LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT & Anadraulic Pump - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT & Anadraulic Pump

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

damn bro nice weights
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

Reputation Reputation

GMG is a strong MOFO^^
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    I felt energized through the entire workout, I had enough in the tank for a good cardio session, so I would say yea it lasts.

Use some chalk homie. Chalk goes a long way in place of straps, you'd be surprised. I can't pick up the bar with that much weight unless I am strapped or have chalk.
    thanks for the tip, I'll have to give it a try, but at my next gym. This "Aerobic Friendly" gym I am at now has big signs posted everywhere "be courtious to all, no chalk allowed"
    hippie !@#!#$%!
    Working on living
    •   

Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    thanks for the tip, I'll have to give it a try, but at my next gym. This "Aerobic Friendly" gym I am at now has big signs posted everywhere "be courtious to all, no chalk allowed"
    hippie !@#!#$%!
    Damn I hate those punk ass yuppie gyms. People there are just wanting to be seen and socialize. They're not interested in breaking down their muscles as needed!! They go there to "hook up" which ought to be done at the bar, the library, or on E-Harmony!!! LOL
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Damn I hate those punk ass yuppie gyms. People there are just wanting to be seen and socialize. They're not interested in breaking down their muscles as needed!! They go there to "hook up" which ought to be done at the bar, the library, or on E-Harmony!!! LOL
    Don't start with me on that BS TG; you have no idea how bad it is where I work out in Houston. Luckily, I can still use chalk though there is no area well set up for deads; just a few squat racks that we make do with.
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Don't start with me on that BS TG; you have no idea how bad it is where I work out in Houston. Luckily, I can still use chalk though there is no area well set up for deads; just a few squat racks that we make do with.
    I commonly take a bar off a flat bench and pull right there next to it. I consider it a reminder to all the guys around me benching 95lb that they're pussies.

But yeah, you go to my gym and you see: effing tons of losers curling and kick-backing the 25s "to get swole!" and then me and my wife laughing openly.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I commonly take a bar off a flat bench and pull right there next to it. I consider it a reminder to all the guys around me benching 95lb that they're pussies.

But yeah, you go to my gym and you see: effing tons of losers curling and kick-backing the 25s "to get swole!" and then me and my wife laughing openly as she curls their bodyweight for a warmup.
    Fixed.
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

But yeah, you go to my gym and you see: effing tons of losers curling and kick-backing the 25s "to get swole!" and then me and my wife laughing openly.
    Oh that is so true. Right now is when the real funny stuff goes down at my gym with all of the new years resolution people coming in. Classic case, a group of ridiculously scrawny guys comes in and are bench pressing. They maxed out at 85 pounds, by that I mean 1-2 reps, maybe. A girl was next to them doing the same on incline... for warm-up. We felt it necessary to do pass back curls next to them with the same weight they were pressing, that deflated any remaining ego!

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Why would u laugh at someone starting out lifting and lifting light weights??? Everybody starts somewhere. The biggest thing that would keep me from the gym was that I was weak and self concious and would think everyone was watching and judgeing me, but I got over it. That and I got a power rack for my basement but now I lift at the gym and just say fuk everyone else.
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Why would u laugh at someone starting out lifting and lifting light weights??? Everybody starts somewhere. The biggest thing that would keep me from the gym was that I was weak and self concious and would think everyone was watching and judgeing me, but I got over it. That and I got a power rack for my basement but now I lift at the gym and just say fuk everyone else.
    It's not about the load - it's about form, execution, intensity and movement. I have nothing against new people taking up lifting, but I do against those who simply think they can hit the weight room, move some stuff around and get huge. When your workout consists of nothing but flat bench partials, cheat curls and flies 5days a week, and you make no effort to research or learn how to lift properly, I will consider you a subject of amusement.

***NOW @ NP***
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

Tricep kickbacks are my favorite exercise to laugh at. Pointless waste of time. Keep drinking your cell-tech b*tches.

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    I dunno... I am torn on this one. It's ok to lift light. It's just not ok to lift wrong... aka curls in the squat rack. Or quarter rep squats... Or tricep kickbacks... instant loss of respect from me.

