BDub's getting Pumped! An Anadraulic Pump log (Sponsored)

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
LG has been kind enough to let me log their new Anadraulic Pump. I will be rating this product on a scale of 1-10 based on:

Mood
Energy
Pump
Focus
Vascularity

Here is the profile and write up:

ANADRAULIC PUMP 405 grams
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (Approx. 6 grams)
Servings Per Container: 68

Anadraulic Pump Proprietary Complex 6,390mg
______________________________ ________________

L-Taurine*
L-Alanine*
L-Aspartic Acid*
L-Arginine HCL*
L-Arginine AKG*
L-Arginine Orotate*
Quercetin (Standardized)*
Geranium Oil Extract #105-41-9*
______________________________ _______________
* Daily Value Not Established
Personal Daily Values based on 2,000 Calorie Diet

Other Ingredients: Citric Acid, N&A Flavoring, Acesulfame K,
Sodium Bicarbonite, Sucralose

Recommended Use: Use 1-3 servings 15 minutes prior to workouts.

Anadraulic Pumped gives amazing vascularity, huge pumps and great taste! You will love it and it will become a staple in your pre-workout arsenal! What's wrong with your current NO product?

Let?s face it; as bodybuilders, we need to have an edge before we train. We?ve all tried to train without any help from energy and stamina products, and each time it?s the same; we?re slow moving, our strength is lacking, our focus is lost, and our endurance fails. We NEED that edge.

Sick vascularity and pumps are what get you noticed. Women love to see a guy with roadmap-like veins popping out when he pulls his shirt off. Unfortunately, if you don't know this secret, you may be robbing your body of the results that will get you noticed.

I?m sure you?ve realized that your current NO pre-workout product doesn't make your veins pop. Sure, it may give you some great energy, but do your muscles throb? Does it feel as though your skin is about to burst at the seams? Chances are it doesn?t. You may as well just be taking a stim-pill, as it?s obvious that your pre-workout drink isn?t doing what it was meant to do; deliver key nutrients for growth. Well, we have a solution to that, and it?s Anadraulic Pumped.

Anadraulic Pumped isn?t like those other pre-workout drinks that claim to get you ?jacked? yet offer little more than some stimulants, nootropics, and creatine, which I might add, is quite counterproductive to the pump we?re trying to achieve.

I admit, we got caught up in the frenzy of mixing creatine with NO to give people a false pump that defeats the total purpose of NO products. The original Cold Fusion was arguably the absolute best NO product on the market; it was a liquid that had nothing but NO potentiators and co-factors that gave amazing vascularity and mind-blowing pumps. Sadly, we got caught up in the hype by adding creatine to the mix and it was never the same; never causing the roadmap-like veins that will get you noticed.

So, why is it you don?t want to mix creatine with your NO products?

Have you ever noticed that the vasodilatation products that are out now don't do a thing to give you the eye-popping veins and pumps that help deliver those key nutrients to your muscles? To make it short, the main issue is the slowing down in absorption that goes with taking creatine along with your NO factors. This is why we have announced Anadraulic Pumped, the most advanced, TRUE nitric oxide product since the introduction of Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AAKG).

Why did we go with a powder?...

The fact of the matter is that pills just aren?t going to do it. Simply put, pills take a long time to dissolve, and in addition, to get even a decent amount of NO boosting agents you would need to take 6-8 horse sized pills. So, our Anadraulic Pumped powder hits you fast, which is exactly what you need 15 minutes before you workout. (you can take your creatine and amino's 45-50 minutes before a workout)

Make sure you take your Anadraulic Pumped fifteen minutes before your workout, and you?re set!

Unlike creatine that needs time to get into the muscle cells and recharge ATP, NO factors work in the bloodstream, which is why you need to take them at different times. If you take NO with creatine, one of them is going to be wasted. You either wait for the creatine to get into the muscles (taking it 45 minutes before working out) and peak too early on your NO product, OR you take it right before a workout, wasting the ATP charging effect of creatine. This is why we developed a two-phase approach starting with Anadraulic State 45 minutes pre-workout, and Anadraulic Pump 15 minutes pre-workout, to make sure that the creatine uptake, NO pumps, and extreme vascularity hit you at the most ample time.

