Kleen's Hopped up on HyperTest! (Sponsored)

Page 5 of 8 First ... 34567 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

great workout bro! post up what alternate excersize you are going to in place of the Arnolds. Love doing them as well, but I get pain in the elbow and outer front delt from them. Perhaps the behind the had hammer press????
    Working on living

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    great workout bro! post up what alternate excersize you are going to in place of the Arnolds. Love doing them as well, but I get pain in the elbow and outer front delt from them. Perhaps the behind the had hammer press????
    Pretty much what I had in mind. If not one available I will face the bench on the Hammer front shoulder press and press giving me the same angle.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.5%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I am going to go up to 8 capsules next time and probably from there on out as it is the sweet spot for many that I know.
    8 caps Hemo, not Hypertest, right? If you're not drinking a preworkout pump mix in addition to your hemo, I think 8 caps Hemo is spot on.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.98%

Pretty much what I had in mind. If not one available I will face the bench on the Hammer front shoulder press and press giving me the same angle.
    Interesting..., that should work great. Let us know how the pump feels, and more importantly, where you are feeling it.
    Working on living
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Never thought of that. There's always new ways to do old tricks.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    8 caps Hemo, not Hypertest, right? If you're not drinking a preworkout pump mix in addition to your hemo, I think 8 caps Hemo is spot on.
    I meant 8 on the hemo using regular dose on HyperTest, although if okay with you all there at Axis Labs I wouldn't mind upping the dose the rest of the stack to see how it feels. I understand it would shorten the stack a bit so I am asking what you guys would prefer out of respect to you all. I am definitely going to check out the 8 on Hemo's and maybe once at 10. THis workout is already great for a pump, getting great pumps low carb is awsome though. Although once if you and Rob don't mind I may try a scoop and a half of Jack3d with the Hemo to see just how wicked the pump and energy are with them combined, but only if you all approve.

Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    Interesting..., that should work great. Let us know how the pump feels, and more importantly, where you are feeling it.
    Haha, I need to get in another dose a week to get the cumulative effects from what I understand so I will find a good place to use that other dose as well.

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Never thought of that. There's always new ways to do old tricks.
    Yeah, being pressed for time in the gym in the mornings I have found some nice ways to get around the machine I want being in use. Like the Ultra wide grip seated cable rows pulled to clavical for rear delts, rhomboids and traps, you can really get some heavier weight on your rear delts with that one. I came up with it when the pec dec rear delt machine was in use by 3 guys stroking each others egos on 6 inch flyes. At least out of that annoyance came a great movement that helped me add some mass and shape to my upper back and rear delts.
    Last edited by MrKleen73; 01-20-2010 at 09:41 AM. Reason: Forgot to answer part of Celc's question.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.5%

IMO upping the Hypertest dose would be fine with me. Let's see what Met says

IMO using Hemo with a preworkout mix would be fine with me. Actually, that's how I usually use it. If the mix has your typical dose of arginine/cit mal, then IME 6 caps Hemo is enough when stacked with a preworkout mix.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.02%

IMO using Hemo with a preworkout mix would be fine with me. Actually, that's how I usually use it. If the mix has your typical dose of arginine/cit mal, then IME 6 caps Hemo is enough when stacked with a preworkout mix.
    I hope I didn't miss out on my opportunity to try some of that Hemo.......
    Would go great with this Kleen Machine workout that I've adopted.
    Celc, drop by the new Thunder Thread in the cycle section under "CYCLE QUESTIONS". You'll at least be entertained. I guaran-damn-tee it!!!

