LG Sciences Company (Legal Gear) Is Top Notch! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!! THANKS.....

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
A few months ago I ran the 'Trifecta Stack' from LG sciences. It did not do a whole lot for me as far as gains went. I put up a thread on here asking about trying to find a stack or some help on finding my issue. Eric from LG saw the forum and stated that he does not like to hear bad complaints from people on their products and was going to send out some free stuff to make up for it. I realize that not all supplements work for everyone and opted out on his offer. Today I had a package on my door step and was a bunch of goodies from LG (the list includes 2 bottles of BC +EAA, 1 of E-911, 1 of T-911, 1 of Anadraulic Pump, & 1 of Postal.) I am excited to try the products out but at the same time feel bad that they sent them out to give away their money for just asking a question on a thread. As stated before not every supplements works for everyone, I am just writing this to let everyone know that LG is an awesome company and is worth trying out! I have tried many of their products and many are VERY GOOD! The 'Trifecta Stack' has been shown to work for everyone and is great to try for someone who is new to supplements and looking for a milder cycle that has almost ZERO side effects.

GHenerate is an awesome product which helps aid in getting a very deep sleep, I was never a morning person due to the fact I never slept real well. After taking GHenerate I wake up every morning feeling well rested, using this with I-GH-1 gives a even deeper sleep (although GHenerate is great by itself.) This combo is closely related to 'Melatonin' , although with melatonin I feel pretty dumb in the morning for the first hour or so unless I get a good 8 or more hours. GHenerate does not require a specified amount of sleep like most sleep aids. You will also feel awesome muscle pumps with using GHenerate.....

E-911 is a great energy booster. What I like about this product is that you put it under your tongue for instant energy, and once you find that perfect energy level you have the option of taking the rest of the tablet out and disposing it or using it for a later dose. I prefer E-911 over SuperPump250 as far as energy goes. I do realize SuperPump250 aids with nitric oxide but in my opinion 'NO' is more for feeling than it is beneficial. E-911 is good for heavy cardio without a bunch of fillers to leave you feeling bloated.I may be eating my own words on 'NO' and will come to a conclusion after trying 'Anadraulic State'.... But as of right now my 'NO' experience from SP250 has let me down. For the price of T-911 it is worth trying!!!!!

T-911 is a great test booster. I ran this stuff with the 'Trifecta Stack' and it helped awesomly with giving me an extra boost of energy and was the topping to help with giving me some needed aggresion when in the gym to put out some extra reps and a lot of extra weight. T-911 would be a good test booster to use for PCT. Many have recommend this as a PCT supplement.

I am currently on an off cycle of supplements to make sure I am fully detoxed of everything for an upcoming cycle of M-drol / X-tren. I am going to incorporate the supps they have sent to me into the cycle and will put up everything noticed while taking the products. From my experience with GHenerate / I-GH-1 / T-911 I am very excited to test all of it out to help me get some solid gains! I have purchased 2 more bottles of GHenerate for the cycle for a sleep aid and am looking into possibly getting some more I-GH-1 to add to the list.

Their Lipotropic protein is awesome stuff. It tastes great with milk or water. Mixes very well and does not leave me bloated. I have ten pounds worth of the protein stocked up for my upcoming cycle. I prefer this stuff over Myofusion protein! The chocolate flavor tastes just like a chocolate shake when mixed with milk. It is hard to explain how awesome this protein is, writing a review on protein is very hard but I can tell you it is worth trying!

THANKS LG! I owe you a bunch and this shows how much of an awesome company you are! Many companies are into just making money on every supplement and not willing to back it up, this shows your s#$% is awesome. Your slogan "Hardcore Supplements Backed By Science" is very true as you back it up! I will be sure to tell all of my workout buddies (and anyone else interested) in your products! I can't wait to try out the other stuff you sent me and may just have to write a log for my upcoming cycle to show the full results of everything...... Thanks once again! You did not need to send over $200 worth of products just because a supplement did not work for me! I will make it up to you somehow.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you were taking care of! LG Sciences customer service is beyond top notch! your going to love Anadraulic pump! , please let us know how you liked the new products.., and if you ever have any problems or issues, please, don't hesitate to PM me!

~LG33~

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
Glad you were taking care of! LG Sciences customer service is beyond top notch! your going to love Anadraulic pump! , please let us know how you liked the new products.., and if you ever have any problems or issues, please, don't hesitate to PM me!

~LG33~
Yeah, no dought you guys back your stuff up! I don't think I am going to have any problems or issues! I love all of your other stuff that I have purchased in the past. I will make sure to put up a review on the other stuff and may just do a log of it for my upcoming cycle to tell all about it! I have one question that seems to keep popping up on GH when running during cycles, many say GH increases prolactin. With GHenerate do you have any knowledge to whether or not it effects prolactin? I read somewhere (can't remember where) that GHenerate lowers prolactin levels:thinking:. Any information on this would be great!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy cow man, that's pretty awesome. I can see Eric doing that too - he's very concerned with keeping his customers happy.

LG is one of my favorite companies too; they have several products I now use as staples. And I unabashedly pimp T-911 whenever I get the chance.

Do me a favor? When you've used the Postal for a while, let me know what you think of it please. I've been interested in it for a while - it just hasn't fit into my low-carb diet. :)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome thread. Good to hear of a company that cares that much about customer satisfaction, when hearing stories like that you know tht company has a solid product line because if they care that much about customer satisfaction then they must put alot of effort into their products trying to make the best they can.

biggkarim

biggkarim

Awards
Yeah, Eric and LG are a class act. No doubt.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
very nice. that T-911 is great stuff. i i bought a bottle awhile back and got a free t-shirt, which i gladly wear to the gym to pimp their stuff.

LG is a great company, and have some great reps. glad to hear they took care of ya.

svtfocusman

svtfocusman

Awards
very nice. that T-911 is great stuff. i i bought a bottle awhile back and got a free t-shirt, which i gladly wear to the gym to pimp their stuff.

LG is a great company, and have some great reps. glad to hear they took care of ya.
Damn I almost got a chub when you said that:shocked:, they also sent me a shirt:006:. I was so stoked with everything else that I forgot about the shirt, I'll proudly be wearing that shirt around to give them some advertisement for their awesome support! I loved the company before with many of the products they make but will now make sure to let everyone know of the awesome products they make (possibly minus the Trifecta, lol... Just kidding, it was just not for me.) I may go against my rules on being completely detoxed until the cycle and try out the Anadraulic Pump, as reading about it sounds enticing. :)

dusty

dusty

Awards
ive been tryin to get the free tshirt offer for the supplement but i always get one or two questions away.haha