Kleen's Hopped up on HyperTest! (Sponsored)

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last
  1. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

lol
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.76%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Kleen was one of those kids who smashed the controller over his head when Donkey Kong hit Mario with a barrel
    You know I always felt like...
    YouTube- Rockwell - Somebody's Watching Me

Now I find out it was you the whole time.... Creepy
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.44%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

going old school again??? I loved that song!! My solution, send them all to TGs house of pain. Let his awesomeness crush them, and then for extra points, let Kleen flex at them and watch them all cower like the crybabies they are
    Working on living
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.95%

Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    let Kleen flex at them
    Kleen, looks like you have a fanboy
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.76%

Kleen, looks like you have a fanboy
    LOL, slight teaser here I already worked out but will update later after going to the other gym for my dead lifts. Forgot to take BF % this morning so will do it tomorrow before eating. I am official 199 lbs fasted this morning. That is after 2 weeks very low carb on a very carb depleting workout. I bet I hit 202 maybe even 203 tomorrow after eating carbs this evening. We will see. I will just take pics tomorrow as well. I will do my carb up tonight after I do my deadlifts.
    Current Log:
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.76%

Hey pics wont post, I wanna spend time with my gorgeous wife I am out update tomorrow...
    Current Log:
  7. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.79%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Hey pics wont post, I wanna spend time with my gorgeous wife I am out update tomorrow...
    Nice enjoy it bro, had a nice little saturday with mine yesterday. Time away from the kids, it was great.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.76%

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Kleen - how is this in terms of aggression/libido/alpha male feel compared to TestoPro/Stoked?
    Hey I just wanted to update my answer for this question. I would have to say that now that it has really kicked in both the Alpha Male feeling, and temper flairs on this seem to be escalating. I can really feel the surge of Testosterone now, it just seemed to take a little bit longer to kick. Now that it is in full swing I can honestly say it seems to have quite a kick, just a longer wind up. I think this is why it is suggested to do 2 months minimum. I think the benefits of the product may really shine in that second month considering how much it is kicking in now. I have some other stacks to run when this bottle is up but if money wasn't an issue I think I would pick up another bottle and run it instead just to see what happens in the suggested second month. Like I said I have a feeling that second one would be the most benefitial month.
    Current Log:
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.76%

Arrow Days 15-17 - Workouts, stats and comments.

Okay here we go, I have a lot of stuff to update here. Saturday was my depleted weigh in and Sunday was another weigh in after a 150 gram carb refeed Saturday night. First I am going to give you the details of my workouts and then I will go into some things I have noticed and some changes I am making now that we have reached the 2 week point and I feel my body has become more efficient at using fat for energy.

Day 15 Weight Workout - minus Deads
    I was at 24Hour Fitness and I can not do my deads there because of the octagon shaped weights bouncing around a bit when sat back down if not perfectly flat. Tore my shins to hell and back last week with this. So I opted to do upper body, and go to the other gym for my dead lift and leg extensions. I am also having a lot of issues with tendons and joints being achey right now. Could be the lower cals or that I am drying out and they are not as lubricated as they need to be. Could be I have just pushed to hard for too long and need to force a break. However I am very reluctant to do that with the contest coming up in May. My wife mentioned perhaps taking a break to heal, and doing a different show later this summer so I dont keep beating myself into an injury. I just don't know if I can make myself do that.... Right now my hips are tight from compensating for the pull in my glutes, which is still there and not going away. I did find that Deadlifts do not aggravate it (YAY!!!!), it is backward semi-lateral movements that make it hurt / burn. I really think I may have torn the fascia of that muscle. My tendonitis is trying to rear its ugly head again in my elbow, I guess it wasn't all the way healed up and I went back at it hard. My rib is constantly popping in my sternum now, but that is a part of life for me now I guess at least it only hurts until I pop them. I know I need to slow it down before I reach terminal velocity then smash into a wall. Yet being who I am how do I do that when it is not in my makeup to do so? Oh well I ramble but you get the idea that I am frustrated that when I push my body is pushing back, I know I need a rest but I don't feel I have the time to allow for porper rest and still doing this show in May. VERY FRUSTRATED at this point with that. Anyway, I chose not to do the drop sets Saturday in an effort to allow some more recovery. I did however push hard as hell during my work sets.

