Kleen's Hopped up on HyperTest! (Sponsored)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I want to thank the guys at Axis Labs for Stuffing My Stocking with HyperTest! Now I am finally able to log it and see what it can do. I will also be logging HemoDraulix by them as well during this time and how they stack together during a cut.

Here is a link to the products info, looks like a solid line up of ingredients.

The Official AnabolicMinds Supplement Store

The Official AnabolicMinds Supplement Store

Dosing schedule, I will be following the basic dose schedule which is 4 pills a night of HyperTest and starting with 6 Hemodraulix for the first few workouts and graduating to 8 per Metroba's recommendation. I may have to even have at least one go at the fabled 10 pills once just to experience what everyone else has talked about.

I will also be taking diet pills that I am familiar with as well as my basic staples like aminos, glutamine, creatine, oils, joint supps, vitamins and such. However the focus of this log is going to be the Mood, Strength, Aggression, Libido, Pump, Vascularity, as well as the abiltity to maintain or INCREASE Lean Body Mass during a slow to moderate paced cut.

Diet will begin at a base of 2500 cals with about another 200 incidental cals coming from grapefruit, blueberries, greens and carbs from almonds. So In reality about 2700 cals to start. After 2 weeks of the diet there will be carb refeeds every Wed and Sat, but not until then to make sure the change over to fat as the main source of energy has taken place. Once I hit 8% I will start practicing peak week strategies again which may change the timing of my carb refeeds.

The workout will be the first phase my own workout I have been putting together over the years that works best for me. Basically it is a full body workout done at quick pace with heavy weights in the 6-8 rep range going to form failure. Form failure is the last rep you can do in good form, no wiggling to get the rep. Almost all compound movements 1 exercise per body part and 1 warm up and 2 work sets second work set having 2 SSUF sets. Strip Set Until Failure. You take 1 minute rest between worksets and as fast as you can change between exercises. Basically you go to form failure on each one of the drops as well as the work sets. There is no rest between drops except however long it takes to remove the weight which should be added in a way to strip easily in mind. I will continue with this for 4-8 weeks depending on how my joints and tendons feel then take an active recovery week. After which I will go into phase 2 of my workout. Cardio wil be done for 45 minutes 3 days a week between my weight workouts.

Current composition, I am starting this at 206 and 10% Bf, I have been eating more carbs than usual lately so I am full of glycogen and water. I expect to initially drop some weight from water and glycogen which may be considered LBM due to cutting out carbs. So I am going into this with that expectation and will not count that against the products. To counteract that extected loss and be fair to the products I will not only weigh in on the weekends but also after my carb refeeds so we can get a good idea of how much I have maintained while full of glycogen like my starting point. I will keep my composition updates in the second scratch that, third post. Thanks Metroba! :pokey: I will post up some links of pics I took Wednesday at the end of my last log and then post up newer ones at the 2 week point and and end of this run.

Last edited:
metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
first!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Reserved for Updates and Stats

Age 36
Jan 10 2010: 206 lbs 10% BF,
Chest 7mm, Abdomen 17mm, Thigh 7mm

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
bahahaha :rasp:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's get Hyper-draulic Kleen.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha nice

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In for the ride!
Glad to have you.

One thing I like about the timimg of dosing this product is that I am supplying a large amount of the supplements to my body at the exact point that it is naturally starting the testosterone creation process. The body begins producing testosterone at night which is why it is better to take oral Oral PH /AAS in the morning maybe as lates early afternoon and not at night to reduce shutdown. The glands don't start checking blood levels until evening to beging production. So giving it a boost in LH production when it is naturally primed to use it may be ingenius, time will tell on this, however I like the timing just due to this fact. I assume they had this in mind when setting the dose schedule. I am just going off what I know about the hormone system. That and it makes it very easy to dose, once a day is awesome.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am anxious to see your results from the Hypertest. I am looking for a natty test booster to run with my next Prime go around.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
It's about time this log got started. :)

LET'S DO IT!!

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
subbed....Kill that shat bro!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I phukking love Ensiferum!!! :head:...token of time is my fav! :yup:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed in this one :party:

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Subbed brother and looking forward to great feedback. Its great for the group of us to have a guinea pig, especially one that's a beast!!! Kill it bro!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I'm not familiiar with these products, might be something here that would stack with Prime. The ingredient profile for Hypertest is not made up of things I normally respond to though.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am anxious to see your results from the Hypertest. I am looking for a natty test booster to run with my next Prime go around.
Well I plan on kicking ass and taking names here so it will defenitely git it's chance to prove itself as far as recovery and ability to maintain or increase LBM. I did notice that PRIME really seems to compliment a Test booster.