I'd never bag on someone for starting out. But I will chuckle to myself about once a day at some of the redonkulous sh*t I see go on at the gym.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

It's not about the load - it's about form, execution, intensity and movement. I have nothing against new people taking up lifting, but I do against those who simply think they can hit the weight room, move some stuff around and get huge. When your workout consists of nothing but flat bench partials, cheat curls and flies 5days a week, and you make no effort to research or learn how to lift properly, I will consider you a subject of amusement.
    I should have specified and Resolve hit the nail on the head. Don't get me wrong, everyone starts somewhere and most often it is really light, but when you have the barbell at a 30 degree angle on every rep and you are struggling to do 65 pounds, I am going to laugh a little. Plus, in the case I suggested, people offered help and these morons blew it off.
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I'll laugh at two things...

1. Heavy weight at the expense of good form. (ex. Swing curls)
    2. Lifting so light that they're merely doing a motion and not working the muscle. (ex. 2lb DB Shoulder Presses)
    Stats
    6'5"  255 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I'll laugh at two things...

1. Heavy weight at the expense of good form. (ex. Swing curls)
    2. Lifting so light that they're merely doing a motion and not working the muscle. (ex. 2lb DB Shoulder Presses)

nice

NFPT, ASN
    ISSA, CFT
    LG Sciences
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

bigkarim, you avi made me cry a little
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

Update:

So today was my third day on the AS-GT and AP. I dosed 6 scoops of the ASGT today, (dose and a half) and whoowee it was strong. The stimulants in it hit me really fast, I am ready to go in about 20 minutes, and it's hard to sit still for the next 20 before I drink my AP and get down to business. I liked the dose and a half, I just honestly don't think I need it. One dose of this stuff is strong. The taste at 6 scoops isn't bad at all... it's all a matter of personal preference folks... and I happen to like this flavor, I think a lot of you AS users are gonna be blown away by how smooth this ASGT is.

My aggression was up again today, but I am starting to feel a bit weaker... I think that once my ASGT and my AP run out I am going to take a week off... my body is just at the end of it's rope and needs some R&R.

I have to say, that the bags that my ASGT and AP came in are starting to look a little light, and I am definately going to be missing this combo until it comes out.

I was thinking about it, and the best I can compare the AP ASGT combo to that is available right now, would be something like this: 6-8 Hemodraulix tabs by axis labs taken with a T911 tab and 2 E911 tabs. This stuff KICKS you guys. I mean it b!tchslaps you right in the face... if you took it and ended up not training, prepare to start re-arranging your furniture cause you are gonna be freaking out.

Vascularity at the gym has been really visible, my pumps are almost painful. Aggression is definitely increased once I take the ASGT... I can feel it ramp up really quickly.

All I have to say is... When can I pre-order a bottle?
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Sounds heavily
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Did my first AS GT/AP combo today and heaven isn't on your mind Met. It's time to bring hell boys. This combination gets you aggressive. I had to make myself take breaks between sets. I can only hope there will be some sort of stack deal coming!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.

Is the ASGT a new formula or just a better flavor?
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Revised ingredients and better flavor.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by TRex21 View Post
    Is the ASGT a new formula or just a better flavor?
    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Revised ingredients and better flavor.
    Yep, it's basically got everything else it had before and more. Arginine was the only thing that was taken out, and that's because we have it in AP. We're not a fan of overlapping ingredients and having consumers waste their cash.
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.

Yep, it's basically got everything else it had before and more. Arginine was the only thing that was taken out, and that's because we have it in AP. We're not a fan of overlapping ingredients and having consumers waste their cash.
    Dude, that concept has caused so much drama on other boards, it's ridiculous.

I found plenty of data in the literature, though, showing that Arg and Creatine are absorbed at VERY different rates and peak at very different times.

I hadn't realized it, but creatine is actually best ~1hr, give or take, before a workout, while Arg needs to be much closer if you want it's concentration to peak while lifting and not before.

