Preworkout
* 1-2 scoopes Jack3d/noxplode

TRAINING

T & TR MMA- boxing, wrestling, jiu jitsu, conditioning

M, W , & F- P90X -- mondays - chest/back. W- shoulders and arms. F- legs/back

Sat- Cardio- running

sun- rest

Day 1:
i got my box today at 4pm. cracked it open and popped 1 cap of shred ultra. begin to feel it in 20 mins. great feeling, no jitters or nervousness. nice smooth energy. I took another 1 at 630pm with 2 cordygen5.
I started training at 730pm and had good energy. I went pretty hard for 1.5 hours and my stamina actually felt really good, i could have went longer but had to get home. I was really excited to see there was no crash what so ever! Usually with other fat burners i get a bad crash and get that moody depressing feeling, nothing like that with this. i'm actually getting pretty damn tired too typing this and getting ready to hit the sack (thank god im not all hyped up) goodnight, i'll log again tomorrow.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
PIGPEN I'm IN BRUTHA!!1 big fan of teh MST LINE and i've been taking there cordygen5 and i like it very much!!! i can't wait to see what the shred will do for ya for i will be looking into using this product when i go to cut weight in feburary!!!

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 2:

Well it took me a while to get to sleep last night. But when i finally fell asleep i slept good. A number of things may have caused this so i'm not gonna take the time to pinpoint the problem, however i will be careful and not take the shred later than 4pm on week days. So I ended up with only about 3 hours of sleep. I was for sure that i wasn't going to make it through the day. I dosed my first shred at about 830am, i'll tell ya within 30min i felt so much better. I was wide awake, felt good, and could think straight. usually when i take stims and have had little sleep i basically turn into a zombie, feel like crap, and can't think straight, this was totally opposite. So anyways, i dosed 2 more throughout the day and felt fine.

I got home around 4pm, ate a little took another shred and laid down for a nap. I actually slept hard for like an hour and fifteen min, lol. No better feeling than sleeping and incinerating fat, haha. So I get up around 630pm from my nap ate a little and popped shred #5 my last for the day. i Still feel great, no sides at all, clear thoughts. I did one thing today that i rarely every do during the work day, i forgot to eat one of my meals. So the shred has deffinitly curved my appetite. Since this is my off week for p90x, i'm gonna take todays workout off and do some cardio in the am and then ive got a 12-14 hr shift at my 2nd job. As far as my body composition, i'm actually beggining to see a slight size reduction and even some some noticable muscle fibers in my chest area.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 3:
Yesterday went great. I took my 1st shred (and 2 cordygen 5) around 10am and went and workedout about an hour later. I did my 2 scoops of jack3d and felt great, didn't seem to be any problems with mixing the 2 so i was happy about that. I did about 20 min of cardio and did about 5 circuits of weights trying to hit the major body parts. I started off a little slow, however about 30 min in I got a really big surge of energy that i don't normally see, so that was awsome. I also noticed a lot more vascularity than normal. Felt really good when i got home and managed to get like a 30min nap before work.

I ended up working about 12 hours on my feet and really felt well. I usually get a little wornout on those days but it felt as though the shred kept me going strong. i didnt get home til like 3am and crashed pretty hard.

I'm really liking the shred ultra a lot. i've experienced no side effects and nothing out of the ordinary, its also nice to start seeing results only a few days in. Ill weigh in every friday, i'm sure i'll see a good dent on the scale this coming friday.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
all very interesting!! Looking good soo far! keep it up!

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 4:

Today was a lazy day, still recovering from a long night of work. I got up about 1030am, ate some eggs and popped a shred and just hung out around the house for an hour or so. For a prework out i tried a sample energy pill i got from AI with 2 cordygen 5s. I did 45min of cardio. All went well, once again I started off kind of slow and then got a boost in energy about 20 min into the work out. I may have to start dosing my preworkouts a little earlier. I finished with about 10 min of abs. The rest of the days was pretty lazy, I took 3 more shreds throughout the day. I consumed roughly 2,000 calories and drank my usual gal of water. From the way I look and feel i'm anticipating a big lose on friday.

I really like this shred Ultra, it is really giving me some great energy throughout the day with no sides or crash

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 5:

Yesterday was good. I usually wake up around 530am during the week so these shreds have helped me totally kick coffee, I was never a coffee addict but I haven't needed to drink any at all to stay awake during the day.

