Kleen's Hopped up on HyperTest! (Sponsored)

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Axis reps are def happy with you bro
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Excellent, that looks like a great product too. So far I am enjoying the heck out of the Hemodraulix. I will be checking out Anadraulic Pump after this stack. However right now, I am very happy I am trying the Hemo. I will also say that there is a definite difference in energy not having the jack3d bitch slap me into orbit with the geranium. However this product does not have a stim so I am using OEP and 1 is not enough to put me in the Jack3d realm and 2 at once is too much. However I think as I get in better shape the 1 OEP will get me there. Also going to get myself some Reset AD. Hope they still have the bogo since it is payday today.
    For an AM workout person you may want to thrown in a scoop of Jack3d with Anadraulic Pump but 5 scoops has 50 mg of geranium so I am normally well stimmed for my PM workouts. What I like a lot about it is that it seems to work really well with Creatine products when taken 30-45 mins prior to AP. I noticed my strength stays more consistent with this dosing pattern throughout my workouts and I am taking in less carbs... go figure.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Answers

just like the old saying, Size Does matter! Go nice and easy Kleen and the world will be your own personal compitition!!!
    We are talking about weights right????
    Working on living
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Kleen, I'm taking it all in; way to work...
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Kleen I am the same as you when I have low carbs, the pumps I get are more fullness and some hardening but rarely do I look huge. Well I proved that wrong yesterday man with the Anadraulic Pump. I really want to try Hemodraulix though, the profile seems like it will assist in leaning out a ton.
    Ouf,
    there's an LG rep on another board that swears by stacking Hemo and Anadraulic Pump. I've never tried it myself so I can't give feedback on synergy of that specific stack. However, Hemo stacks really well with just about every typical pump/preworkout mix that I've tried inlcuding SMASH, Hemo Rage Black, VasoCharge, and TRAC.

whoops edit: Hmm, I was thinking anadrualic state. My bad. The anadraulic pump/ hemo stack is a totally novel idea to me. Now you got me thinking here
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Celc that would be pretty insane if you ask me. Also, I would imagine you could go down to say 2-3 scoops of AP and then full dose Hemodraulix. Doing that would give you a solid ~30 servings of each... pretty sick deal for a pwo stack.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Glad to hear that the carb depletion is going well. As un-fun as carb depletion is, you're definitely making the best of it.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Ouf,
    there's an LG rep on another board that swears by stacking Hemo and Anadraulic Pump. I've never tried it myself so I can't give feedback on synergy of that specific stack. However, Hemo stacks really well with just about every typical pump/preworkout mix that I've tried inlcuding SMASH, Hemo Rage Black, VasoCharge, and TRAC.

whoops edit: Hmm, I was thinking anadrualic state. My bad. The anadraulic pump/ hemo stack is a totally novel idea to me. Now you got me thinking here
    I hate to say it, but all of the NO products I have tried make me nauseated before my workouts. And I feel like I have bad gas during the workouts. Burping, belching, and farting. Okay....that's pretty descriptive. haha
    Even JACKED and Ragnarok does this to me. I like the "feel" of these products, especially the BA in them. I just wish they wouldn't make my stomach churn so much.
    I haven't tried the Hemo though. I'll have to give it a test run seeing that Mr.Kleen, Metroba, and GMG like it so much. I trust you guys' opinions.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks Bro, in contest prep mode now. Everything is about how do I make it to the show with all my muscles intact. So there are 2 major factors I can control to help that; my diet; and making safe choices. I am not building muscle now, I am beautifying it. So I don't need to do anything risky to try to build now. Just keeping the muscle bellies long, full and functional while I rip up. I already built the frame i am going to the show with, if I weren't satisfied with my mass i would put my show off until July and keep going at the mass game or start recomp now. I am pretty satisfied with the base amount of muscle I am carryig now, and maintaining it is about smart choices.
    lol I am so pumped for my deads this weekend that I have to watch myself in this department. Ok I'll do 315 X 8 and see how it feels... I had visions of much more but there's that good sense thing...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    I hate to say it, but all of the NO products I have tried make me nauseated before my workouts. And I feel like I have bad gas during the workouts. Burping, belching, and farting. Okay....that's pretty descriptive. haha
    Even JACKED and Ragnarok does this to me. I like the "feel" of these products, especially the BA in them. I just wish they wouldn't make my stomach churn so much.
    I haven't tried the Hemo though. I'll have to give it a test run seeing that Mr.Kleen, Metroba, and GMG like it so much. I trust you guys' opinions.
    Same for me TG. Every type of pump supplement makes me sick as hell. The Hemo being caps could make the difference though.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