9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.02%

Yeah, being pressed for time in the gym in the mornings I have found some nice ways to get around the machine I want being in use. Like the Ultra wide grip seated cable rows pulled to clavical for rear delts, rhomboids and traps, you can really get some heavier weight on your rear delts with that one. I came up with it when the pec dec rear delt machine was in use by 3 guys stroking each others egos on 6 inch flyes. At least out of that annoyance came a great movement that helped me add some mass and shape to my upper back and rear delts.
    Did you notice that this is a similar movement I performed this morning? I didn't pull to the clavicles though. But I still felt those traps and rear delts being pulverized!!
    I let it stretch really far forward to stretch the lats and pulled back as far as possible to activate the traps and rear delts since they are not included in the workout. Let's keep these innovative ideas pouring forth. People are learning in this thread. In my thread they just get a lightening jolt of excitement and some entertainment tossed in for good measure.

10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.71%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

I did those DB drag curls the other day...holy contraction!! You miss a lot when done with the straight bar.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.02%

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I did those DB drag curls the other day...holy contraction!! You miss a lot when done with the straight bar.
    Might try those Friday morning. I've got so many exercises in mind, I'm like a wunderkind in a candy store!!! I'll be hopping around like a monkey on meth!!!!

Variety is the spice of life and I like it spicy!!

12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.79%

Excellent! I will wait to hear from Met, but hoping his opinion is the same.

I hope I didn't miss out on my opportunity to try some of that Hemo.......
    Would go great with this Kleen Machine workout that I've adopted.
    Celc, drop by the new Thunder Thread in the cycle section under "CYCLE QUESTIONS". You'll at least be entertained. I guaran-damn-tee it!!!
    TG Translation... I PM'd you my addy but have not recieved comfirmation from you that you sent out them samples. Thunder is Cirrus-ly interested in trying them. Cirrus-ly!!!

Did you notice that this is a similar movement I performed this morning? I didn't pull to the clavicles though. But I still felt those traps and rear delts being pulverized!!
    I let it stretch really far forward to stretch the lats and pulled back as far as possible to activate the traps and rear delts since they are not included in the workout. Let's keep these innovative ideas pouring forth. People are learning in this thread. In my thread they just get a lightening jolt of excitement and some entertainment tossed in for good measure.

I sure did, I even had to look at the post times to see if you did that on your own out of coincidence or if you saw my post. GREAT MINDS Eh! You should definitely try them to the clavicle next time and tell me how you like it.

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Yeah, I did them for a second time and they are awesome.
    Might try those Friday morning. I've got so many exercises in mind, I'm like a wunderkind in a candy store!!! I'll be hopping around like a monkey on meth!!!!

Variety is the spice of life and I like it spicy!!
    Love the monkey on meth comment. That would be a sight no doubt!
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Love the monkey on meth comment. That would be a sight no doubt!
    YouTube- Grandma's boy " Karate Monkey"
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.79%

LOL I am always calling my kids monkeys. LOL My ittle girl would have to be a Karate monkey too. LOL
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.79%

Thumbs up Day 13, 8 Caps Hemo and Pre-Workout dose of HyperTest

I took the liberty of assuming that Metroba would approve and went ahead and tried the Advanced dosing schedule on the HyperTest so I took 2 upon waking with my 8 Hemo. I beleive I had more positive aggression in the gym today not sure if placebo or from the extra Hypertest/Hemo. I will at least do this one other workout which only shortens the run by 1 day. I think I have 5-6 more workouts in this run so going up will only shorten it by 3 days. Not too bad really so if Met doesn't mind that will be my plan for continuing. So now about the workout. Well I hurled at the end! YEAH BABY, YEAHHHHHH!!!!!!! No I dont think it was from the Hemo or the HyperTest, well beside the fact they attributed to the positive aggression which let to my least favorite ab exercise full blown ralphing, right down to the bile! Ugh! Kind of stuff that makes your toes curl up.

Chin ups BWx8, BW+30x8>BWx3>BW-80x6 Up one on intial rep not sure on the rest. Back immediately swole up, biceps too.

Decline Bench - 225x8, 265x7>225x4>135x15 - This one frustrated me. I was 10 lbs heavier to start and matched reps from last week, however on the 3 rep of 225 my wrist got a wierd pain in it, I put it up on the bench re-gripped the bar and did another one still felt a little something so I put it up and repped out with 135. Still got one hell of a pump off of this.

