LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT & Anadraulic Pump

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Hey All

I'm going to be logging LG Sciences new pre-workout supplements, Anadraulic State GT and Anadraulic Pump. LG sciences has already released Anadraulic Pump to the masses, and the Anadraulic State GT is a re-vamped, upgraded version of their already popular Anadraulic State. I have yet to be informed of the updates to the ingredient profile, but I do know that the flavor has been updated and the word is that it is greatly improved. The original taste was fruit punch, however this updated version is Strawberry Lemonade. I can't wait to try it out tomorrow. What is even more exciting for me is that I was one of the original testers for Anadrualic State prior to it's release last year, so I will have a good idea of what the original's potential was, and we'll compare this new version to it.

Even though I do not know the ingredient profile, I do know that LG wants me to dose the AS-GT 45 minutes prior to my workout, and then AP directly prior to working out. This has to do with nutrient timing, I believe the issue is taking creatine at a different time than arginine. This makes me suspect that arginine has been dropped from the Anadraulic State GT's profile, perhaps replaced with something new??? We'll have to wait for that info, but I'll let you guys know when I find out. One of the cool aspects of the original AS was the use of testosterone boosting and aromatase inhibiting ingredients, which made it great for pre-workout focus and aggression, and a good choice for a pre-wo supplement during PCT or a natty test boosting cycle.

The package came today in two plastic baggies, I believe I have enough for a 7 or so workouts, so that should be about 2 weeks for me... we'll find out as we go along. I am also going to have to figure out how to dose this...

LG - would the scoop from my original AS be an appropriate dose for ASGT?

I'm looking forward to some incredible workouts if this new version is anything like the original AS, and I finally get my hands on the anadraulic pump that everyone's been raving about. I can't wait to hit the gym tomorrow! I'll be updating daily until my supply runs out.

Thanks to all of LG Sciences for this opportunity!

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
LG - would the scoop from my original AS be an appropriate dose for ASGT?
i'm not from LG but i believe i read that the dosage is concentrated down to 1 scoop for the new GT (vroom vroom).. if i'm wrong you guys could just tell me to :bryce:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for the compare G. If the original scoop is 29.6 cc then you should be good. The original dose was 16gm.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed... excitied to see the 2 stacked together

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am in! I will be checking out Anadraulic Pump next month too. Curious on the AS too. However i don't think I have time to take it and those very same Serms and what not in it had a banned substance in it for my competition. If I remember correctly anyway. Will have to see the new nutrien profile. However I like the idea of nutrient timing with it.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hel to the Yeah-Yeah!!! In like sin here.
Anxious to see what the AS-GT does to you and for you brosetski. I know you will for sure put it through its paces. Crank it up another friggin notch G-Dawg!! It's battle time!!! :AR15firing: :rocketwhore:
:duel:

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
I am in! Looking forward to trying out the new AS-GT! I really liked AP though! Check out my log in my sig for the AP

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Weird... my bag/scoop says that it is 4.5 grams per scoop... makes me think I need 3 of those from my smaller scooper to about match the 16 grams that AZ is dosing.

My AS didn't come with a scoop, I assume that one would use a similar scoop for it. any thoughts LG peeps?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
So I just dosed my first dose of AS-GT. My first thoughts are: HOLY COW LG DID IT!!! This stuff tastes SO much better than the original AS. LEAPS AND BOUNDS better. It is similar to the texture of BC+EAA in the fact that it is a mild taste (as opposed to the overwhelming taste of the original AS), it has very little aftertaste, and goes down very smooth. The smell was similar to the first AS, in that it made me cringe a bit (the original AS worked amazing but was always a challenge for me to choke down) as it reminded me of something in the original AS, but the taste was nothing like the first. AZ said he didn't like the taste all that much... I think it's awesome. Not overpowering and the strawberry (not my favorite flavor for supplements...usually strawberry is gross) lemonade is a really good flavor. My tongue is already tingling... good sign of Beta-Alanine being strong in it.