For an AM workout person you may want to thrown in a scoop of Jack3d with Anadraulic Pump but 5 scoops has 50 mg of geranium so I am normally well stimmed for my PM workouts. What I like a lot about it is that it seems to work really well with Creatine products when taken 30-45 mins prior to AP. I noticed my strength stays more consistent with this dosing pattern throughout my workouts and I am taking in less carbs... go figure.
    That is due to the creatine already being absorbed by our muscle so it is readily available to create ATP. Optimal, especially with lower carb diets, or fasted workouts. As early as i workout though this may not be possible however I am thinking to dose the creatine at night before I go to bed with some Anabolic Pump, or Yellow Gold. No carbs but still push that into the muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    just like the old saying, Size Does matter! Go nice and easy Kleen and the world will be your own personal compitition!!!
    We are talking about weights right????
    Uhmmmmm.... I think so.

Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    Kleen, I'm taking it all in; way to work...
    Gracias Sir.
    Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Ouf,

I would imagine the addition of a little extra BA and arginine would be great to add to this. You already have the novelty of this being the only AA containing NO supplement adding in some extra basics or the Anadraulic State which also has geranium for a stim may prove to be impressive. May prove to be overkill as well.

Celc that would be pretty insane if you ask me. Also, I would imagine you could go down to say 2-3 scoops of AP and then full dose Hemodraulix. Doing that would give you a solid ~30 servings of each... pretty sick deal for a pwo stack.
    SOunds gnarley...
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Glad to hear that the carb depletion is going well. As un-fun as carb depletion is, you're definitely making the best of it.
    Man I feel surprisingly well for carb depleting. Today I feel full and dense, muscle is not longer softer. However I don't feel smaller mentally which tells me the HyperTest is doing something for me mentally, by that I mean heightened confidence.
    It is interesting because to be honest it is more than likely the BA in them that gives you th bubble guts in the first place. Hey, just let the Thunder roll, and move on with your workout.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    lol I am so pumped for my deads this weekend that I have to watch myself in this department. Ok I'll do 315 X 8 and see how it feels... I had visions of much more but there's that good sense thing...
    Yeah, however I foresee you doing that then pulling the same 315 for 12 afterwards due to it not being as challenging as you need it to be. You Sir are a beast.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah, however I foresee you doing that then pulling the same 315 for 12 afterwards due to it not being as challenging as you need it to be. You Sir are a beast.
    Mayhap but I be an old beast and will exercise caution....
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Same for me TG. Every type of pump supplement makes me sick as hell. The Hemo being caps could make the difference though.
    I've tried almost all of them. My workouts start off fine, but by midway, I'm ready to toss my cookies. Not the feeling I want when I'm in Berzerker Battle Mode!!!
    I do much better with just a cup of strong coffee about 1/2 hour before wartime. I sometimes take a 200mg. caff tab with it. That gets me amped enough.
    Off topic here AZ, are you still training DC? If you wanna change things up sometime, I can assure you that this full-body drop set workout that Mr.Kleen is doing here is uber intense!!
    I just completed my first whole body drop set session this morning, and I'm wasted. Just totally spent.
    Left it all on the "killing floor"!!!!

