LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT & Anadraulic Pump

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

1. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    BB hacks are an art form, they take a while to master. You could try slightly elevating your heels on a 5lb plate, that helped me when I first started them.
    Exactly what i was going to say Resolve. It gives you a litte more control so you can sit back into it a little bit giving you the room to clear your heels..
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

2. I have to give these a try. They just look hard as hell to master...I like that!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I have to give these a try. They just look hard as hell to master...I like that!!
    They took me about 2 sessions to get down. They're an awesome exercise.

4. BB hacks=awesome sauce mania!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

5. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    BB hacks are an art form, they take a while to master. You could try slightly elevating your heels on a 5lb plate, that helped me when I first started them.
    I gotta try this lil trick. I just started doing them in my routine and they area little awkward. I have a problem with the bar smacking my hamstring and bumping my calf. Gonna try the heel on the plate and see if it helps me clear it better
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    I gotta try this lil trick. I just started doing them in my routine and they area little awkward. I have a problem with the bar smacking my hamstring and bumping my calf. Gonna try the heel on the plate and see if it helps me clear it better
    You just need to hover over the bar more and keep back straighter. The only reason that happens to people is because they're leaning too far forward and the bar drags. It should only be making contact at the bottom of your glutes towards the end of the movement.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    You just need to hover over the bar more and keep back straighter. The only reason that happens to people is because they're leaning too far forward and the bar drags. It should only be making contact at the bottom of your glutes towards the end of the movement.
    It's like a freakin' balancing act at first.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

8. I'm going to work with 135 and keep repping until the form feels smooth.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

9. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I'm going to work with 135 and keep repping until the form feels smooth.
    The advice you once gave me concerning box squat still holds very true here too - "sit back, not down."
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

10. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    The advice you once gave me concerning box squat still holds very true here too - "sit back, not down."
    That's how I learned to do squats too. I was told sit back like on a chair not down

11. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I will be hitting these up tomorrow..unfortunately without the AS GT though.

12. So yesterday was my last dose of ASGT and AP... except the AP I ordered came in the mail today, so I won't be without that!

I had another great workout yesterday, I hit upper body again, and this time there was no pain, just a really good pump. This tells me that I probably didn't have joint issues, it must have just been a really good pump that had my arms hurting earlier this week.

Focus was still out of control. I usually want to spend about a minute in between sets, and right now I feel like I am good after 20 seconds or so. It's kinda ridiculous.

My final thoughts on the product are that it is a great replacement for the original AS, as it tastes good, it doesn't upset my stomach at all. The focus is as good if not better than the original, as well as the aggression. I am not sure what the stimulant blend is, but it isn't just caffeine or geranium... it can't be, I haven't been wired like this in a long time. I think it is as good if not better than any pre-wo for strength gains, and in conjunction with AP, the vascularity and pump is awesome beyond my expectations. I just got off Hemodraulix, which is a pretty amazing product for pump and vascularity in of itself, and this product was able to impress me. The nutrient timing of the creatine an hour before the workout and the arginine 15 minutes is pretty novel too, it seems to work very well. At least it gets me in the mood to hit the gym... I am chomping at the bit after drinking ASGT when I have to wait to work out... when I hit the gym, there is no stopping me.

LG has been coming out with some really innovative, effective, and in-expensive supplements. After testing the original AS, T911, and GHenerate, I can honestly say that not only is LGSciences making great products, they are improving on the products that are already stellar... which lets me know that they are on the top of their game, they aren't staying complacent and selling the same formula year after year. I am really looking forward to the release of this product, I think that it will be one of the most popular pre-workout combos (in conjunction with AP) of this year. This is GMG760 and I approve of AS-GT. Two thumbs way up.

If any of you have questions about ASGT, please feel free to ask. I just got some Natadrol, AP, Ghenerate, and Postal... I might just have to log that next...

Everyone at LGSciences - Thanks for the opportunity, you guys rock.

13. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    I just got some Natadrol, AP, Ghenerate, and Postal... I might just have to log that next...

You really need to log that shizz bro. We can compare notes on sides and effects on that Natadrol. I just put my log up in the Supplement Review Section. Come join the party.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

14. Great review, GMG! I'm glad you enjoyed it all so much. The release is VERY near. - That new stack you have lined up looks perfect! Very nice. I hope you'll do a log, or at least a mini one. I'd love to hear how you'd compare it to Trifecta.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Great review, GMG! I'm glad you enjoyed it all so much. The release is VERY near. - That new stack you have lined up looks perfect! Very nice. I hope you'll do a log, or at least a mini one. I'd love to hear how you'd compare it to Trifecta.
    You got's it mang. I'll throw that one up later this afternoon.

16. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    So yesterday was my last dose of ASGT and AP... except the AP I ordered came in the mail today, so I won't be without that!

I had another great workout yesterday, I hit upper body again, and this time there was no pain, just a really good pump. This tells me that I probably didn't have joint issues, it must have just been a really good pump that had my arms hurting earlier this week.

Focus was still out of control. I usually want to spend about a minute in between sets, and right now I feel like I am good after 20 seconds or so. It's kinda ridiculous.

My final thoughts on the product are that it is a great replacement for the original AS, as it tastes good, it doesn't upset my stomach at all. The focus is as good if not better than the original, as well as the aggression. I am not sure what the stimulant blend is, but it isn't just caffeine or geranium... it can't be, I haven't been wired like this in a long time. I think it is as good if not better than any pre-wo for strength gains, and in conjunction with AP, the vascularity and pump is awesome beyond my expectations. I just got off Hemodraulix, which is a pretty amazing product for pump and vascularity in of itself, and this product was able to impress me. The nutrient timing of the creatine an hour before the workout and the arginine 15 minutes is pretty novel too, it seems to work very well. At least it gets me in the mood to hit the gym... I am chomping at the bit after drinking ASGT when I have to wait to work out... when I hit the gym, there is no stopping me.

LG has been coming out with some really innovative, effective, and in-expensive supplements. After testing the original AS, T911, and GHenerate, I can honestly say that not only is LGSciences making great products, they are improving on the products that are already stellar... which lets me know that they are on the top of their game, they aren't staying complacent and selling the same formula year after year. I am really looking forward to the release of this product, I think that it will be one of the most popular pre-workout combos (in conjunction with AP) of this year. This is GMG760 and I approve of AS-GT. Two thumbs way up.

If any of you have questions about ASGT, please feel free to ask. I just got some Natadrol, AP, Ghenerate, and Postal... I might just have to log that next...

Totally agree gmoney! Lg is really making great strides in supplements. They are innovative and will continue to be top of their game. imo I really like how they have started to make alot of sub lingual supps I am sick of swallowing pills all day!

17. Did I hear this right? Will ThunderGod and GMG have logs going at the same time? I will be subbed to both for sure.

18. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Let me know when you throw that log up G-Dawg!! You know I'll be all up in dat mo-fo!!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

19. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Sweet!..thanks for logging this home skillet!..looking for your next one

20. Link us up with the log G moneh!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  21. ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

22. Look who's logging and LG Goodie!
    Anadraulic Pump Log
    Kleen's Pumped Up with Anadraulic Pump! (LG Sponsored)
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT Reviews!
    By Liftergym33 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 01:12 AM
  2. Anadraulic State GT and Anadraulic Pump Log
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 02:25 PM
  3. LG Sciences ANADRAULIC STATE - Only $29.99 at Nutraplanet!
    By Irish Cannon in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-28-2009, 07:09 PM
  4. LG Sciences Anadraulic State finally at NP!!!
    By SwolenONE in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 07:28 PM
  5. LG Sciences Anadraulic State finally at NP!!!
    By SwolenONE in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-13-2009, 01:02 AM