Kleen's Hopped up on HyperTest! (Sponsored)

Page 11 of 13 First ... 910111213 Last

1. Great progress man! Keep it up.

2. beastly. but what do you mean by pointedness?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by orbitron3000 View Post
    beastly. but what do you mean by pointedness?
    Look back at this pic, Kleen's Hopped up on HyperTest! (Sponsored) see the saggy moobs hanging down, and how the nipple kind of comes out to a point, well that is fat. It has been there since I was like 8, it makes my chest look soft on bottom until I am about 6%. There is not a bump in them and it all goes away. I used to think it was gyno but a surgeon checked and it was just fat. Lucky me! Good news is that it is tightening up which is a huge factor in how conditioned I look. Soon the nipple will tuck back up in and under my pec like on normal people.

If you go look at Snags Avatar or his recent pics in his you will see the difference in someone with even fat distribution and my pockets under my chest. Lean wise my upper chest is not that far from his but on the bottom there is a HUGE difference. I keep telling myself some day I will get that crap sucked out it is so annoying to have there. If only money grew on trees...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

4. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Look back at this pic, Kleen's Hopped up on HyperTest! (Sponsored) see the saggy moobs hanging down, and how the nipple kind of comes out to a point, well that is fat. It has been there since I was like 8, it makes my chest look soft on bottom until I am about 6%. There is not a bump in them and it all goes away. I used to think it was gyno but a surgeon checked and it was just fat. Lucky me! Good news is that it is tightening up which is a huge factor in how conditioned I look. Soon the nipple will tuck back up in and under my pec like on normal people.

If you go look at Snags Avatar or his recent pics in his you will see the difference in someone with even fat distribution and my pockets under my chest. Lean wise my upper chest is not that far from his but on the bottom there is a HUGE difference. I keep telling myself some day I will get that crap sucked out it is so annoying to have there. If only money grew on trees...
    ah, comprende. good that it's not gyno. that's some scary sh!t. man comparing the 'moob' pic to the ones from a wee bit ago and thats some crazy difference. definitely some good motivation.

5. Looking fuggin good so far Kleen, keep it up big dog
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by orbitron3000 View Post
    ah, comprende. good that it's not gyno. that's some scary sh!t. man comparing the 'moob' pic to the ones from a wee bit ago and thats some crazy difference. definitely some good motivation.
    Thank Bro!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Looking fuggin good so far Kleen, keep it up big dog
    Thanks Mr Big this run is getting more enjoyable wit a little more carbs.
    Current Training Log -

7. I see some ripped mofos at the gym; they appear smaller than you Kleen. Regardless, its positive motivation for me to keep pushin. Thumbs up to the real deal!

8. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    No lie Kleen, I was slightly startled by seeing your calve
    Now that's really saying something!! With huge ass calves like yours Metroba!! I miss that old avatar of your bulls raging!!!

Kleen, shit oh shit dude!! Those bulls have been grazing indeed!! Very nice.
    It has inspired me to quit making all those "genetics" excuses, and start making improvements. Gonna kill 'em this morning!!!

Good show brotha!!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

9. Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    I see some ripped mofos at the gym; they appear smaller than you Kleen. Regardless, its positive motivation for me to keep pushin. Thumbs up to the real deal!
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Now that's really saying something!! With huge ass calves like yours Metroba!! I miss that old avatar of your bulls raging!!!

Kleen, shit oh shit dude!! Those bulls have been grazing indeed!! Very nice.
    It has inspired me to quit making all those "genetics" excuses, and start making improvements. Gonna kill 'em this morning!!!

Good show brotha!!!
    Gracias Sir!

HaHa all of the moobs and gyno talk I have a local gyno, lipo add at the top of this page right now! LOLOLOLOLOL
    Current Training Log -

10. We should talk about tits and see what kinda ads we can pull up
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

11. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    We should talk about tits and see what kinda ads we can pull up
    killing me Met... just killing me
    Great picks Kleen. How are you adjusting your cardio with the carb increase?
    Working on living

12. I am not, at 2 1/4 hours a week I am golden all the way up to the show. Use diet to control weight not excess cardio. If it requres that much cardio in my opinion your just eating too many calories. Will add in walks at lunch on nice days but that is it unless I get a bug up my butt to push it a few day but that day to go hard and do something because I have the energy and want to. But that would just be incidental extra efforts. will just be extra and not part of the big plan. The difference I will make in the next 3-4 weeks and you will see I won't have any need to increase cardio.
    Current Training Log -

13. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I am not, at 2 1/4 hours a week I am golden all the way up to the show. Use diet to control weight not excess cardio. If it requres that much cardio in my opinion your just eating too many calories. Will add in walks at lunch on nice days but that is it unless I get a bug up my but to push it a few day butt that day to go hard and do something because I have the energy and want to. But that would just be incidental extra efforts. will just be extra and not part of the big plan. The difference I will make in the next 3-4 weeks and you will see I won't have any need to increase cardio.
    Spot on conclusion there Mr.Kleen. The "old timers" in the 50's, 60's, and even Arnold in the 70's did no or very limited cardio in their programs. Arnold said he would go running on the beach or swimming in the ocean, but it was mainly for fun rather than cardio for the sake of cardio.
    Excess cardio lowers testosterone levels, raises muscle-eating cortisol, and takes away energy that should be going towards smashing the weights!!
    Read up readers and see if I'm not right.....

14. Day 21=Cardio, Day 22=Lift, Day 23=Rest

Hello Brothers in Iron,

Sorry it has been a few days without a real update. Today is a rest day, and I am going to do just that. However yesterday was the birthday dinner my wife had planned for me while the kids were out. We went and had steaks and then she took me to Marble Slab for my favorite a Big Dipper size Peanut Butter Ice Cream with basically an azzload of butterfinger crushed and hand mixed into it on a frozen marble slab. CAN I GET AN AMEN BRETHEREN!!!! LOL I am on target right now with weight loss so this was not a big deal and if anything may have givin my muscle the extra push to fill up more with glycogen. I was smart and took some good size doses of Yellow Gold to keep any of the wondrous meal from being stored as fat. I am full upon waking this morning, however I may go sit in the sauna to get any sub-q water that may have come on under control. That and it just feels so good to sweat in there. Skin always feels tighter afterwards. Okay without further chitchat we will get into the training section.

Day 21 Cardio - Walked 45 min on treadmill 420 cals, 15 leg raises, 75 crunches in sauna.

Day 22, Get your lift on!!!!

Push Press - 155x10, 185x6>135x7>115x2 Awesome work here. The last time my 1st workset was 135 for 8, so I increased 20 lbs there and 2 reps. Second set was 170x13, went up 15 lbs here and got 6. I think I would have hit 10 if first set had been lighter but when I look at the over all volume of weight it is still higher here. Either way I was very happy with how well the 185 felt in my hands and at lockout on top. All lowering is very controlled here on this lift always.

DB Pullover - 50x10, 75x10, 95x12>75x7>50x8 Oh Yeah Baby, I am so happy I was able to do these this week. 50s felt great, light and no twinge just enough weight to feel the groove an know I could proceed. Tried 75s, thought that may tweak the shoulder, NOTHING and the weight felt like somebody was teasing me, I could have thrown the 75 a good 10 feet from the bottom position, that would be a sight eh! I just felt powerfull again. Went to 95s thinking okay here comes the twinge we are in big boy territory now. Smashed it 12 reps at 95, now before you picture this, picture it done correctly not as most people I see do them do it. Only the upper traps, and posterior delts touching the bench, legs in closer to the bench knees bent with a deep dip going from the raised chest to the hips. Your butt should damn near be on the floor for these to get proper chest cavity expansion and an increased ranged of motion for the lats and serratus. Do not do these with you hips up or anywehere even close to parralel or you are truly missing what this exercise can do for you and specifically your chest poses, and lat spread. You also take in a huge breath of air and hold it in your chest cavity at the top of the movement then lower as deep as you can behind you pause at the bottom then finally exhale as you bring the weight back to the top position. It is the extra air in your lungs the forces the ribcage to expand as you lower the weight instead of the ribcage just compressing like it would if not holding the air in. Any other form on this exercise is going through the motions and acheiving half of what can be done with this exercise. After 2 months incorporating these your lats will flair lower down into your waistline, your chest will sit higher and appear larger because it will be sitting on an expanded rib cage. If you are looking for a way to look thicker trust me this exercise will give you some more room to grow front to back. Just look at Arnold, and what he has to say about these things. Anyway lesson over, I just figure if peope saw this and wanted to try it I want them to do them correctly to see the real benefits.