DB Upright Rows - 35x12, 45x13, 50x10 I did these much slower than last week. Really concentrating on contraction with these to make the most out of lighter safer weights. No drop sets, just being carefull of this tweaky shoulder.

T-Cups 15x10, 20x8, 20x8 Holy Bat Sh*t Boyz! I was pumped, my shoulders looked like boulders, my chest was pumped and my back had continued to swell. This exercise is a mix of DB Lateral raises and DB Front rises do one lateral stopping at the bottom before your shoulder relaxes then changing direction into a db front raise, that is 1 rep.

Squats Azz2Ankles - 225x15, 275x12, was doing these with a 2-1-2 tempo to make them harder pausing for a second at the bottom. Had my knee wrapped this time to keep it safe. Decided since safety was my intention I would burn out quads with leg extensions then do my hamstrings. I also ended up doing this during my prep last year to bring in the seperation in my quads, and hamstrings.

Leg Ext. 205x10>145x5 nice slow reps my quads were really burnt, and hanging over my knee caps!!!

Lying Leg Curls 110x10, 30 seconds rest 110x5, hammy got a lil tight so I backed off.

Ab work - Massive cookie tossing, followed with dry heaving for a burnout.

My vascularity just now started to diminish. Pump was there for about 2 hours. I am looking much better in my opinion. I don't know how much the camera will catch because a lot of the improvement is Visceral fat that has definitely come down. Although my bodyfat was not high, I was getting thick waisted. Well now even though my abs have only minimally improved the size and shape of my abdominal region has improved greatly. You will see when I put pics up in 2 days. Wonder what changes will occur before then...

A little mood music, and if you don't like Maynard Kheenan (Tool) I just don't know what to say to ya.

YouTube- puscifer-indigo children
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.02%

I'm sure that with your discipline that those changes in 2 days will be nothing short of spectacular.
    Did you wrap your wrists for those Decline Benches? I wrap mine. I'm a cheater though. I wear slip on neoprene elbow sleeves all the time and wrap my knees for heavy squats and leg presses. Just a hold over habit from powerlifting days....

You're doing more than incredible on this run bro. U really are a machine...

I'm already feeling that lighter feeling you described where I'm exploding up out of chairs and off the couch. One thing about this new routine that I have to keep an eye on is that I'm a very explosive lifter. Think Ronnie Coleman and Branch Warren tempo....1/2 second up and down. Not really, but very fast. I'm trying to slow it down to Dorian Yates' speed......ain't easy for a lunatic like ol Thunder!!!

17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.79%

Man thanks after looking at your lifts the past 2 days I have to come in playing hard not to look silly. Yeah you are a powerhouse, how about a nice medium there explosive up and 2 second count on the way down. It will only lower weight used. or reps slightly but enough and will give you a little extra growth stimulation. If you don't want to cout to two then may just a "ThunderGod rulez with a Mighty Hammer!" on the way down.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.79%

Oh yeah, I did not have my wrists wrapped for the bench. I think a factor of it was training gloveless. The bar pushes in on the nerves in the hand deeper without them. However getting another pair of Ocelot gloves with built in wrist supports and longer finger sections so my hands don't get so torn up.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.02%

Man thanks after looking at your lifts the past 2 days I have to come in playing hard not to look silly. Yeah you are a powerhouse, how about a nice medium there explosive up and 2 second count on the way down. It will only lower weight used. or reps slightly but enough and will give you a little extra growth stimulation. If you don't want to cout to two then may just a "ThunderGod rulez with a Mighty Hammer!" on the way down.
    As Jimmy would say, "I'm down like a clown...ch.ch.ch. Charlie Brown!!!"

Don't let my numbers mean anything to you, I started training at age 19 and now I'll be 46 in a few months........ and I'm the blessed Son of All-Father.

