AnabolicOD mini review

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
So I picked up two tubs of this crap from GNC for 15 bucks a tub, been taking 3 scoops a day on workout days 1 scoop at random with a shake and two scoops postworkout in water, on non-workout days just 1 scoop in a shake. Surprisingly post workout recovery from my big chest and tri and leg days has been very impressive.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
just brutalized myself with 75 weighted pullups (45lb) and 25 free, for 100 total , then swigged down two servings of the AOD, I'll see how I recover from this with the AOD!

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
again great recovery from a brutal workout, it's possible i have found a winner here since i know of a few more jugs of this stuff on clearance sale, may pick them up and use this as a quasi-staple.!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have couple jugs of this stuff coming my way too .. Hopefully ill react the same way as u did

Some pple bash mt and there products but for me I've tried nano, intra and both treated me well ofcourse I wuld only buy em if they were on sale though

Hows the taste of this fruit punch ?

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
very nice!!! my friend. . your logs are always funny my friend. . .haha you pick up very random products and give'm a whirl haha :32:

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
yes my friend and just today I picked up a box of Black Powder for 16 bucks.

as for the taste of the Fruit Juice ,many discredit it, I however thoroughly enjoy it , it should be noted that it will mix up a puke green color in water.