Hammer Strength Super Incline - 45x12, 105x8, 125x4>90x5>45x4 WOW My delts were just burned already and this one is delt intensive felt great though and it is my goal to hit fron delts a little extra right now so very happy with this.

Close Grip Bench - 135x10, 165x9>115x6> slid down and did skull crushers for with empty bar for 10 all reps were 2-0-4 tempo. I am slowing down my tempo to lighten up weight on arms and will be doing the same for quad movememts until I feel my issues are healing up I want to attack muscle not connective tissue.

Cybex Single leg Kneeling Leg Curl Machine - 50x10, 90x8, 90x6>70x6>50x3
    This was the first time I used this machine and I have to say I really like it. It isolates better than standing or the lying leg curls. I tip my hat to Cybex on this machine. Strange only doing one main leg exercise today but recovery is key.

Seated Bent Knee Calve raises - 115x25 as you know I hate this exercise. I think it is the mose poorly designed machine, how hard can it be to make the pads either a cover more surface area, or be better padding so people who need to put weight on there can do so without the wood pressing though the quads into the bone. I swear these may just be the reason my knees are aching. Anyway I put a relatively heavy weight and said to myself I will just go until I can't 1 time and done. Was impressed with the 25 at this weight though.

I weighed in at 198 yesterday, a 1 lb difference, I am looking leaner. I bet I am over 200 today after all that good eating yesterday. I just counted the rest of the HyperTest and Tuesday will be my last day on it. I think in one of my ADHD moments I double dosed it at some point by accident. That happens occasionally. What are ya gonna do? I don't take meds for it and am not gonna start now. Ritalin and stuff used to turn me into a Zombie... Even though in the middle of the week I will take my bodyfat and some pics for the final review on Tuesday. So far I am pleased with the product and would have definitely enjoyed a second bottle of HyperTest to keep it going and see what happens when you stay in stride with it as is recommended I feel the second bottle would be the icing on the cake and really let this product shine. Oh yeah It goes without saying, that Hemo had me pumped to the gills.
    Current Training Log -

15. Great log on a solid product man!! Not much free time anymore, but did manage to learn some very useful stuff skimming over your log man, so thanks!! Keep up the good fight man!!

16. Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Great log on a solid product man!! Not much free time anymore, but did manage to learn some very useful stuff skimming over your log man, so thanks!! Keep up the good fight man!!
    Thanks Brother!
    Current Training Log -

17. Kleen,
    Upright rows are NOT a shoulder friendly movement. To keep the biomechanics simple, uprights create a natural impingement, even for a healthy shoulder. Also, they put a negative force on tiny exerternal rotators.

There are a few tricks to make them a less destructive movement. The first option is to use dumbbells with a palms in or palms in 45 degrees to eliminate the impingement.

Grip changes can also be simulated with an EZ bar... keep in mind that rotating the EZ bar drastically changes your grip even if your width doesn't change. Experiment for 5 seconds with an EZ bar to see what I'm referring to here.

Finally, start really light. I have shoulder pathology history due to a dislocated shoulder, pitching, and quarterbacking. If I jump right into my heaviest set, I get nothing but irritation from uprights. However, if I incrementally warm up 3-4 sets with the EZ bar, I can pile it on without irritating the shoulder.

18. Looking awesome in here Mr.Kleen!! You tore the weights a new one on that workout!! Alright. And I want to wish you a belated Happy Birthday brosinski!!
    What a meal too. You had me drooling describing that ice cream. Ohh.....

It's a shame that this ride is almost over already. Seems like it just got underway. Maybe these kind people will send you a second bottle and let you put it to the true long term test of a full 8 weeks. I think these natty test boosters just get revved up after the first 4 weeks. They take longer to fully kick than do true anabolics.

And Celc5 is giving out solid advice as always. I already suggested the DB upright rows. I love those, and no shoulder issues like a straight bar and free weights. I also like to do these with a short rotating bar on a cable stack. The continuous tension seems to keep my shoulders tight and secure.

Great log brutha!! You really did it justice!!!

19. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Hello Brothers in Iron,

Sorry it has been a few days without a real update. Today is a rest day, and I am going to do just that. However yesterday was the birthday dinner my wife had planned for me while the kids were out. We went and had steaks and then she took me to Marble Slab for my favorite a Big Dipper size Peanut Butter Ice Cream with basically an azzload of butterfinger crushed and hand mixed into it on a frozen marble slab. CAN I GET AN AMEN BRETHEREN!!!! LOL
    Good Lord. Big Dipper PB Ice cream!! Frikkin jealous!

20. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Kleen,
    Upright rows are NOT a shoulder friendly movement. To keep the biomechanics simple, uprights create a natural impingement, even for a healthy shoulder. Also, they put a negative force on tiny exerternal rotators.

There are a few tricks to make them a less destructive movement. The first option is to use dumbbells with a palms in or palms in 45 degrees to eliminate the impingement.

Grip changes can also be simulated with an EZ bar... keep in mind that rotating the EZ bar drastically changes your grip even if your width doesn't change. Experiment for 5 seconds with an EZ bar to see what I'm referring to here.

Finally, start really light. I have shoulder pathology history due to a dislocated shoulder, pitching, and quarterbacking. If I jump right into my heaviest set, I get nothing but irritation from uprights. However, if I incrementally warm up 3-4 sets with the EZ bar, I can pile it on without irritating the shoulder.
    Great advice Celc. I use an EZ bar cable set up and do even more warm up before the weight goes up.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

21. First of all AMEN to the dinner and icecream!!! Second of all, I am with TG... happy belated brother!! I also love how you went in detail with the pullovers. I hate seeing knobs at the gym doing those wrong. I don't want to be the guy picking them off the floor when they hurt themselves. So... what's next for the Kleen Machine after you finish the last of the bottle????
    Working on living

22. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Hello Brothers in Iron,

Sorry it has been a few days without a real update. Today is a rest day, and I am going to do just that. However yesterday was the birthday dinner my wife had planned for me while the kids were out. We went and had steaks and then she took me to Marble Slab for my favorite a Big Dipper size Peanut Butter Ice Cream with basically an azzload of butterfinger crushed and hand mixed into it on a frozen marble slab. CAN I GET AN AMEN BRETHEREN!!!! LOL I am on target right now with weight loss so this was not a big deal and if anything may have givin my muscle the extra push to fill up more with glycogen. I was smart and took some good size doses of Yellow Gold to keep any of the wondrous meal from being stored as fat. I am full upon waking this morning, however I may go sit in the sauna to get any sub-q water that may have come on under control. That and it just feels so good to sweat in there. Skin always feels tighter afterwards. Okay without further chitchat we will get into the training section.

Day 21 Cardio - Walked 45 min on treadmill 420 cals, 15 leg raises, 75 crunches in sauna.

Day 22, Get your lift on!!!!

Push Press - 155x10, 185x6>135x7>115x2 Awesome work here. The last time my 1st workset was 135 for 8, so I increased 20 lbs there and 2 reps. Second set was 170x13, went up 15 lbs here and got 6. I think I would have hit 10 if first set had been lighter but when I look at the over all volume of weight it is still higher here. Either way I was very happy with how well the 185 felt in my hands and at lockout on top. All lowering is very controlled here on this lift always.

DB Pullover - 50x10, 75x10, 95x12>75x7>50x8 Oh Yeah Baby, I am so happy I was able to do these this week. 50s felt great, light and no twinge just enough weight to feel the groove an know I could proceed. Tried 75s, thought that may tweak the shoulder, NOTHING and the weight felt like somebody was teasing me, I could have thrown the 75 a good 10 feet from the bottom position, that would be a sight eh! I just felt powerfull again. Went to 95s thinking okay here comes the twinge we are in big boy territory now. Smashed it 12 reps at 95, now before you picture this, picture it done correctly not as most people I see do them do it. Only the upper traps, and posterior delts touching the bench, legs in closer to the bench knees bent with a deep dip going from the raised chest to the hips. Your butt should damn near be on the floor for these to get proper chest cavity expansion and an increased ranged of motion for the lats and serratus. Do not do these with you hips up or anywehere even close to parralel or you are truly missing what this exercise can do for you and specifically your chest poses, and lat spread. You also take in a huge breath of air and hold it in your chest cavity at the top of the movement then lower as deep as you can behind you pause at the bottom then finally exhale as you bring the weight back to the top position. It is the extra air in your lungs the forces the ribcage to expand as you lower the weight instead of the ribcage just compressing like it would if not holding the air in. Any other form on this exercise is going through the motions and acheiving half of what can be done with this exercise. After 2 months incorporating these your lats will flair lower down into your waistline, your chest will sit higher and appear larger because it will be sitting on an expanded rib cage. If you are looking for a way to look thicker trust me this exercise will give you some more room to grow front to back. Just look at Arnold, and what he has to say about these things. Anyway lesson over, I just figure if peope saw this and wanted to try it I want them to do them correctly to see the real benefits.

