Kleen's Hopped up on HyperTest! (Sponsored)

Page 3 of 11 First 12345 ... Last

  1. subbed!
    Kleen you're an inspiration

    edit; also I'm wondering, where did your idea for going 50-25-25 to cut come from? I don't think I've ever seen it.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Some of the new cardio equipment they bring in some of these gyms you need a degree in computer science to program them LOL.
    AMEN to that, i was excited to try it too. No sooner than I got off of it and got started did someone familiar with it walk up hit a few buttons and start going. Oh well gonna just have to ask him next time I see him on it.

    Quote Originally Posted by intheflesh View Post
    subbed!
    Kleen you're an inspiration

    edit; also I'm wondering, where did your idea for going 50-25-25 to cut come from? I don't think I've ever seen it.
    Honestly it started with The Zone Diet which pushes a 40-30-30 ratio with the 40 being carbs but I know that extra protein can and is broken down to make fuel for the body, I am very carb sensitive so I lowered my carbs down more added in more protien, especially from Whey since it can be utilized easily. The slightly elevated fat content kept the muscle there, and blood sugar stable while the excess protien ensured I had all of the building blocks needed to grow. Now I run between 250 and 300 grams of protien, a specific combination of carbs and enough fat to get me the rest of the way to my caloric needs. I may be eating closer to a 50p-30f-20c nowadays. When trying to gain my protein is still pretty constant, my fat goes up and I add in some timed carbs after my workout. The cool thing about eating this way is lke today I noticed I am a little lower in cals then I want to be, I can add in a couple extra grams of flax or EVOO oil in to get my cals while not having a negative impact on my blood sugar levels.

    PS, I do love the use of Anabolic Pump, Glycobol or Yellow Gold when running semi keto as i often do and trying to bulk while staying lean. I like it because I can dose an AP have 50-80 grams of carbs to fill my muscle back up then my blood sugar is back down to nothing again and i run off of fat during everyday activity, saving the glycogen in the muscle for the workouts and explosive activities. There really are so many ways to use this stuff.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
    •   
       


  3. Sound advice broskidette
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  4. I think we would all love to see TG attempt something half@#$. The look on his face would be priceless!
    Working on living

  5. I wanted to mention that even though I have not piped in about my mood, I have not noticed a surge in Alpha Maleness. I think perhaps this product is slower to start being that it works to increase testosterone first and secondarily as a free test booster. With some of the other test products I notice it very quickly but I also have pretty high test and signs of conversion even when not on a test product so freeing up my test is noticeable almost immediately on me. I do however have a quiet confidence, something not quite alpha male but confident enough that some of my worries seem to have dissapated. So we could call that a sense of well being. I have not had any signs of temper flare ups either. Yet like I said I am in an abnormally pleasant mood the past day or two. slo being i the middle of a macronutrient change sometimes I feel "Off" I kind of feel this way now but then again there is the sense of well being so we will ride it out a littlelonger and see how I am feeling mood wise. Would be great to get some positive aggression without ever experienceing negative aggression from it.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
    •   
       


  6. Dude, How the hell did I miss this. I have 3 pages to catch up on... you have some intense logs Kleen.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Dude, How the hell did I miss this. I have 3 pages to catch up on... you have some intense logs Kleen.
    Not sure I think I even linked it in your Hemo log when I started it. Either way glad you are here man!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  8. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    PS, I do love the use of Anabolic Pump, Glycobol or Yellow Gold when running semi keto as i often do and trying to bulk while staying lean. I like it because I can dose an AP have 50-80 grams of carbs to fill my muscle back up then my blood sugar is back down to nothing again and i run off of fat during everyday activity, saving the glycogen in the muscle for the workouts and explosive activities. There really are so many ways to use this stuff.
    Kleen can you recap your YG dosages with '00' caps? I tried drinkin that stuff and holy hell I had to spit the rest out. Do you use 00 caps?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    Kleen can you recap your YG dosages with '00' caps? I tried drinkin that stuff and holy hell I had to spit the rest out. Do you use 00 caps?
    I capped mine in 00 with I mixed in about a tablespoon cinnamon in there too. I take two caps.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  10. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Dude, How the hell did I miss this. I have 3 pages to catch up on... you have some intense logs Kleen.
    His threads blow up quickly like my old ones used to do.
    He keeps our interest at a peak level.

