Kleen's Hopped up on HyperTest! (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 8 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.7%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    Holy hell Kleen. Just more inspiration to get where your at!!

How many years from those pics till you actually started to get diced?
    I would say, it was almost a year for me to cut up to about 6% following a 50-25-25 ratio diet with 50 % coming from protien. This was when my shoulder gave out I was trying to let it recover to see if I could avoid surgery. (wasn't able too) I didn't want to quit and gain the 20lbs back I had already worked to lose so instead of quitting I just did cardio 5 days a week For basically 10 months I only did cardio and ended up lean, then I gained again once I could lift and then forced myself to eat better again starting in October of last year. I made myself stay in the 6-8% range all the way up until about 2 months ago when I decided to make a run for a little extra mass before going into my prep. Honestly once you understand you body and how it works with food the nutrition becomes almost second nature.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

awesome workout bro...i am intrigued
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

great work out kleen!! i'm digging your splitz brutha!!! very interesting!!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.7%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    awesome workout bro...i am intrigued
    Thanks, if you are intrigued already wait until you start seeing the results of it. I think it will be a good 2 weeks before I can say I am in condition enough to really kill it. You see I started running out of steam a bit after the middle. Of course puking can do that to you too.

I honestly believe there is not a better workout for building muscle while cutting. Increasing overall work capacity, functional strength as you can see I do my stuff standing to engage the core. Even better is it is also a glycogen depleting workout so it does not need to be changed approaching my contest. I can do phase one or two and still be fine with either of them being the one I am doing come showtime. That and depleting the glycogen when not on limited cals creates one hell of an anabolic window afterwards since EVERY muscle is starving. I also like that doing Squats and Dead Lifts once ach a week helps to raise my testosterone naturally. As a matter of fact I think the overall impact of each full body workout is enough shock to increase testosterone on its own.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  5. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

no hemo?
    LMAO!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.65%

Nice workout man! You should be damn proud of how far you've come bodybuilding wise. Congrats!!!!
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.7%

Thanks Big P!
  8. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.33%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Big P? too easy
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.65%

What is that supposed to mean Met?
  10. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.33%

haha Big P...like Big Penor...okay it was lame
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.7%

haha Big P...like Big Penor...okay it was lame
    I sentence you to 100 lashes with a wet noodle! Don't get excited, not mine!
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.2%

you know im lurking around....i just havent been able to post much at all

Im like a ninja...you dont see me but you sense my presence
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.55%

Man Kleen you just inspired me by posting those pics. I know if I can keep the diet in check, and bust my ass as much as you I might have a chance.

By the way....Subbed!
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.95%

Holy puke!!! Dude if you are pukng by day 1 of this run, then I echo Met... intrigued (not the wet noodle part either). Also Kleen I am looking forward to seeing the DB presses hit the 130 range with this stack... I'm sure you are too. Quetion though. Does your wife spot you on theDB above 100's???? I was using just the 100's for incline at the end of a chest workout 2 days ago. I hit 6 and the wall at the same time. The wife had a heck of a time trying to get them up (no noodle pun intended)
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Late as all get-out, but finally subbed!!

That was one Heluva first workout!!! I appreciate the no-holds-barred attitude to training. No reason to do anything half-hearted. Go all the way. or go home!!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post

That was one Heluva first workout!!! I appreciate the no-holds-barred attitude to training. No reason to do anything half-hearted. Go all the way. or go home!!!
    I don't think TG has ever done anything half speed in his life...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  17. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I agree half speed is not in his inventory.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.7%

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    you know im lurking around....i just havent been able to post much at all

Im like a ninja...you dont see me but you sense my presence
    People with screen names like GoHardorGoHome don't lurk, that is not in your make up. You are overseeing... Same thing really BUT WAY COOLER!!!! LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    Man Kleen you just inspired me by posting those pics. I know if I can keep the diet in check, and bust my ass as much as you I might have a chance.

