GH releaser stack

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Got my Swanson's order in today and am ready to try out my pieced together GH booster. It consists of the following;

1) Mucuna Pruriens Extract - 1 capsule = 350mg Seed Extract
2)Green Tea Extract - 1 capsule = 500mg 60% polyphenols extract, 50mg bulk
3)Huperzine A- 1 capsule = 200mcg standardized extract
4)GABA- 1 capsule = 500 mg
5) Albion Chelated Multi Mineral= Full spectrum glycine chelated minerals with absorption factors

My plan is to use these pre bed in the following format

3 Mucunas + 3 GABA + 2 Albion + 2 Huperzine + 2 Green Tea

My hope is that sleep is deeper and more recuperative, joints begin to feel better, skin tone improves, and body comp improves.

I may consider also running the same protocol pre-workout if I see efficacy of the pre bed usage. I have enough right now for a full month if run only at night.

Any thoughts for improvement would be appreciated.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
day one inconclusive, slept like complete dog crap due to doms pain, xenadrine and interruptions however i feel more rested than what i should with such pitiful sleep and what sleep i did get was accompanied by dreams. any other benefits will be cumulative and will take much longer to present but i feel sleep improvements with these gh boosters should exhibit immediate efficacy if their MOA is legit.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
day 2 , this may be too effective, last night i dreamed almost non stop and it became a nuisance as some of them were not pleasant and woke me up all night long, i had no problem going right back to sleep but not sure on what that process nets for overall quality of the sleep experience?

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I'm digging in brutha!! i'm in for the ride!!! haha I've been doning a GH stack and its CRAZY FUN!!! but also a pain in the but too hahah!!!

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
day 2 , this may be too effective, last night i dreamed almost non stop and it became a nuisance as some of them were not pleasant and woke me up all night long, i had no problem going right back to sleep but not sure on what that process nets for overall quality of the sleep experience?
Dreams are great, but when I have too many or a bunch of crazy ones, I get sick to my stomache and cold sweats.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 same thing but less troubling, dreams all night in technicolor , hopefully this stuff works for joints and stuff cause I have somehow injured my knee, I think it might have been some leg extensions?

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
Im not a fan of leg extensions for this reason. I feel as though they put alot of pressure on the upper portion of the knees.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
still running this stack, things have leveled off nicely. I am getting deep restful sleep with very vivid dreams all night long, knee that was aggravated is a non factor at this point, Taken with or without food makes no difference in the results, I am curious why HGHup is supposed to be taken on an empty stomache, it was that fact that prevented me from purchasing as I always swig down a protein shake before bed.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you should do the GABA sublingual, it will hit you harder and faster.

also i would try to do 1-3grams GABA pre-workout, as there is studies showing GABA does increase GH taken pre-workout, but not enough studies really proving it works taking it non workout.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
ahhhh this log does continue. . . hahah it thought you were lost there for a minute! haha :popworm: