LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT & Anadraulic Pump - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT & Anadraulic Pump

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Elite Member
    GMG760's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,709
    Rep Power
    4039

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I gotta admit I dig when gyms are clean, but I still like to use chalk. There just needs to be a designated chalk-b*tch that stands behind you and cleans up when you leave.
    I definitely need a chalk b*tch. Magnificent idea.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  2. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,681
    Rep Power
    4607651

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I second that chalk b*tch idea.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  3. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74317

    Reputation Reputation

    Kind of like a ball-boy in tennis, you know?
    •   
       

  4. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Rep Power
    371114

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I gotta admit I dig when gyms are clean, but I still like to use chalk. There just needs to be a designated chalk-b*tch that stands behind you and cleans up when you leave.
    i loled hard
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  5. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177787

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I gotta admit I dig when gyms are clean, but I still like to use chalk. There just needs to be a designated chalk-b*tch that stands behind you and cleans up when you leave.
    I would seriously pay a few dollars extra to have a 4'6" chalk b**** follow me around!
  6. Elite Member
    GMG760's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,709
    Rep Power
    4039

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I would seriously pay a few dollars extra to have a 4'6" chalk b**** follow me around!
    4'6"? Why not just a mini-me. I need a chalk-midget.****

    ****my bad, a chalk-little-person.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  7. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74317

    Reputation Reputation

    See, I'm creating new jobs already. It's not hard.
  8. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Rep Power
    350690

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I gotta admit I dig when gyms are clean, but I still like to use chalk. There just needs to be a designated chalk-b*tch that stands behind you and cleans up when you leave.
    I have my own personal chalk b1tch; my wife lifts with me.
    Don't tell her I said that.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  9. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    177787

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I have my own personal chalk b1tch; my wife lifts with me.
    Don't tell her I said that.
    You are playing with fire right there Resolve! Better hope she doesn't see that one or she might make you hers, lol!
  10. Elite Member
    GMG760's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,709
    Rep Power
    4039

    Reputation

    So yesterday at the gym I was just doing abs and cardio, but I do a circuit with a barbell to start my cardio... in doing which I was using one of the squat racks. Oh yea, and I was at the 24 hour across town (not my usual gym, but the eyecandy is nice) that most of the girls/abercrombie-esq dudes go to, to do tricep kickbacks and assisted pullups, or whatever the new rage is... anyway I just had cardio to do and was right on that side of town. So I am doing my circuit, and this chick comes out of the woodwork, great legs and body... really in shape and starts to deadlift next to me. She works her way up to 145... which impressed me a bit, it's more than she weighs. So the story gets better. As I continue my barbell circuit, she makes her way over to the hack squat machine, and precedes to use it, facing the machine, sticking her ass WAY out and the coming back to a standing up straight. I about lost it. Has anyone ever seen someone do this exercise? It actually looked like a really good glute workout... But my god... it was hard to concentrate... freakin' mirrors everywhere and ish...
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  11. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,681
    Rep Power
    4607651

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Yeah tons of times, heck Icaarian makes one just like that on a swing arm. You do hacks on it facing the front and you do reverse hacks facing the other direction. Great for the glutes and the entire posterior chain. My only problem with this one is I have majorly strong glutes and I can rep that out loaded with 20 plates for 3 sets of 15, however it kills the glutes and hams when you go wider.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  12. Elite Member
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65563

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    So yesterday at the gym I was just doing abs and cardio, but I do a circuit with a barbell to start my cardio... in doing which I was using one of the squat racks. Oh yea, and I was at the 24 hour across town (not my usual gym, but the eyecandy is nice) that most of the girls/abercrombie-esq dudes go to, to do tricep kickbacks and assisted pullups, or whatever the new rage is... anyway I just had cardio to do and was right on that side of town. So I am doing my circuit, and this chick comes out of the woodwork, great legs and body... really in shape and starts to deadlift next to me. She works her way up to 145... which impressed me a bit, it's more than she weighs. So the story gets better. As I continue my barbell circuit, she makes her way over to the hack squat machine, and precedes to use it, facing the machine, sticking her ass WAY out and the coming back to a standing up straight. I about lost it. Has anyone ever seen someone do this exercise? It actually looked like a really good glute workout... But my god... it was hard to concentrate... freakin' mirrors everywhere and ish...
    hahaha..awesome man..atleast you didnt walk into any machines!
  13. Elite Member
    GMG760's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,709
    Rep Power
    4039

    Reputation

    So I had taken off a few days and have gotten some much needed R&R. Went to the gym yesterday and hit up chest. My strength felt better than it had for the last two weeks, I got 100x6 for 3 sets on DB bench. My vascularity is as good if not better than it has ever been right now, and I am not the leanest I have ever been, although I am reasonably close. The pump I am getting from these products is ridiculous, I got such a strong pump in my arms from my upper body workout yesterday, that it actually hurt. I thought it was my joints drying out, or perhaps a stress on my tendons, but upon going to bed last night the pain had vanished, and I did my push-ups this morning with no pain at all... usually when my joints are dry or I over-stress a tendon I feel it during body weight exercises. I can't really give any explanation other than I must have had a great pump, since my joints don't seem to be dry. I'll probably still start taking some cissus just in case, since I have some bulk cissus in my supp cupboard.