By the way....Subbed!
    No might about it Bro, I spent ridiculous amounts of years looking for the magic pill or whatever but finally stuck with diet, once I learned to make food work for me instead of against me things started happening quickly. Then I found that most of the foods I could really eat were things I naturally enjoyed and that was even better. I found that paying up front 6 months in advance for my contest registration was motivation enough to keep me on my game last year. Now it is just the game itself that is the reward. That and looking friggin amazing. The gift of giving yourself the body you have know you wanted all of your life is honestly ridiculously rewarding.

Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    Holy puke!!! Dude if you are pukng by day 1 of this run, then I echo Met... intrigued (not the wet noodle part either). Also Kleen I am looking forward to seeing the DB presses hit the 130 range with this stack... I'm sure you are too. Quetion though. Does your wife spot you on theDB above 100's???? I was using just the 100's for incline at the end of a chest workout 2 days ago. I hit 6 and the wall at the same time. The wife had a heck of a time trying to get them up (no noodle pun intended)
    Hey, my new gym only goes up to 125, but I think we will see that being lifted in the 6-8 range at least. As far as the spotting goes the Form Failure that is incorporated into my workout keeps me from reaching that point in most cases. Because form failure is the last rep I am able to do in good form, I am stopped one rep before I have a chance at real muscular failure. I have also taken the set to the highest intensity level safely possible. There is not any need to squirm for a rep or be assisted because the next set I will do as many as I can again then drop the weight twice to finish off the muscle. There is never any need to push beyond good form. By lowering the weight when you reach form failure, it allows you to safely continue increasing the overal intensity of the set and hitting more muscle fibers than you could have squeezing out an extra rep on each set. You will tax every possible type of muscle fiber with this training, and it is something designed to basically be done alone without limiting your ability to train with intensity. Hell now I need toput that in my workout document. It just keeps growing. I will develop this bad boy into a full fledged book if I am not careful.

Thanks TG, glad you made it. Yeah that bad boy is meant to break you down and build you up stronger, faster, leaner with an anaerobic capacity that is ridiculous.

Well maybe HIS idea of half speed... Which is still more intensity than your average guy at full blast.

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I agree half speed is not in his inventory.
    Nope "The ThunderGod does not swing his mighty hammer unless he intends to drive it home!"
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.7%

Day 6 Cardio today

Well I tried to do the rowing machine, got the program all loaded up on it ready to row and it won't start... SO after fighting with it for 10 minutes I went to the treadmill and walked on an interval incline for 42 minutes, I burned 415 cals total. No Sauna or abs.

Breakfast was 1 carb smart yogurt mixed with 3/4 cup blueberries, 2 scoops Whey protein

2nd meal 2 whole eggs 4 egg whites, 4 oz chicken breast, pico

No other meals eaten yet.
  20. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Well I tried to do the rowing machine, got the program all loaded up on it ready to row and it won't start... SO after fighting with it for 10 minutes I went to the treadmill and walked on an interval incline for 42 minutes, I burned 415 cals total. No Sauna or abs.

Breakfast was 1 carb smart yogurt mixed with 3/4 cup blueberries, 2 scoops Whey protein

2nd meal 2 whole eggs 4 egg whites, 4 oz chicken breast, pico

No other meals eaten yet.
    Some of the new cardio equipment they bring in some of these gyms you need a degree in computer science to program them LOL.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.49%

subbed!
    Kleen you're an inspiration

edit; also I'm wondering, where did your idea for going 50-25-25 to cut come from? I don't think I've ever seen it.
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.7%

Some of the new cardio equipment they bring in some of these gyms you need a degree in computer science to program them LOL.
    AMEN to that, i was excited to try it too. No sooner than I got off of it and got started did someone familiar with it walk up hit a few buttons and start going. Oh well gonna just have to ask him next time I see him on it.

Quote Originally Posted by intheflesh View Post
    subbed!
    Kleen you're an inspiration

edit; also I'm wondering, where did your idea for going 50-25-25 to cut come from? I don't think I've ever seen it.
    Honestly it started with The Zone Diet which pushes a 40-30-30 ratio with the 40 being carbs but I know that extra protein can and is broken down to make fuel for the body, I am very carb sensitive so I lowered my carbs down more added in more protien, especially from Whey since it can be utilized easily. The slightly elevated fat content kept the muscle there, and blood sugar stable while the excess protien ensured I had all of the building blocks needed to grow. Now I run between 250 and 300 grams of protien, a specific combination of carbs and enough fat to get me the rest of the way to my caloric needs. I may be eating closer to a 50p-30f-20c nowadays. When trying to gain my protein is still pretty constant, my fat goes up and I add in some timed carbs after my workout. The cool thing about eating this way is lke today I noticed I am a little lower in cals then I want to be, I can add in a couple extra grams of flax or EVOO oil in to get my cals while not having a negative impact on my blood sugar levels.

PS, I do love the use of Anabolic Pump, Glycobol or Yellow Gold when running semi keto as i often do and trying to bulk while staying lean. I like it because I can dose an AP have 50-80 grams of carbs to fill my muscle back up then my blood sugar is back down to nothing again and i run off of fat during everyday activity, saving the glycogen in the muscle for the workouts and explosive activities. There really are so many ways to use this stuff.
  23. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.33%

Sound advice broskidette
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.95%

I think we would all love to see TG attempt something half@#$. The look on his face would be priceless!
    Working on living
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.7%

I wanted to mention that even though I have not piped in about my mood, I have not noticed a surge in Alpha Maleness. I think perhaps this product is slower to start being that it works to increase testosterone first and secondarily as a free test booster. With some of the other test products I notice it very quickly but I also have pretty high test and signs of conversion even when not on a test product so freeing up my test is noticeable almost immediately on me. I do however have a quiet confidence, something not quite alpha male but confident enough that some of my worries seem to have dissapated. So we could call that a sense of well being. I have not had any signs of temper flare ups either. Yet like I said I am in an abnormally pleasant mood the past day or two. slo being i the middle of a macronutrient change sometimes I feel "Off" I kind of feel this way now but then again there is the sense of well being so we will ride it out a littlelonger and see how I am feeling mood wise. Would be great to get some positive aggression without ever experienceing negative aggression from it.
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Dude, How the hell did I miss this. I have 3 pages to catch up on... you have some intense logs Kleen.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.7%

Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Dude, How the hell did I miss this. I have 3 pages to catch up on... you have some intense logs Kleen.
    Not sure I think I even linked it in your Hemo log when I started it. Either way glad you are here man!
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.88%

PS, I do love the use of Anabolic Pump, Glycobol or Yellow Gold when running semi keto as i often do and trying to bulk while staying lean. I like it because I can dose an AP have 50-80 grams of carbs to fill my muscle back up then my blood sugar is back down to nothing again and i run off of fat during everyday activity, saving the glycogen in the muscle for the workouts and explosive activities. There really are so many ways to use this stuff.
    Kleen can you recap your YG dosages with '00' caps? I tried drinkin that stuff and holy hell I had to spit the rest out. Do you use 00 caps?
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.7%

Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    Kleen can you recap your YG dosages with '00' caps? I tried drinkin that stuff and holy hell I had to spit the rest out. Do you use 00 caps?
    I capped mine in 00 with I mixed in about a tablespoon cinnamon in there too. I take two caps.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    His threads blow up quickly like my old ones used to do.
    He keeps our interest at a peak level.

GO KLEEN!!!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

I wanted to mention that even though I have not piped in about my mood, I have not noticed a surge in Alpha Maleness. I think perhaps this product is slower to start being that it works to increase testosterone first and secondarily as a free test booster. With some of the other test products I notice it very quickly but I also have pretty high test and signs of conversion even when not on a test product so freeing up my test is noticeable almost immediately on me. I do however have a quiet confidence, something not quite alpha male but confident enough that some of my worries seem to have dissapated. So we could call that a sense of well being. I have not had any signs of temper flare ups either. Yet like I said I am in an abnormally pleasant mood the past day or two. slo being i the middle of a macronutrient change sometimes I feel "Off" I kind of feel this way now but then again there is the sense of well being so we will ride it out a littlelonger and see how I am feeling mood wise. Would be great to get some positive aggression without ever experienceing negative aggression from it.
    Yah Testopro kicked in abnormally quick and there was agression, I think the feeling was curbed by the OEP for me so it was held in check somewhat. OEP puts me in a good mood so agression was more positive.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.47%

Thumbs up

Kleen,
    In my opinion, our experiences with Hypertest are similar. I feel that the Rhodalia is a nice smooth mood enhancer. You sort of hinted at being "even keel" when you expected a diet change to make you cranky. I think you nailed it with that description.