    GO KLEEN!!!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

  11. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I wanted to mention that even though I have not piped in about my mood, I have not noticed a surge in Alpha Maleness. I think perhaps this product is slower to start being that it works to increase testosterone first and secondarily as a free test booster. With some of the other test products I notice it very quickly but I also have pretty high test and signs of conversion even when not on a test product so freeing up my test is noticeable almost immediately on me. I do however have a quiet confidence, something not quite alpha male but confident enough that some of my worries seem to have dissapated. So we could call that a sense of well being. I have not had any signs of temper flare ups either. Yet like I said I am in an abnormally pleasant mood the past day or two. slo being i the middle of a macronutrient change sometimes I feel "Off" I kind of feel this way now but then again there is the sense of well being so we will ride it out a littlelonger and see how I am feeling mood wise. Would be great to get some positive aggression without ever experienceing negative aggression from it.
    Yah Testopro kicked in abnormally quick and there was agression, I think the feeling was curbed by the OEP for me so it was held in check somewhat. OEP puts me in a good mood so agression was more positive.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
  12. Thumbs up


    Kleen,
    In my opinion, our experiences with Hypertest are similar. I feel that the Rhodalia is a nice smooth mood enhancer. You sort of hinted at being "even keel" when you expected a diet change to make you cranky. I think you nailed it with that description.

    I do get a slight drive if I dose it preworkout, but I probably wouldn't describe the effect as aggression.

  13. I do enjoy the confidence feeling also. At times with the alpha male feeling you are looking at people and saying to yourself don't fuk with me bro. A nice steady confidence feeling is very cool.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  14. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    His threads blow up quickly like my old ones used to do.
    He keeps our interest at a peak level.

    GO KLEEN!!!!
    I will do my best to honor your fine expectations sir!
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah Testopro kicked in abnormally quick and there was agression, I think the feeling was curbed by the OEP for me so it was held in check somewhat. OEP puts me in a good mood so agression was more positive.
    You know that may also be a part of it I didn't consider. That and I am taking recreat as well and it often keeps me relatively even.

    Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Kleen,
    In my opinion, our experiences with Hypertest are similar. I feel that the Rhodalia is a nice smooth mood enhancer. You sort of hinted at being "even keel" when you expected a diet change to make you cranky. I think you nailed it with that description.

    I do get a slight drive if I dose it preworkout, but I probably wouldn't describe the effect as aggression.
    Excellent, I like to hear I am running along the expected lines. Especially at the beginning. I also assumed that this was not going to kick in extremely fast due to the 2 month minimum run recomendation on the bottle. To run this at the higher dose for 2 months would only run about 100, so if the prodcut is as good as expected that would be a reasonable price for a two month run for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I do enjoy the confidence feeling also. At times with the alpha male feeling you are looking at people and saying to yourself don't fuk with me bro. A nice steady confidence feeling is very cool.
    That is for sure, I think when free test levels climb quickly it also exudes a lot of the androgenc sides more intensely than just a raise in overal test. I like that they are hitting both sides of the Axis here too. The fact you are not taking a free test increaser multiple times a day probably explains why it takes a little longer for the kick in. That or the Rhodelia in it is evening me out as Celc mentioned, and I cant feel the aggression yet which is even better.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
  15. Cool Day 7 - Good work out, carbs starting to deplete now.


    I have to say I had a pretty good workout today. I found that I am concentrating a little more on form with this workout than I was with DC. I am also noticing that I am feeling the the UGH feeling that begins the shift to predominantly using fat for energy instead of carbs. I feel I have lost some weight already due to glycogen being used up, and with that the water is coming of. My strength has taken a dip as expected, this will always happen changing over to low carb dieting. It will level off in another week or so then start to creep back up until cals are low enough to cause it to decrease again.

    Supplement factor
    I will say this. I am impressed with the pump I had today from the Hemodraulix. Typically I do not get a great pump when not a low intake of carbs. You just kind of stay flat and dense, and get a little fuller during lifting but not PUMPED. Well today I had a full blown pump which really confused me due to the fact the weights were down today compared to my DC workouts. Of course like I said I am also going slower and concentrating more on form. However there was a definite strength loss and I couldn't tell by looking at myself that I ws depleted until I started to work and recognised the feeling. I do not get the BA tingles from this but I do not really get BA tingles much anymore. My body is quite efficient now at processing it. Anyway I was swole up and pumped, but sub-q water was down so I definitely looked tighter when I finished my workout. The mirror was a treat compared to the sloppy feeling I have had for a few weeks.