***NOW @ NP***
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Update:

So today was my third day on the AS-GT and AP. I dosed 6 scoops of the ASGT today, (dose and a half) and whoowee it was strong. The stimulants in it hit me really fast, I am ready to go in about 20 minutes, and it's hard to sit still for the next 20 before I drink my AP and get down to business.
    This stuff KICKS you guys. I mean it b!tchslaps you right in the face... if you took it and ended up not training, prepare to start re-arranging your furniture cause you are gonna be freaking out.
    All I have to say is... When can I pre-order a bottle?
    You know that this would something that a stim-junkie like myself would adore!!! I'll be waiting on the pre-sale, or All-Father to place it in the heart of some giving soul to let me test drive some.

It's better to give than receive.....or for me to fork out what little cash I have these days....
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Subbed brotha sorry I am late!
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.

GMG have you ever taken jack3d?...and if you did how does it compare to ASGT
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

I took jack3d for about 3-4 bottles worth before my last pre-workout which was Nutrex's Hemo Rage Black (I know, I know... nutrex is overpriced ish, but I actually really liked the hemo-rage... not for the price it goes for though) The reason I got to use it was my buddy bought a tub and didn't like the flavor, so he just gave it to me (he works at the vitamin shoppe). Prior to that I was all about Jack3d.

AS-GT kicks Jack3d in the face, especially since Jack3d's prices has gotten jacked up over the months to nearly 30 bucks (starting to get into the rip off range for what is actually in it if you ask me... especially at 15 servings a tub). More stim to ASGT, better flavor IMO, better pumps, and MUCH MUCH more aggression.

IMO they are not even in the same league.
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

AS-GT kicks Jack3d in the face, especially since Jack3d's prices has gotten jacked up over the months to nearly 30 bucks (starting to get into the rip off range for what is actually in it if you ask me... especially at 15 servings a tub). More stim to ASGT, better flavor IMO, better pumps, and MUCH MUCH more aggression.

Giggidy.

...and agreed.
    Stats
    6'0"  175 lbs.

In that case im definitely getting some...i took jack3d and it worked real good for me and i have a high tolerence to preworkout supps...by the end i did need like 3 sccops though...
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Giggidy.

...and agreed.
    lol
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

I agree that Jack3d and AS-GT are not in the same league but that is by design. Jack3d is a stripped down, bare bones pwo that is a great stim based product if you just want something simple. AS-GT is targeting a different audience and brings a lot more to the table, hence the price being nearly twice the cost of jack3d based on its most recent sale price. Also, not everyone takes 3 scoops of Jack3d, most that I know don't. Either way, it is always better when a new, better version that tastes palatable comes out of AS!

I took jack3d for about 3-4 bottles worth before my last pre-workout which was Nutrex's Hemo Rage Black (I know, I know... nutrex is overpriced ish, but I actually really liked the hemo-rage... not for the price it goes for though) The reason I got to use it was my buddy bought a tub and didn't like the flavor, so he just gave it to me (he works at the vitamin shoppe). Prior to that I was all about Jack3d.

Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TRex21 View Post
    In that case im definitely getting some...i took jack3d and it worked real good for me and i have a high tolerence to preworkout supps...by the end i did need like 3 sccops though...
    I'm not knocking jack3ed. It is simple and it works. The thing is, is for the amount of servings you get for 28 bucks or whatever it sells for... it seems pretty bland. I mean, AAKG, Creatine Mono, and BA is a great stack. But since it is really a simple blend, it makes a lot more sense to buy in bulk... you can get everything in it at NP, and the price/serving ratio is redonkulous in comparison.

The original AS has a really interesting, unique, and effective blend of ingredients, and is incredibly effective at just one serving. Jack3d takes 3 for me to get the desired effects. The taste was what was holding AS back IMO. Now I really like the taste, and LG has apparently added new ingredients to the blend... and I seem to really like the results so far. The separation of Creatine and Arginine is pretty novel as well. Creatine is usually absorbed in around an hour, a little under. Arginine has been showed to absorb quicker. Dosing at different times sounds like a good idea for the body to make best use of the supplements during ones workout. At the price point that AP is at, and from what I have heard hinted at for the pricepoint to ASGT, you are getting a really effective combo, for a price that added TOGETHER would be competitive with most pre-workout drinks. They also give you a bunch of doses per bottle.

