Man Swagger Review

AWA320PILOT

AWA320PILOT

Awards
I have used a couple of bottles of MAN SWAGGER. Obviously I really like SWAGGER.

I use 3 caps per the recommended serving size on the bottle. I have never used more than 3 caps, as 3 works best for me.

The energy that one gets from SWAGGER comes on very gradual and does not hit you right away. I would estimate that it takes about 1/2 hour to kick in. The energy is VERY smooth and I have never got any jitters, or anxiety. Also, about the same time the energy kicks in, you may feel, as I do, have feelings of euphoria. SWAGGER puts me in a great mood.

It also helps with focus in the gym and makes me want to move from set to set. I was using XF Vengeance (great!!) preworkout, but that is for another review.

I do not feel all that hungry when I use SWAGGER, but still eat on schedule.

I have never received any crash, as I do with other stims. The energy disappates as gradual as it comes on.

For those of you that do not like prop blends, as usual, MAN has listed the dose for every ingredient on the bottle

I have stocked up on an additional 3 bottles, but unfortunately, will take some time off before reusing.

Should anyone have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review!

What kind of a tolerance to stims do you generally have? Mine is sky-high that's why I ask.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agree totally with this review. The feel good sensation is awesome. No jitters or cracked out frenzy. Nice, clean energy with a good mood.

AWA320PILOT

AWA320PILOT

Awards
Thanks for the review!

What kind of a tolerance to stims do you generally have? Mine is sky-high that's why I ask.
I have a high stim tolerance as well and Man Swagger still works great for me. I realize that everyone is different. For example, I can take 32 mg of ephedrine with 200 mg of caffiene 3 x per day and not feel a thing, as far as, jitters, cracked out, etc...although I know that the ephedrine/caffiene is working. When I work, I also take, but have cut down to 4-5 shots of expresso, which does not have any effect, however, I do like the taste of coffee:)

Man Swagger gives me the energy and puts me in a great mood. My review is based on my purchase of Swagger and I am a consumer like most on these boards. I have always enjoyed the products formulated by MAN Sports and believe that they are a good company, hence my support of them.

Please do not hesitate to ask should you have any questions regarding my experience with this product.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Do you notice any increase in sweating?

AWA320PILOT

AWA320PILOT

Awards
Do you notice any increase in sweating?
You know, I can't really say that I did notice an increase. Perhaps when working out, however, I do not recall ever breaking a sweat when not doing any physical activity while taking Swagger.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't notice anymore than usual.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Thanx!

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I cant post pics anymore like that

NICE job on the Review

AtomStrange

AtomStrange

Awards
Hey.. new to the boards here, but saw the thread on swagger and wanted to comment.
I like Swagger, but it didn't blow me away until...

I started taking Jack3d. I liked it but built up a tolerance really quickly. So, I've been taking two scoops of Jack3d and just 1 Swagger and I feel AWESOME. Seriously, the gym goes by super quick. I'm totally focused, able to lift those extra few reps, and my cardio is getting better and better. I've added 2 miles to my usual morning run in 1 week!

Appetite is much lower for the first half of the day too, so have to actually remind myself to eat and hydrate.
I do sweat like a beast at the gym with this stack, so be prepared for that. It does stop after the workout though... so not sweating all day.

People are noticing, so I guess it's working.

Is someone here willing to try this and tell me if they're seeing/feeling what I'm feeling?

I get a little of that pins and needles feeling (in a good way) when I first hit the weights too. Like my skin is coming alive. I find myself breaking out in a stupid grin when I feel that... probably because I know it's working.

Also, my focus at work is incredible. My typing skills alone are much much faster and I'm getting things done!

Anyway, let me know what you think...

Rick

AWA320PILOT

AWA320PILOT

Awards
AtomStrange,

I would let you know if I have the same feelings, however, I am off Swagger for a bit, as I did a couple of bottles without a break.

Also, I am using both Ultima and Premax for my workouts, which is awesome, by the way!! I have never used Jack3D but sounds like you are having pretty good workouts using Jack3D and Swagger.

Take care.