Push press 65x10, 95x10, 135x10, 170x13 I did a few warm ups too make sure shoulder was ready then hit it up. Last time I got 135x8, 165x7, I am up 5 lbs and 5 reps on this exercise since last week.

Pullovers 50x3 wierd pinch in shoulder stopped at 3 reps.

Close grip cable pull downs 120x12, 185x10, 225x7 I tried to find a motions similiar. I am pretty happy with this, rest periods were shorter than one minute, just cruising right along.

HS Super Incline Press 70x15, 90x10, 125x6, Weight is per side, this one is much harder than just regular HS Inclines not too mention very similiar to Push Press, however i am still trying to hit extra front delts so this is good. Pretty happy with the weight here.

Reverse Grip Bench 225x5, 205x10 I started out a bit heavy on this on, and had to back off to make reps. I think 215 for both sets would have worked out better.

Stopped No deads at 24 hour Fitness octagon weights NO Bueno!

Morning Weigh-In Fasted & Depleted 199Lbs.

Day 16

Dead lifts - 135x10, 225x10, 315x10, 375x7, wraps added, 375x7, 415x1>375x3>315x10 I have to say this was a great dead lift session for as long as I have been away from deads other than last week this was pretty impressive for me. I feel I am probably somewhere around a 450-475 max on deads right now. I know I would have easily done multiple on the 415 if I had worked my way up in sets of 3 or 5 instead of 10 rep sets.

Leg Extensions 210xz10, 250x10, 270x7>210x3>130x7 - I think it is safe to say I blew these bitchez out. 250 for 10, nice, 270 for 7 NICER!!!!

Stats - update

Beginning 206lbs 10% Chest 7mm, Abdomen 17mm, Thigh 7mm
    206x.10= 20.6 lbs fat
    206-20.6 =185.4 LBM

Current
    Depleted weight 199 lbs
    Weight after 150 gram carb refeed no water for liquid for 90 min before and none after. 200.25 lbs.
    Chest 5 down 2 mm, Abdomen 16 down 1mm, Thigh 5 down 2mm = 8.5%
    200.25x8.5 =17.02125 Lbs Fat
    200.25-17.02 = 183.23 LBM

Fat lost = 3.58 - I am pleased with this, just under 2 lbs a week is a very good loss.
    LBM Loss = 2.17 - Like I said I am attributing most of this if not all to loss of glycogen and water weight. I even said on here somewhere I expected between 2-4 lbs of LBM loss due to this. I am on the low end of that and that is fantastic! Even with a 150 gram carb refeed I would not be able to fill my muscle back up sufficiently but I am doing them in steps to see what effects each level of carbohydrate refeeds does to my body.

Planned dietary changes this week. I will be adding in 50 grams carbs to Post weight workout meal in the form of 3/4 cup oats and 1/8 cup raisins. After my cardio I will add 25 grams carbs in the form of 1/2 cup of oats. Fat will be adjusted for the caloric difference that meal. Now that I know my body is used to burning fat for energy again I can add these in without effecting the shift of energy to carbs, while staying fuller and having some carbs available for my workouts. I will also add in 25 grams of carbs when I do train in MMA or just Karate to replenish those stores for the following mornings workouts.

Day 17 My groin is a little sore and my glutes are annoying me so I opted for the recumbant bike today. Of course this means the work is twice as hard for less calories burned. I was huffing and puffing on some of those hils and yet 45 minutes later only 359 calories burned. Now it wouldn't be a big deal if it was all slow and go today, but man I was pushing those darn pedals and for 359 calories. WHAT??? Oh well it was better for my body.