Hammer Strength Super Incline - 45x12, 105x8, 125x4>90x5>45x4 WOW My delts were just burned already and this one is delt intensive felt great though and it is my goal to hit fron delts a little extra right now so very happy with this.

Close Grip Bench - 135x10, 165x9>115x6> slid down and did skull crushers for with empty bar for 10 all reps were 2-0-4 tempo. I am slowing down my tempo to lighten up weight on arms and will be doing the same for quad movememts until I feel my issues are healing up I want to attack muscle not connective tissue.

Cybex Single leg Kneeling Leg Curl Machine - 50x10, 90x8, 90x6>70x6>50x3
    This was the first time I used this machine and I have to say I really like it. It isolates better than standing or the lying leg curls. I tip my hat to Cybex on this machine. Strange only doing one main leg exercise today but recovery is key.

Seated Bent Knee Calve raises - 115x25 as you know I hate this exercise. I think it is the mose poorly designed machine, how hard can it be to make the pads either a cover more surface area, or be better padding so people who need to put weight on there can do so without the wood pressing though the quads into the bone. I swear these may just be the reason my knees are aching. Anyway I put a relatively heavy weight and said to myself I will just go until I can't 1 time and done. Was impressed with the 25 at this weight though.

I weighed in at 198 yesterday, a 1 lb difference, I am looking leaner. I bet I am over 200 today after all that good eating yesterday. I just counted the rest of the HyperTest and Tuesday will be my last day on it. I think in one of my ADHD moments I double dosed it at some point by accident. That happens occasionally. What are ya gonna do? I don't take meds for it and am not gonna start now. Ritalin and stuff used to turn me into a Zombie... Even though in the middle of the week I will take my bodyfat and some pics for the final review on Tuesday. So far I am pleased with the product and would have definitely enjoyed a second bottle of HyperTest to keep it going and see what happens when you stay in stride with it as is recommended I feel the second bottle would be the icing on the cake and really let this product shine. Oh yeah It goes without saying, that Hemo had me pumped to the gills.
    I hear this a doctor tried putting me on Paxil for OCD. Took it for a week felt like crap and it did nothing for the OCD. When I saw him again I told him thanks but no thanks on the Paxil.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

23. Kleen, the heavy working sets and subsequent drop sets are all taken to failure right? How must rest do you take between the 2 heavy sets?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

24. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Kleen, the heavy working sets and subsequent drop sets are all taken to failure right? How must rest do you take between the 2 heavy sets?
    I bet he tells you 1 minute. Just a guess. I sometimes let mine stretch out to almost 2 minutes if I feel fatigued. Don't want to rush between these 2 heavy sets. But after that second heavy set, the 2 subsequent drops are immediate. It's a fat-melting workout for sure.

25. Thanks Guys and your not late my real birthday is today, 37 years old. Solid advice on the uprights, I have changed to dumbells however I may try a more nuetral grip. Tomorrow I am going all out on the Hemo and hitting the 10 just to see and for a punctuated ending to the log. I will be starting another log this week, and will post links to it or send invites. After some liberated eating I am up to 201 however I look just as lean if not leaner. Got my muscles filled back up finally. Now we can see where I end up. Will update later. Pics tomorrow.
    Current Training Log -
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 353
    Last Post: 11-05-2010, 04:36 PM
  2. KLEEN Stays STOKED! between stacks. (Sponsored)
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 636
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 02:37 PM
  3. Confucious's HyperTest Log (sponsored)
    By Confucious in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 06:42 PM
  4. HeavyWe1ght's HyperTEST log (sponsored)
    By heavywe1ght in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 02:04 PM