14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Digging the log brutha!!! Keep it up!!! Lots of knowledge in this log!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Mayhap but I be an old beast and will exercise caution....
    Definitely the best option.
    I've tried almost all of them. My workouts start off fine, but by midway, I'm ready to toss my cookies. Not the feeling I want when I'm in Berzerker Battle Mode!!!
    I do much better with just a cup of strong coffee about 1/2 hour before wartime. I sometimes take a 200mg. caff tab with it. That gets me amped enough.
    Off topic here AZ, are you still training DC? If you wanna change things up sometime, I can assure you that this full-body drop set workout that Mr.Kleen is doing here is uber intense!!
    I just completed my first whole body drop set session this morning, and I'm wasted. Just totally spent.
    Left it all on the "killing floor"!!!!
    Yeah i completely love this training it is such an all in one workout. With rep modifications and longer rest periods it can pack on a lot of mass. With the shorter resp periods it become perfect for recomping and overall conditioning. Gets rid of the visceral fat quickly too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    Digging the log brutha!!! Keep it up!!! Lots of knowledge in this log!!
    Thanks Man!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Day 7 General update.

Hey guys, just a general update here. I noticed a few things this morning, I am deceptively full looking for having been on low carbs for days. My muscles are feeling very dense and tight right now. Skin is tightening a bit due to some water loss which may be attributing to the feeling of fullness. However the muscle density is on point for sure. I am not sure if I can attest this to HyperTest or some Hemo residuals floating around in my bloodstream. Either way it is nice to be hard and dense feeling again. Not puffy muscle. I have also noticed some increase vascularity as well. I am sure that is a mix of diet training and supps. I will weigh myself tomorrow and put it up here, but will not put pics up again until next Saturday more than likely.

On a training note, I did not get up for cardio today. I was just really tired. I wish I could run a GH product with this stack to help my rest. Sleep has not been as good as i would like it to be lately. I am still a little ashamed of myself for making the choice to stay in bed but hopefully the extra hour sleep gave me some needed recovery. I will make up my cardio session tonight and add 10 minutes to it for the cals I could have burned all day if I had raised my metabolism in the morning. I am not one to skip out during a cut, consistency is of the utmost importance during this time. Missing like this will help to ensure I dont again because now I am upset about it. I will fix it but until I do, I know there is a check box left unchecked on my daily responsibilities to myself and this show.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Not recovering well can make things catabolic Kleen. Better to rest and burn the cals when energy is firing full strength!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  18. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Hey guys, just a general update here. I noticed a few things this morning, I am deceptively full looking for having been on low carbs for days. My muscles are feeling very dense and tight right now. Skin is tightening a bit due to some water loss which may be attributing to the feeling of fullness. However the muscle density is on point for sure. I am not sure if I can attest this to HyperTest or some Hemo residuals floating around in my bloodstream. Either way it is nice to be hard and dense feeling again. Not puffy muscle. I have also noticed some increase vascularity as well. I am sure that is a mix of diet training and supps. I will weigh myself tomorrow and put it up here, but will not put pics up again until next Saturday more than likely.

On a training note, I did not get up for cardio today. I was just really tired. I wish I could run a GH product with this stack to help my rest. Sleep has not been as good as i would like it to be lately. I am still a little ashamed of myself for making the choice to stay in bed but hopefully the extra hour sleep gave me some needed recovery. I will make up my cardio session tonight and add 10 minutes to it for the cals I could have burned all day if I had raised my metabolism in the morning. I am not one to skip out during a cut, consistency is of the utmost importance during this time. Missing like this will help to ensure I dont again because now I am upset about it. I will fix it but until I do, I know there is a check box left unchecked on my daily responsibilities to myself and this show.
    Your body may have really needed the extra rest nothing to be ashamed about. I have no doubt you will get right back on point.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