How does it taste?

We heard you loud and clear, you want it to taste like soda-pop...mission accomplished! Anadraulic Pumped has an amazing taste to compliment its strategic blend of NO ingredients. It is a refreshing citrus that my employees are just drinking "because it tastes so good".

What's in it?

First off, there are no artificial colors or fillers like other NO products, so it will hit you fast and hard. Also, there are no carbs or anything that will interfere with the absorption of the NO cofactors, or those of you on ketogenic diets. The ingredients are perfect to give amazing pumps and energy, yet carry none of the dietary failures of other pre-workout products. It?s just the edge we need!

3 types of Arginine:

Arginine HCL - Hits you fast and is the ingredient shown to cause the most immediate release in nitric oxide
Arginine AKG - Arginine bonded to alpha ketoglutarate, which is a di-peptide that increases cellular uptake
Arginine Orotate - Arginine bonded to orotic acid, which may boost athletic performance

Amino Acid Co-Factors - To increase recovery and stamina

L-Taurine
L-Alanine
L-Aspartic Acid

Quercetin Flavonoids - To increase athletic performance

Geranium Oil Extract #105-41-9 - Focus Factor - Giving you the insane focus you need to get the most out of each and every workout

Anadraulic Pumped is the perfect blend to give you insane vascularity and amazing pumps in the gym. Start taking your workouts, and your looks, to the next level with Anadraulic Pump!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub-hizzled.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Day #1

Here are my stats:
Weight: 228
Height:6'1
Training style: 5 day split consisting of Arms/Chest/Legs/Shoulders-Traps/Back
Diet: Currently bulking. 300-400g protein, 3500-4500 cals. Not really watching carbs or fats right now, but my diet is relatively clean.

First impression: Nice looking bottle. Not too big like some other PWO supps.
The powder is very yellow, almost neon.
The handle on the scoop is a little short, and it looks like it might be tough to reach the bottom of the container, but I think I'll survive.

Serving suggestion is around 3-5 scoops, so I started off with 4 scoops about 15 mins prior to my arm workout.

The taste is pretty good. Has a nice lemon flavor to it. A lot of the particles sank to the bottom of my shaker, so I had to shake it up every few seconds.

By the time I got to the gym I was feeling pretty energized. Ready to lift some weight!

Reverse grip floor chins: 4 sets of 10

Alternating incline DB curls: 30x8, 45x8, 50x8, 60x6

Close grip EZ bar 21's: 65, 85, 75, 75

Alternating DB straight hammer curls: 4 sets of 45x8

Bilateral standing cable curls: 50x10, 60x8, 60x8, 60x8(drop 50x6,40x6,30x6)

Seated overhead triceps extensions: 90x12, 110x10, 130x8, 140x6

EZ bar cable press downs: 170x12, 190x10, 205x8, 215x6

Elevated legs bench dips: BWx15, 90x10, 180x8, 225x6

Today was an awesome workout. I felt like a beast. I know its too early to really feel all the effect of the AP, but for working 10 hours today I sure had a lot of energy and drive at the gym.

Mood: 10/10: Felt great, had to keep myself from yelling a few times.

Energy: 9/10: I felt like I could have gone on a lot longer. I had to make myself go home.

Pump: 7/10: The pump was there, just nothing too crazy today.

Focus:10/10: I was really in zone today. The gym was pretty busy, but I was able to block out even the loudest guys. ( got a few of em at my gym)

Vascularity: 7/10: As with the pump, not too crazy. I did have a few good veins pop out in my forearms during the hammers, and in my bi's during the 21's

I am pretty impressed with AP so far. Can't wait for it to take full effect. I think I will up the dose to 5 scoops tomorrow for Chest to see if I can get a nice pump on.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Day #2
Woke up this morning at 4:45 this morning to hit chest before work. I took 5 scoops of AP 20 mins prior to the gym. I went to bed pretty late last night, so I was pretty tired waking up, but I was starting to feel alive by the time I got to the gym. I have the AP to thank for that.