I do get a slight drive if I dose it preworkout, but I probably wouldn't describe the effect as aggression.
  33. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%

I do enjoy the confidence feeling also. At times with the alpha male feeling you are looking at people and saying to yourself don't fuk with me bro. A nice steady confidence feeling is very cool.
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.7%

His threads blow up quickly like my old ones used to do.
    He keeps our interest at a peak level.

GO KLEEN!!!!
    I will do my best to honor your fine expectations sir!
    Yah Testopro kicked in abnormally quick and there was agression, I think the feeling was curbed by the OEP for me so it was held in check somewhat. OEP puts me in a good mood so agression was more positive.
    You know that may also be a part of it I didn't consider. That and I am taking recreat as well and it often keeps me relatively even.

Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Kleen,
    In my opinion, our experiences with Hypertest are similar. I feel that the Rhodalia is a nice smooth mood enhancer. You sort of hinted at being "even keel" when you expected a diet change to make you cranky. I think you nailed it with that description.

I do get a slight drive if I dose it preworkout, but I probably wouldn't describe the effect as aggression.
    Excellent, I like to hear I am running along the expected lines. Especially at the beginning. I also assumed that this was not going to kick in extremely fast due to the 2 month minimum run recomendation on the bottle. To run this at the higher dose for 2 months would only run about 100, so if the prodcut is as good as expected that would be a reasonable price for a two month run for sure.
    I do enjoy the confidence feeling also. At times with the alpha male feeling you are looking at people and saying to yourself don't fuk with me bro. A nice steady confidence feeling is very cool.
    That is for sure, I think when free test levels climb quickly it also exudes a lot of the androgenc sides more intensely than just a raise in overal test. I like that they are hitting both sides of the Axis here too. The fact you are not taking a free test increaser multiple times a day probably explains why it takes a little longer for the kick in. That or the Rhodelia in it is evening me out as Celc mentioned, and I cant feel the aggression yet which is even better.
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.7%

Cool Day 7 - Good work out, carbs starting to deplete now.

I have to say I had a pretty good workout today. I found that I am concentrating a little more on form with this workout than I was with DC. I am also noticing that I am feeling the the UGH feeling that begins the shift to predominantly using fat for energy instead of carbs. I feel I have lost some weight already due to glycogen being used up, and with that the water is coming of. My strength has taken a dip as expected, this will always happen changing over to low carb dieting. It will level off in another week or so then start to creep back up until cals are low enough to cause it to decrease again.

Supplement factor
    I will say this. I am impressed with the pump I had today from the Hemodraulix. Typically I do not get a great pump when not a low intake of carbs. You just kind of stay flat and dense, and get a little fuller during lifting but not PUMPED. Well today I had a full blown pump which really confused me due to the fact the weights were down today compared to my DC workouts. Of course like I said I am also going slower and concentrating more on form. However there was a definite strength loss and I couldn't tell by looking at myself that I ws depleted until I started to work and recognised the feeling. I do not get the BA tingles from this but I do not really get BA tingles much anymore. My body is quite efficient now at processing it. Anyway I was swole up and pumped, but sub-q water was down so I definitely looked tighter when I finished my workout. The mirror was a treat compared to the sloppy feeling I have had for a few weeks.

Chin Ups - Assisted BW-60x10, BWx10, BW+30x7>BWx3>Assisted BW-60x7, the immediate drop in reps on drop set let me know glycogen levels were low now. Wont take too long before the fat burning furnace gets more efficient and can supply some ATP to the muscle.