Now it's time to wait 45 minutes and take my AP, then head off to the gym!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No doubt it is much better then the original but I could see room for improvement. I also think more of a citrus flavor would do well here. Can't wait to see how it goes G.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I just dosed my first dose of AS-GT. My first thoughts are: HOLY COW LG DID IT!!! This stuff tastes SO much better than the original AS. LEAPS AND BOUNDS better. It is similar to the texture of BC+EAA in the fact that it is a mild taste (as opposed to the overwhelming taste of the original AS), it has very little aftertaste, and goes down very smooth. The smell was similar to the first AS, in that it made me cringe a bit (the original AS worked amazing but was always a challenge for me to choke down) as it reminded me of something in the original AS, but the taste was nothing like the first. AZ said he didn't like the taste all that much... I think it's awesome. Not overpowering and the strawberry (not my favorite flavor for supplements...usually strawberry is gross) lemonade is a really good flavor. My tongue is already tingling... good sign of Beta-Alanine being strong in it.

Now it's time to wait 45 minutes and take my AP, then head off to the gym!
Awesome bro!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Nice review so far. Can't wait until this comes out. Hopefully they will have a pre-sale.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
GMG,

The scooper I gave you measures out roughly ~4g/sc of AS-GTSE. Four of those scoops will be 16g, which is equivalent to one serving of the new AS-GTSE. - I've taken between 12g and 40g, and have found that 32g is about my sweet spot, yet most people that have tried it thus far found 16g was plenty. I guess I just like a big kick. I included 100g in your bag.

The scooper yields about 5.5g of AP. 1sc is a serving, and most people take 3-5sc. I included 12 heaping scoops in your bag.

The tongue-numbing is actually from the cinnamon, not the BA; however, any body-tingles are BA-related.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell yeah! I'm in this!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I really like the new flavor...a lot. So, I guess it is a matter of taste, but it's certainly not at all like the old stuff.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I personally am psyched to get my dirty little hands on it. :yup:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally am psyched to get my dirty little hands on it. :yup:
And I want my big clean godly hands on some!! LOL
AZ said that it packs one Heluva stim kick.

I can just imagine a fellow stim junkie like Irish dosing 40 grams of it. And proceding to tear the weights apart like Ritz crackers!!! :aargh:

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For the production we are upping the stims even further for you crack heads...

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Just got back from my workout and whoowee! This stuff has quite a kick to it... more stims should pack quite the punch if they add more to the release. I actually only dosed 12g of the stuff, and I had a great pump and focus during my workout. I noticed I was ready to tear the weights up, I had very little patience to talk to people at the gym today and it seemed like my rest periods were shorter. Aggression definitely increased, and my vascularity that disappeared after I stopped the hemodraulix is back with a vengeance. Veins up my arms into my shoulders and chest.

I had no nausea like I did from the original AS.

The stim effect was very strong. I can't imagine what 2 doses would be like since I only took 3/4 of a dose and was plenty stimmed.

The taste of the AS was great too, but everyone already knows this. I liked the nutrient timing, I think it may have some to do with the lack of nausea during the workout as well. So far I am really stoked on this product. I just can't get past how much better the taste was than the original AS, and how much easier it was to drink. My arms are still pumped and sore from the workout, it doesn't look like my veins are gonna be going into hiding any time soon.

I have a feeling you guys are gonna have a new favorite pre-workout drink in a few weeks.

More updates to come!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Oh yea, GO CHARGERS!!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gets you rocking that's for sure!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got back from my workout and whoowee! This stuff has quite a kick to it... more stims should pack quite the punch if they add more to the release. I actually only dosed 12g of the stuff, and I had a great pump and focus during my workout. I noticed I was ready to tear the weights up, I had very little patience to talk to people at the gym today and it seemed like my rest periods were shorter. Aggression definitely increased, and my vascularity that disappeared after I stopped the hemodraulix is back with a vengeance. Veins up my arms into my shoulders and chest.