I only got in 4 shreds yesterday. My third was at 1pm and I worked out at 4pm. I usually have one about an hour before my workout. I didn't have time to take my 2 cordygen5's before my workout either and I definitely felt a difference. Motivation was ok, however my stamina was awful. Yesterday was the start of phase 2 of p90x and I had chest, shoulders, and tris. My 10min warmup was fine, but about 20 min into my lifts I was exhausted! I can usually do around 50+ pushups w/o stopping, yesterday I could only do about 42.

I can really tell that I'm starting to lean out today, also vascularity getting more noticeable.

I'm averaging 4-5 Shreds a day, this will only last about 3 weeks, so I'm thinking next time I do a big cut I'll have to have 2 bottles @ 6 caps a day should last 30 days. I'll space them out 2 hours a part.

I took one last night when I got home from the gym around 6pm. I was sleeping by 1015 and slept great, so that is a plus

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 6:

I got my 5 shreds in yesterday, so it was a good day,. I really like taking these throughout the day, they give me great energy all day long.
I had jiu jitsu training last night,. About 45min before class I took an AI energy pill, 1 shred Ultra, and 2 Cordygen 5. I’d say within 15 min I actually began to feel a little light head or maybe tired, kinda of weird. However, it did subside an d practice when well. My motivation was 8/10, mood 10/10, staminia 9/10, strength 9/10. I think my stsamina would have been a lot better but I was sore from my new phase of p90x. I really think I could have upped the dose in any combination. I think my tolerance is starting to get a little high and may have to start bumping it up to 2 caps per serving. Last night I slept really good and felt fine this morning.
Closing in on my first week and I’m beginning to notice my cloths getting a little looser. Friday I’ll have an official weighin.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 6:

I got my 5 shreds in yesterday, so it was a good day,. I really like taking these throughout the day, they give me great energy all day long.
I had jiu jitsu training last night,. About 45min before class I took an AI energy pill, 1 shred Ultra, and 2 Cordygen 5. I’d say within 15 min I actually began to feel a little light head or maybe tired, kinda of weird. However, it did subside an d practice when well. My motivation was 8/10, mood 10/10, staminia 9/10, strength 9/10. I think my stsamina would have been a lot better but I was sore from my new phase of p90x. I really think I could have upped the dose in any combination. I think my tolerance is starting to get a little high and may have to start bumping it up to 2 caps per serving. Last night I slept really good and felt fine this morning.
Closing in on my first week and I’m beginning to notice my cloths getting a little looser. Friday I’ll have an official weighin.
WOOO HOOO!!!! Great log soo far and can't wait to see what you've lost in the Weigh in. . .how are you feelin about your next weigh in brutha??? Good to hear the shreds are kickin some buttis

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
agreed...can't wait for the weigh in brotha man

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 7:

I’ve been pretty low on funds lately, so because I’ve been running out of food I got pretty weak yesterday at work and ate some bagels. I still kept my caloric intake to 2000 cals so I’m fine there and strangely enough I was still in KETO this am! My workout was pretty intense yesterday. 45 min preworkout I took 1 shred, 2 cordygen5, and 5 min before 1 sample of RagNOrak. I worked back and biceps. My vascularity and pump was pretty insane, im guessing largely due to my carbloading and the Rag. I really feel as though at this point that I’m gaining muscle and loosing fat, something a lot of people feel is impossible to do at the same time. I think I’ll probably see about a 3lb lose on the scale tomorrow which is lower than I hoped but with my size and strength gains I’m not complaining. I got paid today so I’ll be hitting the low carb train pretty intense starting Sun.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 7:

I’ve been pretty low on funds lately, so because I’ve been running out of food I got pretty weak yesterday at work and ate some bagels. I still kept my caloric intake to 2000 cals so I’m fine there and strangely enough I was still in KETO this am! My workout was pretty intense yesterday. 45 min preworkout I took 1 shred, 2 cordygen5, and 5 min before 1 sample of RagNOrak. I worked back and biceps. My vascularity and pump was pretty insane, im guessing largely due to my carbloading and the Rag. I really feel as though at this point that I’m gaining muscle and loosing fat, something a lot of people feel is impossible to do at the same time. I think I’ll probably see about a 3lb lose on the scale tomorrow which is lower than I hoped but with my size and strength gains I’m not complaining. I got paid today so I’ll be hitting the low carb train pretty intense starting Sun.
good log so far man!! nice detailed. . .its unfortunate to hear that your funds were low but good to hear that you had great pumps!! that rag is the shizzle my friend keep hittin it!!! what did ya weigh in at?? :dump:

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
good log so far man!! nice detailed. . .its unfortunate to hear that your funds were low but good to hear that you had great pumps!! that rag is the shizzle my friend keep hittin it!!! what did ya weigh in at?? :dump:
Thanks, tomorrows my official weigh-in. I've got a scale at home but its a cheapy electric that usually just gives me an idea but not real acurate. I got a doctors scales at school I use on Fridays.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, tomorrows my official weigh-in. I've got a scale at home but its a cheapy electric that usually just gives me an idea but not real acurate. I got a doctors scales at school I use on Fridays.
Gotcha!! mAN!!!! GET GETTIN IT!!! :trout:

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 8:

I weighed in this am but real quick I’ll go through and outline day 8. All went well, however I still had to resort to eating more carbs than I would have liked to because I didn’t have a chance to go shopping till late last night. Yesterday was great, I got all 5 of my shred ultras in and felt great all day, lots of energy. I didn’t get to work out till like 730 pm, so I kind of went light on my preworkout and did a little E w/ a little C. Workout was fine 45 min of running and biking with 5 minutes of abs. I then went shopping and spent $250 on grocerys and got all my carb free goodies for the next couple of weeks.
First off, this am I noticed that I’m beginning to see a lot more muscle/definition than I normally have at my current weight so that is great.

My weight was 191.3, that’s a 3.7lbs loss. I was pretty happy with that, also consider my diet was only at like 75% this week and I’ve also been on my cycle of creatine for the last four weeks. So I’m pretty optimistic that I can loose another 8lbs in the next 2 weeks and that would be awesome!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 8:

I weighed in this am but real quick I’ll go through and outline day 8. All went well, however I still had to resort to eating more carbs than I would have liked to because I didn’t have a chance to go shopping till late last night. Yesterday was great, I got all 5 of my shred ultras in and felt great all day, lots of energy. I didn’t get to work out till like 730 pm, so I kind of went light on my preworkout and did a little E w/ a little C. Workout was fine 45 min of running and biking with 5 minutes of abs. I then went shopping and spent $250 on grocerys and got all my carb free goodies for the next couple of weeks.
First off, this am I noticed that I’m beginning to see a lot more muscle/definition than I normally have at my current weight so that is great.

My weight was 191.3, that’s a 3.7lbs loss. I was pretty happy with that, also consider my diet was only at like 75% this week and I’ve also been on my cycle of creatine for the last four weeks. So I’m pretty optimistic that I can loose another 8lbs in the next 2 weeks and that would be awesome!
PERFECT!!! MANG!!! great news to hear imo!!! 3.7 is right around where you want to be at maybe even a touch more than to be expected ya know!!! GOOD NEWS TO HEAR and KEEP TRAINING HARD AND YOU"LL SMOKE this BF like a salmon brutha!! :dump:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
3.7 is an impressive number brotha....keep up the good work!

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks, i'm anxious to see my measurements when this things all done

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 9:

Did'nt get enough sleep the night before so i was dragging butt a little. The shred helped for a while but by the time work got finished i was pretty exhausted and new i wasn't gonna have time to rest. i took a shred before i left work and an hour later i took my jack3ed before my workout. during my workout a drank a custom intra workout drink with some caffein. my workout went great. i did legs and back.
motivation 10/10
strength 10/10
pumps 8/10
stamina 8.5/10
i started to get a little wornout half way through my workout so i slowed down a little. i usually only take like 15 sec rest between lifts to get some cardio on my lift days. workout went great, however i began to feel like maybe i over stimmed a little.
when i got home i felt like i was buzzing all over, i started to get a little nervous but drank my protein and began to feel better. as the night went on i began to feel really good. i don't know what it was from but i felt amazing! i hadn't ate anything for like 4 hours and wasn't hungery but ate a little at the store to save my muscles.
diet was great, i had less than 40 net carbs and weight seems to be staying low.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 10:

today was an off day as far as workout goes. I took 4 of my shreds felt good all day, just relaxed a bit. i've also been noticeing my weight is still decreasing so thats great. also notice i'm starting to trim out a bit in the chest area and my arms look like their getting bigger and more defined so thats great. mood, motivation, drive, libido, are all excellent, no problems.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 12:

Today I did 45 min of cardio and all went well. I'm beggining to see a little more deffinition in my chest area. I've also notice I'm that my body is starting to build up a slight tolerance to the Shred, so I think I'm gonna start doulbling on the them at certain points during the day and see how that goes. Mood, stress, stamina, libido, and strength are all great.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 13:

I didn’t sleep really well last night, so I was dragging butt a little today. I got 4 shreds in.
I had Back and Bi’s today. I took 2 cordygen5 about an hour preworkout and 2 scoops of jack3d before my workout. The workout was great, I had a lot of energy but mostly felt like I had a lot of stamina. I think the cordygen5 does an awesome job at give me stamina throughout my workout and this is a product that I will definitely use in the future.