It's about time this log got started. :)

LET'S DO IT!!
Nice , a little mood music! Well we are gonna smash it in here now that it is up and going.

subbed....Kill that shat bro!
subbed in this one :party:
subdizzle
Subbed brother and looking forward to great feedback. Its great for the group of us to have a guinea pig, especially one that's a beast!!! Kill it bro!
Thanks Gentlemen, glad you are all here. Army looking forward to more activity from you again. Can't wait to see a log of yours. I don't mind being a guinea pig, its all just oppurtunity for growth both physically and mentally.

Yah I'm not familiiar with these products, might be something here that would stack with Prime. The ingredient profile for Hypertest is not made up of things I normally respond to though.
I had written off products that relied on Tribulus Terrestis for a while, then the extraction of the protodiocin I think it is called, started gaining attention to raise LH. When USP decided to look into it with the tribulosin I knew it had some potential or they wouldn't be messing with it so I have high hopes for this product as well.

The Hemodraulix I have been following some great logs on and am really excited to try it tomorrow will be my first weight workout with it. I really think the drop sets are going to let it shine as far as ability to produce a pump.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 3, It has begun! The diet that is.

Todays activity plans, Martial Arts class tonight for cardio, my do both Karate and MMA if not then just MMA class.

I have taken 2 doses of the product so far and can not tell any difference at this point and did not expect too yet. I do not have a specific expectation of when when first signs of Alpha Male feel, aggression or skin condition may change.

I am starting my full blown logging of my food intake. Unfortunately I dont have my grapefruit or blueberrys today, but I do have greens. Here is the eating plan for today. If I can sneak and purchase a grapefruit somewhere I will so today. If not I will pick up both of them tonight.

6:30 AM 2 scoops protien powder. 24 almonds
9:15 AM 2 scoops protien powder 24 almonds 3 grams enteric coated fish oil
11:30 Steamed chicken or fish and vegetables, friends birthday lunch at Chinese place...
2:00 PM 2 scoops powder 24 almonds 1/2 can of spinach
4:30-5:00 2 scoops powder, 24 almonds 1/2 can of spinach
6:00-6:45 Karate, drink ALCar, Amino solution to carry over until next meal...
7:30-8:30 MMA class
8:45-9:00 meat source from dinner or another shake, fish, flax or olive oil to make up for any missing fat from meal depening on meat source.

Metroba, I will take my dose of HyperTest with last meal unless it is better taken away from food it doesn't say on the bottle if it matters.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mr Kleen,
I agree. Dosing schedule for both supps is super simple. No need to ramp or anything fancy with Hemo. Just play with dosages till you find your own sweet spot.

DreamWeaver,
in my personal opinion, the highlight of the Hypertest is the Rhodalia. I find that I get a little happy, some increased focus, and mild aggression when I dose it preworkout. A lot of people like it at night, but I prefer it pre workout for the above effects.

Also, I know you like your formestane. IMO formestane/ Hemodraulix would be a sick stack :head: In my personal opinion, the formestane would overshadow the effects of the hypertest if we were shop-talking that stack.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Mr Kleen,
I agree. Dosing schedule for both supps is super simple. No need to ramp or anything fancy with Hemo. Just play with dosages till you find your own sweet spot.

DreamWeaver,
in my personal opinion, the highlight of the Hypertest is the Rhodalia. I find that I get a little happy, some increased focus, and mild aggression when I dose it preworkout. A lot of people like it at night, but I prefer it pre workout for the above effects.

Also, I know you like your formestane. IMO formestane/ Hemodraulix would be a sick stack :head: In my personal opinion, the formestane would overshadow the effects of the hypertest if we were shop-talking that stack.
Interesting, another thing I like here is that, you are being very up front and honest regarding capability of the product compared to a hormonal supplement. That is a type of integrity I like to see from Reps.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mr Kleen,

DreamWeaver,

Hemdraulix looks like an interesting product, yah I like my form... at my age a godsend..

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting, another thing I like here is that, you are being very up front and honest regarding capability of the product compared to a hormonal supplement. That is a type of integrity I like to see from Reps.
Either that or I'm simply a terrible salesman :laugh:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Im into mr. kleen. . . you put out great logs brutha!!! Kill it!!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:haha:

Kleen, take your HT right before you hit the sack with or without food. For additional kickassedness take 2 more caps pre w/o. This will make the bottle go faster tho. Jus sayin.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
LOL......