I had no nausea like I did from the original AS.

The stim effect was very strong. I can't imagine what 2 doses would be like since I only took 3/4 of a dose and was plenty stimmed.

The taste of the AS was great too, but everyone already knows this. I liked the nutrient timing, I think it may have some to do with the lack of nausea during the workout as well. So far I am really stoked on this product. I just can't get past how much better the taste was than the original AS, and how much easier it was to drink. My arms are still pumped and sore from the workout, it doesn't look like my veins are gonna be going into hiding any time soon.

I have a feeling you guys are gonna have a new favorite pre-workout drink in a few weeks.

More updates to come!
Eric, said this was so much better, allot went into this. It seems you and AZ are on the same page about everything, Im looking forward to see what AZ thinks abotu the taste when he use's less water..which is new with this product, unlike the old....

Tear **** up Bruddah!!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
That is significant. I know several people who had that problem from the original AS (I even did on my first couple of doses) - so the fact that that is no longer an issue is fantastic.
It is leaps and bounds easier to consume and enjoy.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great stuff so far G!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Keep the info coming Brotha!!!! In like TG on stims on this one!!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I put up a thread yesterday in the cycle section called, "CYCLE QUESTIONS", I'm getting all my ducks in a row for my first ever injectable cycle with Test-Prop here in less than a month or a little longer. But it won't be long. I haven't done a thread in over a year now. I hope I can find a few people to subscribe and support it.....
Like YOU!!!!
Anybody else interested in a new Thunder thread??!!! Hello.....is thing on?!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
fukk yeah man! Thunder+Test=

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Got legs yesterday, once again the AS-GT and the AP went down easy. The stimulant kick to the ASGT is pretty darn strong, I think it is stronger than a similar dose of Jack3d. By the time I wait the 45 minutes to drink my AP and get to work at the gym I am chomping at the bit to be there... I have a pretty good tolerance to stimulants too.

Once again I had no nausea, and even though I went into the gym to do a light leg routine and some cardio, I ended up setting up for a light set of high-rep deadlifts, and ended up saying "screw it" and loading up 405 on the bar. I got 2 sets of 4, and a drop set of 315x10, which is pretty good since I have not been doing deadlifts on the regular for the past 3-4 months. Another note was I have finally gotten to 405 with both hands gripped overhand. I used to use a saftey grip, but at the higher weight I started to feel off balance because of it, as if I was pulling harder with my underhand grip. So, I have been working on deadlifts (when I have been doing them) with both hands gripping overhand. I attribute some of the desire to go heavy to the boost in aggression from the AS-GT.

I felt a really good pump in my quads and calves during this workout, the DC stretch for my quads was really intense after a minute.

I got 35 minutes of cardio and called it a day.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sick dude!

I never follow through with a light day either. They usually turn into my more hardcore sessions. ha!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Weird how it works out that way. I am pretty much just set on total decimation of my muscles once I get in the gym... I can't go in there and stay very light... it drives me nuts. The "cruise periods" of DC training always made me go crazy inside. I know I need the rest, but I want to keep hitting the weights hard.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weird how it works out that way. I am pretty much just set on total decimation of my muscles once I get in the gym... I can't go in there and stay very light... it drives me nuts. The "cruise periods" of DC training always made me go crazy inside. I know I need the rest, but I want to keep hitting the weights hard.
I'm all or nothing. I think the cruise thing is kind of stupid. Either take off, or hit it hard. Light training doesn't make sense to me unless it's for rehab or something specific like that.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Agreed with IC. Hit it or don't... or that is what my mind tells me. My body, on the other hand....
Great deads GMG! I can't hit that high without the straps, and for you to do it double overhand, sick bro!
How long are you feeling the effects of AS-GT? Does it last throughout the entire workout?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Agreed with IC. Hit it or don't... or that is what my mind tells me. My body, on the other hand....
Great deads GMG! I can't hit that high without the straps, and for you to do it double overhand, sick bro!
How long are you feeling the effects of AS-GT? Does it last throughout the entire workout?
I felt energized through the entire workout, I had enough in the tank for a good cardio session, so I would say yea it lasts.

