes it better. Hes like my favorite person to lift with, real down to earth, smart and effin strong. def helps you out!

Im not sure if the guy I was lifting with was the reason or the ATP tabs, but it was smoothe sailing the entire life. Not once did I really get tired until I did some weighted ab stuff at the end. Maybe recover between sets is up but I usually go pretty quick with 30secs -1 min being the average break between warm ups. Definately improved from last weeks tho. Stayed tuned :thumbsup:

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its a "creatine" style feeling, where you dont feel it you just do it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
subba dub dub-bub.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ahh I gotcha. Is it a noticeable difference between 1 and 2 tabs? Im going to try 2 tabs next week

welcome!! :439:
ive only done 1 tab, trying to stick to that if i go 2 i probably will never go back and what was a cheap supplement for a month supply is all the sudden twice the cost. 1 is working. the only other thing im taking pre-workout at the moment is 200mg caffeine tab, but i do that year round.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ive only done 1 tab, trying to stick to that if i go 2 i probably will never go back and what was a cheap supplement for a month supply is all the sudden twice the cost. 1 is working. the only other thing im taking pre-workout at the moment is 200mg caffeine tab, but i do that year round.
what you getting from it so far ax1?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what you getting from it so far ax1?
i cant credit the h-drol yet, so i have to say its the ATP tabs. i just feel like i last longer through my workouts. i feel i can push the weight with a little more easily at the final reps.

also ive been feeling better at the 60-90 minute time slot, less drained. not sure if its the h-drol but i still have been on it for only 6 days.

its a creatine feeling, i would say ATP in the works.

i love the taste by the way, for a low carb dieter its a real treat!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i cant credit the h-drol yet, so i have to say its the ATP tabs. i just feel like i last longer through my workouts. i feel i can push the weight with a little more easily at the final reps.

also ive been feeling better at the 60-90 minute time slot, less drained. not sure if its the h-drol but i still have been on it for only 6 days.

its a creatine feeling, i would say ATP in the works.

i love the taste by the way, for a low carb dieter its a real treat!
i know you are not one for embellishing, so when you say you are getting good results-you must be, lol.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Jan 22

DB BP
90x 9 + 3 + 3 = 15

Seated Military
140 x 10 + 4 + 2 = 16 (was going slow almost like negative for some reason, unintentionally)

Skulls
75 x 11 + 5 + 4 = 20

CG Pulldown
187.5 x 7 + 3 + 4 = 17

Seated Row (swapped out bb row)
162.5 x 7
175 x 6

Well I blasted through this workout like it was a warmup, took 1 tab ~20-25mins pre workout. What Im finding out about these ATP tabs is they seem like a more potent beta alanine, if that makes any sense.

Didnt get tired or really need much of a break between any sets / exercises, like I said I blasted through it w/ 100% effor fairly easy. Best lift in a LOOOOONG time!!

Stay tuned for tomorrow ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Jan 22

DB BP
90x 9 + 3 + 3 = 15

Seated Military
140 x 10 + 4 + 2 = 16 (was going slow almost like negative for some reason, unintentionally)

Skulls
75 x 11 + 5 + 4 = 20

CG Pulldown
187.5 x 7 + 3 + 4 = 17

Seated Row (swapped out bb row)
162.5 x 7
175 x 6

Well I blasted through this workout like it was a warmup, took 1 tab ~20-25mins pre workout. What Im finding out about these ATP tabs is they seem like a more potent beta alanine, if that makes any sense.

Didnt get tired or really need much of a break between any sets / exercises, like I said I blasted through it w/ 100% effor fairly easy. Best lift in a LOOOOONG time!!

Stay tuned for tomorrow ;)
you guys are making this sound good!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
you guys are making this sound good!
yeah seems good so far, Ill confirm whats goign on ina week or so ;)

the taste is really sour lol, kinda like a cherry grape thing

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah seems good so far, Ill confirm whats goign on ina week or so ;)

the taste is really sour lol, kinda like a cherry grape thing
yum?:dunno:

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i wish i can eat 1 every minute of every day! i love them!

low carb dieter here, soo......

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i wish i can eat 1 every minute of every day! i love them!

low carb dieter here, soo......
chill bro, lol. you are having way too much fun here.:scared:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Jan 23

Cable Curls 1 Hand (diff gym = correct weight)
Left 50 x 11 + 5 + 3 = 19
Right 50 x 11 +4 + 3 = 18

Pinwheel curls (prolly my new fav exercise)
40 x 11

Machine Calves (no calf machine in this gym) subbed standing calves = fail
50 per hand x fail lol. Long story but it ended with fail

SLDL
225 x 14 + 6 + 5 = 25

Leg Press (different model the max 312 felt way heavier than the one I normally use and can do 400+ couldnt even budge the 312 lbs for a half rep)
250x8
200x20

Good endurance today the entire workout, I think that is where these ATP tabs are shining. Atleast for me. I seem to be able to be able to keep a good energy level the entire time during my lift which is a good thing. Ill try 2 tabs this upcomming week ;)

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the endurance is really where I felt it the most. I was adding it to a host of other supps so it was hard to really nail down how it was helping but it seemed pretty good booster in the endurance field. I may have to give it a go in the future.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Jan 23

Cable Curls 1 Hand (diff gym = correct weight)
Left 50 x 11 + 5 + 3 = 19
Right 50 x 11 +4 + 3 = 18

Pinwheel curls (prolly my new fav exercise)
40 x 11

Machine Calves (no calf machine in this gym) subbed standing calves = fail
50 per hand x fail lol. Long story but it ended with fail