    Chin Ups - Assisted BW-60x10, BWx10, BW+30x7>BWx3>Assisted BW-60x7, the immediate drop in reps on drop set let me know glycogen levels were low now. Wont take too long before the fat burning furnace gets more efficient and can supply some ATP to the muscle.

    Decline Bench - 135x15, 245x8, 255x8>165x8>135x10 I was a little surprised here to see how low my drop set reps were n the first drop. Once again Glycogen... by this time I was sure and settled myself in for a hard to push through workout. Depletion was increasing as I went.

    Dumbbell Upright Rows - 45x10, 50x10, 55x6>45x3>40x4 It was about this time that I noticed just how pumped I was. Just as i started to get annoyed with the weights being feeling heavier and harder to work with I looked up in the mirror after working the upper body trifecta and i was as big as a house. Just pumped up, way beyond what I expected feeling as I did. I felt like I should be flat looking but was pleasantly surprised.

    Close Grip Bench - 135x10, 225x8, 235x6>185x4>135x4, shoulders where just shot by now.

    Barbell Curls - 100x8, 100x4>70x4>45x4, biceps were shot from the chin ups and the uprights hitting the forearms.

    Squats - 185x15, 225x10, 275x10 I am not very pleased with the squats. I was somewhat winded after the 15 but needed them to worm up the hips. When I hit my 225 the weight was not overly heavy at first but by arounf 7 it became challenging. This was prrof to me that I was pretty much running on empty. I decided to push through what I thought would just do a nice and safe set at 275x10, and it was but when I went to start my drops I had some issue putting it back on the arms of the power rack. I was already very winded and about to vomit so instead of trying to readjust the arms I just opted to stop. My hips are still pretty tight and I am trying to keep longevity in mind over pushing through. I would rather maintain what I have now while feeling tight than to push through it and end up unable to train them for any period during prep.

    All in all knowing I am in the process of depleting my carbs which automatically lowers stamina, and strength initially I will say this was a great workout. I have to remind myself that this program is very intensive and requires more energy and provides less rest is so I will not be able to lift the massive weights normal at lower rep ranges.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  16. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I have to say I had a pretty good workout today. I found that I am concentrating a little more on form with this workout than I was with DC. I am also noticing that I am feeling the the UGH feeling that begins the shift to predominantly using fat for energy instead of carbs. I feel I have lost some weight already due to glycogen being used up, and with that the water is coming of. My strength has taken a dip as expected, this will always happen changing over to low carb dieting. It will level off in another week or so then start to creep back up until cals are low enough to cause it to decrease again.

    Supplement factor
    I will say this. I am impressed with the pump I had today from the Hemodraulix. Typically I do not get a great pump when not a low intake of carbs. You just kind of stay flat and dense, and get a little fuller during lifting but not PUMPED. Well today I had a full blown pump which really confused me due to the fact the weights were down today compared to my DC workouts. Of course like I said I am also going slower and concentrating more on form. However there was a definite strength loss and I couldn't tell by looking at myself that I ws depleted until I started to work and recognised the feeling. I do not get the BA tingles from this but I do not really get BA tingles much anymore. My body is quite efficient now at processing it. Anyway I was swole up and pumped, but sub-q water was down so I definitely looked tighter when I finished my workout. The mirror was a treat compared to the sloppy feeling I have had for a few weeks.

    Chin Ups - Assisted BW-60x10, BWx10, BW+30x7>BWx3>Assisted BW-60x7, the immediate drop in reps on drop set let me know glycogen levels were low now. Wont take too long before the fat burning furnace gets more efficient and can supply some ATP to the muscle.

    Decline Bench - 135x15, 245x8, 255x8>165x8>135x10 I was a little surprised here to see how low my drop set reps were n the first drop. Once again Glycogen... by this time I was sure and settled myself in for a hard to push through workout. Depletion was increasing as I went.

    Dumbbell Upright Rows - 45x10, 50x10, 55x6>45x3>40x4 It was about this time that I noticed just how pumped I was. Just as i started to get annoyed with the weights being feeling heavier and harder to work with I looked up in the mirror after working the upper body trifecta and i was as big as a house. Just pumped up, way beyond what I expected feeling as I did. I felt like I should be flat looking but was pleasantly surprised.