Bench Press: 135x12, 225x8, 275x6, 225x8

Incline DB press 75x12, 85x10, 95x8, 95x6

Cable flyes: 70x10, 85x8, 100x6, 100x6(drop 85x8, 70x8, 60x8)

Pec deck: 120x12, 150x8, 160x6, 160x6(drop 140x6, 120x6, 100x6, 80x6, 60x6)

Didn't do too many lifts this morning, but it was still a great workout.

Mood: 9/10: After I woke up I was feeling great.

Energy: 8/10: Little groogy at first(4:45 is too freaking early) but the AP woke me right up. My energy was steady throughout the entire workout, with no jitters or crash afterwards. Very clean.

Pump: 8/10: Had a nice pump this morning. My chest was feeling pretty full. I could really feel it on the Pec Deck.

Focus: 10/10: Focus has never been a problem for me, I can zone everything out. My lifting partner however it always thinking about something else, watching someone else workout, or talking smack about someone. Kindda pisses me off. I just tell him "Stay Small!" then get on with me set.

Vascularity: 7/10: had some nice veins on my arms this morning , and up in my delt/pec tie ins as well.

One thing I have noticed with AP is that it stains my shaker. I have to wipe out the inside after the gym or else a yellow residue is left behind. It does look fun to drink, but maybe with future formulas LG could tone down the coloring a little. That is really the only gripe I have so far. Other than that I am really liking AP.

Gonna hit shoulders or legs tomorrow. It's a short week, so I'm gonna be missing out on a workout. I'll let the AP decide tomorrow. :biglaugh:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In like Flynn! Some nice wokouts there man.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Flying in my man:D very nice start:)

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Day #3 (1 day late, but here it is)

Woke up at 4:00, ate a PB&J, put 5 scoops of AP in my shaker, and left the house at 4:30. I got to the gym at about 5:00 and hit Shoulders/Traps.

I Am Legend Pull ups: 4 sets of 12

Seated DB presses: 65x12, 75x10, 80x8, 80x6

Seated DB lateral raises: 25x12, 30x10, 35x8, 35x8(drop 25x8, 20x6, 15x6)

Wide grip BB upright rows: 80x10, 90x10, 110x8, 110x6

Behind the neck military press: 135x12, 175x10, 185x8, 195x6, 195x6

DB shrugs: 120x12, 140x10, 150x8, 150x8

Reverse Pec deck: 90x12, 110x8, 130x6, 140x6, 140x6

Mood 10/10: always happy when I'm in the gym

Energy: 9/10: I definitely felt my energy increasing while driving to gym, I got a little warmer as well. Pretty chilly yesterday, so it felt good.

Pump 8/10: After finishing the DB presses the delts felt big. Its hard for me to get a pump on during shoulders, so I blame it on the AP. I also had a nice pump during my shrugs. My traps are starting to make all my shirts too short. l:sgrin:

Focus: 10/10: "not now chief, I'm in the FN zone!"

Vascularity: 7/10: The usual arm veins were out again.

Another good workout. Energy stayed steady throughout. My tris were still hurting from Tuesday though. Really killed em.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Day #4

5 scoops of AP, and in the gym by 5:00 for Back.

Regular grip floor pull-ups: 4 sets of 10

Wide grip Lat Pulldowns: 165x12, 185x10, 205x8, 225x6

Close grip Lat pulldowns: 195x12, 205,10, 225x8, 225x6

Straight arm pulldowns: 150x12, 170x10, 190x8, 190x8, 190x6

Close grip seated rows: 190x12, 220x10, 255x10, 300x6(PR!)

Incline back extensions: 3 sets of 45,25,10,BW drop sets, reaching failure at each weight.