I may even stop posting my poundages before the bitches start chiming in with that tired old, "Liar, liar...pants on fire" bullshit!!!

I lift what I lift because that's what it takes to stimulate my Asgardian sinews!!!

20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.79%

Hell No! You post up your numbers and inspire those of us who can not lift as much. Screw the haters, do what it is you do that makes them hate on you. Haters are just proof of your success. You can't let that effect you negatively. I mean really, would a GOD change his will to cater to mere humans. I think not, f*ck the haters! not even a consideration... Not worth one...
  21. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.08%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Chin ups BWx8, BW+30x8>BWx3>BW-80x6 Up one on intial rep not sure on the rest. Back immediately swole up, biceps too.
    on your last drop set is that 80lbs less then body weight? If so how did you manage that?
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.79%

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    on your last drop set is that 80lbs less then body weight? If so how did you manage that?
    Yeah I got on one of the assisted dip/pull up stations that you put your knees on a cantilevered platform. The weight you put on the stack is subtracted from body weight. wont lie I could have gotten another 1-2 on the BW drop set if I had gloves on, damn near ripped off my callouses whole...
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.82%

WHOOOO HOOOO!!!! Kleen's kill'm. . .get it mmy friend!!!! Chin ups. . . let me tell you wa. . . i have to work on those!!! dam i suck at chin up hahaha
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  24. Pro Virili Parte
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.08%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    WHOOOO HOOOO!!!! Kleen's kill'm. . .get it mmy friend!!!! Chin ups. . . let me tell you wa. . . i have to work on those!!! dam i suck at chin up hahaha
    yea me too. I max out around 6.. I know I know I got little girl strength.. haha.. I was looking into this band that is soupposed to help with pull ups and chin ups..
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.64%

subbed for this
  26. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.57%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Hell No! You post up your numbers and inspire those of us who can not lift as much. Screw the haters, do what it is you do that makes them hate on you. Haters are just proof of your success. You can't let that effect you negatively. I mean really, would a GOD change his will to cater to mere humans. I think not, f*ck the haters! not even a consideration... Not worth one...
    I agree with Kleen 100% TG. Post those numbers and if they want to hate ignore them.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.64%

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I agree with Kleen 100% TG. Post those numbers and if they want to hate ignore them.
    Yup
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.68%

As Jimmy would say, "I'm down like a clown...ch.ch.ch. Charlie Brown!!!"

Don't let my numbers mean anything to you, I started training at age 19 and now I'll be 46 in a few months........ and I'm the blessed Son of All-Father.

I may even stop posting my poundages before the bitches start chiming in with that tired old, "Liar, liar...pants on fire" bullshit!!!

I lift what I lift because that's what it takes to stimulate my Asgardian sinews!!!
    Just post a picture of you next to what you are lifting... you're a beast bro. They can go visit TG's Temple of Training/Torture and lift with you if they want to call you out. Ain't nobody callin' you a liar homie.
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  295 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.67%

Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Just post a picture of you next to what you are lifting... you're a beast bro. They can go visit TG's Temple of Training/Torture and lift with you if they want to call you out. Ain't nobody callin' you a liar homie.
    Agreed. I would like to hear the weight/reps included. If nothing else it gives a goal to shoot for and motivation. Can we really all move God like poundages? Probably not. But it doesn't hurt to try.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.02%

Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Mortals are forbidden entrance into the Holy sanctuary. But pics are doable.

And I don't mind ANYONE calling me a liar. Means less than nothing to an immortal such as I.

31. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.82%

RAAAAAAAAAAAWR!!! hahah thats all i got!!! hahah
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.79%

Exclamation Day 14 Cardio and Abs and somebody had a temper yesterday.

1 OEP, 1 Recreate, 10 grams bulk BCAAS due to moderately high intensity cardio.

Elliptical on interval setting 45 minutes 140-160 BPM 558 cals Noice! Loving that OEP, dripping sweat. So smoooooth too!