Decline Bench - 135x15, 245x8, 255x8>165x8>135x10 I was a little surprised here to see how low my drop set reps were n the first drop. Once again Glycogen... by this time I was sure and settled myself in for a hard to push through workout. Depletion was increasing as I went.

Dumbbell Upright Rows - 45x10, 50x10, 55x6>45x3>40x4 It was about this time that I noticed just how pumped I was. Just as i started to get annoyed with the weights being feeling heavier and harder to work with I looked up in the mirror after working the upper body trifecta and i was as big as a house. Just pumped up, way beyond what I expected feeling as I did. I felt like I should be flat looking but was pleasantly surprised.

Close Grip Bench - 135x10, 225x8, 235x6>185x4>135x4, shoulders where just shot by now.

Barbell Curls - 100x8, 100x4>70x4>45x4, biceps were shot from the chin ups and the uprights hitting the forearms.

Squats - 185x15, 225x10, 275x10 I am not very pleased with the squats. I was somewhat winded after the 15 but needed them to worm up the hips. When I hit my 225 the weight was not overly heavy at first but by arounf 7 it became challenging. This was prrof to me that I was pretty much running on empty. I decided to push through what I thought would just do a nice and safe set at 275x10, and it was but when I went to start my drops I had some issue putting it back on the arms of the power rack. I was already very winded and about to vomit so instead of trying to readjust the arms I just opted to stop. My hips are still pretty tight and I am trying to keep longevity in mind over pushing through. I would rather maintain what I have now while feeling tight than to push through it and end up unable to train them for any period during prep.

All in all knowing I am in the process of depleting my carbs which automatically lowers stamina, and strength initially I will say this was a great workout. I have to remind myself that this program is very intensive and requires more energy and provides less rest is so I will not be able to lift the massive weights normal at lower rep ranges.
  36. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%

I have to say I had a pretty good workout today. I found that I am concentrating a little more on form with this workout than I was with DC. I am also noticing that I am feeling the the UGH feeling that begins the shift to predominantly using fat for energy instead of carbs. I feel I have lost some weight already due to glycogen being used up, and with that the water is coming of. My strength has taken a dip as expected, this will always happen changing over to low carb dieting. It will level off in another week or so then start to creep back up until cals are low enough to cause it to decrease again.

Supplement factor
    I will say this. I am impressed with the pump I had today from the Hemodraulix. Typically I do not get a great pump when not a low intake of carbs. You just kind of stay flat and dense, and get a little fuller during lifting but not PUMPED. Well today I had a full blown pump which really confused me due to the fact the weights were down today compared to my DC workouts. Of course like I said I am also going slower and concentrating more on form. However there was a definite strength loss and I couldn't tell by looking at myself that I ws depleted until I started to work and recognised the feeling. I do not get the BA tingles from this but I do not really get BA tingles much anymore. My body is quite efficient now at processing it. Anyway I was swole up and pumped, but sub-q water was down so I definitely looked tighter when I finished my workout. The mirror was a treat compared to the sloppy feeling I have had for a few weeks.

Chin Ups - Assisted BW-60x10, BWx10, BW+30x7>BWx3>Assisted BW-60x7, the immediate drop in reps on drop set let me know glycogen levels were low now. Wont take too long before the fat burning furnace gets more efficient and can supply some ATP to the muscle.

Decline Bench - 135x15, 245x8, 255x8>165x8>135x10 I was a little surprised here to see how low my drop set reps were n the first drop. Once again Glycogen... by this time I was sure and settled myself in for a hard to push through workout. Depletion was increasing as I went.

Dumbbell Upright Rows - 45x10, 50x10, 55x6>45x3>40x4 It was about this time that I noticed just how pumped I was. Just as i started to get annoyed with the weights being feeling heavier and harder to work with I looked up in the mirror after working the upper body trifecta and i was as big as a house. Just pumped up, way beyond what I expected feeling as I did. I felt like I should be flat looking but was pleasantly surprised.

Close Grip Bench - 135x10, 225x8, 235x6>185x4>135x4, shoulders where just shot by now.