Calf presses( done on leg press machine): 320x12, 410x10, 500x8, 500x8

Mood 10/10 I love back day

Energy: 9/10: I was freaking tired this morning, the AP took care of that fairly quickly

Pump 9/10: I felt like I had wings this morning. My lats were crazy pumped.

Focus: 10/10: "not now chief, I'm in the FN zone x2!"

Vascularity: 7/10: Arm veins were popping again, as well as calves during the presses.

I usually to deadlifts on back day, but I tweaked my lower back a little while ago, so I'm giving it a break. Really targeting my upper back for now. Trying to bring out those lats. I hit a PR today as well, So I'd have to say it was a good day.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the support. I think you are really gonna like this stuff man. Looking forward to your log in the near future.
I can't wait either, I am pretty excited about it. I know it will be a great product, and I love the smooth energy of Geranium.
Day #4

5 scoops of AP, and in the gym by 5:00 for Back.

Regular grip floor pull-ups: 4 sets of 10

Wide grip Lat Pulldowns: 165x12, 185x10, 205x8, 225x6

Close grip Lat pulldowns: 195x12, 205,10, 225x8, 225x6

Straight arm pulldowns: 150x12, 170x10, 190x8, 190x8, 190x6

Close grip seated rows: 190x12, 220x10, 255x10, 300x6(PR!)

Incline back extensions: 3 sets of 45,25,10,BW drop sets, reaching failure at each weight.

Calf presses( done on leg press machine): 320x12, 410x10, 500x8, 500x8

Mood 10/10 I love back day

Energy: 9/10: I was freaking tired this morning, the AP took care of that fairly quickly

Pump 9/10: I felt like I had wings this morning. My lats were crazy pumped.

Focus: 10/10: "not now chief, I'm in the FN zone x2!"

Vascularity: 7/10: Arm veins were popping again, as well as calves during the presses.

I usually to deadlifts on back day, but I tweaked my lower back a little while ago, so I'm giving it a break. Really targeting my upper back for now. Trying to bring out those lats. I hit a PR today as well, So I'd have to say it was a good day.
Man you are rocking it congratz on the PR and what the heck are I am Legend poull ups?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
subbed

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man. I am Legend's is a just a fancy way of saying behind the neck pull ups. I got the idea after seeing Will Smith do em in the Movie: I Am Legend.
I'll get back to a good level of pull ups yet. It's slow going though. I had a pretty bad overuse injury in my left shoulder that I just couldn't get over from my pull up challenge.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
I'll get back to a good level of pull ups yet. It's slow going though. I had a pretty bad overuse injury in my left shoulder that I just couldn't get over from my pull up challenge.
I'm seeing a lot of shoulder injuries over here. Be careful man.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Day #5

Saturday and Sunday are my off days, so I got up this morning at hit arms.

Took 5 scoops of the ol AP and hit the gym.

Reverse grip floor chins:4 sets of 12

Alternating Incline DB curls: 35x8, 45x8, 55x6, 55x6(drop 45x6, 35x6, 25x6)

Close grip EZ curl 21's: 4 sets of 75

Cross body DB hammer curls: 45x8, 50x6, 45x8, 45x8(drop 35x8, 25x8)

Bilateral standing cable curls: 50x10, 60x8, 70x6, 85x6(drop 70x6, 60x4, 40x6, 30x6)

Seated overhead triceps extensions: 100x12, 115x10, 130x8, 130x6

EZ bar cable press downs: 170x12, 190x10, 215x8, 225x6,(PR!) 225x6(drop 190x6)

One arm reverse grip pull downs: 30x10, 40x10, 50x8, 60x6

Mood 10/10: The usual good times

Energy: 9/10:plenty of sleep last night, felt well rested. 15 mins after AP I was in the zone. Smooth energy the entire workout.

Pump 9/10: Great pump today. Both arms felt like they were gonna explode.

Focus: 10/10: "not now chief, I'm in the FN zone x3!"

Vascularity: 8/10: I noticed some increased vascularity this morning. Had some nice veins popping out.