I have been noticing that as the day goes on, and I start coming down from my shreds I get really tired. I did however use this towards my advantage last night. I went ahead and took my last shred ultra at 7pm so at around 830pm when it started wearing off I was extremely tired and slept like a baby, lmao.

I definite notice that my biceps are getting more cut up

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
pipen. . good stuff so far my friend!!! things are lookin like there going right on schedule!!

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 14:

2 weeks down 1 to go! Tomorrow is my 2nd weigh-in and I think it should go pretty good, probably looking at a 3lb loss, I hope. I was pretty tired all day, may still be recovering from a busy weekend. I even took a shred when I got home and passed out like 30min later, and awoke to my 2yr. old biting my head!
Anyway, I took 2 cordygen5 and 2 AI energy pills preworkout. It went well, I basically just grappled for an hour and felt great. Stamina was good and had lots of energy. I slept great last night and today I’m already feeling better and have a lot more energy.
My keto diet has been going really good this week. Managed to keep cals under 2k and fat high.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 15:

Today I was kind of tired a lot of the day. Right before I was getting ready to leave to the gym I got my new supplement order so I was pretty stoked. I took 2 scoops of White Flood preworkout. I lifted shoulders, chest, and tris. Pretty intense workout, it was rushed a bit however because I had stuff I had to day. The pumps were pretty intense.

I had my second weigh-in, it was 188.1. so that’s a 3.2lb loss for the week. I was petty happy with that. I also feel like I’m making strength and size gains as well. Early this am I was in pretty strong KETO so that’s great. Total loss for 2 weeks is 6.9 lbs.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 18:

I’ve caught a cold virus so I’ve been a little bit down. On this day I did legs and back. I had a great workout, pretty intense, mood and motivation was great and was pretty sore the next day. My weight is planning out a little, but I am however still noticing more definition and strength gains.

This week I’m cycling off of my creatine and its also an off week for p90x so I’m hoping to lose some additional water weight. I’ll probably take the day off and do about 45 min of cardio everyday the rest of the week.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 19:

Still recovering from cold symptoms. Other than that i feel fine. i'm still taking my shred and its giving me energy while im sick so thats great. weight seems to be staying around the same, i'm keeping my cals under 2k, hopefully i can get a light workout in tomorrow and maybe be back to 100% by friday

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear about the cold bud...that always stinks. Keep up the good work though!!

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 20:

Stayed home from work today. Just gonna concentrate on keeping below 2k cals below 40 carbs. Hopefully can get a workout in on thursday. Other than the cold symptoms I feel pretty good. Funny thing, my wife wanted to try something different as far as stims (shes a junkie), so I gave her a couple of the shred ultras. She was planning on just running 3 miles that day but instead ran 7 miles! She said she had great energy and no crash, only drawback she said she had was "racing thoughts." Ive never experienced that on Shred. Anyways, my weight seems to be dropping a little so thats good.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 20:

Stayed home from work today. Just gonna concentrate on keeping below 2k cals below 40 carbs. Hopefully can get a workout in on thursday. Other than the cold symptoms I feel pretty good. Funny thing, my wife wanted to try something different as far as stims (shes a junkie), so I gave her a couple of the shred ultras. She was planning on just running 3 miles that day but instead ran 7 miles! She said she had great energy and no crash, only drawback she said she had was "racing thoughts." Ive never experienced that on Shred. Anyways, my weight seems to be dropping a little so thats good.
go to mst's site and request somnidren sample. have your wife put 1/4 of the sample under her tongue and take 2 shred ultra before she goes running-i bet she will like it so much she will want to buy some. no racing thoughts- just real nice focus and calmness.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
she should be glad her mind was racing if she was out on the road racing herself ;)

seriously though, i'm glad she enjoyed them other than that issue (which is the first time i'm hearing of it)