Abs crunch machine, 170x12, 170x 11, 120x15
    2 sets of 30 knees up crunches in sauna.

Great cardio workout very challenging. Still seem to be tightening up just as planned.

This just in, Hot off the press! MrKleen was seen aggitated yesterday on numberous occasions by what in reality were simple annoyances. Upon escalation animalistic urges to wreak havoc came forth. However in his infinite wisdom MrKleen recognised the aggression and curbed it before banging his chest and roaring. He was luckily able to stop himself at just snorting and slapping the ground.

Yeah that's right, I had a temper yesterday. I was a little agitated and easily hyped, the rush feeling that comes with sudden seemingly rightous anger associated with elevated test levels. I really only get this type of reaction when on a good test booster when it kicks in. So here are two things to consider. I took my first preworkout dose of 2 caps yesterday, coincidence I think not. This once again makes me thing that running this at 2 caps in the morning and 4 more in the evening every day at 2 bottles would be one hell of a 6 week stack. And not very expensive either.
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.99%

Kleen - how is this in terms of aggression/libido/alpha male feel compared to TestoPro/Stoked?
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.82%

oooo i can't wait to hear this response. . .to me testpro is kinda a staple for test boosters
  35. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.57%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

1 OEP, 1 Recreate, 10 grams bulk BCAAS due to moderately high intensity cardio.

Elliptical on interval setting 45 minutes 140-160 BPM 558 cals Noice! Loving that OEP, dripping sweat. So smoooooth too!

Abs crunch machine, 170x12, 170x 11, 120x15
    2 sets of 30 knees up crunches in sauna.

Great cardio workout very challenging. Still seem to be tightening up just as planned.

This just in, Hot off the press! MrKleen was seen aggitated yesterday on numberous occasions by what in reality were simple annoyances. Upon escalation animalistic urges to wreak havoc came forth. However in his infinite wisdom MrKleen recognised the aggression and curbed it before banging his chest and roaring. He was luckily able to stop himself at just snorting and slapping the ground.

Yeah that's right, I had a temper yesterday. I was a little agitated and easily hyped, the rush feeling that comes with sudden seemingly rightous anger associated with elevated test levels. I really only get this type of reaction when on a good test booster when it kicks in. So here are two things to consider. I took my first preworkout dose of 2 caps yesterday, coincidence I think not. This once again makes me thing that running this at 2 caps in the morning and 4 more in the evening every day at 2 bottles would be one hell of a 6 week stack. And not very expensive either.

Ahhh the don't fuk with me feeling. Excellent that you realized what it was.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.79%

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Kleen - how is this in terms of aggression/libido/alpha male feel compared to TestoPro/Stoked?
    FIRST- Let me be fair in this comparison since I ran TestoPro buy itstelf, I will only compare it to TestoPro and not the combination of both TPro and Stoked. Libido-wise I have stayed pretty constant, horny all the time as usual with a few bouts of extreme arousal, initial kick of TestoPro was more noticeable but after a week i would say they evened out. I am getting a little more nocturnal wood and morning wood on this stack. However actually drive is pretty much the same on both, moments of intensity and periods of normalcy. Temper wise I think I am a little more edgy on on the TestoPro could have to do with the Rhodelia evening me out a bit. Well up until yesterday that is. I really think the sweet spot on this may be 6 caps a day daily, 4 at night 2 in the AM or preworkout. If I had another bottle that is exactly what I would do. As far as gym aggression it has been up, and getting better with each workout. You see the intensity I am pushing, l getting in the T-Zone when I lift and that is nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    oooo i can't wait to hear this response. . .to me testpro is kinda a staple for test boosters
    You already heard it, and I would LOVE to try this alongside of TestoPro. I think they would REALLY compliment eachother on an all out test stack. Like SWOLE plus HyperTest would probably be insane. They go at the axis in a lot of different ways so the products wouldn't so much be overlapping just becoming synergistic.
    Libido-wise I have stayed pretty constant, horny all the time as usual with a few bouts of extreme arousal. Temper wise I think I am a little more edgy on TestoPro. Well at least until yesterday...
    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Ahhh the don't fuk with me feeling. Excellent that you realized what it was.
    Yeah, I am just naturally a pretty intense person. I am laid back as far as getting angry put when pushed it is explosive. But just about everything I do is with intensity so my feelings are included there. I love hard, I even laugh hard, when i laugh it is a gaffaw type of explosive laugh. It is just in my make up. I don't typically move slowly unless sauntering along in thought. I have to stay hyper sensitive to my temper only because if it begins to escelate it can snowball out of control quickly. I used to be a hitter of things when i was younger, not peope when i could avoid it, but things got destroyed when I was angry, lots of things. I had to learn to deal with a lot of anger issues from childhood so for safety sake i stay on the lookout.