What I do is keep track of how much cardio I do on a weekly basis that way if I miss a session there is opportunity to make it up.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Not recovering well can make things catabolic Kleen. Better to rest and burn the cals when energy is firing full strength!!
    Yeah, I think so too. Still I get frustrated.
    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Your body may have really needed the extra rest nothing to be ashamed about. I have no doubt you will get right back on point.
    Yeah that is definitely the plan.
    What I do is keep track of how much cardio I do on a weekly basis that way if I miss a session there is opportunity to make it up.
    True, I may just move it over to Sunday. It is all about the averages over the week. I rest today I don't Sunday. May go with that too. we will just see how I feel tonight.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

You know, as I talk to more weight-trainers, I realize that alot of us may be just a little OCD. Really. If I miss something in my daily routine, whether it's things I have to do or want to do, I become really wrought and upset about it.

But the rest of these guys are right, Kleen. Just make up for it in total hours spent on cardio for the week, and it won't really matter. And like you said, after missing the session, you have sufficiently chastised yourself so it won't happen again anytime soon.

22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Answers

I like the way DW does things. I feel the weekly count works best for me, but unfortunately during a cut I do the exact same as Kleen posted above. Perhaps TG is right about the OCD thing, I mean after all... if we are on this thread, and posting like we all do... we are all pretty much OCD with the Iron, led of course by the Iron Warrior!!! (who incidentally wins the prize for longest quote replies per single post again)
    Working on living
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I like the way DW does things. I feel the weekly count works best for me, but unfortunately during a cut I do the exact same as Kleen posted above. Perhaps TG is right about the OCD thing, I mean after all... if we are on this thread, and posting like we all do... we are all pretty much OCD with the Iron, led of course by the Iron Warrior!!! (who incidentally wins the prize for longest quote replies per single post again)
    Guilty on the OCD, so much so I have developed certain copng methods to cut myself some fuggin slack..!!
  24. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

I scrolled up and down this page 100 times each before I read it. Does that mean I'm OCD?
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

You know, as I talk to more weight-trainers, I realize that alot of us may be just a little OCD. Really. If I miss something in my daily routine, whether it's things I have to do or want to do, I become really wrought and upset about it.

But the rest of these guys are right, Kleen. Just make up for it in total hours spent on cardio for the week, and it won't really matter. And like you said, after missing the session, you have sufficiently chastised yourself so it won't happen again anytime soon.
    Yeah that is what I decided to do. I have my day at the gym by myself today. Wife took the daughter to a coworkers kids party. I may do cardio after my workout or just chill in the sauna, stretching and doing abs. I can do cardio tomorrow which makes more sense in the scheme of things.
    That is my OCD kicking in, Kleen and tidy when it comes to words. Not so much on most other aspects except diet and lifting.
    Guilty on the OCD, so much so I have developed certain copng methods to cut myself some fuggin slack..!!
    Yeah, I just call myself on it then move on. I allow myself some liberties just not normally at the beginning of a cut. You know trying to establish the habit uninterrupted.
    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    I scrolled up and down this page 100 times each before I read it. Does that mean I'm OCD?
    Only if you started over when you lost count.
  26. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Yeah that is what I decided to do. I have my day at the gym by myself today. Wife took the daughter to a coworkers kids party. I may do cardio after my workout or just chill in the sauna, stretching and doing abs. I can do cardio tomorrow which makes more sense in the scheme of things.

That is my OCD kicking in, Kleen and tidy when it comes to words. Not so much on most other aspects except diet and lifting.

Yeah, I just call myself on it then move on. I allow myself some liberties just not normally at the beginning of a cut. You know trying to establish the habit uninterrupted.

Only if you started over when you lost count.
    I still have minor quirks. But not long ago I use to have to check my alarm clock at least 10 times before I could sleep even though I knew the damn thing was set it was brutal.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Damn brosef, you look f*cking ripped in your avi picture Kleen! Glad to see that you liked the hemodraulix as much as I did. I just wish I would have saved a dose to try out with the new AS-GT and Anadraulic pump. Which came today.

