Anadraulic Pump and MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Ill be running LGs Anadraulic Pump, Citrus Blast.
After my first serving which i took on my way to the gym, wich left me finishing it 5minutes before begining to lift i felt fine.
I took it on the way rather than finish before i get there as i usually do because i was ona schedule with someone else.
I love the taste, one of the best i've ever had.
Pumps were decent, nothing drastic but i have a feeling timing may have something to do with this.

I plan to take it about 30min from now on prior.
I took 2 scoops but may up to 3. There is a sticker over the original label for serving and scoops per serving. The sticker says "1 scoop = 68 servings" upon removing that little label i see it says "3 scoops = 45 servings" So i went half way but will most likely bump to 3, as of tomorrow.

More updates to come tomorrow.
Thanks for picking me!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have dose 6 scoops, Wheewwww I had to lower it it:D 4 is my sweet spot now.., Enjoy, and let us know your thoughts!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I'm in as well!!! i have some andrualic Pump!!! i need to know what the sw33t spots are b4 i use it!!!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
My school gym is closed due to holiday which sucks. I really wanted to blast legs but i guess itll have to wait. Hopefully ill have time tomorrow to get in there.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I'm in as well!!! i have some andrualic Pump!!! i need to know what the sw33t spots are b4 i use it!!!
The sweet spot for each person is quite different, some users on here use 2-3 scoops like myself, while others are going as high as 6 scoops :)

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
The sweet spot for each person is quite different, some users on here use 2-3 scoops like myself, while others are going as high as 6 scoops :)
hmmm well i would hope that it would be 6 scoops!! that would take the serving sizes by 50%. . .doh! but i'l be paying close attention to this log to see what happens. .

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
in!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Decent pump today. Did legs and just legs. I used to do legs and shoulders but now i do legs alone to really let my mind stay onthem rather than worry about saving energy.
Im not sure i mentioned it but the taste of this is great. There is no issue getting it down.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Went to 4 scoops today. Pump was alright about same as 3. Ima do 4 again tomorrow, back/bis because today i have a headache after working out so i wanna see if its from this or just coincidence.
Did all DBs today and my rep scheme is 6 or 8 then 8, 8, 10 pending the lift and energy level. Been focusing mor eon negatives and treching the movements after the first heavy set.
So today was...
Flat DB
Incline DB
Flat DB fly
Incline DB Fly
Keystone presses
Lying DB extensions
Cable kickbacks
Ill add number in the next day or 2 because im trying out some newlifts right now so i tend to back of a bit to have energy for them. I use the Keystone presses for tricep strength, chest and overall hope to increase Bench numbers/power.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Im not going to be lifting today, just dont have the time n my stomach is bothering me a bit.
back/bis tomorrow, 4 scoops again.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Had a solid workout today. Lower back got a little too pumped today i think, after 3 sets bent BB rows and one set Rack deads.
I managed to get through my whole workout fine though.
Im still doing the high weight and intensity. 2-3 sets 6-10 reps max.
I did 4 scoops and i have no headache to report.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice..Do you feel the pumps also increase with use?

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
soo 4 scoops seems to be the sw33t spot?? is that the sensious??

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
do you mean sensious or consensus? Cause Sensious almost seems like sensual, (what I thought you wrote when I read it the first time) which made me laugh.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Nice..Do you feel the pumps also increase with use?
Maybe. I only did shoulder today and kept it at 4 scoops. If so the next week will give me a moe clear answer.

I think it just depends on you. Im going to bump tomorrow or next week sometime to 5 but im happy with 4 so far.

As i said, today was shoulders and felt good. I never get a pump feeling like bis and tris in them but i can see they are full and feel a bit tight.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Maybe. I only did shoulder today and kept it at 4 scoops. If so the next week will give me a moe clear answer.

I think it just depends on you. Im going to bump tomorrow or next week sometime to 5 but im happy with 4 so far.

As i said, today was shoulders and felt good. I never get a pump feeling like bis and tris in them but i can see they are full and feel a bit tight.
this is very true. . it all depends on the individual but we can always try and make a fair generalization. . :cheers: nice to know a lil bit about your experience :trout:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
this is very true. . it all depends on the individual but we can always try and make a fair generalization. . :cheers: nice to know a lil bit about your experience :trout:
No problem. Doing 5 scoops today. Ill be doing legs.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
make sure you don't hurl hahah!!!! or take a crazy :dump:
It went very perfect.
I got a good pump through all my lifts. I had no stomach issues and pushed pretty hard.