    My focus is incredible on the AS-GT. I've been getting through my workout about 15 minutes faster than usual, mostly from wanting less time between sets and I have no desire to chit-chat at the gym after using the AS-GT. There really isn't a crash that I notice after the workout either. Still enjoying the flavors of ASGT and AP, both are very easy to mix and drink. The hardest part for me is drinking the ASGT then waiting the 45 minutes... but that is just my ADHD. lol.

    I probably have one more dose left, I'll be using it for my bicep/forearm/leg workout this week. I'm gonna miss this stuff until it's released.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  14. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Rep Power
    371114

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    You have me so fackin psyched to get on dat der AS-GT man! AP alone gets me SUPER focused and the old AS did too. The new combo could only do big things.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  15. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74317

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    You have me so fackin psyched to get on dat der AS-GT man! AP alone gets me SUPER focused and the old AS did too. The new combo could only do big things.
    It's gnarly!

    Make sure you guys check out the new stacks! LG Sciences New Stacks! Insane Discounts! - Free Shipping!
  16. Elite Member
    thundergod's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,030
    Rep Power
    9156

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    I am not really sure about the effects of the AS-GT at a higher dose, I imagine some of the ingredients might be more effective over a longer period of time at a higher dose (any test boosting ingredient) as the body does get accustomed to certain dosing protocols over time, but I don't need to be that stimmed out. That is the only thing I can really say in caution to the AS-GT is that it is pretty strong, and the stimulant sensitive users are going to need to start at a low dose.
    I get to try this out also!!
    Irish is gonna send me some with the Natadrol and T-911. What a lucky godling am I!!!

    If there's anyone's opinion I completely trust here at AM, it's yours G-Dawg!! And you know how Thunder likey the stims!!! This stuff has everything in it but the fukkin' kitchen sink!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  17. Elite Member
    thundergod's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,030
    Rep Power
    9156

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    So I had taken off a few days and have gotten some much needed R&R. Went to the gym yesterday and hit up chest. My strength felt better than it had for the last two weeks, I got 100x6 for 3 sets on DB bench. My vascularity is as good if not better than it has ever been right now, and I am not the leanest I have ever been, although I am reasonably close. The pump I am getting from these products is ridiculous, I got such a strong pump in my arms from my upper body workout yesterday, that it actually hurt. I thought it was my joints drying out, or perhaps a stress on my tendons, but upon going to bed last night the pain had vanished, and I did my push-ups this morning with no pain at all... usually when my joints are dry or I over-stress a tendon I feel it during body weight exercises. I can't really give any explanation other than I must have had a great pump, since my joints don't seem to be dry. I'll probably still start taking some cissus just in case, since I have some bulk cissus in my supp cupboard.
    My focus is incredible on the AS-GT. I've been getting through my workout about 15 minutes faster than usual, mostly from wanting less time between sets and I have no desire to chit-chat at the gym after using the AS-GT. There really isn't a crash that I notice after the workout either. Still enjoying the flavors of ASGT and AP, both are very easy to mix and drink. The hardest part for me is drinking the ASGT then waiting the 45 minutes... but that is just my ADHD. lol.

    I probably have one more dose left, I'll be using it for my bicep/forearm/leg workout this week. I'm gonna miss this stuff until it's released.
    Up that fishy oil intake G!! 12 to 20 grams per day will lube up those joints whether they're dry or not!! Seriously....

    And once again...you've got me wired to recieve my package and get on this shit myself!!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  18. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Rep Power
    371114

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Wow lots of enthusiasm there Thunder
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  19. Elite Member
    GMG760's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,709
    Rep Power
    4039

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Up that fishy oil intake G!! 12 to 20 grams per day will lube up those joints whether they're dry or not!! Seriously....

    And once again...you've got me wired to recieve my package and get on this shit myself!!!
    If you get an entire tub of ASGT I am gonna be soooo jealous. But then again, I am just a mere mortal... gotta appease the gods!

    Yea, I could probably use more fishies... I only take about 6g right now, I'll double up on it.