    Close Grip Bench - 135x10, 225x8, 235x6>185x4>135x4, shoulders where just shot by now.

    Barbell Curls - 100x8, 100x4>70x4>45x4, biceps were shot from the chin ups and the uprights hitting the forearms.

    Squats - 185x15, 225x10, 275x10 I am not very pleased with the squats. I was somewhat winded after the 15 but needed them to worm up the hips. When I hit my 225 the weight was not overly heavy at first but by arounf 7 it became challenging. This was prrof to me that I was pretty much running on empty. I decided to push through what I thought would just do a nice and safe set at 275x10, and it was but when I went to start my drops I had some issue putting it back on the arms of the power rack. I was already very winded and about to vomit so instead of trying to readjust the arms I just opted to stop. My hips are still pretty tight and I am trying to keep longevity in mind over pushing through. I would rather maintain what I have now while feeling tight than to push through it and end up unable to train them for any period during prep.

    All in all knowing I am in the process of depleting my carbs which automatically lowers stamina, and strength initially I will say this was a great workout. I have to remind myself that this program is very intensive and requires more energy and provides less rest is so I will not be able to lift the massive weights normal at lower rep ranges.
    You did the right thing. To many people try to force the issue and then cannot train for weeks/months due to injury.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  17. damn Kleen. Awesome update! This log is already kicking so much ass!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  18. Nice workout man! Good to see your listening to your body.
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)

  19. Kleen I am the same as you when I have low carbs, the pumps I get are more fullness and some hardening but rarely do I look huge. Well I proved that wrong yesterday man with the Anadraulic Pump. I really want to try Hemodraulix though, the profile seems like it will assist in leaning out a ton.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    You did the right thing. To many people try to force the issue and then cannot train for weeks/months due to injury.
    I just put almost an inch on my legs over the past 3 months so I am not goin to push through and lose what I built up to satisfy my ego. That is part of the good thing about growing up. It isn't about proving to myself I can do it anymore it is about proving I am smart enough to know when not too that has become my challenge. I am getting better and better at making good choices in this area.
    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    damn Kleen. Awesome update! This log is already kicking so much ass!
    I am glad you are enjoying it. Hopefully the rest of the guys over there at Axis feel the same way. I know you all had a few people pull a chickensh*t move and not log the stuff sent to them. Complete shame. Once again thanks for letting me log it.

    Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Nice workout man! Good to see your listening to your body.
    Thanks Bro, in contest prep mode now. Everything is about how do I make it to the show with all my muscles intact. So there are 2 major factors I can control to help that; my diet; and making safe choices. I am not building muscle now, I am beautifying it. So I don't need to do anything risky to try to build now. Just keeping the muscle bellies long, full and functional while I rip up. I already built the frame i am going to the show with, if I weren't satisfied with my mass i would put my show off until July and keep going at the mass game or start recomp now. I am pretty satisfied with the base amount of muscle I am carryig now, and maintaining it is about smart choices.

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Kleen I am the same as you when I have low carbs, the pumps I get are more fullness and some hardening but rarely do I look huge. Well I proved that wrong yesterday man with the Anadraulic Pump. I really want to try Hemodraulix though, the profile seems like it will assist in leaning out a ton.
    Excellent, that looks like a great product too. So far I am enjoying the heck out of the Hemodraulix. I will be checking out Anadraulic Pump after this stack. However right now, I am very happy I am trying the Hemo. I will also say that there is a definite difference in energy not having the jack3d bitch slap me into orbit with the geranium. However this product does not have a stim so I am using OEP and 1 is not enough to put me in the Jack3d realm and 2 at once is too much. However I think as I get in better shape the 1 OEP will get me there. Also going to get myself some Reset AD. Hope they still have the bogo since it is payday today.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  21. Axis reps are def happy with you bro
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  22. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Excellent, that looks like a great product too. So far I am enjoying the heck out of the Hemodraulix. I will be checking out Anadraulic Pump after this stack. However right now, I am very happy I am trying the Hemo. I will also say that there is a definite difference in energy not having the jack3d bitch slap me into orbit with the geranium. However this product does not have a stim so I am using OEP and 1 is not enough to put me in the Jack3d realm and 2 at once is too much. However I think as I get in better shape the 1 OEP will get me there. Also going to get myself some Reset AD. Hope they still have the bogo since it is payday today.
    For an AM workout person you may want to thrown in a scoop of Jack3d with Anadraulic Pump but 5 scoops has 50 mg of geranium so I am normally well stimmed for my PM workouts. What I like a lot about it is that it seems to work really well with Creatine products when taken 30-45 mins prior to AP. I noticed my strength stays more consistent with this dosing pattern throughout my workouts and I am taking in less carbs... go figure.