Oh yes I did take some pics but they would not upload for some reason. Not too much of a difference as you can tell the abdomen skinfold only went down 1 mm while the marked change was in my legs and outer chest both losing 2 mm on the skin fold. My skin looks tighter around the chest, arms and legs but my stomach looks pretty much the same. Oh well they don't start to comeout until about 8% so I have at least 1 more lb of fat to lose and the abs will begin to show more. I don't forsee my thigh or chest moving down again until my abdomen skinfold hits about a 12 mm mark.
    Current Log:
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.38%

Great log so far my friend!!! Very detailed!!! i like it!! lets me know what i need to work on!!! Great losses soo far too!!! woo hooo!!! 2lbs a week is perfect. . .right?!?!?
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.76%

Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Great log so far my friend!!! Very detailed!!! i like it!! lets me know what i need to work on!!! Great losses soo far too!!! woo hooo!!! 2lbs a week is perfect. . .right?!?!?
    Yes 2 lbs a week is awesome, typically I wouldn't want to maintain that rate of loss unless overwieght. I would say being an average semi lean person 1 lb a week is perfect once settled in to the diet. Also and this is pretty important; If I hadn't cut out carbs the LBM loss would be a sign of me cutting cals too quickly, but that is not the case here. Otherwise I would be in a state of panic losing 2lbs muscle that quickly. A lot of it is knowing what to expect from dietary changes. I try to explain them in here so others going through this r planning to can get an understanding of what to expect and why. Also in hopes that the information I provide is enough to make someone else want go and search more on the information I am giving so they truly understand it. I love reading other logs that people explain their methods rather than just listing them. By the way thankss for the compliments on the log.
    Current Log:
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.38%

Yes 2 lbs a week is awesome, typically I wouldn't want to maintain that rate of loss unless overwieght. I would say being an average semi lean person 1 lb a week is perfect once settled in to the diet. Also and this is pretty important; If I hadn't cut out carbs the LBM loss would be a sign of me cutting cals too quickly, but that is not the case here. Otherwise I would be in a state of panic losing 2lbs muscle that quickly. A lot of it is knowing what to expect from dietary changes. I try to explain them in here so others going through this r planning to can get an understanding of what to expect and why. Also in hopes that the information I provide is enough to make someone else want go and search more on the information I am giving so they truly understand it. I love reading other logs that people explain their methods rather than just listing them. By the way thankss for the compliments on the log.
    not a problem brutha!!!! its nice to see what the rate of loss should be thought because that is what i'll be shooting for these next couple of weeks
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  13. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

All of Kleens logs are very detailed full of info.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.76%

not a problem brutha!!!! its nice to see what the rate of loss should be thought because that is what i'll be shooting for these next couple of weeks
    Good deal, remember your going to drop fast at first then slow down. When composition is of more importance than actual weight you want to keep it slow and moderate so you don't lose muscle. Of course if cutting carbs you will see an immediate LBM drop just due to water and glycogen. Remember every gram of carbs brings in 3 grams of water storage into your body, either inside the muscle, or sub-q if muscle is full, they call that spill over.

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    All of Kleens logs are very detailed full of info.
    Thanks D! Much appreciated!
    Current Log:
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.96%

I hate those octagonal plates at the newer gyms. I really like my old school round Ivanko/olympic weights at my gym. The fact that they are dirty and weathered just makes me feel like some real wars have gone down with them... I like the weights with some history. I hate that rubber covered crap.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.76%

Yeah, I dont even mind the rubber coated ones when they are round. Those octagon ones look cool to yuppies but anyone who lifts really hard with them knows they suck! I was pretty happy to be holding the 375 for 7 reps though before I put on the wraps. I figured my grip would have gave out.
    Current Log:
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.95%

I used to belong to a gym that had rubber coated round plates. They have grooves that would let them sort of lock/overlap if positioned appropriately.

I could never decide if I liked that locking concept. On one hand, it felt much more stable for heavy squats. But I always wondered if I was losing out on doing stabilization work and sort of cheating myself.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.76%

I used to belong to a gym that had rubber coated round plates. They have grooves that would let them sort of lock/overlap if positioned appropriately.