    Got biceps and legs yesterday, my pump in my arms again was bordering on the side of painful. Four sets of preacher curls and I was ready for my forearm workout, three sets of that and I was done! Arms were toast (sets included dropsets). I got legs, and did a bit different of a workout than I normally do, seated calves, barbell lunges, and barbell hack squats. I got up to 225 on the hack squats, but I had to stop after 6 reps on my third set, I was bruising my Achilles tendon on the way down... I just couldn't get the bar to not hit the bottom of my leg by my heel... is this just one of the things you deal with with hack squats, like bloody shins from deadlifts, or am I doing something wrong?

    It turns out I have one more dose of both ASGT and AP!!! STOKED!
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  20. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Rep Power
    350690

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    BB hacks are an art form, they take a while to master. You could try slightly elevating your heels on a 5lb plate, that helped me when I first started them.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  21. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,681
    Rep Power
    4607651

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    BB hacks are an art form, they take a while to master. You could try slightly elevating your heels on a 5lb plate, that helped me when I first started them.
    Exactly what i was going to say Resolve. It gives you a litte more control so you can sit back into it a little bit giving you the room to clear your heels..
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  22. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,704
    Rep Power
    4686929

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I have to give these a try. They just look hard as hell to master...I like that!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  23. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74317

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I have to give these a try. They just look hard as hell to master...I like that!!
    They took me about 2 sessions to get down. They're an awesome exercise.
  24. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Rep Power
    371114

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    BB hacks=awesome sauce mania!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  25. Pro Virili Parte
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,847
    Rep Power
    2110232

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    BB hacks are an art form, they take a while to master. You could try slightly elevating your heels on a 5lb plate, that helped me when I first started them.
    I gotta try this lil trick. I just started doing them in my routine and they area little awkward. I have a problem with the bar smacking my hamstring and bumping my calf. Gonna try the heel on the plate and see if it helps me clear it better
  26. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74317

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    I gotta try this lil trick. I just started doing them in my routine and they area little awkward. I have a problem with the bar smacking my hamstring and bumping my calf. Gonna try the heel on the plate and see if it helps me clear it better
    You just need to hover over the bar more and keep back straighter. The only reason that happens to people is because they're leaning too far forward and the bar drags. It should only be making contact at the bottom of your glutes towards the end of the movement.
  27. Elite Member
    GMG760's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,709
    Rep Power
    4039

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    You just need to hover over the bar more and keep back straighter. The only reason that happens to people is because they're leaning too far forward and the bar drags. It should only be making contact at the bottom of your glutes towards the end of the movement.
    It's like a freakin' balancing act at first.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  28. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,704
    Rep Power
    4686929

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I'm going to work with 135 and keep repping until the form feels smooth.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  29. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Rep Power
    350690

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I'm going to work with 135 and keep repping until the form feels smooth.
    The advice you once gave me concerning box squat still holds very true here too - "sit back, not down."
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  30. Pro Virili Parte
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,847
    Rep Power
    2110232

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    The advice you once gave me concerning box squat still holds very true here too - "sit back, not down."
    That's how I learned to do squats too. I was told sit back like on a chair not down
  31. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,704
    Rep Power
    4686929

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    The advice you once gave me concerning box squat still holds very true here too - "sit back, not down."
    I will be hitting these up tomorrow..unfortunately without the AS GT though.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  32. Elite Member
    GMG760's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,709
    Rep Power
    4039

    Reputation

    So yesterday was my last dose of ASGT and AP... except the AP I ordered came in the mail today, so I won't be without that!

    I had another great workout yesterday, I hit upper body again, and this time there was no pain, just a really good pump. This tells me that I probably didn't have joint issues, it must have just been a really good pump that had my arms hurting earlier this week.

    Focus was still out of control. I usually want to spend about a minute in between sets, and right now I feel like I am good after 20 seconds or so. It's kinda ridiculous.

    My final thoughts on the product are that it is a great replacement for the original AS, as it tastes good, it doesn't upset my stomach at all. The focus is as good if not better than the original, as well as the aggression. I am not sure what the stimulant blend is, but it isn't just caffeine or geranium... it can't be, I haven't been wired like this in a long time. I think it is as good if not better than any pre-wo for strength gains, and in conjunction with AP, the vascularity and pump is awesome beyond my expectations. I just got off Hemodraulix, which is a pretty amazing product for pump and vascularity in of itself, and this product was able to impress me. The nutrient timing of the creatine an hour before the workout and the arginine 15 minutes is pretty novel too, it seems to work very well. At least it gets me in the mood to hit the gym... I am chomping at the bit after drinking ASGT when I have to wait to work out... when I hit the gym, there is no stopping me.

    LG has been coming out with some really innovative, effective, and in-expensive supplements. After testing the original AS, T911, and GHenerate, I can honestly say that not only is LGSciences making great products, they are improving on the products that are already stellar... which lets me know that they are on the top of their game, they aren't staying complacent and selling the same formula year after year. I am really looking forward to the release of this product, I think that it will be one of the most popular pre-workout combos (in conjunction with AP) of this year. This is GMG760 and I approve of AS-GT. Two thumbs way up.

