Beta Libido and Energy samples by AI

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I received my two samples yesterday and started them this morning. If taken at full dose they are good for 3 days. The energy supplement said to start with 2 to assess tolerance and then move up if needed to the max dose of 4. I took 2 caps this morning on an empty stomach and I would say it gave me a nice alertness equivalent to a cup of strong coffee. No jitters to speak of. Tomorrow I will be hitting up the max dose of 4 caps on an empty stomach to see where that takes me.

The Libido supplement has me taking 2 caps AM and 2 caps PM. Took my first dose this morning and will be downing the next shortly. I don't know how fast this will kick in but I will let you know what happens tomorrow.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I received my two samples yesterday and started them this morning. If taken at full dose they are good for 3 days. The energy supplement said to start with 2 to assess tolerance and then move up if needed to the max dose of 4. I took 2 caps this morning on an empty stomach and I would say it gave me a nice alertness equivalent to a cup of strong coffee. No jitters to speak of. Tomorrow I will be hitting up the max dose of 4 caps on an empty stomach to see where that takes me.

The Libido supplement has me taking 2 caps AM and 2 caps PM. Took my first dose this morning and will be downing the next shortly. I don't know how fast this will kick in but I will let you know what happens tomorrow.
one of the young guys said he felt the libido kick in first dose-but he did take 4 caps. i have 1 more day's worth, i really hope i get something by then.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
AZMIDLYF thank you for the feedback. Do you usually drink coffee and if so how much per day on average

We are trying to get a fix on how strong to make the final product.

thebigt I would say take all 4 at once to see how it does. I think it would be a miracle if it works in just 3 days as most people say libido sups take a week to kick in.

But we will see :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't drink coffee. I do however use stims. For workouts(3 days) I am using about 200mg of caffeine to get my motor running. I like to be pretty aggressive when lifting. On off days if I am dragging arse it might be about 80mg. Some days it can be zero.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
AZMIDLYF thank you for the feedback. Do you usually drink coffee and if so how much per day on average

We are trying to get a fix on how strong to make the final product.

thebigt I would say take all 4 at once to see how it does. I think it would be a miracle if it works in just 3 days as most people say libido sups take a week to kick in.

But we will see :)
imo, most of the stim/fatburners out now are very short on stim, if you want to market this as an energy supp i think it could be stronger.
btw-i took 2 libido's 2 energy before gym this morning and last 2 libido's after gym. sorry-like you said 3 days isn't very long for a libido supp to take effect-at least for an old guy like me, lol.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
imo, most of the stim/fatburners out now are very short on stim, if you want to market this as an energy supp i think it could be stronger.
btw-i took 2 libido's 2 energy before gym this morning and last 2 libido's after gym. sorry-like you said 3 days isn't very long for a libido supp to take effect-at least for an old guy like me, lol.
What are your preferences for stims?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What are your preferences for stims?
redline caps/jetfuel work well, so does vyper by professional supplements. i liked slimx alright, but wasn't as crazy about it as some seemed to be. so i guess i like caffeine/ycl/pea. geranium is mostly a waste for me.
btw-my favorite all-time otc stim was twinlabs old ripped fuel, damn i loved that stuff, lol.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
redline caps/jetfuel work well, so does vyper by professional supplements. i liked slimx alright, but wasn't as crazy about it as some seemed to be. so i guess i like caffeine/ycl/pea. geranium is mostly a waste for me.
btw-my favorite all-time otc stim was twinlabs old ripped fuel, damn i loved that stuff, lol.
PEA has a high tolerance, so I'd guess it's the YHCl. Personally, I can't stand the stuff as it is a dirty stim and is death to my VO2. Geranium is a different kind of stim that is mainly for mood and focus.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
PEA has a high tolerance, so I'd guess it's the YHCl. Personally, I can't stand the stuff as it is a dirty stim and is death to my VO2. Geranium is a different kind of stim that is mainly for mood and focus.
i guess it depends on amount or quality of the ycl. redline and jetfuel both give a nice clean energy to me. meltdown is mild as stim but wow, sure do feel good on it.
btw-i don't know what exactly it is that does it but vyper is the strongest stim out right now, at least of the ones i've tried.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i guess it depends on amount or quality of the ycl. redline and jetfuel both give a nice clean energy to me. meltdown is mild as stim but wow, sure do feel good on it.
btw-i don't know what exactly it is that does it but vyper is the strongest stim out right now, at least of the ones i've tried.
Anything above 2.5mg makes me feel dirty; 3 caps of Meltdown had me feeling that way.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok guys, I took 4 Energy caps on an empty stomach this morning at about 7. It was a good, very gradual pick up. I did not feel stimmed. I was just more alert and clear. No shakes or jitters and this was even with me purposely not eating for an hour afterwards. It is now 4 pm and I have been doing yard work all day and I still have good energy going. For a pre workout stim I think more would be required...at least for me.

As for the Libido sample, I also took 2 caps this morning. I don't have anything to report on it's effects as of yet. I will take 2 more tonight and possibly hit up all 4 at once tomorrow morning. Let me know if that would be good.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
i had 2 energy sups today, dosed about 6 hours apart. very clean, smooth energy. never felt my normal slow down at 2pm. no crash, no sides, no jitters, nothing but smooth focus and alertness. i am pleased. going to try 2 at once tomorrow. libido use pending.
by way of reference, one meltdown wires the hell out of me. shaky, stimmed, just wired. wheras a 200mg caffeine tablet which i often take pre-WO gives me a smooth pick up with no sides.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Anything above 2.5mg makes me feel dirty; 3 caps of Meltdown had me feeling that way.
wow-shows how everyone is different, i like meldown for how good it makes me feel but i think it is short on stim effect even at 3 caps.
you should be in hog heaven with all the company's jumping on the geranium bandwagon- i wish there were more choices for those of us who don't get much from geranium.
believe it or not but there are many of us who like the jolt of caffeine/ycl. redline and jetfuel are major players.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
i had 2 energy sups today, dosed about 6 hours apart. very clean, smooth energy. never felt my normal slow down at 2pm. no crash, no sides, no jitters, nothing but smooth focus and alertness. i am pleased. going to try 2 at once tomorrow. libido use pending.
by way of reference, one meltdown wires the hell out of me. shaky, stimmed, just wired. wheras a 200mg caffeine tablet which i often take pre-WO gives me a smooth pick up with no sides.