I am liking it so far but wont say much more than day to day stuff until th end.
Squat- 6 6 8 8 10
Leg ext.- 8 8 10
Ham. curls- 10 10 10
Front squat- 225x4 205x6 Havent done them in awhile and just wanted to see what i had.
The other lifts i have no new numbers.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Didn't lift yesterday but will be today.
Chest/Tris
Looking for new split recomendations. Nothing of the ordinary, what has worked for you?
My only guidlines are Legs alone. Usually 4 days a week, M,Tu,W,Fri.
Every other weekend i get sat/sun too. This weekend i wont be.
Im looking for mass. Current is basic.
Legs/Chest-Tri/Back-Bi/Shoulders/Then is sat & sun i just do somethign for catch up.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Today was an odd day. I was weak with all my lifts. I usually incline 225 for 5~. Today i could only hit 205 for 6. My sets after felt weak too. Flat DB press felt weak. I just didn't have it. I didnt do anything different, i guess i just had one of those days.
Anadraulic pump did keep me going. I think without it i would have backed off my lifts on the account of how i felt.

In. Press - 6 8 8 10

Flat DB- 6 7 10 This is another one where things got odd. Didn't change weight at all.

Cable Flys- 15 10 10(singles)
Incline cable flys- 10 10 10(singles)
Lying overhead ext. - one set for 10 for the stretch
Close grip Bench- 6 6 8 10
Lying DB ext.- 6 8
Overhead DB sxt. - 6 8
Cable pressdowns- 10 10 10

I had a great pump in my tris, chest not so much but i guess its just me on that. Im trying everything i remember i liked and used to do to try and get a good connection to my chest muscles.
Did 5 scoops today.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We all have those days bro...it sucks on chest day, but way to stay with it:D
Updates are looking great man!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
We all have those days bro...it sucks on chest day, but way to stay with it:D
Updates are looking great man!
Thanks man. I was diggin deep and just thinking "grow, somethings better than nothing"

eximoz

Awards
I cannot wait for my Anadraulic Pump to come in the mail. Reading about the pumps that get when they take Anadraulic Pump just gets me excited.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I cannot wait for my Anadraulic Pump to come in the mail. Reading about the pumps that get when they take Anadraulic Pump just gets me excited.
Best pump product I have used thus far.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Best pump product I have used thus far.
I have to agree... it's pretty redonkulous that my arms actually hurt after the workouts... I always thought that was an exaggeration on other people's parts until I tried this stuff.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I have to agree... it's pretty redonkulous that my arms actually hurt after the workouts... I always thought that was an exaggeration on other people's parts until I tried this stuff.
Yeah its funny, I thought people might be talking it up, then I tried it and used 3 scoops and did back and was like holy ****! This stuff is for real!

It's a pity that I'm a rep and on other forums if I make this claim I'm labeled a pimp. Thing is I wil lnot recomend a product if I think it's crap. I might not say it's crap out of respect to LG, but certainly wont promote it. You can trust when I say somethign is good, it's good.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Back/bis went good today. Did 6 scoops. I didn't see much dofference from 5-6 so for efficiency ill prolly stick to 5 scoops.
No stomach issues either.

TxOperator

TxOperator

Awards
Didn't lift yesterday but will be today.
Chest/Tris
Looking for new split recomendations. Nothing of the ordinary, what has worked for you?
My only guidlines are Legs alone. Usually 4 days a week, M,Tu,W,Fri.
Every other weekend i get sat/sun too. This weekend i wont be.
Im looking for mass. Current is basic.
Legs/Chest-Tri/Back-Bi/Shoulders/Then is sat & sun i just do somethign for catch up.
Hey twitch....Have you thought about switching your tri and bi workout, pair bis with chest and tris with back? I seem to get more outta my workout when I pair a push and a pull together, since you are indirectly working tris with chest and bis with back. Just my 2 cents. :nervous:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back/bis went good today. Did 6 scoops. I didn't see much dofference from 5-6 so for efficiency ill prolly stick to 5 scoops.
No stomach issues either.
insane, I went 6 scoops, i had to cut back, seriously....I could not make it through some routines..:D your an animal!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
insane, I went 6 scoops, i had to cut back, seriously....I could not make it through some routines..:D your an animal!
I'm at 4 scoops and not keen to go higher! My back was pumped as hell and I NEVER get really good lat pumps!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I'm at 4 scoops and not keen to go higher! My back was pumped as hell and I NEVER get really good lat pumps!
Yea, the pump turns me into something else. If i get a good one, like feel slike my skins about to burst, i push through and destroy it. Just the mentality of it andpower feeling gets me riled up.