That and I am one of those guys who gets told a lot "No way, I wouldn't fight you, I would shoot you."
  37. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.57%

FIRST- Let me be fair in this comparison since I ran TestoPro buy itstelf, I will only compare it to TestoPro and not the combination of both TPro and Stoked. Libido-wise I have stayed pretty constant, horny all the time as usual with a few bouts of extreme arousal, initial kick of TestoPro was more noticeable but after a week i would say they evened out. I am getting a little more nocturnal wood and morning wood on this stack. However actually drive is pretty much the same on both, moments of intensity and periods of normalcy. Temper wise I think I am a little more edgy on on the TestoPro could have to do with the Rhodelia evening me out a bit. Well up until yesterday that is. I really think the sweet spot on this may be 6 caps a day daily, 4 at night 2 in the AM or preworkout. If I had another bottle that is exactly what I would do. As far as gym aggression it has been up, and getting better with each workout. You see the intensity I am pushing, l getting in the T-Zone when I lift and that is nice.
    You already heard it, and I would LOVE to try this alongside of TestoPro. I think they would REALLY compliment eachother on an all out test stack. Like SWOLE plus HyperTest would probably be insane. They go at the axis in a lot of different ways so the products wouldn't so much be overlapping just becoming synergistic.
    Libido-wise I have stayed pretty constant, horny all the time as usual with a few bouts of extreme arousal. Temper wise I think I am a little more edgy on TestoPro. Well at least until yesterday...

Yeah, I am just naturally a pretty intense person. I am laid back as far as getting angry put when pushed it is explosive. But just about everything I do is with intensity so my feelings are included there. I love hard, I even laugh hard, when i laugh it is a gaffaw type of explosive laugh. It is just in my make up. I don't typically move slowly unless sauntering along in thought. I have to stay hyper sensitive to my temper only because if it begins to escelate it can snowball out of control quickly. I used to be a hitter of things when i was younger, not peope when i could avoid it, but things got destroyed when I was angry, lots of things. I had to learn to deal with a lot of anger issues from childhood so for safety sake i stay on the lookout.

That and I am one of those guys who gets told a lot "No way, I wouldn't fight you, I would shoot you."
    Should have told them people go ahead and shoot me I am going to chew on the bullet and spit it in your face!!!!!
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.68%

Nice.
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.79%

Right I think it was a compliment, but somehow I don't think compliments should make you fear for your life... LOL
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.5%

Kleen was one of those kids who smashed the controller over his head when Donkey Kong hit Mario with a barrel

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 353
    Last Post: 11-05-2010, 03:36 PM
  2. KLEEN Stays STOKED! between stacks. (Sponsored)
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 636
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 01:37 PM
  3. Confucious's HyperTest Log (sponsored)
    By Confucious in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 05:42 PM
  4. HeavyWe1ght's HyperTEST log (sponsored)
    By heavywe1ght in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 01:04 PM