Great to hear it! That is the way it makes me feel as well.

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
very dumb to take a stim supplement together with a libido supplement. stims have a negative impact on libido and erectile function.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
While I wouldn't say it is dumb I would say that when people are trying the beta samples they don't take them at the same time.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Took all 4 Libido caps this morning so we will see if any results come from it. I have 4 more Energy caps left and will be saving those for my possible mid day pick ups. This is where I feel these will work the best. They give you a nice, clean bump of focus and energy.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
^^ that is so true. i had 2 energy this am. no sides, no jitters (YAY) and i am very focused....which is nice since i have ADD tendencies ;)

given that 2 gave me no sides, i will echo what another said, maybe if there is room in the capsule you guys can up the ingredients a bit. strengthen them a bit.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
We didn't want to have them at super high stim levels so you can tailor your dosage to your needs.

Some people have said 1 was perfect! So if we up the stim then those people will be left out.

For people like you, you can take 3 if you want more.

For people who want more they can do 2, 3, or 4.

For me I am MAX stimmed with just 2 as some other testers were.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
good point. the energy sup got a hearty thumbs up from the wife, too. you got a winner crowler.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We didn't want to have them at super high stim levels so you can tailor your dosage to your needs.

Some people have said 1 was perfect! So if we up the stim then those people will be left out.

For people like you, you can take 3 if you want more.

For people who want more they can do 2, 3, or 4.

For me I am MAX stimmed with just 2 as some other testers were.
Great point Crowler! For me it is great on off days for the little bump needed sometimes to get through the day. I don't think it would be cost effective as a pre workout in my case though.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stims are tricky because of the huge variation in sensitivities amongst people.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i can't judge the strength/effectiveness of the energy caps because of my not responding to the geranium.
for me i would like it better if the geranium were dumped and ycl replaced for it- but i know that will not happen. just my luck that the main ingredient in most all of the energy supps out right now would have to be something i get nothing from.:sad:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There should be a Stim Kit offered with caps of all the different stims,nootropics,adaptagens in fixed amounts that you can use to create your own set up. Don't know how cost effective that would be.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Stims are tricky because of the huge variation in sensitivities amongst people.
this is true, but all the company's seem to be playing it too safe, imo. all the stims coming out now seem very weak. there used to be competition among company's to make the strongest stim? i don't want a stim that compares to a cup of coffee- if i did i would just drink the damned coffee. imo, supp company's are missing the boat-look at all the love there was for slimx even after being told it was dangerous, people still wanted to take it because it was strong. there is a big demand for a 'STRONG STIM'. WEAK STIMS ARE A DIME A DOZEN- WHAT WE NEED IS A STRONG STIM!!!!!!!!!!!!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
2 words for the change.

law suits

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
2 words for the change.

law suits
yeah, i know where you are coming from.
between the idiots and the dishonest people it is a rough row to hoe.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After further review, I like the stim. Mr Crowler made a good point with being able to use the dosing per each situation. I can take 1 for a nice attention lift or 2 for a little more active bump. Like today I took 2 upon waking and had a busy day of yard work. Then about 3:30 I took 1 cap and headed out to my sons hockey game. Late in the day so 1 cap was a nice option for me. With that being said, I would need probably about 6 caps if I were to use this as a pre workout stim. I don't think that would be cost effective for that. I think it is a very simple and effective stim you have put together here.

The Libido sample I'm sorry to say did not seem to produce any effects. I really expected to get something from it looking at the ingredients. The 3 days of use might not have been long enough for this type of supplement build up in my system. I know the TestoPro needed at least a week before it brought the goods.

Thanks again for the opportunity Anabolic Innovations!!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the feedback.

Seeing as how you had the TestoPRO a week before and it gave you positive effects on your libido I wonder if it possible it effected the feeling of libido while taking the new BETA sample.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I don't think that would be cost effective for that. I think it is a very simple and effective stim you have put together here.

Thanks again for the opportunity Anabolic Innovations!!
What sort of price per workout would be cost effective in your opinion? We are just gathering data to help us provide the sort of products people want.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for the feedback.

Seeing as how you had the TestoPRO a week before and it gave you positive effects on your libido I wonder if it possible it effected the feeling of libido while taking the new BETA sample.
I have been off the TestoPro for about a month now.

What sort of price per workout would be cost effective in your opinion? We are just gathering data to help us provide the sort of products people want.
With the pre workout supplement I am currently using it works out to about $1.43 per workout and I get 28 days. That gives me a 2 month supply. Those are full price numbers and I was able to get it on sale for almost half that right now.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I have been off the TestoPro for about a month now.

With the pre workout supplement I am currently using it works out to about $1.43 per workout and I get 28 days. That gives me a 2 month supply. Those are full price numbers and I was able to get it on sale for almost half that right now.
Actually it will be VERY close to that price at regular pricing and on sale who knows ;)

Never assume because . . . :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds awesome C...look forward to it!