LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT & Anadraulic Pump

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Oh yea, GO CHARGERS!!!!
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.


  2. Gets you rocking that's for sure!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Just got back from my workout and whoowee! This stuff has quite a kick to it... more stims should pack quite the punch if they add more to the release. I actually only dosed 12g of the stuff, and I had a great pump and focus during my workout. I noticed I was ready to tear the weights up, I had very little patience to talk to people at the gym today and it seemed like my rest periods were shorter. Aggression definitely increased, and my vascularity that disappeared after I stopped the hemodraulix is back with a vengeance. Veins up my arms into my shoulders and chest.

    I had no nausea like I did from the original AS.

    The stim effect was very strong. I can't imagine what 2 doses would be like since I only took 3/4 of a dose and was plenty stimmed.

    The taste of the AS was great too, but everyone already knows this. I liked the nutrient timing, I think it may have some to do with the lack of nausea during the workout as well. So far I am really stoked on this product. I just can't get past how much better the taste was than the original AS, and how much easier it was to drink. My arms are still pumped and sore from the workout, it doesn't look like my veins are gonna be going into hiding any time soon.

    I have a feeling you guys are gonna have a new favorite pre-workout drink in a few weeks.

    More updates to come!
    Eric, said this was so much better, allot went into this. It seems you and AZ are on the same page about everything, Im looking forward to see what AZ thinks abotu the taste when he use's less water..which is new with this product, unlike the old....

    Tear **** up Bruddah!!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    I had no nausea like I did from the original AS.
    That is significant. I know several people who had that problem from the original AS (I even did on my first couple of doses) - so the fact that that is no longer an issue is fantastic.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    That is significant. I know several people who had that problem from the original AS (I even did on my first couple of doses) - so the fact that that is no longer an issue is fantastic.
    It is leaps and bounds easier to consume and enjoy.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
    •   
       


  6. Great stuff so far G!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  7. Keep the info coming Brotha!!!! In like TG on stims on this one!!!
    Working on living

  8. I put up a thread yesterday in the cycle section called, "CYCLE QUESTIONS", I'm getting all my ducks in a row for my first ever injectable cycle with Test-Prop here in less than a month or a little longer. But it won't be long. I haven't done a thread in over a year now. I hope I can find a few people to subscribe and support it.....
    Like YOU!!!!
    Anybody else interested in a new Thunder thread??!!! Hello.....is thing on?!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

  9. fukk yeah man! Thunder+Test=
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  10. Got legs yesterday, once again the AS-GT and the AP went down easy. The stimulant kick to the ASGT is pretty darn strong, I think it is stronger than a similar dose of Jack3d. By the time I wait the 45 minutes to drink my AP and get to work at the gym I am chomping at the bit to be there... I have a pretty good tolerance to stimulants too.

    Once again I had no nausea, and even though I went into the gym to do a light leg routine and some cardio, I ended up setting up for a light set of high-rep deadlifts, and ended up saying "screw it" and loading up 405 on the bar. I got 2 sets of 4, and a drop set of 315x10, which is pretty good since I have not been doing deadlifts on the regular for the past 3-4 months. Another note was I have finally gotten to 405 with both hands gripped overhand. I used to use a saftey grip, but at the higher weight I started to feel off balance because of it, as if I was pulling harder with my underhand grip. So, I have been working on deadlifts (when I have been doing them) with both hands gripping overhand. I attribute some of the desire to go heavy to the boost in aggression from the AS-GT.

    I felt a really good pump in my quads and calves during this workout, the DC stretch for my quads was really intense after a minute.

    I got 35 minutes of cardio and called it a day.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  11. Sick dude!

    I never follow through with a light day either. They usually turn into my more hardcore sessions. ha!

  12. Weird how it works out that way. I am pretty much just set on total decimation of my muscles once I get in the gym... I can't go in there and stay very light... it drives me nuts. The "cruise periods" of DC training always made me go crazy inside. I know I need the rest, but I want to keep hitting the weights hard.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Weird how it works out that way. I am pretty much just set on total decimation of my muscles once I get in the gym... I can't go in there and stay very light... it drives me nuts. The "cruise periods" of DC training always made me go crazy inside. I know I need the rest, but I want to keep hitting the weights hard.
    I'm all or nothing. I think the cruise thing is kind of stupid. Either take off, or hit it hard. Light training doesn't make sense to me unless it's for rehab or something specific like that.

  14. Agreed with IC. Hit it or don't... or that is what my mind tells me. My body, on the other hand....
    Great deads GMG! I can't hit that high without the straps, and for you to do it double overhand, sick bro!
    How long are you feeling the effects of AS-GT? Does it last throughout the entire workout?
    Working on living

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    Agreed with IC. Hit it or don't... or that is what my mind tells me. My body, on the other hand....
    Great deads GMG! I can't hit that high without the straps, and for you to do it double overhand, sick bro!
    How long are you feeling the effects of AS-GT? Does it last throughout the entire workout?
    I felt energized through the entire workout, I had enough in the tank for a good cardio session, so I would say yea it lasts.