Another great workout. I love those 21's. The pump in the Bi's and forearms was awesome. I also toasted my tri's. Hitting them with heavy overhead presses, then the pressdowns really kills em. I really think the AP is helping out. My energy is great the whole workout, and my recovery time is down. I have to force myself to rest sometimes. I'm loving it!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Excellent stuff man. Great workout those incline DB curls are of the chain man.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I love em man. They really wake up the Bi's and get the blood pumping.
Yeah with that weight I think they were definitely awake. I can move that on a regular DB curl but I don't think so on an Incline. I may be wrong but those are definitely impressive numbers on them.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Yeah with that weight I think they were definitely awake. I can move that on a regular DB curl but I don't think so on an Incline. I may be wrong but those are definitely impressive numbers on them.
I was stuck in the 30's for a while. It was not until a recent 1-Andro/4-AD/DecaVol cycle that i broke into the 50's. I have been able to keep my numbers up coming off that cycle, and have actually seen some improvements as well.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah that would do it.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Day#6
Chest day. 5 scoops and I was out the door.

Bench Press: 135x12, 185,10, 225x8, 265x6, 225x6

Incline BB Press: 135x10, 185x8, 225x6, 225x6

Flat Bench DB Flyes: 35x12, 50x10, 60x8, 70x6

Cable Flyes: 60x10, 70x10, 85x18, 100x6

Pec deck: 160x10, 180x8, 195x6, 165x6

I still had some time before work so I did some abs. I like to call this routine "Brad's fab abs" lol.

I perform each exercise with a 10 second break in between except for the last exercise.

50 crunches
25 full leg lifts/25 half lifts
15 leg circles clockwise/15 counterclockwise
50 crossover crunches left and right sides
50 swiss ball crunches
50 lemon drop crunches
3 sets of bicycle kicks to failure
15 atomic sit-ups
Right side planks(40 secs)/10 push-ups, Left side planks/10 push-ups, Front planks, 10 push-ups

Mood 10/10: Loving life!

Energy: 9/10: I had a ton of energy this morning. I powered through all my lifts, and killed my abs. Good times.

Pump 9/10: Great pump today. My chest felt very full.

Focus: 10/10: Saw nothing but iron this morning. My friend's focus was on some eye candy, and he ran into some weights while looking at it. That’s what you get!

Vascularity: 8/10: Some good veins in the pec/delt tie in area. They are really starting to show when I do a front double bi pose.

Another great workout for the logbook. I don’t usually get through my chest workouts that quickly. I have some slight muscle soreness in my arms, but nothing serious.
4 more days and I'll be in Vegas. Maybe that’s why I'm so pumped! :djparty:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Way to go man You are a beast great workout, and that ab workout is insane. Is there any rest between that or is it just one big ab curcuit?

gymrat5713

gymrat5713

Awards
Glad to see the good post about this product. Tried it for the first time last night and loved it. Focus and Pump were the main pluses on this product. I've had better energy from other products but I am extremely glad this product doesn't overwhelm me with energy considering I go to the gym at 11pm and try to get in bed by 1am :)

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Way to go man You are a beast great workout, and that ab workout is insane. Is there any rest between that or is it just one big ab curcuit?
Thanks man. The AP has really upped my intensity. The ab workout is one straight circuit, well with 10 second breaks in between exercises. I love it because it's really fast, targets the entire midsection, and gets the heart pumping as well. Kindda like a mini HIIT session.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im with Kleen bro..Insane work outs..making really re-think mine:D.. After My Bi work outs, I throw down a set of 21's.. but not 4 sets.. Really glad your enjoying this stuff..and excellent updates man!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Def putting up some more numbers since the last I saw ya man. And I do remember your abs routine...killer

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Day #7

After my morning 5 scoops of AP, I looked in the bottle and I am about halfway through already. There are approx. 68 servings in the bottle, so at the rate I'm going I only have 1 week left. I'm gonna miss this stuff! I do need a 30 day stim break before I start my cut, so this bottle was just enough.