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day: 21
We'll had a little more energy, So I went to the gym and walked for like 30 minutes. Weight seems to be dropping a little so thats great. Tomorrow will be my last weighin, pics, and measurements. Looking forward to see how that goes. Hopefully I'll be able to workout a little longer tonight and possible get some mma training in on Friday. Sleep has been going great, libidos normal, stress is nil, mood great, all is well have experienced very little sides on the shred and the cordygen5

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day: 21
We'll had a little more energy, So I went to the gym and walked for like 30 minutes. Weight seems to be dropping a little so thats great. Tomorrow will be my last weighin, pics, and measurements. Looking forward to see how that goes. Hopefully I'll be able to workout a little longer tonight and possible get some mma training in on Friday. Sleep has been going great, libidos normal, stress is nil, mood great, all is well have experienced very little sides on the shred and the cordygen5
glad to see all is well, i am a fan of c5.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Day 22:

Last day, I feel great, cold is almost gone, small cough. I hope to get about 40 min of cardio this afternoon. I noticed last night that I’m beginning to see a lot more definition in my arms and my waist looks like its thinning about. I’ll take pics and measurements tonight and hopefully have my final review up late. Everything is ++, Mood, motivation, libido, stress, all is well.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 20:

Last day, I feel great, cold is almost gone, small cough. I hope to get about 40 min of cardio this afternoon. I noticed last night that I’m beginning to see a lot more definition in my arms and my waist looks like its thinning about. I’ll take pics and measurements tonight and hopefully have my final review up late. Everything is ++, Mood, motivation, libido, stress, all is well.
Back at it again!!! thats what we like to hear brutha!!! looks like the shred has been doing its job for ya?? congratz!! eager to see what the results are!!! :439:

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
3 Week Log of Shred Ultra/CordyGen5

Measurements-
Waist- 39 36 -3
Hips- 40 39 -1
L thigh- 25 241/2 -1/2
r thigh- 24 ¾ 24 -3/4
L calve- 15 ½ 15 ¼ -1/4
r calve- 15 ½ 15 ½ 0
L arm - 15 ½ 15 1/4 -1/4
r arm- 15 ¼ 15 -1/4
neck- 16 ¼ 15 ¾ -1/2
chest- 42 ¼ 40 -21/4

Total inches lost: - 8 3/4

Weight- Start: 195 End: 186.5 -8.5lbs

Shred Ultra Final review

Energy- 8/10 I got pretty good energy throughout the first week, however I did begin to notice in the second week my body building a tolerance to the Shred. This was only when taking 1, I begin to take 2 and energy came back great.

Mood- 10/10 felt great when taking the shred, it always seem to give me a great balanced feeling, no problems with emotions or anxiety

Appetite suppressant- 9/10 Never really was very Hungary while taking these, I did notice however my appetite would increase when coming off.

Thermogenic/Fat burning- 9/10 always felt a pretty warm while taking this and lost 8.5lbs so I would say this would be excellent

Overall I would say that Shred Ultra is an excellent product. I truly believe that this product was key in aiding in my weight loss. I always felt great while I was on it and was never really hungry. Furthermore, for the value this product is an excellent buy! I would say you’ll probably want to go with 2 bottles and start with 1 shred maybe 4-5 times a day the first week and then bump it up to 2 as your body adapts. This product would be great for a 5-6 week cut. I will definitely use this product again.
The Cordygen5 was also a great product. It does exactly what it intends to. Most days my Mixed Martial Arts training can be grueling and tedious. The Cordygen5 help me make it through some of the toughest practices. It gave me long lasting stamina, strength, and endurance. I’ve encouraged all my students/teammates to give this stuff a try.

I’d like to thank the staff at MST for the opportunity; it really helped motivate me to get off the holiday pounds. I can’t wait to sample some of the other great products they have.

before

After

great results for just 3 weeks, i still got a ways to go, would like to reach 170

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
great results my man....visibly noticable in all areas for sure. Thanks for the great log, and i'm pumped how much you enjoyed it!

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
great results my man....visibly noticable in all areas for sure. Thanks for the great log, and i'm pumped how much you enjoyed it!
Thanks it was fun and kept me on track, great products. i'm gonna run it again in a couple months for 6 weeks.

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
O yea, btw, you guys gonna have a booth in Columbus? i'll be up there hopefully grappling, hope to see you guys

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
O yea, btw, you guys gonna have a booth in Columbus? i'll be up there hopefully grappling, hope to see you guys
this one is still kinda up in the air, but we'll let ya know :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i can really see the difference in the side shot. nice work!