I have tried Bis/chest and tris/back as a day an am heavily considering going back to it. Then id have to put chest first.
Chest/bi
Legs
Back/tri
Shoulders
I dont wanna risk injury to my bi's on pull movements. Tomorrow im back at it after the weekend off. Itll be Mon-Wed.-Fri-Sat-Sun to expect updates.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Legs went well today at 5 scoops. I did a 10-8-6-6/5 rep scheme. I think instead of switching to a whole new split i will alternate rep range each week. I feel it will work like a powerlifting style idea. One week heavy the next speed work. Mine will be Heavy with focus on for hypertrophy and "lighter" for the pump/definition.
I will switch to chest/bi and back/tris but rest will remain.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I didn't have time to lift today. Classes and a meeting for a job on campus.
I will be trying to get there late tomorrow after 5pm.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
didn't lift again today. just wasnt feeling right and have a big test tomorrow.
Ill be at it tomorrow sat and sunday for sure cause i have nothing to do.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Got my interview at 12:30, then nap then go relieve the stress this week by smashin some iron!
Unsure i wanna go back or chest...

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Got my interview at 12:30, then nap then go relieve the stress this week by smashin some iron!
Unsure i wanna go back or chest...
GO BACK AND CHEST!!! muahah !!! I love doing that push pull together!! its nasty!!! get the full experience ya dig!!!! Mental ya been brutha!! been out for a minute but i'm back at it again!!! BOOM BOOM BOOOOOM!!!!!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
GO BACK AND CHEST!!! muahah !!! I love doing that push pull together!! its nasty!!! get the full experience ya dig!!!! Mental ya been brutha!! been out for a minute but i'm back at it again!!! BOOM BOOM BOOOOOM!!!!!
haha, i would but i just dont have the kind of intensity i dont think for big lifts all day.
Im done with everything important for the next 1-2 weeks so its time to get back at it HARD!
I decided to bang out some Back/Tris todays. Tomorrow will be Chest/Bis. I am thinking my tris being sore a bit will let my chest do more of the work.
Give it a shot and hope for the best.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Today went solid. I decided to go with back and tris.
I got a good pump early on with back and then decided to do hyper extensions...WOW. got pretty pumped in my lower back and could hardly walk straight.
Stretched it out and after a few minutes hit tris. Went solid, didn't have a great pump in them but it was my fault for having kind of a sporadic tri routine.

I was suprised after the amount of time off i still felt the connection, mind-muscle, and i still felt strong.
Tomorrow will be Chest/Bis for sure.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesoem updates man...

Compared to other pump products, How would you rate this one, consider price as well..

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Awesoem updates man...

Compared to other pump products, How would you rate this one, consider price as well..
So far, i would put it at my #3 or maybe #2. The only ones i can think of that i liked for the actual pump were WTF pumped & VPX Shotgun v3.

I think for the price its pretty solid though. If youre a bit smaller i guess or sensitive to these products, you can go with 3-4 scoops. I use 5-6 but still have good amount of servings.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So far, i would put it at my #3 or maybe #2. The only ones i can think of that i liked for the actual pump were WTF pumped & VPX Shotgun v3.

I think for the price its pretty solid though. If youre a bit smaller i guess or sensitive to these products, you can go with 3-4 scoops. I use 5-6 but still have good amount of servings.
Nice feedback..we need to make this Number # 1 Now:D

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Today went solid. I did 4 scoops just to see how i felt. I did back and tris.
Back had a good pump. Been doing a little more high lat focus to put more of a width image to it.
Tris went great also. Good pump today, better than last week. I was able to slow myself down a bit and i think that helped cause i can keep the weight up.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today went solid. I did 4 scoops just to see how i felt. I did back and tris.
Back had a good pump. Been doing a little more high lat focus to put more of a width image to it.
Tris went great also. Good pump today, better than last week. I was able to slow myself down a bit and i think that helped cause i can keep the weight up.
How much more is left? Awesome updates..Glad your enjoying it....

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
How much more is left? Awesome updates..Glad your enjoying it....
I got about 10 more days it seems like pending the amount i use per day. I had a good day, Chest and Bis.
Chest felt decent, bis felt great.
I been still trying to figure out my chest, its small-ish and i lose strength in it quick i guess from lack of fibers. I have to do more stretching and higher reps with it to feel it working.
Overall Anadraulic Pump is still a good product to me.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got about 10 more days it seems like pending the amount i use per day. I had a good day, Chest and Bis.
Chest felt decent, bis felt great.
I been still trying to figure out my chest, its small-ish and i lose strength in it quick i guess from lack of fibers. I have to do more stretching and higher reps with it to feel it working.
Overall Anadraulic Pump is still a good product to me.
I'll lose strength in my chest faster then anything else if I let it go due to work and so forth..., higher reps also help to.. Keep getting pumped:D

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Blasted legs yesterday, went great. Hit some new numbers. I used to do 315 for about 3 reps. Now i did 5,5,3 at 315 for reps .
The pump was great the whole workout.