Barbell Curls - 100x8, 100x4>70x4>45x4, biceps were shot from the chin ups and the uprights hitting the forearms.

Squats - 185x15, 225x10, 275x10 I am not very pleased with the squats. I was somewhat winded after the 15 but needed them to worm up the hips. When I hit my 225 the weight was not overly heavy at first but by arounf 7 it became challenging. This was prrof to me that I was pretty much running on empty. I decided to push through what I thought would just do a nice and safe set at 275x10, and it was but when I went to start my drops I had some issue putting it back on the arms of the power rack. I was already very winded and about to vomit so instead of trying to readjust the arms I just opted to stop. My hips are still pretty tight and I am trying to keep longevity in mind over pushing through. I would rather maintain what I have now while feeling tight than to push through it and end up unable to train them for any period during prep.

All in all knowing I am in the process of depleting my carbs which automatically lowers stamina, and strength initially I will say this was a great workout. I have to remind myself that this program is very intensive and requires more energy and provides less rest is so I will not be able to lift the massive weights normal at lower rep ranges.
    You did the right thing. To many people try to force the issue and then cannot train for weeks/months due to injury.
  37. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.33%

damn Kleen. Awesome update! This log is already kicking so much ass!
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.65%

Nice workout man! Good to see your listening to your body.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Kleen I am the same as you when I have low carbs, the pumps I get are more fullness and some hardening but rarely do I look huge. Well I proved that wrong yesterday man with the Anadraulic Pump. I really want to try Hemodraulix though, the profile seems like it will assist in leaning out a ton.
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.7%

You did the right thing. To many people try to force the issue and then cannot train for weeks/months due to injury.
    I just put almost an inch on my legs over the past 3 months so I am not goin to push through and lose what I built up to satisfy my ego. That is part of the good thing about growing up. It isn't about proving to myself I can do it anymore it is about proving I am smart enough to know when not too that has become my challenge. I am getting better and better at making good choices in this area.
    damn Kleen. Awesome update! This log is already kicking so much ass!
    I am glad you are enjoying it. Hopefully the rest of the guys over there at Axis feel the same way. I know you all had a few people pull a chickensh*t move and not log the stuff sent to them. Complete shame. Once again thanks for letting me log it.

Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Nice workout man! Good to see your listening to your body.
    Thanks Bro, in contest prep mode now. Everything is about how do I make it to the show with all my muscles intact. So there are 2 major factors I can control to help that; my diet; and making safe choices. I am not building muscle now, I am beautifying it. So I don't need to do anything risky to try to build now. Just keeping the muscle bellies long, full and functional while I rip up. I already built the frame i am going to the show with, if I weren't satisfied with my mass i would put my show off until July and keep going at the mass game or start recomp now. I am pretty satisfied with the base amount of muscle I am carryig now, and maintaining it is about smart choices.

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Kleen I am the same as you when I have low carbs, the pumps I get are more fullness and some hardening but rarely do I look huge. Well I proved that wrong yesterday man with the Anadraulic Pump. I really want to try Hemodraulix though, the profile seems like it will assist in leaning out a ton.
    Excellent, that looks like a great product too. So far I am enjoying the heck out of the Hemodraulix. I will be checking out Anadraulic Pump after this stack. However right now, I am very happy I am trying the Hemo. I will also say that there is a definite difference in energy not having the jack3d bitch slap me into orbit with the geranium. However this product does not have a stim so I am using OEP and 1 is not enough to put me in the Jack3d realm and 2 at once is too much. However I think as I get in better shape the 1 OEP will get me there. Also going to get myself some Reset AD. Hope they still have the bogo since it is payday today.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 353
    Last Post: 11-05-2010, 03:36 PM
  2. KLEEN Stays STOKED! between stacks. (Sponsored)
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 636
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 01:37 PM
  3. Confucious's HyperTest Log (sponsored)
    By Confucious in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 05:42 PM
  4. HeavyWe1ght's HyperTEST log (sponsored)
    By heavywe1ght in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 01:04 PM