Today was back day. I decided to hit some deadlifts today for the first time in about a month. As I stated earlier, I tweaked my lower back a month ago, so I have been taking it easy down there. This morning I felt good enough to do some light deads with a belt for support.

Pullups: BWx12, 25x10, 45x8, 45x8, BWx6

Deadlifts: 135x12, 225x10, 275x6, 275x6

Wide grip lat pulldowns: 180x12, 210x8, 225x6, 195x8

Close grip lat pulldowns: 195x12, 210x10, 255x6, 225x6

Close grip seated rows: 210x10, 255x8, 280x6, 280x6

One arm iso-lateral Hammer Strength rows: 90x12, 135x10, 155x8, 155x6

Straight arm pulldowns: 170x10, 190x8, 190x8, 190x6

Mood 8/10: It would have been a 10, but I had to supervise the fat bodies PTing this morning. (I'm sorry, the Fitness Enhancement Program members)Ugh! As such, I lost my pump a few times, but it came back. I did finally get some deads in, so I was happy about that.

Energy: 9/10: Felt great. Abs were very sore this morning, they still are. That didn't stop me from getting some though.

Pump 10/10: My entire back was popping this morning. Felt huge! The Iso-lateral rows are new to me, and those things really killed the lats. Lower back felt great too.

Focus: 8/10: I blame FEP for that! While i was lifting however, I was a 10. I just got distracted a few times in between sets.

Vascularity: 8/10: Arm veins were pooping again, and so were the tie-ins.

Once again, happy my back could handle some deads. I am still gonna take it slow down there, but at least it's improving. Great workout over all despite the distractions. My pump stayed with me almost all day. I love how I feel after a good back workout.

2 days till Vegas!

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Def putting up some more numbers since the last I saw ya man. And I do remember your abs routine...killer

Im with Kleen bro..Insane work outs..making really re-think mine:D.. After My Bi work outs, I throw down a set of 21's.. but not 4 sets.. Really glad your enjoying this stuff..and excellent updates man!
Thanks guys. Just trying to get big. :) Feel free to steal some exercises. Thats how I got most of my workouts. Taking bits and pieces from people i've worked out with. It's good to have people like that. Everyone brings something different to the table, and I have incorporated stuff into my workouts now that I would have never though of by myself.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Day #8 (29 Jan)

I rushed out from work to Vegas on Friday, so I was unable to post my morning leg workout. It was a short but sweet one. I knew I'd be walking all weekend, so I didn't want to be crippled. Here is a recap.

I took 4 scoops of AP instead of the usual 5 because I knew I would be hitting up some caffeine later that night. I still felt great getting to the gym.

5 min warm-up on the elliptical

Leg extensions: 4 sets. I love doing these first. They really get the blood into the quads before the heavier lifts.

Leg press. 4 sets. Last set was 955x6. The one number I remember. :)

Front squats. 4 sets. I cannot go as heavy on these as I do with regular squats of course, but I feel a much better burn from them. I really try to dig deep on these, and get well beyond 90.

Leg extensions round #2: 4 sets. The first round was more of a warm up, and this one was a heavy working set.

Standing calf raises: 4 sets

Mood 10/10: Vegas baby, Vegas.

Energy: 9/10: I went to bed super early the night before, so I felt very energized in the morning.

Pump 9/10: Quads and hams were nice a full. The leg extensions and presses pump them up nice.

Focus: 10/10: I had to make it short and sweet, so I was in the zone the whole time.

Vascularity: 8/10: Had some nice veins in my quads during the front squats. My calves had a few good ones as well during the raises.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love the Vegas

It's one of the few things I miss about being stationed in 29 Palms. I was in Vegas every weekend practically. That or Lake Havasu.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Still killing it in here! My AP log will be up Thursday will link you up in here if it is cool with you.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Day #9
I only had about an hour to hit the gym today, so my workout was short and sweet again today. 5 scoops of AP, and I was off to hit arms.