    Use some chalk homie. Chalk goes a long way in place of straps, you'd be surprised. I can't pick up the bar with that much weight unless I am strapped or have chalk.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  16. damn bro nice weights
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  17. GMG is a strong MOFO^^

  18. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    I felt energized through the entire workout, I had enough in the tank for a good cardio session, so I would say yea it lasts.

    Use some chalk homie. Chalk goes a long way in place of straps, you'd be surprised. I can't pick up the bar with that much weight unless I am strapped or have chalk.
    thanks for the tip, I'll have to give it a try, but at my next gym. This "Aerobic Friendly" gym I am at now has big signs posted everywhere "be courtious to all, no chalk allowed"
    hippie [email protected]#!#$%!
    Working on living

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    thanks for the tip, I'll have to give it a try, but at my next gym. This "Aerobic Friendly" gym I am at now has big signs posted everywhere "be courtious to all, no chalk allowed"
    hippie [email protected]#!#$%!
    Damn I hate those punk ass yuppie gyms. People there are just wanting to be seen and socialize. They're not interested in breaking down their muscles as needed!! They go there to "hook up" which ought to be done at the bar, the library, or on E-Harmony!!! LOL
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

  20. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Damn I hate those punk ass yuppie gyms. People there are just wanting to be seen and socialize. They're not interested in breaking down their muscles as needed!! They go there to "hook up" which ought to be done at the bar, the library, or on E-Harmony!!! LOL
    Don't start with me on that BS TG; you have no idea how bad it is where I work out in Houston. Luckily, I can still use chalk though there is no area well set up for deads; just a few squat racks that we make do with.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Don't start with me on that BS TG; you have no idea how bad it is where I work out in Houston. Luckily, I can still use chalk though there is no area well set up for deads; just a few squat racks that we make do with.
    I commonly take a bar off a flat bench and pull right there next to it. I consider it a reminder to all the guys around me benching 95lb that they're pussies.

    But yeah, you go to my gym and you see: effing tons of losers curling and kick-backing the 25s "to get swole!" and then me and my wife laughing openly.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I commonly take a bar off a flat bench and pull right there next to it. I consider it a reminder to all the guys around me benching 95lb that they're pussies.

    But yeah, you go to my gym and you see: effing tons of losers curling and kick-backing the 25s "to get swole!" and then me and my wife laughing openly as she curls their bodyweight for a warmup.
    Fixed.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I commonly take a bar off a flat bench and pull right there next to it. I consider it a reminder to all the guys around me benching 95lb that they're pussies.

    But yeah, you go to my gym and you see: effing tons of losers curling and kick-backing the 25s "to get swole!" and then me and my wife laughing openly.
    Oh that is so true. Right now is when the real funny stuff goes down at my gym with all of the new years resolution people coming in. Classic case, a group of ridiculously scrawny guys comes in and are bench pressing. They maxed out at 85 pounds, by that I mean 1-2 reps, maybe. A girl was next to them doing the same on incline... for warm-up. We felt it necessary to do pass back curls next to them with the same weight they were pressing, that deflated any remaining ego!

  24. Why would u laugh at someone starting out lifting and lifting light weights??? Everybody starts somewhere. The biggest thing that would keep me from the gym was that I was weak and self concious and would think everyone was watching and judgeing me, but I got over it. That and I got a power rack for my basement but now I lift at the gym and just say fuk everyone else.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Why would u laugh at someone starting out lifting and lifting light weights??? Everybody starts somewhere. The biggest thing that would keep me from the gym was that I was weak and self concious and would think everyone was watching and judgeing me, but I got over it. That and I got a power rack for my basement but now I lift at the gym and just say fuk everyone else.
    It's not about the load - it's about form, execution, intensity and movement. I have nothing against new people taking up lifting, but I do against those who simply think they can hit the weight room, move some stuff around and get huge. When your workout consists of nothing but flat bench partials, cheat curls and flies 5days a week, and you make no effort to research or learn how to lift properly, I will consider you a subject of amusement.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT Reviews!
    By Liftergym33 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 07-08-2010, 01:12 AM
  2. Anadraulic State GT and Anadraulic Pump Log
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 02:25 PM
  3. LG Sciences ANADRAULIC STATE - Only $29.99 at Nutraplanet!
    By Irish Cannon in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-28-2009, 07:09 PM
  4. LG Sciences Anadraulic State finally at NP!!!
    By SwolenONE in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 07:28 PM
  5. LG Sciences Anadraulic State finally at NP!!!
    By SwolenONE in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-13-2009, 01:02 AM
Log in
Log in