LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT & Anadraulic Pump

Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    This is my only concern at the moment. I don't know what stim(s) is in AS-GT and being somewhat stim sensitive, I will have to be cautious in my dosing, especially considering that I typically workout between 5-6 PM. I am curious if they are using the one that is in Vapor-XT that is supposed to replace Ephedrine??? I am really hoping it is not too high on the caffeine content, that is my main concern more than anything being that it will surely keep me up if it is well over 100 mg per serving. Based on what you wrote though I am amped to try it regardless of how strong it is!
    No, were not using that ingredient. I've actually had what you're talking about. Not the AMS product, but the active itself.

We're actually all very shocked at how intense the training is on AS-GTSE. The stims are not at all out of control. I think it's just the synergy of everything that really makes it so powerful.

2. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    This is my only concern at the moment. I don't know what stim(s) is in AS-GT and being somewhat stim sensitive, I will have to be cautious in my dosing, especially considering that I typically workout between 5-6 PM. I am curious if they are using the one that is in Vapor-XT that is supposed to replace Ephedrine??? I am really hoping it is not too high on the caffeine content, that is my main concern more than anything being that it will surely keep me up if it is well over 100 mg per serving. Based on what you wrote though I am amped to try it regardless of how strong it is!
    I work out at about 6pm and I have no problem sleeping by 10pm. I believe it is a mix of different stims... I doubt the caffeine is too high... it isn't a shakey stimulant feeling like I get from fat burners.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    No, were not using that ingredient. I've actually had what you're talking about. Not the AMS product, but the active itself.

We're actually all very shocked at how intense the training is on AS-GTSE. The stims are not at all out of control. I think it's just the synergy of everything that really makes it so powerful.
    Fair enough, that is good you are not using that specific one. Not all that many left to choose from... and the plot thickens.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    thanks for the tip, I'll have to give it a try, but at my next gym. This "Aerobic Friendly" gym I am at now has big signs posted everywhere "be courtious to all, no chalk allowed"
    hippie !@#!#$%!
    Just take in a resin bag you can get from bowling pro shop, it will improve your grip and wont make a mess. "Bery Bery Sneaky. I think you under-estimate the sneakiness my friend."

No Honestly Army, why are you working out at Curves anyway?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

5. I gotta admit I dig when gyms are clean, but I still like to use chalk. There just needs to be a designated chalk-b*tch that stands behind you and cleans up when you leave.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I gotta admit I dig when gyms are clean, but I still like to use chalk. There just needs to be a designated chalk-b*tch that stands behind you and cleans up when you leave.
    I definitely need a chalk b*tch. Magnificent idea.

7. I second that chalk b*tch idea.
    Current Training Log -

8. Kind of like a ball-boy in tennis, you know?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I gotta admit I dig when gyms are clean, but I still like to use chalk. There just needs to be a designated chalk-b*tch that stands behind you and cleans up when you leave.
    i loled hard
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

10. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I would seriously pay a few dollars extra to have a 4'6" chalk b**** follow me around!

11. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I would seriously pay a few dollars extra to have a 4'6" chalk b**** follow me around!
    4'6"? Why not just a mini-me. I need a chalk-midget.****

****my bad, a chalk-little-person.

12. See, I'm creating new jobs already. It's not hard.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I have my own personal chalk b1tch; my wife lifts with me.
    Don't tell her I said that.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

14. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I have my own personal chalk b1tch; my wife lifts with me.
    Don't tell her I said that.
    You are playing with fire right there Resolve! Better hope she doesn't see that one or she might make you hers, lol!