Floor chins: 4 sets of 10

Incline DB curls: 35x8, 45x8, 55x6, 45x8

EZ bar 21s: 4 sets of 85

DB hammers: 45x8, 45x8, 45x8, 40x10

Reverse grip BB curls: 50x12, 60x10, 70x8, 70x8

Seated overhead DB triceps extensions: 90x10, 110x8, 120x6, 120x6

EZ bar cable press-downs: 190x12, 225x8, 225x6, 190x10

Mood 10/10: Half days at work all week. Feeling great.

Energy: 9/10: I felt the AP really kick in today. Might be due to the fact that I took it later on in the day, so it threw off my body.

Pump 10/10: Great pump today. Bi's/ Tri's and forearms were feeling huge today.

Focus: 10/10: Get in and get out.

Vascularity: 10/10 : Veins were everywhere today. I could see some veins though my shirt during the 21s. The hammers also brought out a lot of veins in my forearms.

I doubt many guys here can relate to me, except for Copycat, but I HATE the new navy PT uniform! I have to wear it almost everyday to muster the fat bodies, and it's the worst clothing to work out in. Anyways, had to get that off my chest.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I don't know who they pick to be part of Task Force Uniform etc, but they obviously didn't workout in them and don't get me started on the Navy's new cammies.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah... seriously... let me blend in with the water... stupid... and closed face belt buckle? Chrome? It's a working uniform and it's only gonna get scratched the hell up and you know they never stay... should have been the open face.

Did you hear about the green and desert Navy digi's? Seabee's etc will wear them, but they can't wear the desert ones because they look too much like the Marine's, but the SEALs can wear them. Everyone else will have to wear the old deserts when deployed. That means as a Corpsman if we are stationed with FMF then go to Seabees we will have to own the Marine pattern, aquaflage, and Navy green digi's. We streamlined our service uniforms in order to lighten our seabags only to double it. Damn these stupid fukcs.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahaha I seen the new Navy Cami's, I was shocked on how blue they were!, funny you say aquaflage, It seems like once the MC change theres everyone else jumped on the band wagon and never gave it much thought:dunno:
I'm glad to see the pumps are kicking in nicely bro:thumbsup:

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Day #10

I hit chest and abs this morning with 5 scoops of AP in my system.

Bench press: 135x12, 185x10, 225x8, 275x6, 225x6

Incline BB press: 185x8, 225x6, 225x5, 185x6

Flat bench DB flyes: 40x12, 50x10, 60x8, 70x6

Standing cable crossovers: 70x12, 85x10, 100x8, 100x6(drop 85x6, 70x6, 60x6, 50x6

Reverse cable crossovers: 50x10, 50x8, 50x8, 60x6

Brad's Fab Abs. For those of you who do not know what Brad's Fab Abs are refer to my earlier post. I'm too lazy to post it again.

Mood 10/10: I've just been happy lately. Must be all the not working.

Energy: 10/10: I was itching to hit the weights while still driving. The AP really kicked in fast this morning.

Pump 10/10: Amazing pump this morning. I really noticed it after the cable crossovers. I was cramping up all day after. I love that feeling.

Focus: 10/10: The gym was dead, only a few people there. No distractions, I was in the zone again.

Vascularity: 7/10: The pump was much better than the vascularity this morning. I felt huge, just crazy veiny.

I only have a few more days of the AP, sigh... I am gonna miss this stuff! A month is a long time to go without any caffeine or other stims. Oh well, it will be worth it once I start my cut. Really looking forward to shedding some of this weight from the bulk.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still looking very impressive bro!

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Day #11

My bottle of AP is getting emptier and emptier! No fun. 5 more scoops left the bottle this afternoon, and found their way into my veins. Today was shoulders day.

I am legends: 4 sets of 10

BB military presses: 115x12, 135x10, 185x8, 185x6. I don't to these enough. I find that they are a lot more difficult than the DB presses.

Seated DB lateral raises: 25x12, 30x10, 35x8, 35x8

Upright DB rows: 35x12, 40x10, 45x8, 45x8

Hammer Strength prone iso raises: 20x12, 25x8, 25x8, 25x8

Mood 10/10: I spent the morning in physical therapy getting a electro heat massage on my lower back. I felt nice and loosened up heading to the gym.