I could never decide if I liked that locking concept. On one hand, it felt much more stable for heavy squats. But I always wondered if I was losing out on doing stabilization work and sort of cheating myself.
    I kind of doubt you lost anything with that. On squats the weights shouldn't be moving around enough for you to get a core stabilization effect to take place unless your form is horrible. However the length of the bar and the weight being on the ends and only being in contact with your body over a 5 inch area does plenty for stabilization on it's own. Just the nature of the squat and part of the reason it requires so much more energy output than say a leg press or other guided form of leg exercise.
    Current Log:
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.95%

It's COMPLETELY possible that my form was dreadful Seriously though, the whole weight on my back just felt more "solid" with the locking plates, sort of like I had a lot more control. ...it could have been totally psychological too I suppose
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.76%

It's COMPLETELY possible that my form was dreadful Seriously though, the whole weight on my back just felt more "solid" with the locking plates, sort of like I had a lot more control. ...it could have been totally psychological too I suppose
    I bet it had to be more stable with them locked even if only a little bit.
    Current Log:
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.76%

Day 18 Workout and the pics from the 24th.

WW1: 2 work sets to Form Failure 6-8 reps, second set is a double SSUF (Strip Set until Failure)

Flat DB Bench Press - 110x8, 110x8>85x4>50x6 I got one extra rep at this weight on second set.

Bent Over DB Row - 110x5, 110x5>85x6>50x10 - Man I should have had my wraps on, grip was still a little shot from the no wrap deads on Sunday. I think I had 1-2 more on the heavy sets but couldn't hold the wieght. I made up for it with some reps on the light end I guess.

Standing Arnold Presses (elbows should point out and back a little at end of movement)
    50x12, 60x9 stopped as soon as stability was comprimised. Can't risk wiggling for a rep, my shoulder seems to be improving so I am just being carefull here.

DB Drag Curls - 35x10, 40x9 started 7 lbs heavier on first set. No drops, taking care of tendon.

Leg Press - 585x12, 765x10, 855x8>675x6>495x6 threw up a tiny bit in my mouth and figured I could call that a set ender. LOL Definitely had some fun here.

Seated Leg Curls 130x10, Glute started twinging and hams were still a little tender from Deadlifting Sunday so I decided that was enough.

Mood - Mood has been pretty positive this is a very hard time of year for me and I have been able to hold my head up which is nice.

Aggression - Positvive aggression is getting a lot stronger, the temper flair ups are coming more they caught me off gaurd initially since I wasn't getting them at first. Now I can catch them at the begining and squelch them before acting on them.

Pump - Pump was great, i got up off the bench and my chest looked huge, I finished my DB Rows and my back was flaired even when totally relaxed, shoulders inflated up, for not having much in the carb area I was impressed again with the pump.

Strength - Even though I am losing weight quickly my strength is going up again. I beat all my lifts from last time. That is pretty impressive on restricted calories.

I mentioned some planned changes to my diet, including some carbs around training. Well I started thinking longevity and injury prevention and I will be redoing my diet strategy. Something closer to a 40-30-30 with the 40 being protein. I just feel the carbs will keep my joints lubricated more. I noticed joint issues as soon as I started to dry out from cutting carbs down to almost nothing. I believe I will also cycle the carbs more so it would be more like 40P-40C-20F on training days and 50P-20C-30F on cardio days. It will be dynamic as I respond to how my body is responding. Either way i know i want my fats high and my carbs low - moderate for at least the next 2 months. After that the poundages I am lifting should be lower and I won't be doing as much damage and can lower carbs gradually so as to not make a sudden change and shock my system.

I had to go back and compare the two sets of pics. Not much of a difference in the abdomen at all. If anything the skin is looser being that my waist shrank up over 2 inches during this two weeks making it look a little softer and almost bunched up looking in areas. Yeah i know if I didn't point it out you all may not even notice but to me it is like a beacon. Such are our insecurities. However you can see and extra line in the abs in the second set they just look softer i think. I also noticed when comparing the shots that I was standing taller, chest up in the first pics and not the second. I knew I was relaxed in the first set when i took the second set so I took it all relaxed. I have a bad habit of letting my rib cage come down. My lats have always been big and I used to get picked at for walking around bowed up all the time even though I wasn't. So i started to sag my chest down to put my arms in front of my lats so they didn't stick out as far. Now I am fighting to get better posture there and it is not an easy adjustment to make. Anyway without further (Oh hell I can spell that french word we'll do the redneck spelling) ah-doo. LOL

Fat pockets on underside of chest is smaller.

You can see an extra line coming in on the side of the abs.