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Damn I am late but subbed. Enjoy the ride my friend.
Welcome Sir, not really late, have not begun the first workout yet.
Hemdraulix looks like an interesting product, yah I like my form... at my age a godsend..
Yeah i am excited to be trying it and think it will be great alongside OEP for energy and ReCreate keeping catabolism down during fasted training. This is gonna be sweet!
Either that or I'm simply a terrible salesman :laugh:
LOL or you are a great salesmen for formestane... No honestly I think the real intelligent guys on the forum appreciate candor and honesty instead of hyping your own product at all costs. Integrity over Hype is a HUGE factor for me when deciding what supplement companies I will use regularly.
Im into mr. kleen. . . you put out great logs brutha!!! Kill it!!!
I don't roll that way bubba, but I am happy to have you along... There will be more topless shots to follow... ;) ROTFLMAO!!!!!! No thanks for the compliment man, I try. Glad you are here.
:haha:

Kleen, take your HT right before you hit the sack with or without food. For additional kickassedness take 2 more caps pre w/o. This will make the bottle go faster tho. Jus sayin.
Excellent! So it is good no matter what what I take it as long as at night. I was looking at that "Advanced dose", man if I had the cash to run it that way I would have picked up another bottle. Maybe even 2 so I could do 2 months at that dose. You all should think about putting together a deal for 3 bottles to be run as the ultimate HyperTest stack or something. Since the directions say it is best taken for a minimum of 8 weeks and the advanced dose is 2 pills before workouts, 3 bottles would be killer for that. You know everybody wants to buy stuff quantity...
:blink: no hemo?
I don't about his statement, LOL I gots my Hemo, and am taking the first one of these tomorrow with my workout. Man it is gonna be killer.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
werd to ya mutha!..I'll pass the word along....as you were

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kleen you big ole Hemo-sexual!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Kleen you big ole Hemo-sexual!!
That is indeed the plan from what I understand. My muscles wont be the only thing getting pumped up. Vasodialtion to the tenth degree. Dialates the main vein!!! WooHoo,

Get the Hemo.... STAT!

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Kleen you always been a ripped guy? Whats your arms measuring in at?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That is indeed the plan from what I understand. My muscles wont be the only thing getting pumped up. Vasodialtion to the tenth degree. Dialates the main vein!!! WooHoo,

Get the Hemo.... STAT!
The workout pumps come day 1. These extra-curricular enhancements occur after a few doses for me, but I've heard of other people noticing more bedroom enhancement around week 2 and on.

By the way Kleen, I have found that dosing Hemo 4 times per week is enough to have a cumulative effect with pumps and bedroom enhancement. Less than 4 times, and there's less of a cumulative effective.

I've also found that if I dose it more than 5 times per week, there's a tolerance build. So in my opinion, the sweet spot is to dose 4-5 times per week, which is usually right for dosing preworkout only.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
good info Celc. I unfortunately never had the extra :hump: boost from Hemo. I guess Kleen wont be able to tell us tho because he will be on teh Hypertest :hump: :hump:

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
good info Celc. I unfortunately never had the extra :hump: boost from Hemo. I guess Kleen wont be able to tell us tho because he will be on teh Hypertest :hump: :hump:
Killing me Met, just killing me!!!:biglaugh:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Kleen you always been a ripped guy? Whats your arms measuring in at?
No Sir, been as high as 240 and probably 25-30% fat. This was about the best I looked for a period of 3 years I was around 220, check out the moobs. I have always had no problem with size but diet was something I knew, studied but didn't practice. That and the early years of high carb low fat dieting kept me having a horrible time with diet due to my blood sugar being off kilter. I learned the most about nutrition when my dad got type II diabetes, then others in may family who had always had hypoglycemic issues fell to it too. Basically in my family it is due to over active insulin. I learned a lot and started leaning in the process of finding a healthier way for me to eat and avoid my membership card to the adult onset diabetes society. Anyway here is a shot of me not at my eaviest about 20 lbs shy of it, which explains why I have loose skin.

The workout pumps come day 1. These extra-curricular enhancements occur after a few doses for me, but I've heard of other people noticing more bedroom enhancement around week 2 and on.