Enjineer

Awards
Hey.. new to the boards here, but saw the thread on swagger and wanted to comment.
I like Swagger, but it didn't blow me away until...

I started taking Jack3d. I liked it but built up a tolerance really quickly. So, I've been taking two scoops of Jack3d and just 1 Swagger and I feel AWESOME. Seriously, the gym goes by super quick. I'm totally focused, able to lift those extra few reps, and my cardio is getting better and better. I've added 2 miles to my usual morning run in 1 week!

Appetite is much lower for the first half of the day too, so have to actually remind myself to eat and hydrate.
I do sweat like a beast at the gym with this stack, so be prepared for that. It does stop after the workout though... so not sweating all day.

People are noticing, so I guess it's working.

Is someone here willing to try this and tell me if they're seeing/feeling what I'm feeling?

I get a little of that pins and needles feeling (in a good way) when I first hit the weights too. Like my skin is coming alive. I find myself breaking out in a stupid grin when I feel that... probably because I know it's working.

Also, my focus at work is incredible. My typing skills alone are much much faster and I'm getting things done!

Anyway, let me know what you think...

Rick
Pins and needles is most likely from the 1,3 dimethylalamine... I'm pretty sure that is an ingredient in both jack3d and swagger? Bet you get an intense pump with that :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pins and needles(tingle) is from the Beta Alanine in Jacked 3D.

AtomStrange

AtomStrange

Awards
AtomStrange,

I would let you know if I have the same feelings, however, I am off Swagger for a bit, as I did a couple of bottles without a break.

Also, I am using both Ultima and Premax for my workouts, which is awesome, by the way!! I have never used Jack3D but sounds like you are having pretty good workouts using Jack3D and Swagger.

Take care.
I'm telling you, I've never felt anything like it.
Jack3d is fairly inexpensive... $24 at Vit Shoppe or a place like that and mixes easy with a spoon. 2 flavors... they're both OK.
I workout early in the AM. So at 5:30 I drink 2 scoops of Jack3d with 1 swagger pill and within 20 min I'm feelin' good. Within 30 min I'm on the treadmill... and I seem to get more energy as my workout goes on.
Lately I've been running out of time at the gym... meaning I'm having such a good workout I don't want to stop, especially when I get to the weights, but unfortunately I've gotta go earn a living. I'm not getting up earlier than 5:30 though.

Still, it's a great feeling to have a great workout and not feel dogged at the end. I'm still feeling good at 3:00PM. I sleep like a baby too...

Oh, another note on Swagger. Some nights when I'm going out to tie one on with my buds I'll have 1 Swagger. It seems to keep me alert pretty well, and I can still sleep around 2-3am when I get home, but I could stay with the hardcore as long as I want without feeling tired. That and (maybe it's just me) but I don't feel hung over the next day.

R

***Shameless Plug
** Feel Free to check out final versions of Atom Strange's upcoming release 'Cosmic Disturbance' here!**
Anyone want to join the Atom Strange Facebook page is welcome to as well... New songs are loaded there on the bottom left of the page.
Totally appreciate your support in Health and in Music!
Your comments on Facebook are welcome and appreciated!
Rick

AWA320PILOT

AWA320PILOT

Awards
I will have to try Jack3d one of these days, along with Swagger:)

AtomStrange

AtomStrange

Awards
By the way, I re-read my post and I want to clarify that I have no affiliation with either of these two products... or any products for that matter.
After I read the post I realized I sounded like an infomercial... lol. So, wanted to clarify my position. I'm just a customer who found something that's working.
In a few months or so I'll probably be on to trying something else... or not as long as this continues doing the job.

R

***Shameless Plug
** Feel Free to check out final versions of Atom Strange's upcoming release 'Cosmic Disturbance' here!**
Anyone want to join the Atom Strange Facebook page is welcome to as well... New songs are loaded there on the bottom left of the page.
Rick

AtomStrange

AtomStrange

Awards
hey, c'mon... I'm feeling all alone in this trial. Another great workout today!

Anyone willing to give it a shot? Just want to see if you experience what I am.

Rick

AtomStrange

AtomStrange

Awards
Just checking in... 1/20. Haven't had to increase the dose at all. Results still rock.

