Burning appetites with RPN Alphaburn

davidl351

Awards
[size=+2]RPN Alphaburn[/size]​

Here is just a brief, subjective review after taking 1 capsule a day for the past two days. I took the capsules in conjunction with green tea, as I was told that using Alphaburn with a stimulant will offset some of the negative sides that people may experience with typical Yohimbine products. My main goal with this supplement is for it to assist me in getting more protein in my diet, as I feel that I take in too much dietary fat (which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but I want to step up my 'pro' game).

Ingredients:
Rauwolfia Serpentina(Standardized For 30% Rauwolscine) 30mg
Black Pepper Extract(Standardized For 20% Piperine) 50mg

AlphaBurn contains the steroisomer Rauwolscine, a highly selective Alpha-2 Adrenergic agonist. AlphaBurn amplifies and prolongs Lipolysis, demolishes appetite, increases focus and motivation by acting on dopaminergic neurons in the brain.

AlphaBurn, unlike Yohimbine, does not increase heart-rate or anxiety.

AlphaBurn also contains Piperine, a black pepper extract shown to prevent the breakdown of monoamines.

Rauwolfia Serpentina is otherwise known as Alpha-Yohimbine. In the past, I personally have tried to take Yohimbe from Higher Power Nutrition with no good results. But at the same time, I did not experience headaches, anxiety, elevated heart rate or blood pressue. With that being said, I will assess any occurrence of negative sides post hoc ergo.

On to the review...

Appetite suppression: I would take this as a morning supplement, about 15-30 minutes after I take ALCAR, in conjunction with caffeinated green tea. About 30 minutes later, I will have a breakfast. Reviews from other users suggested that they lost most of their carb cravings and instead, craved succulent (Dsade) foods such as meat, cheese, milk, etc. I honestly cannot say that this totally suppressed my carb cravings, but I didn't feel the 'emptiness' I would normally feel in the morning; I still normally ate afterward. 8/10

Energy: From the first dose, I could feel the energy. Or for better terms, amplified energy from the minimal caffeine content from the green tea. I wouldn't normally feel this energized unless I killed a tall Cafe Americano from Starbucks, so this is a good thing. During this time, I feel extremely motivated, my speech doesn't speed up, but rather, slows down and I tend to articulate my words smoother. This may or may not be a direct effect of the AB because for the past few days now, my Piracetam supp has been doing work. My concentration has seemed to improve, but again, it might be the Piracetam, so I can't nail it for sure. 8/10

Negative sides: For now I have not experienced such. No elevated heart rate/blood pressure, no anxiety. Dsade has mentioned that I should experience the effects of AB for 6-12 hours, and that's when I should redose, though I haven't felt the need to do that. Also people have mentioned that they tended to 'crash' after the suggested effective period, and were told to redose to keep AB working. Again, I have not experienced this side effect either. As time goes on and I continue to take this product, I will update accordingly. This will receive a perfect score because of no sides. 10/10

Price: I thought this was the best hitch of the product. Since I've been experiencing the claimed effects, the price was well worth the product. At 1-2 servings a day in a 100 capsule bottle, $15 will last me a good bit. I also liked the fact that it's a single ingredient, instead of other products that have blends with AY in it. 10/10

All scores are subject to change as I see fit, so please stop by as I will update every so often to assess future effects. Thanks for reading my review!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the review! I hope you continue to enjoy it!

davidl351

Awards
Thank you for the review! I hope you continue to enjoy it!
Thank you very much. I'll also continue to support RPN because you guys are awesome and make awesome products.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Good information, I'm trying to watch my BP and this is a good idea for a stack.

davidl351

Awards
Good information, I'm trying to watch my BP and this is a good idea for a stack.
Thank you. I am too as my family has a history of high blood pressure. But so far, so good. Thought there are people who have taken it and seen a slight increase in heart rate and/or decrease in blood pressure.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Great review! May pick some of this up now..

davidl351

Awards
Great review! May pick some of this up now..
Thanks! Though I've experienced the claimed results in the first two days of supplementation, I still have 98 capsules left ;) Hopefully the product gets better or stays the same as time goes on.