New log soon up... I'll link to it in a few.... Stay tuned folks.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up Day 8 The Warrior returns with the heart of a BEAST!

Well, I have to say either my conditioning has gotten better very quickly or the HyperTest and Hemo are starting to shine. Maybe a little of both. I was very focused in the gym today and able to push through my sets with a lot of will and aggression. I decided to check out my Push Press tonight since it is in this rotation, I warmed up lightly and my tweak in my shoulder did not bother me. So I tested it on the 1st work set and was able to push it a little on the 2nd one. I did not do burnout on my reverse curls because I was deadlifting today. This is the first time I have done deads in about 6 weeks I think. I would have to look back. But my hamstring had me a bit worried so I kept it reasonable.

Push Press - 95x10, 145x10, 165x9>145x3>95x3 Was very happy with this since I was able to do it with out aggravatng shoulder. Still have a mass builder in the shoulder arsonal.

Dumbbell Pullover - 50x10, 80x10, 95x11>75x6>60x4 Typically I try to do my first work set pretty close if not the same as my second workset but I am feeling the exercises back out unt the rest periods an work load to see what I can do. As this goes along you will see more consistency in weight on first and second sets. These are also responsible for the serratus you see in my lean pics.

Reverse Curls - 40x15, 60x13 Like I said above did not want to fully kill my forearms the try to do deads. The deads took care of the rest of my grip for sure!

Reverse Grip Bench - 95x15, 165x10, 215x11>165x7>95x4 I decided to do these instead of lying triceps ext, just seems more appropriate to bring in some mass on an already seperated tricep, as well as give the shoulders a little more work.

Dead Lifts, 225x10, 225x15, 275x10, 325x8>275x1 At this point 4-5 different times during the set the octagonal plates bounced smackng me in the shin with the bar. Mind you I wasn't putting them down quickly just if I put it down on a point it rolled back to flat. I do my deads close in to my shins so this was just enough. I don't mind the scrapes on the way up and I got those but the bat smacking into me with blunt force trauma was not okay. Will do my deadlifts elsewhere! I am still very happy with the numbers considering no wraps and it having been a while since I have done them.

Leg Ext 130x15, 170x15, 210x10>170x6>130x4 Man my quads were burning.

Seated donkey calve raise - 250x15, 310x12, 2-1-2-1 tempo pausing both top and bottom.

Oh yeah the pump today was great, I was full and massive looking vascularity is up as well.

I have lost 4 lbs since day 1, Yes that's right I am 202 right now. I have tightened up like I said and have been running preety low carb intake. So some of this was glycogen as explained earlier but some of thids was fat too. What none of this was is muscle I can tell you that for sure. Like I said I am looking pretty big right now. Stomach area is smaller and skin trying to catch up. Should be pretty noticieable in the pics by next week. I wont be surprised to be down around 198-199 by Saturday of next week. I will weigh in then, have my first carb refeed that night and weigh myself again the next day for a non-depleted reference point as well. We will take pics of both as a comparison.

Current Weigh 202, weight at start 206, everything is going as expected.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Damn brosef, you look f*cking ripped in your avi picture Kleen! Glad to see that you liked the hemodraulix as much as I did. I just wish I would have saved a dose to try out with the new AS-GT and Anadraulic pump. Which came today.

New log soon up... I'll link to it in a few.... Stay tuned folks.
    Mr.Kleen looks awesome in that avi, doesn't he? That's a cool pose for him too.
    And I can't wait to subscribe to another legendary GMG log!!!

30. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Wow you already leaning up man! Sheesh!
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Answers
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Mr.Kleen looks awesome in that avi, doesn't he? That's a cool pose for him too.
    And I can't wait to subscribe to another legendary GMG log!!!
    I call it the Behold! It seems to show of just about every line I have when I am lean.