By the time I hit 8% my abs should be becoming more prominent. Only 1 lb of fat away right now but it will all come from my abs and that will make a huge difference.
    Current Log:
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.13%

Looking solid Kleen. I am taking detailed notes. I think a full body split like you are doing would be a great change of pace for me.
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  158 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.77%

yea man, with that extra bf% goin down, them abs gonna be poppin! that + posture and you're cruisin!
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.6%

On your way my friend. Look like a kid who just graduated college too! Keepin it young!
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.76%

Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    Looking solid Kleen. I am taking detailed notes. I think a full body split like you are doing would be a great change of pace for me.
    Definitely and will help your fat loss and conditioning. If you like to push yourself this one is for you.

Quote Originally Posted by orbitron3000 View Post
    yea man, with that extra bf% goin down, them abs gonna be poppin! that + posture and you're cruisin!
    Thanks Bro, I am pretty happy so far, I will also probably pick back up another pound or 2 of LBM now that I am increasing carbs back up some. I wont get to water retaining level so it should make for a good change filling me up while still keeping me in a caloric deficit.
    It is so weird that I have come to understand my body enough to know about where my caliper readings are going to be at what point. I knew my outer chest and legs would drop right back down to 5 almost immediately. I am gonna call it now, when I get to about 11-12mm for the abdomen my chest will go down to 4mm. My legs will hit 4 later. Once I am below 5% I probably wont even bother reading it anymore and just go by mirror and pics.

My obliques are tightening up, I don't know if you can tell but the sides are not love handles those are my obliques sticking out over my hips. Pretty solid there actually just not cut yet. I even have a little vein trying to come in on the right side of them. I can just barely see it when I am pumped up. I love when that vein is visible it looks so cool.

I have like 7-8 days left of this bottle at the advanced doseage having 2 preworkout. I definitely recommend this dose for anyone who wants to run it. Honestly I think running it at 2 in morning whether you workout or not and 4 at night every day would produce some pretty good gains if my mood, temper and strength have any sign of what this can offer. I do recomend a two bottle cycle though as it took a little bit for this to kick in. Axis recomend this too, and state so on the bottle. However I think at the 2/4 dose it would have kicked more quickly, that does really seemed to put it over the top.
    Current Log:
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Looking good bubba. Shedding the excess nicely.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.76%

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Looking good bubba. Shedding the excess nicely.
    Thanks Bro, I know I am pretty hard on myself. It is nice to hear others opinions after I spend time tearing myself down.

I just mention to Flex that I just now noticed how thick I looked in that relaxed pic. I was so busy critiquing myself I didn't actually see the picture just what I thought of as flaws. I guess that is what makes us body builders though. Analyze it don't just see it, look for what needs improved and go after it. We don't do that with other people's pics. We see their pics for what they are and comment accordingly.
    Current Log:
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

It's a different mind set when looking at yourself and looking at others. We critique ourselves and compliment others.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.26%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

So this is where everyone is hanging out!! No wonder. Kleen is da mayne!!
    My log is getting pretty lonely already. May have to take it out behind the barn and just shoot it!! LMAO

Kleen, I'm sorry I've been MIA. You know why. The PC troubles. But I've read through the last pages and looked at the pics!! Awesome sauce up in here bro!!
    You never fail to inform and inspire!!

Keep Smashin!!!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.44%

Agree with TG. Great pics. The workout with it was crazy as well. Anyone that throws up in their mouth on a Kleen set is hardcore in my mind. Interested to see the new food split and how quickly or slowly the BF rolls off and the LBM increases. Could it be possible for you to walk on stage at 5% and weigh in around 190-195???
    Working on living
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.95%

Kleen,
    I like that you specifically noted your caliper measures. For those of us who don't compete, it's a much needed reality check when we throw around numbers like 11 and 12% bodyfat. I need reminded that competitors train, eat, and live on a completely different level than me, your average gym rat :clap:
  32. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Kleen,
    I like that you specifically noted your caliper measures. For those of us who don't compete, it's a much needed reality check when we throw around numbers like 11 and 12% bodyfat. I need reminded that competitors train, eat, and live on a completely different level than me, your average gym rat :fap:
    Fixed
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  33. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Kleen, I tried out those Db drags today. They were barutal!!! Do you drag up and down or curl up and drag down? I tried it the second way and loved it!
  34. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