By the way Kleen, I have found that dosing Hemo 4 times per week is enough to have a cumulative effect with pumps and bedroom enhancement. Less than 4 times, and there's less of a cumulative effective.

I've also found that if I dose it more than 5 times per week, there's a tolerance build. So in my opinion, the sweet spot is to dose 4-5 times per week, which is usually right for dosing preworkout only.
Hmmm, well I only do 3 weight workouts a week but maybe I can use it before a rolling session one night see if the vasodialation helps with stamina, and keeping me from getting too gassed.

Yeah that stuff has some seriously sexy ingredients in there. We will see how it works in that deprtment. My wife will probably kill me. LOL

Killing me Met, just killing me!!!:biglaugh:
Yeah he is fun to have along for the ride.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 5 - Hemo-certainly got pumped!

Okay I had my first weight workout of the log. I hit it pretty hard and the workout if fast paced and intense so I found myself vomitting after my first set of Arnold Presses. I also took an extra OEP, I am used to staggering them but thought I was ready to go 2 at once. Not so kemosabe'. I will only have on before workout and then one after. However, let us speak no more regarding regurgitation... I woke up and took my 6 Hemodralix, and aminos at 4:00AM and we were working out by 4:40-4:45.

Flat Dumbell Bench - 50x10, 105x8, 110x8>80x6>50x6
I stood up from the drop set and looked at my chest, it was high up under my chin, just swole up. I will start at 110 next workout.

Bentover DB Rows - 50x10, 110x6, 110x6>80x6>50x6
Holy Hell was this a hard one. I was breathing like a freight train here. Might as well have been doing squats. This is the one that got me sick. LOL

Standing Arnold Press - 35x10, puke, 50x10, 60x10 no drop set being carefull with the tweak in my shoulder. Shoulders looking like bowling balls about now. I love how this gets the front, medial and rear delts if done correctly.

DB Hammer Curls - 40x10, 50x6>40x6
I needed to catch up to my wife, so I stopped at one drop.

DB Overhead triceps ext. - 100x10, 100x8>80x7>65x7
Man poor conditioning was really starting to hit about now, well again considering the ralphing earlier. I can normally toss this around for 15 reps, but it has been a little while.

Leg Press 585x10, 675x10, 765x10>585x10>495x10
Chose to skip hamstrings as they were feeling pretty taxed already. Longevity first... I will definitely go up in weight finishing 855 next Tuesday.

The pump was good, I really enjoyed it. We will see how much better I enjoy it next workout when I havent made myelf sick. LOL

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Holy hell Kleen. Just more inspiration to get where your at!!

How many years from those pics till you actually started to get diced?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Holy hell Kleen. Just more inspiration to get where your at!!

How many years from those pics till you actually started to get diced?
I would say, it was almost a year for me to cut up to about 6% following a 50-25-25 ratio diet with 50 % coming from protien. This was when my shoulder gave out I was trying to let it recover to see if I could avoid surgery. (wasn't able too) I didn't want to quit and gain the 20lbs back I had already worked to lose so instead of quitting I just did cardio 5 days a week For basically 10 months I only did cardio and ended up lean, then I gained again once I could lift and then forced myself to eat better again starting in October of last year. I made myself stay in the 6-8% range all the way up until about 2 months ago when I decided to make a run for a little extra mass before going into my prep. Honestly once you understand you body and how it works with food the nutrition becomes almost second nature.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome workout bro...i am intrigued ;)

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
great work out kleen!! i'm digging your splitz brutha!!! very interesting!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
awesome workout bro...i am intrigued ;)
Thanks, if you are intrigued already wait until you start seeing the results of it. I think it will be a good 2 weeks before I can say I am in condition enough to really kill it. You see I started running out of steam a bit after the middle. Of course puking can do that to you too.

I honestly believe there is not a better workout for building muscle while cutting. Increasing overall work capacity, functional strength as you can see I do my stuff standing to engage the core. Even better is it is also a glycogen depleting workout so it does not need to be changed approaching my contest. I can do phase one or two and still be fine with either of them being the one I am doing come showtime. That and depleting the glycogen when not on limited cals creates one hell of an anabolic window afterwards since EVERY muscle is starving. I also like that doing Squats and Dead Lifts once ach a week helps to raise my testosterone naturally. As a matter of fact I think the overall impact of each full body workout is enough shock to increase testosterone on its own.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout man! You should be damn proud of how far you've come bodybuilding wise. Congrats!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Big P!

metroba

metroba