LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT & Anadraulic Pump

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Great stuff so far G!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

2. Keep the info coming Brotha!!!! In like TG on stims on this one!!!
    Working on living
    •   

3. I put up a thread yesterday in the cycle section called, "CYCLE QUESTIONS", I'm getting all my ducks in a row for my first ever injectable cycle with Test-Prop here in less than a month or a little longer. But it won't be long. I haven't done a thread in over a year now. I hope I can find a few people to subscribe and support it.....
    Like YOU!!!!
    Anybody else interested in a new Thunder thread??!!! Hello.....is thing on?!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

4. fukk yeah man! Thunder+Test=
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

5. Got legs yesterday, once again the AS-GT and the AP went down easy. The stimulant kick to the ASGT is pretty darn strong, I think it is stronger than a similar dose of Jack3d. By the time I wait the 45 minutes to drink my AP and get to work at the gym I am chomping at the bit to be there... I have a pretty good tolerance to stimulants too.

Once again I had no nausea, and even though I went into the gym to do a light leg routine and some cardio, I ended up setting up for a light set of high-rep deadlifts, and ended up saying "screw it" and loading up 405 on the bar. I got 2 sets of 4, and a drop set of 315x10, which is pretty good since I have not been doing deadlifts on the regular for the past 3-4 months. Another note was I have finally gotten to 405 with both hands gripped overhand. I used to use a saftey grip, but at the higher weight I started to feel off balance because of it, as if I was pulling harder with my underhand grip. So, I have been working on deadlifts (when I have been doing them) with both hands gripping overhand. I attribute some of the desire to go heavy to the boost in aggression from the AS-GT.

I felt a really good pump in my quads and calves during this workout, the DC stretch for my quads was really intense after a minute.

I got 35 minutes of cardio and called it a day.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
    •   

6. Sick dude!

I never follow through with a light day either. They usually turn into my more hardcore sessions. ha!

7. Weird how it works out that way. I am pretty much just set on total decimation of my muscles once I get in the gym... I can't go in there and stay very light... it drives me nuts. The "cruise periods" of DC training always made me go crazy inside. I know I need the rest, but I want to keep hitting the weights hard.

8. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Weird how it works out that way. I am pretty much just set on total decimation of my muscles once I get in the gym... I can't go in there and stay very light... it drives me nuts. The "cruise periods" of DC training always made me go crazy inside. I know I need the rest, but I want to keep hitting the weights hard.
    I'm all or nothing. I think the cruise thing is kind of stupid. Either take off, or hit it hard. Light training doesn't make sense to me unless it's for rehab or something specific like that.

9. Agreed with IC. Hit it or don't... or that is what my mind tells me. My body, on the other hand....
    Great deads GMG! I can't hit that high without the straps, and for you to do it double overhand, sick bro!
    How long are you feeling the effects of AS-GT? Does it last throughout the entire workout?
    Working on living

10. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    Agreed with IC. Hit it or don't... or that is what my mind tells me. My body, on the other hand....
    Great deads GMG! I can't hit that high without the straps, and for you to do it double overhand, sick bro!
    How long are you feeling the effects of AS-GT? Does it last throughout the entire workout?
    I felt energized through the entire workout, I had enough in the tank for a good cardio session, so I would say yea it lasts.

Use some chalk homie. Chalk goes a long way in place of straps, you'd be surprised. I can't pick up the bar with that much weight unless I am strapped or have chalk.

11. damn bro nice weights

12. GMG is a strong MOFO^^

13. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    I felt energized through the entire workout, I had enough in the tank for a good cardio session, so I would say yea it lasts.

Use some chalk homie. Chalk goes a long way in place of straps, you'd be surprised. I can't pick up the bar with that much weight unless I am strapped or have chalk.
    thanks for the tip, I'll have to give it a try, but at my next gym. This "Aerobic Friendly" gym I am at now has big signs posted everywhere "be courtious to all, no chalk allowed"
    hippie !@#!#$%!
    Working on living

14. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    thanks for the tip, I'll have to give it a try, but at my next gym. This "Aerobic Friendly" gym I am at now has big signs posted everywhere "be courtious to all, no chalk allowed"
    hippie !@#!#$%!
    Damn I hate those punk ass yuppie gyms. People there are just wanting to be seen and socialize. They're not interested in breaking down their muscles as needed!! They go there to "hook up" which ought to be done at the bar, the library, or on E-Harmony!!! LOL
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

15. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Damn I hate those punk ass yuppie gyms. People there are just wanting to be seen and socialize. They're not interested in breaking down their muscles as needed!! They go there to "hook up" which ought to be done at the bar, the library, or on E-Harmony!!! LOL
    Don't start with me on that BS TG; you have no idea how bad it is where I work out in Houston. Luckily, I can still use chalk though there is no area well set up for deads; just a few squat racks that we make do with.

16. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Don't start with me on that BS TG; you have no idea how bad it is where I work out in Houston. Luckily, I can still use chalk though there is no area well set up for deads; just a few squat racks that we make do with.
    I commonly take a bar off a flat bench and pull right there next to it. I consider it a reminder to all the guys around me benching 95lb that they're pussies.

But yeah, you go to my gym and you see: effing tons of losers curling and kick-backing the 25s "to get swole!" and then me and my wife laughing openly.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

17. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I commonly take a bar off a flat bench and pull right there next to it. I consider it a reminder to all the guys around me benching 95lb that they're pussies.

But yeah, you go to my gym and you see: effing tons of losers curling and kick-backing the 25s "to get swole!" and then me and my wife laughing openly as she curls their bodyweight for a warmup.
    Fixed.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post

But yeah, you go to my gym and you see: effing tons of losers curling and kick-backing the 25s "to get swole!" and then me and my wife laughing openly.
    Oh that is so true. Right now is when the real funny stuff goes down at my gym with all of the new years resolution people coming in. Classic case, a group of ridiculously scrawny guys comes in and are bench pressing. They maxed out at 85 pounds, by that I mean 1-2 reps, maybe. A girl was next to them doing the same on incline... for warm-up. We felt it necessary to do pass back curls next to them with the same weight they were pressing, that deflated any remaining ego!

19. Why would u laugh at someone starting out lifting and lifting light weights??? Everybody starts somewhere. The biggest thing that would keep me from the gym was that I was weak and self concious and would think everyone was watching and judgeing me, but I got over it. That and I got a power rack for my basement but now I lift at the gym and just say fuk everyone else.

20. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Why would u laugh at someone starting out lifting and lifting light weights??? Everybody starts somewhere. The biggest thing that would keep me from the gym was that I was weak and self concious and would think everyone was watching and judgeing me, but I got over it. That and I got a power rack for my basement but now I lift at the gym and just say fuk everyone else.
    It's not about the load - it's about form, execution, intensity and movement. I have nothing against new people taking up lifting, but I do against those who simply think they can hit the weight room, move some stuff around and get huge. When your workout consists of nothing but flat bench partials, cheat curls and flies 5days a week, and you make no effort to research or learn how to lift properly, I will consider you a subject of amusement.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

21. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post

Tricep kickbacks are my favorite exercise to laugh at. Pointless waste of time. Keep drinking your cell-tech b*tches.

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Why would u laugh at someone starting out lifting and lifting light weights??? Everybody starts somewhere. The biggest thing that would keep me from the gym was that I was weak and self concious and would think everyone was watching and judgeing me, but I got over it. That and I got a power rack for my basement but now I lift at the gym and just say fuk everyone else.
    I dunno... I am torn on this one. It's ok to lift light. It's just not ok to lift wrong... aka curls in the squat rack. Or quarter rep squats... Or tricep kickbacks... instant loss of respect from me.

I'd never bag on someone for starting out. But I will chuckle to myself about once a day at some of the redonkulous sh*t I see go on at the gym.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    It's not about the load - it's about form, execution, intensity and movement. I have nothing against new people taking up lifting, but I do against those who simply think they can hit the weight room, move some stuff around and get huge. When your workout consists of nothing but flat bench partials, cheat curls and flies 5days a week, and you make no effort to research or learn how to lift properly, I will consider you a subject of amusement.
    I should have specified and Resolve hit the nail on the head. Don't get me wrong, everyone starts somewhere and most often it is really light, but when you have the barbell at a 30 degree angle on every rep and you are struggling to do 65 pounds, I am going to laugh a little. Plus, in the case I suggested, people offered help and these morons blew it off.

23. I'll laugh at two things...

1. Heavy weight at the expense of good form. (ex. Swing curls)
    2. Lifting so light that they're merely doing a motion and not working the muscle. (ex. 2lb DB Shoulder Presses)

24. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I'll laugh at two things...

1. Heavy weight at the expense of good form. (ex. Swing curls)
    2. Lifting so light that they're merely doing a motion and not working the muscle. (ex. 2lb DB Shoulder Presses)

nice

NFPT, ASN
    ISSA, CFT
    LG Sciences

25. bigkarim, you avi made me cry a little

26. Update:

So today was my third day on the AS-GT and AP. I dosed 6 scoops of the ASGT today, (dose and a half) and whoowee it was strong. The stimulants in it hit me really fast, I am ready to go in about 20 minutes, and it's hard to sit still for the next 20 before I drink my AP and get down to business. I liked the dose and a half, I just honestly don't think I need it. One dose of this stuff is strong. The taste at 6 scoops isn't bad at all... it's all a matter of personal preference folks... and I happen to like this flavor, I think a lot of you AS users are gonna be blown away by how smooth this ASGT is.

My aggression was up again today, but I am starting to feel a bit weaker... I think that once my ASGT and my AP run out I am going to take a week off... my body is just at the end of it's rope and needs some R&R.

I have to say, that the bags that my ASGT and AP came in are starting to look a little light, and I am definately going to be missing this combo until it comes out.

I was thinking about it, and the best I can compare the AP ASGT combo to that is available right now, would be something like this: 6-8 Hemodraulix tabs by axis labs taken with a T911 tab and 2 E911 tabs. This stuff KICKS you guys. I mean it b!tchslaps you right in the face... if you took it and ended up not training, prepare to start re-arranging your furniture cause you are gonna be freaking out.

Vascularity at the gym has been really visible, my pumps are almost painful. Aggression is definitely increased once I take the ASGT... I can feel it ramp up really quickly.

All I have to say is... When can I pre-order a bottle?

27. Sounds heavily

28. Did my first AS GT/AP combo today and heaven isn't on your mind Met. It's time to bring hell boys. This combination gets you aggressive. I had to make myself take breaks between sets. I can only hope there will be some sort of stack deal coming!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

29. Is the ASGT a new formula or just a better flavor?

30. Revised ingredients and better flavor.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT Reviews!
    By Liftergym33 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 01:12 AM
  2. Anadraulic State GT and Anadraulic Pump Log
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 02:25 PM
  3. LG Sciences ANADRAULIC STATE - Only $29.99 at Nutraplanet!
    By Irish Cannon in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-28-2009, 07:09 PM
  4. LG Sciences Anadraulic State finally at NP!!!
    By SwolenONE in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 07:28 PM
  5. LG Sciences Anadraulic State finally at NP!!!
    By SwolenONE in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-13-2009, 01:02 AM