What are these db drags u speak of?
  35. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.5%

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    This but with dbs
    YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.96%

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Kleen, I tried out those Db drags today. They were barutal!!! Do you drag up and down or curl up and drag down? I tried it the second way and loved it!
    The curl up/drag down method of curling gives me incredible pumps!
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  37. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.5%

Samer here. My bis are SOOOO sore its redonkulous sauce!
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.76%

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    So this is where everyone is hanging out!! No wonder. Kleen is da mayne!!
    My log is getting pretty lonely already. May have to take it out behind the barn and just shoot it!! LMAO

Kleen, I'm sorry I've been MIA. You know why. The PC troubles. But I've read through the last pages and looked at the pics!! Awesome sauce up in here bro!!
    You never fail to inform and inspire!!

Keep Smashin!!!!
    Thanks TG! No problem on your absence other than missing your input. Still fighting the puter? If thepower supplies didn't do anything maybe the hard drive is going out on it the motherboard has a watt safety detector that will not allow the board to power on to save the data and the board if you have another drive try sticking it in to see if it powers up. By the way, the underlined sentence in your post above is completely unnacceptable. I love reading that log. When you have more time to post it will explode again but for now keep it going as you can it is inspirational and fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    Agree with TG. Great pics. The workout with it was crazy as well. Anyone that throws up in their mouth on a Kleen set is hardcore in my mind. Interested to see the new food split and how quickly or slowly the BF rolls off and the LBM increases. Could it be possible for you to walk on stage at 5% and weigh in around 190-195???
    No, I honestly think I will step on stage around 185 after drying out completely and cutting to 4% can't do 5% unless I mess up my approach. My plan is to have as much muscle as I can carry but be in stupid condition like last year. The guys that were 5% looked smooth compared to me.
    Kleen,
    I like that you specifically noted your caliper measures. For those of us who don't compete, it's a much needed reality check when we throw around numbers like 11 and 12% bodyfat. I need reminded that competitors train, eat, and live on a completely different level than me, your average gym rat :clap:
    Thanks Celc, it is really easy to estimate and be wrong. Looking at me I would put my body fat higher than what is but my body type is an Apple. I carry all of my fat at my core. All of it. I had another guy argue with me once so we did the 7 point that included biceps, triceps, sub-scapular, thighs, chest, illiac crest, and calves and it came down by .2 percent he was shocked. I think my calves are probably a 2-3 mm they are sick! I will take a pic of them and put it uplater if you want.

I drag them up and down more along the centerline of the side of my body. I will do a youtube of it and link it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    DB Drag Curls
    Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    The curl up/drag down method of curling gives me incredible pumps!
    yeah definitely would. I get pumps like crazy from any negatives.

Samer here. My bis are SOOOO sore its redonkulous sauce!
    Yeah the contraction is awesome and with the negatives the soreness is definitely gonna be there.
    Current Log:
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.76%

Few pics update later.

Since I was talking about them the other day, here is what my bulls look like,
    Bull shot 1 27 10
    A little blurry but hard shot to take reaching behind myself on a camera phone.

Vascularity example1 1 28 10 Workout was over at 5:30 pic was taken at 7:40, still vascular from the Hemodraulix.

Current Log:
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.13%

Since I was talking about them the other day, here is what my bulls look like,
    Bull shot 1 27 10
    A little blurry but hard shot to take reaching behind myself on a camera phone.

Vascularity example1 1 28 10 Workout was over at 5:30 pic was taken at 7:40, still vascular from the Hemodraulix.

I would pay good money to have calves like that. I can't get mine to grow for the life of me.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 353
    Last Post: 11-05-2010, 04:36 PM
  2. KLEEN Stays STOKED! between stacks. (Sponsored)
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 636
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 02:37 PM
  3. Confucious's HyperTest Log (sponsored)
    By Confucious in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 06:42 PM
  4. HeavyWe1ght's HyperTEST log (sponsored)
    By heavywe1ght in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 02:04 PM