15. So yesterday at the gym I was just doing abs and cardio, but I do a circuit with a barbell to start my cardio... in doing which I was using one of the squat racks. Oh yea, and I was at the 24 hour across town (not my usual gym, but the eyecandy is nice) that most of the girls/abercrombie-esq dudes go to, to do tricep kickbacks and assisted pullups, or whatever the new rage is... anyway I just had cardio to do and was right on that side of town. So I am doing my circuit, and this chick comes out of the woodwork, great legs and body... really in shape and starts to deadlift next to me. She works her way up to 145... which impressed me a bit, it's more than she weighs. So the story gets better. As I continue my barbell circuit, she makes her way over to the hack squat machine, and precedes to use it, facing the machine, sticking her ass WAY out and the coming back to a standing up straight. I about lost it. Has anyone ever seen someone do this exercise? It actually looked like a really good glute workout... But my god... it was hard to concentrate... freakin' mirrors everywhere and ish...

16. Yeah tons of times, heck Icaarian makes one just like that on a swing arm. You do hacks on it facing the front and you do reverse hacks facing the other direction. Great for the glutes and the entire posterior chain. My only problem with this one is I have majorly strong glutes and I can rep that out loaded with 20 plates for 3 sets of 15, however it kills the glutes and hams when you go wider.
    Current Training Log -

17. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    So yesterday at the gym I was just doing abs and cardio, but I do a circuit with a barbell to start my cardio... in doing which I was using one of the squat racks. Oh yea, and I was at the 24 hour across town (not my usual gym, but the eyecandy is nice) that most of the girls/abercrombie-esq dudes go to, to do tricep kickbacks and assisted pullups, or whatever the new rage is... anyway I just had cardio to do and was right on that side of town. So I am doing my circuit, and this chick comes out of the woodwork, great legs and body... really in shape and starts to deadlift next to me. She works her way up to 145... which impressed me a bit, it's more than she weighs. So the story gets better. As I continue my barbell circuit, she makes her way over to the hack squat machine, and precedes to use it, facing the machine, sticking her ass WAY out and the coming back to a standing up straight. I about lost it. Has anyone ever seen someone do this exercise? It actually looked like a really good glute workout... But my god... it was hard to concentrate... freakin' mirrors everywhere and ish...
    hahaha..awesome man..atleast you didnt walk into any machines!

18. So I had taken off a few days and have gotten some much needed R&R. Went to the gym yesterday and hit up chest. My strength felt better than it had for the last two weeks, I got 100x6 for 3 sets on DB bench. My vascularity is as good if not better than it has ever been right now, and I am not the leanest I have ever been, although I am reasonably close. The pump I am getting from these products is ridiculous, I got such a strong pump in my arms from my upper body workout yesterday, that it actually hurt. I thought it was my joints drying out, or perhaps a stress on my tendons, but upon going to bed last night the pain had vanished, and I did my push-ups this morning with no pain at all... usually when my joints are dry or I over-stress a tendon I feel it during body weight exercises. I can't really give any explanation other than I must have had a great pump, since my joints don't seem to be dry. I'll probably still start taking some cissus just in case, since I have some bulk cissus in my supp cupboard.

My focus is incredible on the AS-GT. I've been getting through my workout about 15 minutes faster than usual, mostly from wanting less time between sets and I have no desire to chit-chat at the gym after using the AS-GT. There really isn't a crash that I notice after the workout either. Still enjoying the flavors of ASGT and AP, both are very easy to mix and drink. The hardest part for me is drinking the ASGT then waiting the 45 minutes... but that is just my ADHD. lol.

I probably have one more dose left, I'll be using it for my bicep/forearm/leg workout this week. I'm gonna miss this stuff until it's released.

19. You have me so fackin psyched to get on dat der AS-GT man! AP alone gets me SUPER focused and the old AS did too. The new combo could only do big things.

20. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    You have me so fackin psyched to get on dat der AS-GT man! AP alone gets me SUPER focused and the old AS did too. The new combo could only do big things.
    It's gnarly!

Make sure you guys check out the new stacks! LG Sciences New Stacks! Insane Discounts! - Free Shipping!

21. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    I am not really sure about the effects of the AS-GT at a higher dose, I imagine some of the ingredients might be more effective over a longer period of time at a higher dose (any test boosting ingredient) as the body does get accustomed to certain dosing protocols over time, but I don't need to be that stimmed out. That is the only thing I can really say in caution to the AS-GT is that it is pretty strong, and the stimulant sensitive users are going to need to start at a low dose.
    I get to try this out also!!
    Irish is gonna send me some with the Natadrol and T-911. What a lucky godling am I!!!

If there's anyone's opinion I completely trust here at AM, it's yours G-Dawg!! And you know how Thunder likey the stims!!! This stuff has everything in it but the fukkin' kitchen sink!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

22. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    So I had taken off a few days and have gotten some much needed R&R. Went to the gym yesterday and hit up chest. My strength felt better than it had for the last two weeks, I got 100x6 for 3 sets on DB bench. My vascularity is as good if not better than it has ever been right now, and I am not the leanest I have ever been, although I am reasonably close. The pump I am getting from these products is ridiculous, I got such a strong pump in my arms from my upper body workout yesterday, that it actually hurt. I thought it was my joints drying out, or perhaps a stress on my tendons, but upon going to bed last night the pain had vanished, and I did my push-ups this morning with no pain at all... usually when my joints are dry or I over-stress a tendon I feel it during body weight exercises. I can't really give any explanation other than I must have had a great pump, since my joints don't seem to be dry. I'll probably still start taking some cissus just in case, since I have some bulk cissus in my supp cupboard.
    My focus is incredible on the AS-GT. I've been getting through my workout about 15 minutes faster than usual, mostly from wanting less time between sets and I have no desire to chit-chat at the gym after using the AS-GT. There really isn't a crash that I notice after the workout either. Still enjoying the flavors of ASGT and AP, both are very easy to mix and drink. The hardest part for me is drinking the ASGT then waiting the 45 minutes... but that is just my ADHD. lol.

I probably have one more dose left, I'll be using it for my bicep/forearm/leg workout this week. I'm gonna miss this stuff until it's released.
    Up that fishy oil intake G!! 12 to 20 grams per day will lube up those joints whether they're dry or not!! Seriously....

And once again...you've got me wired to recieve my package and get on this shit myself!!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

23. Wow lots of enthusiasm there Thunder

24. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Up that fishy oil intake G!! 12 to 20 grams per day will lube up those joints whether they're dry or not!! Seriously....

And once again...you've got me wired to recieve my package and get on this shit myself!!!
    If you get an entire tub of ASGT I am gonna be soooo jealous. But then again, I am just a mere mortal... gotta appease the gods!

Yea, I could probably use more fishies... I only take about 6g right now, I'll double up on it.

Got biceps and legs yesterday, my pump in my arms again was bordering on the side of painful. Four sets of preacher curls and I was ready for my forearm workout, three sets of that and I was done! Arms were toast (sets included dropsets). I got legs, and did a bit different of a workout than I normally do, seated calves, barbell lunges, and barbell hack squats. I got up to 225 on the hack squats, but I had to stop after 6 reps on my third set, I was bruising my Achilles tendon on the way down... I just couldn't get the bar to not hit the bottom of my leg by my heel... is this just one of the things you deal with with hack squats, like bloody shins from deadlifts, or am I doing something wrong?

It turns out I have one more dose of both ASGT and AP!!! STOKED!

25. BB hacks are an art form, they take a while to master. You could try slightly elevating your heels on a 5lb plate, that helped me when I first started them.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT Reviews!
    By Liftergym33 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 01:12 AM
  2. Anadraulic State GT and Anadraulic Pump Log
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 02:25 PM
  3. LG Sciences ANADRAULIC STATE - Only $29.99 at Nutraplanet!
    By Irish Cannon in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-28-2009, 07:09 PM
  4. LG Sciences Anadraulic State finally at NP!!!
    By SwolenONE in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 07:28 PM
  5. LG Sciences Anadraulic State finally at NP!!!
    By SwolenONE in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-13-2009, 01:02 AM