    If any of you have questions about ASGT, please feel free to ask. I just got some Natadrol, AP, Ghenerate, and Postal... I might just have to log that next...

    Everyone at LGSciences - Thanks for the opportunity, you guys rock.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  33. Elite Member
    thundergod's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,030
    Rep Power
    9156

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    I just got some Natadrol, AP, Ghenerate, and Postal... I might just have to log that next...

    Everyone at LGSciences - Thanks for the opportunity, you guys rock.
    You really need to log that shizz bro. We can compare notes on sides and effects on that Natadrol. I just put my log up in the Supplement Review Section. Come join the party.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  34. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74317

    Reputation Reputation

    Great review, GMG! I'm glad you enjoyed it all so much. The release is VERY near. - That new stack you have lined up looks perfect! Very nice. I hope you'll do a log, or at least a mini one. I'd love to hear how you'd compare it to Trifecta.
  35. Elite Member
    GMG760's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,709
    Rep Power
    4039

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Great review, GMG! I'm glad you enjoyed it all so much. The release is VERY near. - That new stack you have lined up looks perfect! Very nice. I hope you'll do a log, or at least a mini one. I'd love to hear how you'd compare it to Trifecta.
    You got's it mang. I'll throw that one up later this afternoon.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  36. Professional Member
    hman85's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,806
    Rep Power
    47040

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    So yesterday was my last dose of ASGT and AP... except the AP I ordered came in the mail today, so I won't be without that!

    I had another great workout yesterday, I hit upper body again, and this time there was no pain, just a really good pump. This tells me that I probably didn't have joint issues, it must have just been a really good pump that had my arms hurting earlier this week.

    Focus was still out of control. I usually want to spend about a minute in between sets, and right now I feel like I am good after 20 seconds or so. It's kinda ridiculous.

    My final thoughts on the product are that it is a great replacement for the original AS, as it tastes good, it doesn't upset my stomach at all. The focus is as good if not better than the original, as well as the aggression. I am not sure what the stimulant blend is, but it isn't just caffeine or geranium... it can't be, I haven't been wired like this in a long time. I think it is as good if not better than any pre-wo for strength gains, and in conjunction with AP, the vascularity and pump is awesome beyond my expectations. I just got off Hemodraulix, which is a pretty amazing product for pump and vascularity in of itself, and this product was able to impress me. The nutrient timing of the creatine an hour before the workout and the arginine 15 minutes is pretty novel too, it seems to work very well. At least it gets me in the mood to hit the gym... I am chomping at the bit after drinking ASGT when I have to wait to work out... when I hit the gym, there is no stopping me.

    LG has been coming out with some really innovative, effective, and in-expensive supplements. After testing the original AS, T911, and GHenerate, I can honestly say that not only is LGSciences making great products, they are improving on the products that are already stellar... which lets me know that they are on the top of their game, they aren't staying complacent and selling the same formula year after year. I am really looking forward to the release of this product, I think that it will be one of the most popular pre-workout combos (in conjunction with AP) of this year. This is GMG760 and I approve of AS-GT. Two thumbs way up.

    If any of you have questions about ASGT, please feel free to ask. I just got some Natadrol, AP, Ghenerate, and Postal... I might just have to log that next...

    Everyone at LGSciences - Thanks for the opportunity, you guys rock.
    Totally agree gmoney! Lg is really making great strides in supplements. They are innovative and will continue to be top of their game. imo I really like how they have started to make alot of sub lingual supps I am sick of swallowing pills all day!
  37. Senior Member
    Silver3CSRT8's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,606
    Rep Power
    1483

    Reputation

    Did I hear this right? Will ThunderGod and GMG have logs going at the same time? I will be subbed to both for sure.
  38. Elite Member
    thundergod's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,030
    Rep Power
    9156

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    You got's it mang. I'll throw that one up later this afternoon.
    Let me know when you throw that log up G-Dawg!! You know I'll be all up in dat mo-fo!!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  39. Elite Member
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65563

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    You got's it mang. I'll throw that one up later this afternoon.
    Sweet!..thanks for logging this home skillet!..looking for your next one
  40. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Rep Power
    371114

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Link us up with the log G moneh!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT Reviews!
    By Liftergym33 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 12:12 AM
  2. Anadraulic State GT and Anadraulic Pump Log
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 01:25 PM
  3. LG Sciences ANADRAULIC STATE - Only $29.99 at Nutraplanet!
    By Irish Cannon in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-28-2009, 06:09 PM
  4. LG Sciences Anadraulic State finally at NP!!!
    By SwolenONE in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 06:28 PM
  5. LG Sciences Anadraulic State finally at NP!!!
    By SwolenONE in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-13-2009, 12:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in