SLDL
225 x 14 + 6 + 5 = 25

Leg Press (different model the max 312 felt way heavier than the one I normally use and can do 400+ couldnt even budge the 312 lbs for a half rep)
250x8
200x20

Good endurance today the entire workout, I think that is where these ATP tabs are shining. Atleast for me. I seem to be able to be able to keep a good energy level the entire time during my lift which is a good thing. Ill try 2 tabs this upcomming week ;)
yeah, i think endurance should be major effect. curious to see what 2 will do.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I think the endurance is really where I felt it the most. I was adding it to a host of other supps so it was hard to really nail down how it was helping but it seemed pretty good booster in the endurance field. I may have to give it a go in the future.
Cool! Thats where Im starting to notice it as well, I was compairing it to like a more intense beta alanine almost.

the price is pretty cheap right now $10 for the tabs, not a bad deal.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, i vouch for endurance. i feel good during my more crucial 60-90 minute faze.

i had a great workout today, yesterday i forgot to take my 200mg caffeine pre-workout and i suffered a bit, but today i took my 1 atp tab and caffeine and i was great again.

cheap pre-workout stack, but effective
1 ATP tab + 200mg caffeine tab
cant go wrong with that.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i vouch for endurance. i feel good during my more crucial 60-90 minute faze.

i had a great workout today, yesterday i forgot to take my 200mg caffeine pre-workout and i suffered a bit, but today i took my 1 atp tab and caffeine and i was great again.

cheap pre-workout stack, but effective
1 ATP tab + 200mg caffeine tab
cant go wrong with that.
I agree about the caffeiene n ATB tab, digging it so far. Kinda weird but not bad

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Jan 26

Inc Smith
165 x 6 + 1 + 2 = 9 (did a set with "working weight" by accidnet = fail lol, whoops)

Push Press
115 x 10 + 5 + 5 = 20

Vbar Pushdown (on lat machine)
82 x 10 + 4 + 3 = 17

Rack Chins
85 x 7 + 4 + 2 = 13

DL
295x6
320x3

Dosed 2 tabs today, big difference on day 1. ill have to confirm after a few lifts, but if Im going to reccomend 2 tabs if it was like today. Energy levels stayed pretty contsant / high which was nice because I had to finish up with DL's at the end. Blasted through my workout, definately kicked ass!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like the sound of that GP...nice deads too!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
WHOA!!! CAN"T LEAVE ME OUT BRUTHA!!!1 subadubadizzled brutha!!! :sasmokin:

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Jan 27

Curls
75 x 10 + 5 + 4/5 (lost count) = 19/20

Reverse Curls (can do more, added wrong for 2 weeks in a row, exercise lost)
65 x 6

Hack Squat Calves
145x12

Sumo Press
343 x 13 + 8 + 9 = 30

Squat
235x4 (went to hard on sumos)
180x20

Did anothe 2 tab dosing, good constant energy. I was doing good until the squats. I planned on going for 8 reps but I was just struggling with warmups so I did the minimum :( Nothing really new to report, 2 tabs is where its at!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Jan 27

Curls
75 x 10 + 5 + 4/5 (lost count) = 19/20

Reverse Curls (can do more, added wrong for 2 weeks in a row, exercise lost)
65 x 6

Hack Squat Calves
145x12

Sumo Press
343 x 13 + 8 + 9 = 30

Squat
235x4 (went to hard on sumos)
180x20

Did anothe 2 tab dosing, good constant energy. I was doing good until the squats. I planned on going for 8 reps but I was just struggling with warmups so I did the minimum :( Nothing really new to report, 2 tabs is where its at!!
i wonder if you stacked atp tabs with ragnarok if 1 would make a big difference or if you would still need 2? trying to see if i can budget this in-1 a day is much more feasible than 2 and i already have the rag.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
i wonder if you stacked atp tabs with ragnarok if 1 would make a big difference or if you would still need 2? trying to see if i can budget this in-1 a day is much more feasible than 2 and i already have the rag.
Hmm i couldnt realy tell ya, after my rag log I started finish up my old tubs that I had lying around lol. currently just using this but that would be a good combo. price is right for this product tho $10 isnt bad

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Jan 29

BP Machine (added plate weight wrong last time lol)
200 x 11 + 3 + 2 = 16

Upright Row
120 x 9 + 4 + 3 = 16

Dips
80 x 6 + 2 + 2 = 10 - lost dips

Chins
30 x 6 + 2 + 3 = 11

Tbar (25lb plates)
150 x 9
160 x 6

Had another good lift, energy as steady and constant the entire time. Tomorrow will be my last day of 2 tabs and Im going to go back to 1 tab to see the difference. This a good pre workout item tho, endurance seems to be way up every time I lift now!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sounds like 1 tab might be nice with the rag then, i am only using the rag 2 x a week on lifting days.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
sounds like 1 tab might be nice with the rag then, i am only using the rag 2 x a week on lifting days.
ya trying to figure this stuff out lol. I figured play around with dosing and compare to give my feedback :)

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Jan 30

DB Curls
40 x 5 + 3 + 3 = 11 PR

Hammer Curls
35 x 20

Seated Calves
155 x 7 = fail :(

Leg Curls
125 x 12 + 6 + 4 = 22

Hack Squat
380 x 6
200 x 20

Ok so today was the last day of dosing 2x tabs, tuesday Ill go back to 1 tab to really compare! Good endurance the entire time, its like Im not tired by my muscles are beat. legs shaking but feels like I could do more reps / weight when Im having trouble walking lol. Stay tuned!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
These are only used on workout days correct?