I am not really sure about the effects of the AS-GT at a higher dose, I imagine some of the ingredients might be more effective over a longer period of time at a higher dose (any test boosting ingredient) as the body does get accustomed to certain dosing protocols over time, but I don't need to be that stimmed out. That is the only thing I can really say in caution to the AS-GT is that it is pretty strong, and the stimulant sensitive users are going to need to start at a low dose.
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I agree that Jack3d and AS-GT are not in the same league but that is by design. Jack3d is a stripped down, bare bones pwo that is a great stim based product if you just want something simple. AS-GT is targeting a different audience and brings a lot more to the table, hence the price being nearly twice the cost of jack3d based on its most recent sale price. Also, not everyone takes 3 scoops of Jack3d, most that I know don't. Either way, it is always better when a new, better version that tastes palatable comes out of AS!
    You haven't seen the price of AS-GTSE yet, have you?
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

I heard it was going to be so cheap, that LG pays yoU!
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    I heard it was going to be so cheap, that LG pays yoU!
    lol. ehhhhh, not quite, but it will be "competitive."
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

I am not really sure about the effects of the AS-GT at a higher dose, I imagine some of the ingredients might be more effective over a longer period of time at a higher dose (any test boosting ingredient) as the body does get accustomed to certain dosing protocols over time, but I don't need to be that stimmed out. That is the only thing I can really say in caution to the AS-GT is that it is pretty strong, and the stimulant sensitive users are going to need to start at a low dose.
    This is my only concern at the moment. I don't know what stim(s) is in AS-GT and being somewhat stim sensitive, I will have to be cautious in my dosing, especially considering that I typically workout between 5-6 PM. I am curious if they are using the one that is in Vapor-XT that is supposed to replace Ephedrine??? I am really hoping it is not too high on the caffeine content, that is my main concern more than anything being that it will surely keep me up if it is well over 100 mg per serving. Based on what you wrote though I am amped to try it regardless of how strong it is!
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

This is my only concern at the moment. I don't know what stim(s) is in AS-GT and being somewhat stim sensitive, I will have to be cautious in my dosing, especially considering that I typically workout between 5-6 PM. I am curious if they are using the one that is in Vapor-XT that is supposed to replace Ephedrine??? I am really hoping it is not too high on the caffeine content, that is my main concern more than anything being that it will surely keep me up if it is well over 100 mg per serving. Based on what you wrote though I am amped to try it regardless of how strong it is!
    No, were not using that ingredient. I've actually had what you're talking about. Not the AMS product, but the active itself.

We're actually all very shocked at how intense the training is on AS-GTSE. The stims are not at all out of control. I think it's just the synergy of everything that really makes it so powerful.
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

I work out at about 6pm and I have no problem sleeping by 10pm. I believe it is a mix of different stims... I doubt the caffeine is too high... it isn't a shakey stimulant feeling like I get from fat burners.
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

No, were not using that ingredient. I've actually had what you're talking about. Not the AMS product, but the active itself.

We're actually all very shocked at how intense the training is on AS-GTSE. The stims are not at all out of control. I think it's just the synergy of everything that really makes it so powerful.
    Fair enough, that is good you are not using that specific one. Not all that many left to choose from... and the plot thickens.
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    hippie !@#!#$%!
    Just take in a resin bag you can get from bowling pro shop, it will improve your grip and wont make a mess. "Bery Bery Sneaky. I think you under-estimate the sneakiness my friend."

No Honestly Army, why are you working out at Curves anyway?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I gotta admit I dig when gyms are clean, but I still like to use chalk. There just needs to be a designated chalk-b*tch that stands behind you and cleans up when you leave.

Similar Forum Threads

1. LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT Reviews!
    By Liftergym33 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 12:12 AM
  2. Anadraulic State GT and Anadraulic Pump Log
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 01:25 PM
  3. LG Sciences ANADRAULIC STATE - Only $29.99 at Nutraplanet!
    By Irish Cannon in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-28-2009, 06:09 PM
  4. LG Sciences Anadraulic State finally at NP!!!
    By SwolenONE in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 06:28 PM
  5. LG Sciences Anadraulic State finally at NP!!!
    By SwolenONE in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-13-2009, 12:02 AM