  23. just like the old saying, Size Does matter! Go nice and easy Kleen and the world will be your own personal compitition!!!
    We are talking about weights right????
    Working on living

  24. Kleen, I'm taking it all in; way to work...

  25. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Kleen I am the same as you when I have low carbs, the pumps I get are more fullness and some hardening but rarely do I look huge. Well I proved that wrong yesterday man with the Anadraulic Pump. I really want to try Hemodraulix though, the profile seems like it will assist in leaning out a ton.
    Ouf,
    there's an LG rep on another board that swears by stacking Hemo and Anadraulic Pump. I've never tried it myself so I can't give feedback on synergy of that specific stack. However, Hemo stacks really well with just about every typical pump/preworkout mix that I've tried inlcuding SMASH, Hemo Rage Black, VasoCharge, and TRAC.

    whoops edit: Hmm, I was thinking anadrualic state. My bad. The anadraulic pump/ hemo stack is a totally novel idea to me. Now you got me thinking here

  26. Celc that would be pretty insane if you ask me. Also, I would imagine you could go down to say 2-3 scoops of AP and then full dose Hemodraulix. Doing that would give you a solid ~30 servings of each... pretty sick deal for a pwo stack.

  27. Glad to hear that the carb depletion is going well. As un-fun as carb depletion is, you're definitely making the best of it.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  28. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Ouf,
    there's an LG rep on another board that swears by stacking Hemo and Anadraulic Pump. I've never tried it myself so I can't give feedback on synergy of that specific stack. However, Hemo stacks really well with just about every typical pump/preworkout mix that I've tried inlcuding SMASH, Hemo Rage Black, VasoCharge, and TRAC.

    whoops edit: Hmm, I was thinking anadrualic state. My bad. The anadraulic pump/ hemo stack is a totally novel idea to me. Now you got me thinking here
    I hate to say it, but all of the NO products I have tried make me nauseated before my workouts. And I feel like I have bad gas during the workouts. Burping, belching, and farting. Okay....that's pretty descriptive. haha
    Even JACKED and Ragnarok does this to me. I like the "feel" of these products, especially the BA in them. I just wish they wouldn't make my stomach churn so much.
    I haven't tried the Hemo though. I'll have to give it a test run seeing that Mr.Kleen, Metroba, and GMG like it so much. I trust you guys' opinions.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

  29. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Thanks Bro, in contest prep mode now. Everything is about how do I make it to the show with all my muscles intact. So there are 2 major factors I can control to help that; my diet; and making safe choices. I am not building muscle now, I am beautifying it. So I don't need to do anything risky to try to build now. Just keeping the muscle bellies long, full and functional while I rip up. I already built the frame i am going to the show with, if I weren't satisfied with my mass i would put my show off until July and keep going at the mass game or start recomp now. I am pretty satisfied with the base amount of muscle I am carryig now, and maintaining it is about smart choices.
    lol I am so pumped for my deads this weekend that I have to watch myself in this department. Ok I'll do 315 X 8 and see how it feels... I had visions of much more but there's that good sense thing...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  30. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    I hate to say it, but all of the NO products I have tried make me nauseated before my workouts. And I feel like I have bad gas during the workouts. Burping, belching, and farting. Okay....that's pretty descriptive. haha
    Even JACKED and Ragnarok does this to me. I like the "feel" of these products, especially the BA in them. I just wish they wouldn't make my stomach churn so much.
    I haven't tried the Hemo though. I'll have to give it a test run seeing that Mr.Kleen, Metroba, and GMG like it so much. I trust you guys' opinions.
    Same for me TG. Every type of pump supplement makes me sick as hell. The Hemo being caps could make the difference though.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 353
    Last Post: 11-05-2010, 04:36 PM
  2. KLEEN Stays STOKED! between stacks. (Sponsored)
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 636
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 02:37 PM
  3. Confucious's HyperTest Log (sponsored)
    By Confucious in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 06:42 PM
  4. HeavyWe1ght's HyperTEST log (sponsored)
    By heavywe1ght in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 02:04 PM
Log in
Log in