Use some chalk homie. Chalk goes a long way in place of straps, you'd be surprised. I can't pick up the bar with that much weight unless I am strapped or have chalk.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn bro nice weights

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I felt energized through the entire workout, I had enough in the tank for a good cardio session, so I would say yea it lasts.

Use some chalk homie. Chalk goes a long way in place of straps, you'd be surprised. I can't pick up the bar with that much weight unless I am strapped or have chalk.
thanks for the tip, I'll have to give it a try, but at my next gym. This "Aerobic Friendly" gym I am at now has big signs posted everywhere "be courtious to all, no chalk allowed"
hippie !@#!#$%!:numbered:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for the tip, I'll have to give it a try, but at my next gym. This "Aerobic Friendly" gym I am at now has big signs posted everywhere "be courtious to all, no chalk allowed"
hippie !@#!#$%!:numbered:
Damn I hate those punk ass yuppie gyms. People there are just wanting to be seen and socialize. They're not interested in breaking down their muscles as needed!! They go there to "hook up" which ought to be done at the bar, the library, or on E-Harmony!!! LOL

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn I hate those punk ass yuppie gyms. People there are just wanting to be seen and socialize. They're not interested in breaking down their muscles as needed!! They go there to "hook up" which ought to be done at the bar, the library, or on E-Harmony!!! LOL
Don't start with me on that BS TG; you have no idea how bad it is where I work out in Houston. Luckily, I can still use chalk though there is no area well set up for deads; just a few squat racks that we make do with.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't start with me on that BS TG; you have no idea how bad it is where I work out in Houston. Luckily, I can still use chalk though there is no area well set up for deads; just a few squat racks that we make do with.
I commonly take a bar off a flat bench and pull right there next to it. I consider it a reminder to all the guys around me benching 95lb that they're pussies.

But yeah, you go to my gym and you see: effing tons of losers curling and kick-backing the 25s "to get swole!" and then me and my wife laughing openly.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I commonly take a bar off a flat bench and pull right there next to it. I consider it a reminder to all the guys around me benching 95lb that they're pussies.

But yeah, you go to my gym and you see: effing tons of losers curling and kick-backing the 25s "to get swole!" and then me and my wife laughing openly as she curls their bodyweight for a warmup.
Fixed.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

But yeah, you go to my gym and you see: effing tons of losers curling and kick-backing the 25s "to get swole!" and then me and my wife laughing openly.
Oh that is so true. Right now is when the real funny stuff goes down at my gym with all of the new years resolution people coming in. Classic case, a group of ridiculously scrawny guys comes in and are bench pressing. They maxed out at 85 pounds, by that I mean 1-2 reps, maybe. A girl was next to them doing the same on incline... for warm-up. We felt it necessary to do pass back curls next to them with the same weight they were pressing, that deflated any remaining ego!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why would u laugh at someone starting out lifting and lifting light weights??? Everybody starts somewhere. The biggest thing that would keep me from the gym was that I was weak and self concious and would think everyone was watching and judgeing me, but I got over it. That and I got a power rack for my basement but now I lift at the gym and just say fuk everyone else.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why would u laugh at someone starting out lifting and lifting light weights??? Everybody starts somewhere. The biggest thing that would keep me from the gym was that I was weak and self concious and would think everyone was watching and judgeing me, but I got over it. That and I got a power rack for my basement but now I lift at the gym and just say fuk everyone else.
It's not about the load - it's about form, execution, intensity and movement. I have nothing against new people taking up lifting, but I do against those who simply think they can hit the weight room, move some stuff around and get huge. When your workout consists of nothing but flat bench partials, cheat curls and flies 5days a week, and you make no effort to research or learn how to lift properly, I will consider you a subject of amusement.