AtomStrange

AtomStrange

Awards
1/27 and still going strong. Drank myself silly on Sunday... Took 2 scoops of Jack3d and 1 swagger at 5:30 Monday morning and had one the best workouts ever.

Not sure what's up with that... probably all the extra beer carbs. Needless to say I smelled like cr@p after my workout from sweating out so much alcohol.

Anyone try this yet?

***Shameless Plug
Rick

Agent Orange

Agent Orange

Awards
I'm going to have to try this. It sounds like the type of energy I want. It hasn't happened in a while but when I have gotten too jittery from stims my workouts have suffered. Whenever I get the jitters I can't focus and everything goes to hell in a handbasket. I like the good clean energy. Jack3d is pretty good stuff. I'm going to give the swagger jack3d thing a shot. I'll let you know if I have similar results bro.

AtomStrange

AtomStrange

Awards
I'm going to have to try this. It sounds like the type of energy I want. It hasn't happened in a while but when I have gotten too jittery from stims my workouts have suffered. Whenever I get the jitters I can't focus and everything goes to hell in a handbasket. I like the good clean energy. Jack3d is pretty good stuff. I'm going to give the swagger jack3d thing a shot. I'll let you know if I have similar results bro.
Cool. Just nice to see if anyone else feels the same way. I haven't gotten jitters at all. Definitely a crazy amount of alertness and some tingles, but no bad effects. We're all different though. Let me know.

AtomStrange

AtomStrange

Awards
Hey Agent... you give it a try yet?
Still working for me... workouts have been longer and stronger. Added jump-rope and an extra day. Not purposely becoming a gym rat, but feel like I can't wait to work out.

R

***Shameless Plug
Rick

AtomStrange

AtomStrange

Awards
Still working... if anyone cares. Been getting compliments on getting bigger.

***Shameless Plug
Rick

AWA320PILOT

AWA320PILOT

Awards
Hey AtomStrange,

Sounds like you are liking the Swagger/Jack3d combo. I am taking some time off of stims and using Ultima and PreMax for my workouts, but can't wait to get back on the Swagger as I still have a few bottles:)

Good luck.

AtomStrange

AtomStrange

Awards
Hey AtomStrange,

Sounds like you are liking the Swagger/Jack3d combo. I am taking some time off of stims and using Ultima and PreMax for my workouts, but can't wait to get back on the Swagger as I still have a few bottles:)

Good luck.
Thanks AWA.
What do Ultima and PreMax do? Just curious.
Yeah, this combo is STILL working for me. I've been taking weekends off, but am thinking of taking a week off just to give the body a rest.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I have used a couple of bottles of MAN SWAGGER. Obviously I really like SWAGGER.

I use 3 caps per the recommended serving size on the bottle. I have never used more than 3 caps, as 3 works best for me.

The energy that one gets from SWAGGER comes on very gradual and does not hit you right away. I would estimate that it takes about 1/2 hour to kick in. The energy is VERY smooth and I have never got any jitters, or anxiety. Also, about the same time the energy kicks in, you may feel, as I do, have feelings of euphoria. SWAGGER puts me in a great mood.

It also helps with focus in the gym and makes me want to move from set to set. I was using XF Vengeance (great!!) preworkout, but that is for another review.

I do not feel all that hungry when I use SWAGGER, but still eat on schedule.

I have never received any crash, as I do with other stims. The energy disappates as gradual as it comes on.

For those of you that do not like prop blends, as usual, MAN has listed the dose for every ingredient on the bottle

I have stocked up on an additional 3 bottles, but unfortunately, will take some time off before reusing.

Should anyone have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
AWA320PILOT's review of Swagger is "dead nuts on". I have used a lot of stims over the years and Swagger is the best IMO. I personally like it because it is more than just a stim it greatly increases focus and mental alertness. It's mild and does not jack my blood pressure up like most other stims. If I want more of a "buzz" like preworkout, I add something like Flashover by Omega or I take an additional dose of Swagger.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ordered samples from MAN sports website but they sent me something else instead. I'll have to order a bottle of this stuff. It sounds really good.