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Wow you already leaning up man! Sheesh!
    If you're talking about the picture, Oh how I wish. I have been putting up favorite pics of me in my Avi to remind me why I am putting myself through the rgors of chaning my diet up for the cut. Why I am getting up early for cardio now instead of just weights. Why I am not having that damn chocolate ice cream brownie I saw on the menu!!!! Just motivation. That was a week before my contest last year. Now if you are talking about the 4 lbs I lost this week yeah it is coming off as planned and I like it.
    Thanks Bro, gonna go link up now.
    Last edited by MrKleen73; 01-17-2010 at 09:34 AM. Reason: Forgot something
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Mr.Kleen,
    I just finished my second workout of a somewhat similar layout as you have here in your thread. I'm wasted.
    And I'm so freakin' pumped, I can hardly stand it!! Wasn't really expecting that but should have with those drop sets.
    Right on with what you're doing here brutha!!

I was pumped liked dis....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Mr.Kleen,
    I just finished my second workout of a somewhat similar layout as you have here in your thread. I'm wasted.
    And I'm so freakin' pumped, I can hardly stand it!! Wasn't really expecting that but should have with those drop sets.
    Right on with what you're doing here brutha!!

I was pumped liked dis....
    Hella NOICE!!!! Arm looks like you don't even need your Hammer anymore TG, you are walking around with a 16 pound sledge attached to you naturally. Vein is looking sick there too bro! Way to rock the pump! That is why I was saying this workout would really put the pumpousity of Hemo through the ringers. I will try to remeber to take a pic of my pump in one of the upcoming workouts. HYUGE is all I am saying. Especially for being on lower carbs. I have not been over 125 grams in a day in over a week and a good 45-60 grams of that is fiber and yet still having a full pump. THAT IS IMPRESSIVE!!!!
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Answers

The hemo is pretty awesome isn't it?
  36. NutraPlanet Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Answers

late but subbed
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Answers

Buncha freakz in here! ...Get a nice pump pic Kleen!

Lookin good ThunderG!
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

The hemo is pretty awesome isn't it?
    Yeah I like it. Thinking of with a dose of Hemo and 1-1 1/2 scoop of Jack3d for the energy kick. Me thinks it might be insane!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    late but subbed
    Welcome Big!
    Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    Buncha freakz in here! ...Get a nice pump pic Kleen!

Lookin good ThunderG!
    Will do after Saturday workout. Sunday may be my first posing practice of the season, and I will take some for that to see what kind of vascularity and pump I can get from posing practice. Should be ridiculous.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Answers

Day 9 Cardio

I did 45 minutes on the elliptical burned 523 calories. Did heavy weight on ab machine for 15,12 and 10 not sure the weight but was 2 plates from bottom of stack. Did 15 knee raises for lower abs. 3 sets of 30 crunches while trying to hold a vacuum. (Not literally a vacuum)

Now that empty check box from Friday is checked off. I also tanned today and used the Atomic Meltdown which is Napalm in a tanning solution by RPN. Nice tingle to it, feels like it is doing something.

I still feel big and full which is nice considering I am lower carb but I have been using my partitioners to help get the aminos into the muscle so this doesnt surprise me, but working better than expected at keeping me full and I somehow think that has to do with the Hemo.

Did any of you who ran hemo during low carb notice a fullness to your muscle even when not pumped from the Hemo?
  40. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I definitely felt a pump with hemo and I was on a keto diet. Hemo is a very solid underated product IMO..

Keep up the good work kleen, you are a smart man and know exactly what you are doing. Can't wait to see the results you get. Looking pretty cut up already!

BTW check out my log, gonna be starting the warrior workout tomorow and am very stoked!! Can't wait JudoJosh is juicing up his CRE'02 intake wth some NITRO!!
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 353
    Last Post: 11-05-2010, 02:36 PM
  2. KLEEN Stays STOKED! between stacks. (Sponsored)
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 636
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 12:37 PM
  3. Confucious's HyperTest Log (sponsored)
    By Confucious in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 04:42 PM
  4. HeavyWe1ght's HyperTEST log (sponsored)
    By heavywe1ght in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 12:04 PM