Energy: 9/10: I was not really feeling it until I got to the gym. During the I am Legends however, the AP kicked in.

Pump 9/10: Great pump today. My chest was still pumped up from the day before. Hitting shoulders blew up my upper body. Awesome feeling.

Focus: 9/10: I must admit, I lost some focus while looking a few guys with horrible form doing some DB presses. I almost went over and corrected them, but I had to finish my workout, and I was not feeling very talkative.

Vascularity: 9/10: Awesome veins in the bis actually after the workout. I was looking at the delts, and they just popped out. I am really looking forward seeing more when I start to cut next month.

I wore my LG "Supplement Expert" T-shirt to the gym today. I was getting all kinds of looks. Not really sure what kinds of looks. No one "asked me" either. I think it's because of what my lifting partner says. He says I look like an @$$hole in the gym. I guess I'll take that as a compliment.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
HaHa sometimes that can be such a good thing looking unapproachable. Most people think I am a dikk until they meet me then it is confirmed. LOL Well the first part is true, I hear a lot that people were surprised I was cool.

Man for those BB Military Press, those numbers aren't bad at all Bro. Yeah Barbell Militarys put your shoulders at a disadvantage that really works the muscle hard but takes the joint out of it's strength zone. However for big medial delts you wanna keep this move around if possible. I save my heavier lifting for front shoulder press where I can keep my shoulders in a safer position and do military lighter with very strict form. one shoulder surgery is enough for me. By the way are those seated or standing? I have been making myself do everything standing now to make my strength more functional and build core has been working nicely but also drops a little weight of the shoulder pressing movements.

I am gonna go hit the gym in a few hours and pop my Anadraulic Cherry, see how pumped I can get myself.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
I know exactly what you mean. I think I am a pretty nice guy, you just have to get past my big bald guy look. haha.

Thanks for the input man. I am doing my BB presses sitting down right now because I just have not been doing them enough to stabilize standing up. I will be switching over to standing soon though. Like you said I want the core strength you get from standing. I do alternate standing and seated for my DB presses though. I mix up my shoulder workouts with heavy days(a lot of seated exercises), and then more Crossfit style days(a lot of standing) for that explosive power.

Do you find yourself arching your back when doing standing presses? I have a hard time keeping my back straight. I have started using a belt for those, and it has helped, but maybe I just need to drop weight and focus more on my form.

Have fun with the AP man. You are going to love the clean energy, just remember to wash out your shaker cuz that s#!t stains. :biglaugh: Kill it man.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know exactly what you mean. I think I am a pretty nice guy, you just have to get past my big bald guy look. haha.

Thanks for the input man. I am doing my BB presses sitting down right now because I just have not been doing them enough to stabilize standing up. I will be switching over to standing soon though. Like you said I want the core strength you get from standing. I do alternate standing and seated for my DB presses though. I mix up my shoulder workouts with heavy days(a lot of seated exercises), and then more Crossfit style days(a lot of standing) for that explosive power.

Do you find yourself arching your back when doing standing presses? I have a hard time keeping my back straight. I have started using a belt for those, and it has helped, but maybe I just need to drop weight and focus more on my form.

Have fun with the AP man. You are going to love the clean energy, just remember to wash out your shaker cuz that s#!t stains. :biglaugh: Kill it man.
First workout was great very nice pump. I am going up to your sweet spot of 5 scoops next. I don't wear a belt for my standing exercises. Just drop the weight and let your core build up. Once your core catches back up you won't have any issues. I keep my abs, obliques and erectors all synched in tight when I do them. Now my seated and standing presses are only 10 lbs different at this point.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
One thing I noticed although can't say it is related my erectors where a lot better than any of the guys at my contest and i attribute that to stabilizing on overhead presses because it takes so much effort to balance over your head.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
I'll be hitting shoulders tomorrow or Thursday, so I'll try em standing. Thanks for the advice.